Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's Anatomy, Castle, Glee, Criminal Minds, Gossip Girl and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com.

Question: Any word on the status of contract talks between Grey’s Anatomy and Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Sandra Oh, Justin Chambers, etc.? I’m starting to get nervous. —Carrie
Ausiello: No, but remember how Shonda Rhimes hinted to me last month that the season ends in a way that could accommodate any number of possible cast departures? Well, get this: I hear a late April episode will follow Alex, Meredith, Jackson, April and Cristina as they interview for fellowship positions at other hospitals around the country. Said hospitals are apparently wooing the quintet in anticipation of them passing their boards — and they’re wisely entertaining all of their options.

Question: Can you give me some scoop on Criminal Minds? —Durgesh
Ausiello: There will be a marriage proposal in an upcoming episode, and it does not go well. Not well at all. And look for the show to revisit the disappearance of Morgan’s cousin in a major way this spring (and for The Wire‘s Chad Coleman to be connected to the case in a potentially significant capacity.)

Question: Is the sex problem Dan and Blair encounter on Gossip Girl the new obstacle for Dair you referred to in last week’s Ask Ausiello? —Oscar
Ausiello: It is indeed. Those resourceful kids will quickly find a solution to their sad sack woes, although I can’t really see them sustaining said solution on a long-term basis.

Question: Would you be so kind and reveal at least the network on which the show from your latest blind item airs? —Amanda
Ausiello: Nope. But as promised, I will offer up another significant clue on my Twitter feed within the next 24 hours that should cut the field of possibilities in half.

Question: Is Lisa Edelstein returning to House for the series finale? —Cynthia
Ausiello: I can’t bear to speak the words, so just click here for your answer.

Question: Bummed about the Lisa Edelstein news. Anything positive you can share about the House finale? —Amy
Ausiello: Here’s something: The show’s longtime scribe, Peter Blake, will now be co-writing the swan song with series creator David Shore and co-exec producer Eli Attie. As you know, Blake’s fingers have touched some of the best House hours ever, including Season 4’s “Alone,” Season 6’s “Help Me” and this season’s opener, “Twenty Vicodin.”

Question: Thanks to TVLine, I learned that Brett Tucker will be guest starring in this season’s 20th episode of Castle entitled, “The Limey.” Other than “devilishly handsome”, what else can you tell us about this guy? More specifically, what are his motives when it comes to Beckett? —Ivy
Ausiello: I’m going to venture out on a limb and say Beckett might be drawn — perhaps even attracted — to a dude with an English accent.

Question: The Parenthood season finale airs tonight so I’m hoping this question makes it in under the wire: I love the relationship between Amber and Bob. Please tell me it’s not over! —Ashley
Ausiello: Here’s what I’ll tell you, Ash: In addition to a wedding (congrats Crosby and Jasmine!), tonight’s finale also features a proposal (congrats SPOILER and SPOILER!).

Question: Any 30 Rock scoop? —Jarrod
Ausiello: Tracy’s family portrait is about to look a little different: The show is recasting his son, George Foreman, who when we next see him will be old enough to drive his father to…. Wait. Are there any vices left to which Tracy hasn’t already been driven?

Question: I have fallen in love with Once Upon a Time. Anything on Rumpelstiltskin (Mr. Gold)? —Becca
Ausiello: And how. Although series co-creators Eddie Kitsis and Adam Horowitz won’t quite come out and say he isn’t as bad a guy as we think, the former does allow that “he’s a complicated man, [and how you view him] depends where you line up with his interests. [It’s always a question of] whether you’re in the way of that agenda or not.” Adds Horowitz: “There’s more to come this season” — in particular, in Episode 19 — “about him and his son and what happened there that may, hopefully, shed a little more light.” And yes, there is some light in him. “A lot of these characters have grey areas,” Kitsis reminds. “There’s some humanity in him.”

