Exclusive

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, Glee, Once, Army Wives, White Collar and More

Which Vampire Diaries duo will be put to the test? What will it take to Collar Neal Caffrey? Is Glee going out with an emotional bang? Read on for those scoops plus other teases from TV’s hottest shows.

The Vampire Diaries | Kicking things off with a dip into the reader mailbag, Amy writes, “I didn’t like the way things ended with Klaus and Caroline. Please say they forgive and make up?” Oh, it’d be far too simple to just tell you what you want to hear. Instead, exec producer Julie Plec offers you this response: “Klaus definitely presents a seductive allure for Caroline, but she claims her heart belongs to Tyler — and in Episode 20, at the school’s decade dance, we’ll see that put to the test.”

The CW Sets Season Finale Dates for Vampire Diaries, Ringer, Supernatural and Other Shows

Parenthood | Many of you — in the wake of that roller coaster finale and given the fact that Jason Ritter booked a lead in Jason Katims’ medical drama pilot for NBC — are fearing the worst for Sarah and Mark, this despite the question he most romantically popped. But if the aforementioned County series does get picked up, at least the Parenthood pairing won’t end on a grisly term. “The good thing is that because they’re both Jason Katims and NBC/Universal Shows, it wouldn’t be a case of [Sarah] gets a phone call saying I was in a fiery car crash,” Ritter tells TVLine with a chuckle. “I’d be able to do some episodes to wrap it up naturally.”

Glee‘s Max Adler on Life After [Spoiler] and a Possible Kurt/Karofsky Romance

Glee | Yep, you’re just one week into the show’s seven-week spring break, but know this: A Glee insider tells me that Season 3’s final six episodes will be “super-emotional — everyone cries when they read [the scripts] — in a good, satisfying way.” Now remember, kids, don’t text-and-drive! (Oh, and Glee returns April 10.)

PaleyFest 2012: See Who Has RSVP’d for Once Upon a Time, Revenge and 11 Other Popular Panels

Revenge | Someone else named Matt emailed to ask, “Have we seen the last of Lydia Davis, played by the beautiful Amber Valetta? She seems to have just vanished after she awoke from her coma and escaped Victoria. Is she gone for good?” For good, no, though you will have to wait until early May – approximately Episode 20 or 21 – to see Conrad’s gal-on-the-side resurface. And said “return” might be in the form of, as reported by E!, an episode set entirely in 2003.

Hot Cast Photo: The Army Wives Have Season 6 Appeal

Army Wives | Maybe my defenses had just been freshly weakened by the Parenthood finale when I screened this Lifetime drama’s season opener, but whoa, a few of the scenes really packed a punch. When last we tuned in, it had been announced that Fort Marshall was closing, forcing the gals to part ways. The premiere picks up five months later, with Moving Day just around the corner, and one of the wives is in complete and total denial. Claudia Joy, meanwhile, is thrown an added twist when husband Michael shares some unexpected news. Oh, and did I mention the hurricane that is brewing and ultimately serves up, for starters, an extremely harrowing sequence involving two of the women and a child, and in the hour’s final seconds blindsides you with a shocking event. Natural disaster-based drama, I salute you!

White Collar Boss Previews Neal’s Season 4 Pursuit of His [Spoiler]

White Collar | If you’ve seen the stellar season finale, you know that Neal, with Peter’s blessing, is on the lam, off to some tropical paradise or another to dodge servitude to the FBI’s D.C. office. As such, series boss Jeff Eastin told us that the Season 4 opener “won’t take place on American soil.” So what will it take to get Neal back Stateside? How about a bloodhound of an Internal Affairs agent? The USA series has a casting call out for a G-man whose “fugitive capture rate is close to 100 percent ” — and he counts those he brings back (gulp) dead. Also to be cast for the summertime run: A career fugitive who is helping Neal and Moz lay low and throws a hella party, and a gorgeous local café owner with whom our No. 1 con man will canoodle.

Once Upon a Time Bosses Preview a Very Grumpy Outing and Tackle 6 Big Questions

Once Upon a Time | During a confab with the series’ creators, we asked why, when Mary Margaret and David finally shared a smooch some weeks ago, it wasn’t a grand moment of enlightenment à la when Sideways Sawyer and Juliet touched hands. Edward Kitsis answered, “It wasn’t an ‘a-ha’ moment for them because the curse hasn’t been broken yet — and clearly they’re not the keys to breaking it. They were just the keys to making the savior.” So, maybe that savior – aka Emma – is the one who needs to share “true love’s first kiss” to start unraveling the queen’s curse…? “That is an interesting question,” Kitsis allowed. “Unfortunately, Kathryn’s disappearance is going to take up a lot of Emma’s time,” meaning no lives-changing romance for the sexy sheriff just yet!

