The TVLine-Up: TV Worth Watching This Sunday

On TV this Sunday: The Army Wives battle separation anxiety as well as a hurricane, Shameless Karen puts her baby to auction, ABC introduces the GCBs and more. As but a supplement to TVLine’s original features, here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm Once Upon a Time (ABC) | Unlikely allies Mary Margaret and Leroy team together for a good cause; Emma looks into Kathryn’s mysterious disappearance; in the fairytale land that was, Grumpy finds forbidden love with a beautiful, clumsy fairy (Angel‘s Amy Acker). Check out a sneak peek video!

8:30 pm Napoleon Dynamite (Fox) | Season finale: Napoleon, with Pedro at his side, sets out to beat his Future Farmers of America arch-rival (voiced by Sam Rockwell, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind).

The Good Wife‘s Josh Charles Talks Will’s Time Off (‘It Will Test Him’) and The End of the Affair

9 pm Desperate Housewives (ABC) | Orson convinces Bree to go away with him to the Maine countryside — perhaps never returning to Wisteria Lane; after Renee pays off Ben’s loan shark, the thug sets his eyes on destroying her life.

9 pm The Walking Dead (AMC) | Rick sides with Shane on an important decision, causing Dale to worry that the group is losing its humanity; Carl’s actions have unintended consequences on the group.

9 pm Army Wives (Lifetime) | In the two-hour Season 6 premiere, the Army Wives and Husbands prepare to leave the recently decommissioned Fort Marshall and go their separate ways — all as a powerful hurricane looms. Someone will bid a final farewell. (Get scoop!)

9 pm Shameless (Showtime) | Frank catches Ian and Mickey locked in passion at the Kash and Grab; Lip gets himself expelled after realizing that Karen plans to sell their baby to the highest bidder.

Breakout Kings Season 2: Serinda Swan Teases ‘Organized Chaos’ and a Game-Changing Death

10 pm GCB (ABC) | Series premiere: A recently-divorced mother (Popular‘s Leslie Bibb) moves back to the affluent Dallas neighborhood where she grew up. Unfortunately, she finds herself in the whirling midst of salacious gossip, Botox and fraud. Pushing Daisies‘ Kristin Chenoweth, Designing Women‘s Annie Potts and JAG‘s David James Elliott also star.

10 pm CSI: Miami (CBS) | When a neighborhood do-gooder is murdered, Horatio and the CSIs discover that he was planning to blow the whistle on something big. Chuck‘s Ryan McPartlin, Royal Pains‘ Reshma Shetty, Smallville‘s Cassidy Freeman and Mad Men‘s Joel Murray guest-star.

10 pm House of Lies (Showtime) | Jeannie grills a sexy, flirtatious recruit to see if she’s all style and no substance — only to have a secret of her own be revealed that makes her stance hypocritical. Various other shenanigans occur, including Doug in a dress!

10 pm Eastbound & Down (HBO) | Pro scout Roy McDaniel (guest star Matthew McConaughey) arrives in Myrtle Beach to ask Kenny to mentor a promising young Russian pitching prospect; Stevie lays down the law with Kenny.

Comments (34)

• I think Michael retires/resigns his commission on Army Wives. It’s not like he’s got anywhere else to go. I guess we’ll see tonight!

Comment by Jerri – March 4, 2012 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Good Wife. THE GOOD WIFE!

Seriously, why is it not on the list? :/ CSI: Miami, Army Wives? Are you kidding me?

Comment by Chmarin – March 4, 2012 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For once in your life try reading and you will notice that it is clearly said that these are in addition to the MAIN ARTICLES. The Good Wife is the first main link. Why are there people who do this every single day??

Comment by l – March 4, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know, its so annoying. If it’s not mentioned in the list, its probably because they have provided a link for the show detailing a recent interview or more information.

Comment by A – March 4, 2012 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • rhe breakout kings?

Comment by travis – March 4, 2012 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going for a zombie theme tonight. I’ll watch the Walking Dead and then Good Christian Bitches.

Comment by Paul – March 4, 2012 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing Race & The Good Wife.

Comment by kevin – March 4, 2012 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC all night…. OUAT, Housewives and GCB :)

Comment by JJ – March 4, 2012 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is on the list. Geez

Comment by Chris – March 4, 2012 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely watch OUAT and DH. I’ll see how GCB goes, I’m not sure whether I’ll like it or not and I’m DVRing Armywives for a later less crazy night.

Comment by Liz – March 4, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • will watch ABC all night and see how GCB is, looks funny.

Comment by Juan – March 4, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dh, try gcb

Comment by Brandy – March 4, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon A Time, Desperate Housewives, and GCB and DVR Army Wives for after GCB.

Comment by fernando – March 4, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not interested in GCB AT ALL.

Comment by Carmichael – March 4, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GCB and Desperate Housewives although that is getting harder and harder to watch.

Comment by Laurie – March 4, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you about DH. I think I’m just hanging on out of loyalty.

Comment by TheBeach – March 4, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Plus dh is ending for good in may. Might as well stick it out and see how it ends

Comment by l – March 4, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m definitely watching Shameless, and GCB looks like it could quickly become a guilty pleasure, so I’ll check it out too.

Comment by Kevin – March 4, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It IS on the list. There’s a link to a full article about it.

Comment by Charpa – March 4, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once upon a time and I will give GCB a try tonight !!

Comment by Jessica – March 4, 2012 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OUAT
    Possibly watch Breakout Kings

DVR: CSI Miami

I will not watch GCB.

Comment by kirads09@hotmail.com – March 4, 2012 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shameless for sure.. going to try GCB.

Comment by rebecca – March 4, 2012 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OUAT Amazing Race and GCB.

Comment by Mrs O – March 4, 2012 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Good Wife! Three new episodes in a row starting tonight :)

Comment by Isabel – March 4, 2012 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TAR & OUAT. Thank you, DVR!

Comment by Carisa – March 4, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dh of course..I guess try GCB to see how it is. I don’t watch anything in that block anyways..

Comment by l – March 4, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You forgot the best show of the night. That is finally new. Good Wife.

Comment by Yas – March 4, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GCB!!! I’ve seen the pilot on iTunes and its amazing! Can’t wait for people to see it!!! Watch it I promise you’ll laugh

Comment by Darcy – March 4, 2012 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC have stuffed up here. Housewives should have moved to 10pm and GCB given the best chance possible behind Once. I hope I am wrong but I don’t see GCB getting any higher than a 2.2 at 10pm

Comment by Guy – March 4, 2012 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I think the 10PM slot is tough, especially behind Desperate Housewives, which has lost a lot of viewers lately. I feel like that was part of the problem with Pan Am, and I have a feeling it might affect GCB similarly. I agree they would do/have done better in the 9PM slot after Once Upon a Time.

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – March 5, 2012 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, and Breakout Kings are on my must-watch list tonight.

Comment by Justin – March 4, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should have left it as Good Christian Bitches!

Comment by Sana – March 5, 2012 02:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DH! :D
    I’ll try GCB, but I don’t get they hype about it.

Comment by Jonathan – March 5, 2012 05:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched Amazing Race and DVR’d Desperate Housewives and CSI: Miami.

Comment by G – March 5, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post