TVLine Items: Trevor Donovan Returns to 90210, The CW Orders Perez Hilton Specials and More!

He’s baaack! Trevor Donovan is set to bring the studly Teddy Montgomery back to 90210 this spring, after leaving the CW soap last November.

Details surrounding Donovan’s return are being kept under wraps, but Zap2it (which first reported the news) says Teddy will reunite with at least one of his West Bev friends near the end of the season.

Last we saw, Teddy was moving to Washington with boyfriend Shane (played by Ryan Rottman).

American Idol Fave Haley Reinhart to Perform on 90210 and Cause Problems for [Spoiler]!

Ready for more today’s TV dish? Well…

• The CW has picked up two episodes of Perez Hilton Superfan, an unscripted series that features the celeb blogger hanging with his celeb friends — who in this case happen to be Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, Deadline reports. The show was originally commissioned by the UK’s ITV2 and consists of four installments.

• MTV has given a series order to Teen Mom 3, a third iteration of its 16 and Pregnant spinoff. The original Teen Mom is slated to return for a fourth cycle this summer, while Teen Mom 2 recently completed its second season. Meanwhile, Season 4 of 16 and Pregnant premieres March 27.

• Justified‘s Walton Goggins will voice a psychic in this week’s episode of FX’s new animated series, Unsupervised.

ABC has ordered two additional episodes of the current season of Shark Tank, raising its total to 15 hours, per EW.com.

• Community fans may want to take a gander at The Daily Beast for a fun, round table-style interview with the women of the NBC comedy, including Alison Brie, Yvette Nicole Brown, Gillian Jacobs and writer Megan Ganz.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Reality TV, Renewals, Series Orders, TVLine Items

1. July says:

Teddy and Silver relationship was the best thing in this show.

2. Jo says:

Have 90210’s new show-runners been fired yet?

3. Jamie says:

I wish.
    Even Rebecca Sinclair was doing a better job.

4. Mark says:

Perez Hilton on my tv, no thank you. Hate him.

5. Josh says:

The CW continues to disgust me…in an age where bullying is so looked down upon, they order a series from the world’s biggest bully.

• Captain says:

To be fair, they didn’t comission the series, it was already produced and they’re simply filling time on their schedule. As the article states, it was produced for ITV2 in the UK and all 4 parts have already aired on Much Music in Canada so it’s not like if the CW hadn’t ordered them no one would see them.

6. fernando says:

Yay I am so happy he is and back, Teddy was the best thing of 90210, I hope he gets a spin-off and I am sure he will be back to see Sliver,I guess she will be in alot of drama

7. Char says:

Yay! Love Teddy’s character, the show is SOOOO much worse since he left. I hope he’s back permanently.

8. Rima says:

Thank goodness the CW came to their senses and had the best and hottest (Trevor donovan) return. I’m back to watching. Just tell me when.

9. Dizzle says:

Does this mean I have to start watching 90210 again? I’d finally managed to cut the cord!

• Jimmy says:

Hahaha Dizzzle I’m the same. I abhore 90210 but ADORE Trevor Donovan, so I will be forced to watch as well. I just hope they make it worth his time and ours. Fingers crossed.

10. Juliana says:

seriously Perez Hilton? I don’t want to live in this world anymore.

11. MadMax says:

Finally…a true stud!!!

12. Drew says:

The exact opposite direction that the CW should be headed in. Enough with the lame-a$$ reality shows and all of this fluff. If they want to exist in two years, they need to turn this ship around, now. Which means varied programming and less targeting of teenage girls.
    Perez Hilton should be their working model of what not to do.

13. not 16 and not pregnant says:

Seriously does MTV need THAT many spinoffs of 16 & pregnant, I mean really!

14. Tanvi says:

Yay! Really happy to know Teddy is coming back! 90210 is getting a little doozy now and I really hope the writers add some amazing stories to it! Also glad to see Jen back! Hope this season continues well!

15. Jay says:

I thought Rebecca Sinclair saved the show…it’s turned back to early Season 1 sh*t since she left…

16. Tee says:

Ugh how many reality shows need to bomb on CW before they give up? Til the other day I thought Perez Hilton wasn’t even around anymore.
    The only MTV I watch is Awkward and Teen Wolf, so hopefully that will last beyond next season.

17. Amy says:

That interview with the women of Community was so emotional especially when I read ‘Jacobs and Brie started crying’ I could not stop my tears. These ladies, including Megan Ganz, truly love the show and I really hope that we get a 4th season.

18. Jarrod says:

You didn’t mention that IF the show is picked up for a season 5 that Trevor Donovan will get another contract for a recurring role.
    Also, I read that *SPOLIER* Silver is going to be pregnant. Perhaps her and Teddy have a one night stand and she falls pregnant to him?

19. sarah says:

So happy Teddy will be back. They need to have him on full time! I love the friendship with he and Silver. I think he comes back because she gets married OR she is pregnant and he comes to see her!

20. 8l8O says:

9O21O seems desperate now… i hate this season, tbh..
    And Pereze who??! ughhh!!