Cougar Town Hot Shots: Scrubs Faves Finally Invade the Cul-de-sac!

Cougar Town is about to be invaded by a whole lotta Scrubs alumni, and we’ve got your first look at the gang (minus Zach Braff) reunited on the cul-de-sac.

Sarah Chalke is already in the midst of her arc as Bobby’s gal pal when the big episode, titled “A One Story Town,” airs March 13. In it, Ken Jenkins reprises his role of Jules’ dad, Sam Lloyd’s Ted passes through town with his musical group, The Peons, and Robert “The Todd” Maschio drops by as… The Todd?! (See the green cut-off shirt and flamed bandana-looking thing for proof.) And then there’s Braff, whose top-secret guest spot is just too good to spoil.

Of course, C-Town regulars Christa Miller and Courteney Cox, as well as recurring player Bob Clendenin (Tom) are Scrubs grads, too, so the episode may as well have taken place in an examination room at Sacred Heart Hospital.

Take a peek at the photos below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Cougar Town‘s Scrubs-mania!

Comments (14)

• Ok, why is a part of me wondering if Braff will be playing Jules in some dream sequence where she’s a man?

Comment by Carmichael – March 2, 2012 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t even watch Cougar Town (I know, I am awful), but I will have to tune in to this. I can’t miss a Scrubs reunion. Now if only Turk and Carla were going to be there too.

Comment by Amy – March 2, 2012 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the actress playing Carla burnt that bridge when she refused to do Scrubs:MedSchool as a part-time gig. Not that I think BL would hold a grudge but seems like she wouldn’t be interested.

Comment by she's dominican – March 6, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Key party later; there will be prostitutes.” – Awesome that that doctor’s there too!

Comment by Rory L. Aronsky – March 2, 2012 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This just looks great! Loved Scrubs and I love Cougar Town right now, so can’t wait for the reunion episode. Hope other fans of Scrubs tune in and see how awesome Cougar Town is, despite its title!

Comment by John – March 2, 2012 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • werent they the worthless peons?? anyhoo, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by tigersmurfette – March 2, 2012 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so excited!! now all we need is for zach braff to appear in person on CT!

Comment by airhead – March 3, 2012 04:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I saw this episode at a Cougar Town viewing party and it was hilarious! It might be my favorite of the series so far. Everyone needs to watch!

Comment by JJ – March 3, 2012 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As excited as I am for the Scrubs reunion on Cougar Town I wish John C. McGinley was going to be a part of it.

Comment by lacey – March 3, 2012 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the tod is the man

Comment by tom conner – March 5, 2012 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope this pulls in more fans, the rating need to go up for this awesome show soon. It seems rating wise that it is currently on life support. :(

Comment by G – March 5, 2012 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t help but agree—but also can’t think of a storyline he wouldn’t overshadow with his sheer intensity. McGinley is a favorite of mine, don’t get me wrong, but can’t see him as a backdrop prop for a CT episode. CT is a slower-paced show—what’s an alpha-male to do? But who knows? Maybe the writing team could lure him in with a twisted plot. He can tone it down when necessary, I’m sure of it!

Comment by Adage5 – March 8, 2012 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol this was a great episode. If only I had new scrubs to watch with CT, I’d be one of the happiest people ever

Comment by ha – March 13, 2012 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar town is imence…
    Scrubs is soooo sick…
    Together they are a life of happiness and joy it was weird and funny all in 1, I wanna see it again! Lol XD

Comment by B x – April 6, 2012 11:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post