If there’s a show you’d like the Inside Line on, email mattmtvguy@gmail.com, and maybe it’ll get some love the next time around! (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Michael Maloney)

1. ESLKid75 says:

Emma was the key, wouldn’t she have broken the curse when she kissed Sheriff Graham? (missed but not forgotten)

• ESLKid75 says:

*IF* Emma was the key…

• Elle says:

That’d be assuming Sheriff Graham was her true love. I mean, sure, she liked him and all, and maybe she did truly love him, but that didn’t mean they were the Made For Each Other sort of love that the spell would need.

• Tarc says:

It could be Emma or Henry.

• Rachel says:

IF Emma’s the key (as in, if it’s HER true love), and IF Graham was her true love. Yeah, they definitely had a spark and a thing, but true love? I don’t know.

• Autumn says:

Well she at least seemed to be Graham’s true love since the curse broke when they kissed. Or perhaps the curse only started unraveling because Emma was starting to feel love for Graham? But now that he is gone…Maybe he needs to come back somehow. Or this could be wishful thinking because Graham was my favorite part of the show. Still is. Plus, the writers did say they are trying to get Dornan back…(although it’s probably for something boring like the fairy tale world).

• xav says:

Unlikely that you need to be kissing your true love to start to remember things in Storybrooke or else other people would have started to remember like Ashley. More like Graham’s emotional connection to Emma was enough to sever his ties to Regina and that was what helped him remember, since that was a huge part of who he was in fairytale land.

• Tamim says:

In Howl’s Moving Castle (cartoon movie and a book), they did something along those lines – the true love did not have to be between two people in love, just that for one of the people there had to be true love for the kiss to break a spell. I don’t think Emma knows how to love like that yet (even if the Sheriff did love her back), so no curse-curing-true-love’s-kiss. Emma – as curse breaker – was able to break the Sheriff’s spell because she gave him his true love’s kiss, but since he didn’t giver her hers, the rest of the curse still stands.

• bytes says:

“what is truer of love than the kiss of parents to their child?”

• Lauren K says:

Um… slightly off topic. The kiss thing was only in the movie of Howl’s Moving Castle. The book had nothing about kissing in it. As a matter of fact Sophie and Howl don’t kiss until after she breaks his contract with Calcifer and then Calcifer takes the witch’s curse off of her. No kissing needed.

• jess says:

but she did. he remembered everything after kissing her. so true love’s kiss did work.

• Christy says:

I think that they had something which was why Graham started to remember his former life. I think if it was “love” the curse would have been broken when they kissed. Emma had just started to open her heart to love so she wasn’t there yet. Not to say she wouldn’t have gotten there if Regina didn’t murder the guy right out of her arms!

• Mary says:

Only if they were true loves. Henry explained why Graham remembered being the Huntsman – he had spared Snow White, Emma’s mother.

But considering Rumple told the Queen that this curse was to end all curses, it should take far more than just Emma kissing her true love to break it.

2. jen says:

“to wrap it up naturally”?!! noooooooooooooooo! i told you, jason ritter, not to break my lorelei’s heart!

• Michelle says:

GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!!!!! I miss that show :(

• Christy says:

LOVED Gilmore Girls! Still mad they never wrapped up the Luke/Lorelai thing before the end.
        But why Jason Katims?? Why would you cast him in a new show when he is already on your show?? WHY?? Hate to say I hope it doesn’t get picked up…but I hope it doesn’t get picked up.

• sylvia says:

I loved the Gilmore Girls,it was such an awesome show. No violence what so ever family viewing. I wish it would come back. Why can’t they do a people survey or how people feel about certain shows. I got an idea get rid of reality TV most of it is horrid.

• Mr Loiter says:

They are a mismatch, in completely different stages of life.

3. Templar says:

I always thought that the kiss between MM & D did nothing because they are both under the same spell. It will surprise me if Kathryn isn’t in the same lock-up as Belle.

4. kevin says:

NBC is facing a tough decision on the fate of Parenthood and whether or not County gets the greenlight as a series during the upfronts come May.

