Exclusive

Grimm Exclusive: Dexter's David Zayas Lands Monstrous Guest Spot

David Zayas has scared up a Grimm gig.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the Dexter vet will guest-star in an upcoming episode of NBC’s freshman drama, playing Sal Burrel, a monstrous troll-like creature known as a Hasslich.

The dangerous Sal, who is a city building inspector heading up a racketeering scheme, runs into a problem when the beaver-eqsue Eisbiber community defies his demands for a cut of their earnings.

Zayas appears in Episode 19, cheekily titled “Leave it to the Beavers,” to air this spring.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, Scoop

1. HANK says:

MEGAN WE WANT DEXTER SEASON 7 SCOOP PLEASE!!!!

2. Renee says:

That sounds good! I wonder if the Eisbiber’s actually go to Nick for help or if he stumbles on it at a crime scene like usual.

3. Kay says:

I hope these icebibers are the beaver creatures who have made recurring appearances already, starting with repairing Nick’s refrigerator. I love them, they are hilarious; hope they become Nick’s buddies!

4. Michelle says:

Grimm is my new favorite show! I know David Zayas is gonna do well!

5. scriss says:

It’s good to see the GRIMM series expand their story line like this. This series will be one of those that will run several seasons, and then land in syndication. Having actors like Mr. Zayas guest star only helps. Looking forward to seeing this episode.

6. michelle marrison says:

Oh yea, love it, love him since oz. So cool, I always watch Dexter and I am thrilled.