Cougar Town Hot Shots: Scrubs Faves Finally Invade the Cul-de-sac!

Cougar Town is about to be invaded by a whole lotta Scrubs alumni, and we’ve got your first look at the gang (minus Zach Braff) reunited on the cul-de-sac.

Sarah Chalke is already in the midst of her arc as Bobby’s gal pal when the big episode, titled “A One Story Town,” airs March 13. In it, Ken Jenkins reprises his role of Jules’ dad, Sam Lloyd’s Ted passes through town with his musical group, The Peons, and Robert “The Todd” Maschio drops by as… The Todd?! (See the green cut-off shirt and flamed bandana-looking thing for proof.) And then there’s Braff, whose top-secret guest spot is just too good to spoil.

Of course, C-Town regulars Christa Miller and Courteney Cox, as well as recurring player Bob Clendenin (Tom) are Scrubs grads, too, so the episode may as well have taken place in an examination room at Sacred Heart Hospital.

Take a peek at the photos below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Cougar Town‘s Scrubs-mania!

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: First Look, Photo Gallery, Previews

1. Carmichael says:

Ok, why is a part of me wondering if Braff will be playing Jules in some dream sequence where she’s a man?

2. Amy says:

I don’t even watch Cougar Town (I know, I am awful), but I will have to tune in to this. I can’t miss a Scrubs reunion. Now if only Turk and Carla were going to be there too.

• she's dominican says:

I think the actress playing Carla burnt that bridge when she refused to do Scrubs:MedSchool as a part-time gig. Not that I think BL would hold a grudge but seems like she wouldn’t be interested.

3. “Key party later; there will be prostitutes.” – Awesome that that doctor’s there too!

4. John says:

This just looks great! Loved Scrubs and I love Cougar Town right now, so can’t wait for the reunion episode. Hope other fans of Scrubs tune in and see how awesome Cougar Town is, despite its title!

5. tigersmurfette says:

werent they the worthless peons?? anyhoo, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

6. airhead says:

so excited!! now all we need is for zach braff to appear in person on CT!

7. JJ says:

I saw this episode at a Cougar Town viewing party and it was hilarious! It might be my favorite of the series so far. Everyone needs to watch!

8. lacey says:

As excited as I am for the Scrubs reunion on Cougar Town I wish John C. McGinley was going to be a part of it.

9. tom conner says:

the tod is the man

10. G says:

Hope this pulls in more fans, the rating need to go up for this awesome show soon. It seems rating wise that it is currently on life support. :(

11. Adage5 says:

Can’t help but agree—but also can’t think of a storyline he wouldn’t overshadow with his sheer intensity. McGinley is a favorite of mine, don’t get me wrong, but can’t see him as a backdrop prop for a CT episode. CT is a slower-paced show—what’s an alpha-male to do? But who knows? Maybe the writing team could lure him in with a twisted plot. He can tone it down when necessary, I’m sure of it!

12. ha says:

lol this was a great episode. If only I had new scrubs to watch with CT, I’d be one of the happiest people ever

13. B x says:

Cougar town is imence…
    Scrubs is soooo sick…
    Together they are a life of happiness and joy it was weird and funny all in 1, I wanna see it again! Lol XD