New Spoiler Alert! Private Practice Drops 'Huge Bomb'! Walking Dead Dish! Hot Justified Preview!

Get More: Spoilers, Video

Private Practice SpoilersA bomb will detonate in Private Practice‘s March 15 episode. And not just any bomb — a “huge” one, according to castmember and Spoiler Alert! special guest Paul Adelstein. And he should know since he directed the gut-wrenching episode, during which “a lot of the personal storylines come to a head.”

But which couple finds itself on the receiving end of the (figurative) explosive device? Press play below for an answer to that question, as well as an update on PP‘s renewal chances.

Also in this week’s Spoiler Alert!:

* TVLine’s Matt Mitovich and I dissect last week’s standout Shane/Rick-centric Walking Dead.

* Keith Powell (30 Rock) and Josh Cooke (Dexter, Better With You) enter Spoiler Alert Theater to perform a tense, sexually suggestive face-off from next week’s Justified.

Comments (30)

• I’m so far behind so I’m not watching the video/spoiler, but I adore him and his character on the show!

Comment by Erin – March 1, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It wasn’t very spoilery. It was funny though.

Comment by Dash – March 1, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy to see PP get some press. Love the show. Great interview. Paul is very like-able. Did not know they were moving to Tuesdays. With Parenthood done for season might be a good move. What time slot?

Comment by Forwarders – March 1, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 1, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Forwarders, Agreed! Personally I think PP is better than GA. Although last week’s episode was pretty good. Plus didn’t know Paul Adelstein was married to Lisa Weil. At least they will still be bringing in a paycheck when Scandal takes over.

Comment by m.eliot@comcast.net – March 1, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can I get a transcript? I don’t like wasting my time watching people on these stupid podcasts. I’d rather be able to scroll through and find the scoop i want on the shows that i’m interested in instead of listening to a whole bunch of other crap beforehand. And some people like to read this stuff at work but can’t watch videos. Why is everyone so insistent on trying to make the video thing de riguer on these internet sights?

Comment by jj – March 1, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen to that!

Comment by KCatty – March 1, 2012 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @jj: I understand you’re dilemma. But maybe, since you are at work, you should be working.

Comment by melissa29 – March 1, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • *your

Comment by Jdurbs – March 1, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Perhaps, melissa29, jj is at lunch while surfing. I am one of those that take lunch at my desk and surf…of course, that never stops anyone of a number of coworkers from interrupting me anyway.

jj – I am with you on this, I don’t even bother watching these videos…I just wait for another site to put them down in writing.

Comment by JB – March 1, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • @melissa29: jj never said he was at work.

Comment by Meg – March 2, 2012 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NICE SOCKS!

Comment by Justin – March 1, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Mason not Copper’s son? I’m going to guess Erica is going to die?

Comment by Alicia L. – March 1, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe another woman turns up with another child that’s his! Maybe Cooper has kids all over the place! Poor charlotte!

Comment by Fudgefase – March 5, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Erica doesn’t decide that she doesn’t need Cooper in Mason’s life anymore now that she’s healthy & she decides to leave!

Comment by Julie W – March 1, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I read a spoiler that Erica’s health takes a “down turn”. I think she’s going to die :(

I hate how Shonda Rhimes just kills kids’ parents like that. Erica is such a nice, sweet character!!! Meanwhile, in Grey’s Anatomy, the bitch Cristina Yang is alive and well… :/

Comment by Barbie – March 1, 2012 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I find Cristina Yang to be one of the most complex and interesting characters in the Grey’s/PP-verse. Her evolution as a character has been awesome. Go back and watch the early seasons and see how she has changed. She’s grown into a strong woman who isn’t afraid to fight for not only her self but for the people she loves.

Comment by Ari – March 1, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Cristina is indeed my most favourite character. But I think when it comes to character evolution in the GA/PP-verse, don’t you think Charlotte has evolved way much more? Cristina has always been a strong woman I think. Charlotte changed from somebody who seemed incapable of love to the mother-like figure we see today.

Nevertheless, I love Cristina’s character and she hardly qualifies as a “bitch”.

Comment by Kervin – March 1, 2012 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You are correct! I do not watch PP as frequently so those characters don’t come to mind first!

Comment by Ari – March 2, 2012 02:40 AM PDT
  • Jeez Barbie. “Hate” is a big word and you don’t even know what’s going to happen. And if you can see Christina only as a bitch,you might wanna look a little better.

Comment by Daphne – March 1, 2012 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think Paul Adelstein is even wearing a wedding ring. Or am I mistaken? I know they are married, but did thigns change? Or am I blind which easily could be a thing!

Comment by Ali – March 1, 2012 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i didn’t know he was married to liza weil, aka paris from gilmore girls!! that’s awesome!! she should guest star on private practice! that’d be cool!

Comment by Fan – March 1, 2012 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ^^ Liza Weil was already on Private Practice.

Anyways lovely interview, Paul is such
    a great actor, and I love his band Doris!

Comment by Leah – March 1, 2012 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i only watched this waste of time for the Justified spoiler – and that was even more of a waste of time. Several minutes of my life that i will never get back…

Comment by kat – March 2, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why all the HATE this week? I watch these to support TVLINE.com and what they are doing. And even though I don’t watch alot of the stuff they’ve been putting in them, all the people who have been on thus far are funny and there are lots of funny moments.
      Paul was a delight, and as always the Spoiler Theatre was funny, especially when they shoved the scripts over one another’s backs.

Comment by Danielle H – March 3, 2012 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best Spoiler Alert Theater! We need to get Josh Cooke another gig – and soon! And Toofer was a great Raylan.

Comment by Elizabeth – March 4, 2012 04:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After going over a handful of the articles on your web site,
    I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Take a look at my website too and tell me your opinion.

Comment by in this site – August 5, 2012 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful info to work on. You have performed an impressive job and our whole group might be thankful to you.

Comment by Limun – August 6, 2012 04:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the topic, really nice. Thank you.

Comment by Coq Nu – August 15, 2012 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post