5. Gleek says:

I hope the emotional stuff centers around Quinn! Wouldn’t want it wasted on someone like Blaine!

• ^This says:

AGREE! I love Blaine and Darren Criss, but he gets way too much screentime and solos. He can get everything next year when he’s a senior, but the rest of this year should be dedicated to the graduating seniors, and especially Quinn.

Plus, I needs my Faberry and I needsit now. Quinn is so in love with Rachel and it’s the most continuitous thing Glee has ever had.

• Doris says:

Quinn is not in love with Rachel, and, even if she were, Rachel loves Finn. There are straight students in McKinley High, too!

6. Derrick says:

Emotional stuff on the first episode back? The one with a Blaine plot? Looking forward to the laughs Darren Criss and his *acting* will bring me.

7. Trenton says:

If it was Rumples Curse…He would have made a curse to forget everything or transport everyone to a new land…maybe w/ the hope of seeing Belle again. He couldn’t cast it b/c the only thing he loved was her or his son (presumably both dead)…….so he would have to kiss Belle.

Or, since it was the Queen who cast it…her true love kiss.

I think the Sheriff remembered who he was b/c he was the Tin Man…he didn’t have a heart and Emma showed him that he did. We are still missing a few pieces to this puzzle.

• Tamim says:

Lots of pieces! But I have wondered if it is the Queen who needs to find true love and be kissed as well – and perhaps not necessarily a romantic love? I have wondered if she needs to earn Henry’s love. Emma might be the key, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she must be the kisser. I have always been a little uncomfortable with Henry’s status as an unloved adopted kid, but if he is the one who is supposed to teach the Queen compassion and love, then maybe he’s not as unloved as he thinks he is.

• bkwrm says:

Graham was NOT the Tin Man. He was the Huntsman. Big difference.

8. Remy says:

“super emotional — everyone cries when they read [the scripts] — in a good, satisfying way.”

Klaine breaks up?

9. Ashley says:

I just want to know when Jeremy’s coming back to TVD! I miss Steven.

• Pan says:

I miss Jeremy a lot too. Can I just say though they need to STOP having the decades dance. It always ends up with something catching on fire and someone almost dying.

10. RIB says:

re: Glee

The writers don’t even have scripts done for the last 6 episodes (they are only shooting episode 17 right now) so how can everyone cry over the scripts? You would think they would let Gloria know when she’s suppose to be in if all the scripts are done.

• Captain says:

Just because they’re only shooting episode 17, doesn’t mean that the scripts aren’t done. It means they’re behind on filming.

11. CJ says:

Some canoodling for Neal on White Collar??? AWESOME!!! And hey, no one finds Neal except Peter.

• wednesday says:

That sounds great and all, but I wish they would bring Alex back. Now would be the perfect time to bring her in to help Neal and Moz. I love her and Neal together. They have such great chemistry.

• debra says:

way to early for spoilers.

12. lorena says:

Glee will come back and still be the trainwreck is has been for the last couple of months.

The only thing that would make me happy is Quinn officially leaving the show but that won’t happen so it’ll still suck.

The show is imploding in on itself, all the characters are awful, not one of them is good anymore.

• e says:

Then stop watching?

• lorena says:

But watching the fandom implode within itself is fun and amusing. I stay for that and some of the songs.

• Cpatain says:

Glee Season 2 was a trainwreck. Glee Season 3 has been amazing. I honestly don’t think the show has ever been this good or consistant. The only noticable misstep since episode 5 has been the Ricky Martin episode which admittedly wasn’t THAT bad.

• lorena says:

I respect your right to say that but S3 has not been amazing, to me anyway. The show can’t have one episode where they’re not being offensive in some shape and form. They don’t give attention to certain characters and storylines when they should and spend too much time on pointless others. Bringing in unnecessary guest stars and new characters every few episodes.

Santana’s coming out storyline was practically wrapped up in 2 sentences and they made it hardly about her. Both homosexual couples on the show do not get fair treatment over the heterosexual ones. Simple glances over real conversations.

And the only thing this show knows how to do is love triangles. And they shove so many of them down our throats.

The last couple of episodes have been horribly preachy and no matter how good some of the scenes were acted it doesn’t take away from imploding nature the show is now portraying.

13. a says:

But there are 8 episodes of Glee left, which means the first two when the show comes back in April aren’t totally emotional. The second episode back is supposed to be a Bee Gees tribute, so I can’t see that getting too dark.

14. Once Upon A Time says:

Bring back GRAHAM!

15. Ashley says:

Why do people want Caroline’s character ruined by getting with Klaus? Seriously, Tyler loves her so much and Klaus is the cause of basically every problem (and murder) in Mystic falls since the end of last season. Caroline would never betray herself, her friends, and her family like that.

• Dash says:

I can understand your argument but I can also believe that characters are capable of being more than just an evil guy who kills a lot of people. I believe that there can and has been more to Klaus. I was a huge Tyler/Caroline fan but Tyler has been a jerk since he was turned and he was a jerk before he became a werewolf. I don’t think it would ruin Caroline, in fact one of the best things about Caroline is that she believes that there is good in everyone, that everyone is capable of change. Stefan and Damon are also killers who have done a lot of damage over the years and people are ok with them smooching on anything that moves. I just think that Klaus is capable of shades of grey.

• Britt says:

I agree Damon & Stephan have killed so many for people they love and just because. Klaus was only doing the same thing and maybe Caroline can make him better. I really like every Caroline & Klaus scene.

• ripleyaeryn says:

Because Klaus can’t turn into a puppy for Caroline! I don’t understand why so many people love Klaroline which is a deadend! Klaus can’t change, that why Klaroline can’t work. If Caroline chooses Klaus over Tyler, it will ruin Caroline character. But if Caroline chooses Klaus to protect Tyler, I’ll be very confused. Forwood is not boring, it’s the best TVD couple ever! Their story looks like a lot to Beauty and Beast. And I remember Julie Plec saying about Forwood : “hard separation but great recovery”. Plec can confuse us, but after everything Tyler is doing for Caroline (and she’s thankful to him), I highly doubt that she’ll choose Klaus on her own.

16. Brit says:

ugh, screw Tyler! she should get it on with klaus and go bad! the Forwood romance is worst then Catt!

17. Kara says:

Regarding TVD, I am sincerely torn between Tyler/Caroline and Klaus/Caroline. Tyler and Caroline have such a strong bond, but Klaus and Caroline just have this spark to them.

And this may be an unpopular opinion, but I just can’t see how the show can bring Caroline and Tyler back together, and not do the same for Stefan and Elena. Apples and oranges I know, just something that has been bugging me. I’m a hopeless romantic and I guess at the end of the day I’m hoping love conquers all for Stefan and Elena, and Caroline and Tyler.

• KAD says:

Kara I couldn’t agree with you more. Stefan/Elena was what hooked me on this series and I even bought each seasons DVDs to watch them over and over! I can’t get enough. I too am a hopeless romantic and was SO disappointed that Elena would even consider Damon. If you love someone so much that you would go to the lengths that she has to save him, then how can you hook up with his brother? It just spells wrong in every way. Besides, he agreed to join Klaus to save Damon and her. He sacraficed himself for them both.

• Mr Loiter says:

I imagine Caroline has limited appeal to a guy like Klaus. As a 17 year old female vampire she probably has self-mending certain parts of her body which would make being her boyfriend annoying and possibly dangerous.

18. Amy says:

I hate Caroline with Tyler. I want Stefan/Caroline scenes already. Don’t make Caroline go back to boring storylines that involve her and Tyler only! -.-

19. lily says:

Neal in danger and some romance with a gorgeous cafe owner…sounds great already. I am so ready for White Collar s4.

20. Rachel says:

I love Klaroline. *-*

21. Jenny says:

I love Caroline’s scenes with all the guys! I seriously don’t get why people act like crazy bitches when it comes to ships and bitch and moan when the writers ruin there favourite couple. Get a life.

22. Katie says:

lol I forgot all about Tyler when the Klaus/Caroline scenes started! :D

23. Josh says:

I lvoe how disturbing some of the girls who watch Vampire Diaries are…”OMG please tell me Caroline forgives the mass murderer!”

• Josh says:

Love*

PS I totally hate ships too…Caroline is better off solo.

• xav says:

Mass murdering vampires ALWAYS get forgiven and get the sweet, pretty girl on television shows. It’s just the way it works.

• AT says:

Girls are disturbing because they like Caroline and Klaus? Don’t make assumptions as to why they do. You are looking at it from the wrong angle. It’s not simply black and white. The reason why many girls and women like these types of romances is because of where these ideas and characters come from. Damon, Stefan, Klaus…they are all Byronic Heroes. Think Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights. Think Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre. Angel, Spike, Mick, Davis Bloome, Sawyer, Sayid, etc…all have villainous traits. All Byronic Heroes. All romantic figures who love passionately. Klaus for instance is literally a villain. Well, so was Heathcliff, one of the best characters ever created. And his whole story revolved around…LOVE. The audience is aware Klaus is a villain, just as readers are aware Heathcliff is. But it’s an interesting way to tell a love story and is certainly legit from a literary standpoint. It’s not as simple as just being a shipper, which personally I don’t consider myself to be. If I enjoy the love story of Elizabeth and Darcy am I a shipper? Well then so is almost everyone. Oh, and you know what I don’t get? People complaining about romance on the Vampire Diaries. That’s the premise. A girl in a love triangle between two vampire brothers. It’s YA paranormal romance/urban fantasy adapted to the small screen. It’s like complaining about solving crimes in a cop procedural. Anyway, what’s great about this show is that’s it’s dripping with elements of Romanticism. Men didn’t like that the “silly” girls read gothic novels hundreds of years ago because of what ideas they thought it would put into their minds. Hundreds of years later and the times haven’t changed all that much. I mean, seriously.

• Ari says:

I say what an excellent response! I would also like to add that even killers are capable of love. There is almost always a grey area and we know that Klaus has love for his family so why is it so hard to believe he could also have love for Caroline? His mother turned him into a killer, the man who acted as his father spent centuries hunting him down, his brothers and sister were torn on whose side they were on, all he wanted was his family. He was a desperate man with a beast inside. I guess I can root for Caroline and Klaus because I can see that Klaus has the ability to be good for her and she for him.

• wednesday says:

Well if Elena could forgive Damon for all the heinous crimes he has done, I guess anyone can be forgiven. For example, like murdering her brother right in front of her. No biggie! It’s all good, he was having a bad day. He tends to snap a neck when he gets rejected. And we’ll just have to let it slide that Klaus also turned Aunt Jenna into a vamp and murdered her in front of Elena and then turned around and killed her too and then he turned around and killed Tyler and made him into the hybrid minion he is today and told Tyler to bite Caroline which almost killed her only for Klaus to come in as the supposed hero. We’ll just let bygones be bygones and sweep it all under the rug and call him a tragic hero, give him a hug, and try to compare him to Mr. Darcy! Please!

• Autumn says:

Agreed with AT 100%. Couldn’t have said it any better.

• MaryAnn says:

Am I the only person who is totally *creeped* by Klaus? My skin crawls when he is on the screen. I just can’t stand him, and every time there is a potential for him to die, I root for the day that he will leave the series. I just can’t believe that *anyone* would find him attractive!

24. Sam says:

Tyler and Caroline, FTW! I hope Caroline doesn’t break Tyler’s heart again. I just LOVE them together. I am not and will not even be onboard with Klaroline. I don’t want a love interest at all for Klaus.

25. Patricia says:

I don’t like Klauss and Caroline together at all. Give him a new person they are always bringing in new character so bring Klauss a new love interest. Their romznce is just too forced for me. Leave Caroline with Tyler. I was wondering the same thing about Margaret and David ummmm

26. kirads09 says:

~ a G-man whose “fugitive capture rate is close to 100 percent ” — and he counts those he brings back (gulp) dead ~

My very first dream casting pick: William Fichtner! (is he still Ausiello’s #1 frenemy?)

• tigersmurfette says:

or, since they like the pretty on this show, josh holloway?? just a thought. they are great at casting the pretty for their guest stars, joe manganiello, bailey chase and hal ozsak(?) for the last few episodes are all easy on the eyes.

27. Hannah says:

I love TVD and hate when it’s just about shipping. Nobody seems to care about anything else when it comes to this show! :(

28. Melissa says:

yayyy more Klaroline! <3333333

29. Melissa says:

yayyy more Klaroline! <3333333

30. Danny says:

I want Secret Circle!

• Anon says:

YES! As much as I loooooove TVD, I’m anxious for some new scoops on The Secret Circle too!! can’t wait for it to return on March 15th!

31. Jarmila says:

Jason Ritter has to stay on Parenthood!!! He proposed, he has to stick to it and not to wander to another show! What a horrible writer´s decision it was? How could they give us a proposal and then not follow through? That ruined the finale completely to me. They should have left them broken up when Sarah did it and not give us a false hope.

• Ari says:

A part of me kind of hopes that if Jason Ritter’s pilot is picked up then Parenthood isn’t. It would make me so sad for the show to come back and break Sarah’s heart again.

32. kirads09 says:

~ A career fugitive who is helping Neal and Moz lay low and throws a hella party ~

Another dream casting moment: James Callis

33. Caroline says:

ohhh I hope there will be a klaus/caroline dance.

34. kirads09 says:

“A career fugitive who is helping Neal and Moz lay low and throws a hella party”

Another dream casting moment: James Callis

35. Kelly says:

Caroline is better off being single. The guys in her life have all nearly killed her except Stefan. :)

36. Kim says:

Caroline would be better off with Stefan or Ric lol

37. zara says:

KLAROLINE FTW! klaus and caroline look extremely hot together, tyler nearly killed her klaus saved her, hes amazing <3 and its obvious that klaus is changing, can NO ONE see tht?

38. Sarah says:

ugh I have to wait until ep 3×20 for the next Klaus/Caroline scene? :(

39. Tina says:

Klaroline is best thing about the show at the mo. Just look how popular they are already on YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr and every other sites. Everyone is sick of the triangle and are all starting to hate on Elena cause of it. K/C are new and refreshing. The bitter Forwood/Klonnie fans are the only ones to hate on them. It’s adding some angst to the boring Forwood ship so they should like it.

40. Marie says:

I like Caroline/Klaus but I agree with the people who said she should stay single.

41. TVD says:

Tyler/Caroline is boring.

Klaus should be bisexual. His scenes with Stefan were terrific.

• Bug says:

“…they were hanging out, uh, for years and years and years, they were in, you know, all kinds of deviant, they were vampires… Are we thinking they never…? Come on, people. I’m just sayin’. I’m just sayin’. You know, they’re open-minded guys. They may be evil but, you know, they’re not bigoted or closed-minded.”

–Joss Whedon on Spike/Angel.

Kinda sounds a whole HELL of a lot like Klaus/Stefan to me, too!!!!

And PLEASE, Klaus has been around for a millenium. You don’t think he never got bored enough to try the other side a time or ten (million)???

Klaus is SO bi.

42. Carly says:

I would die of happiness if Klaroline/Staroline had a dance scene! :D
    Tyler can bug off! I hate his character! He brings nothing to the show. They need to give him a good storyline that has nothing to do with Caroline. I would like to see him in scenes with Stefan and Damon. Why do they leave him out when he could be useful in their plans? :/

43. michelle says:

Ughh! I know! Honestly, not every character needs a love interest, ESPECIALLY a villain

44. Serena says:

Klaus and Caroline!! Cannot wait. I hope Plec doesn’t kill him off.

45. jake says:

I hope that glee and ryan murphy has enough sense to not change or lose the cast members it has and find a way to keep their storylines. I don’t want to see new cast members and the same show, not when we have invested so much in these characters.

46. P says:

Er hello, Emma already had true loves kiss with Graham. Kissing him filled the criteria of A. Emma is the only one who can break the curse and B. True loves kiss can break any spell. And on top of that she made him feel without a heart which is not even related to the the spell on the town so that further proves it was. The writers already said early on 1 action won’t make everyone all of a sudden remember at once. That be far to easy to break the curse to end all curses. True love for Emma isn’t the key to saving an entire town, that would make no sense.

47. Deena says:

Remember when Glee was witty & funny and not a series of emotionally charged afterschool specials? I miss that. I think I’ll just go watch my season 1 DVDs so I can remind myself why I used to love the show so much. Maybe the writers should do the same.

48. fernando says:

I don’t understand why Jason Ritter cant do both shows for 1 both shows are written by the same guy and 2 its on the same channel, so Jason can go back and forth cant he. At least marry sarah and be on P hood as a little recurring role, like come on the show every 8 or 10 ep. but still be marry to sarah, i think that can work.

49. AngieD says:

for me, Mary Margaret and David’s kiss wasn’t of true love. He was with his wife and therefore lying. So, the love between the 2 wasn’t true because they couldn’t be open about it.

50. Emily says:

I usually don’t ship but I absolutely love Caroline and Klaus. I’m not saying they should actually become a couple, but I would really like to see more of their scenes! Tyler is just meh.