Question: You said last year that Royal Pains was introducing a new love interest for Hank who would stick around. Well so far, that has not happened. Emily is gone, Constance Zimmer lasted one episode. So where did you hear this from? Because it never happened! Get your facts straight before scaring people like that! — Nancy
Ausiello: The fact that you didn’t bother including a link to my alleged foiler proves you’re bluffing. I rarely, if ever, screw up. For instance, I know with 100-percent certainty that the fourth season will introduce — in a two-, count ’em, two-episode arc — Jill’s oldest brother, Hank McGillicuddy, who develops a problem that even Tums can’t cure while training for a Lobster Roll Eat-Off. The show is also adding a new recurring character — Jeremiah Ellis, a doctor at Hank Med — who is so socially awkward that he might actually be described as anti-social. (Asocial, maybe?)

Question: Got anymore about Diane’s love triangle on The Good Wife? Please and thank you! —Nicole
Ausiello: I don’t. As a consolation, here’s something Good to chew on: I hear the end of the season will be building up to two huge showdowns — one work-related and the other personal. One of those two battles Alicia is directly involved in; the other, not so much.

Question: Any upcoming news on Rizzoli & Isles? Love from the UK. — Clare
Ausiello: The 15-episode third season kicking off this summer promises to be a doozy. Not only is there a tenacious IAD officer trying to find a suspicious link between Jane and Paddy Doyle (aka Maura’s crooked father), but (perhaps not coincidentally) we’re gonna get to meet Maura’s bio-mom. Not only that, but Mom — Hope is her name — might recur.

Question: Please, please, please could you tell me if Rachel and Finn will be able to go through with their wedding on Glee? I am going crazy. — Farsia2010
Ausiello: Well, I can tell you this much: Either Rachel and Finn are gonna go through with it, or Will and Emma are, because the show is casting a burly, Eric Stonestreet sorta guy to play a wedding planner named Lavender. In other Glee news, the gay population at McKinley is about to go up by one. The fresh meat? Chandler, a masculine hottie who’s full of joie de vivre.

Question: Any Justified scoop? —Noel
Ausiello: Ausiello: Next week, Raylan and Boyd find themselves framed for two separate murders (well, attempted murder in one instance). Raylan also pays a visit to Quarles’ little torture/sex chamber, where a familiar fella makes him a perverse offer he can (and easily does) refuse.

Question: Any scoop about Desperate Housewives, please? —Julien
Ausiello: Meet Bree’s potential new daughter-in-law (a.k.a. Andrew’s fiance.) In other news, one of the Housewives will be learning a long-held secret about her husband.

Question: Any word on Cougar Town getting a fourth season? —Paul
Ausiello: No. But here’s yet another reason it needs to happen: Bill Lawrence has promised to make Bob Clendenin (a.k.a. the cul-de-sac’s resident peeping Tom) a series regular if the show’s renewed.

Question: Any hints you can share about the myriad [SPOILER ALERT]‘d entries from your May Sweeps Scorecard? —Jen
Ausiello: I can confirm that at least one of them is reserved for Private Practice. And another for Revenge.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Megan Masters)

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Spoilers

1. Alicia says:

Beckett! No! please don’t tell me the show is going to try to force another one of Beckett’s unlikeable and annoying boyfriends on us.

• Juliana says:

think it’s more like that Alex Conrad stuff, where she is all smiles and Castle gets jealous and they eventually talk about it. at least I hope so.

• Rachael says:

Agree with this. I am hoping it will simply be a catalyst to force Beckett and Castle to figure out their relationship status and GO FOR IT already. ;-)

• Nerwen Aldarion says:

I’m with Juliana, if this guy was contracted for more than one episode then I would be worried. One episode means some smiles and flirting and a jealous Castle but nothing more.
        I’d actually be more surprised if they DIDN’T have Beckett be attracted to this guy. He’s hot and he’s British, isn’t that the fantasy? LOL

• Australiais1 says:

Ugh… Another Aussie being miscast as a Briton… Seriously, his Aussie accent is much hotter than any British impersonation he does. Or is it that most Americans can’t tell the difference?

• Jillian says:

Ewww. Beckett has to make the first move, but if she’s making goo goo eyes at some other guy, I doubt it will happen this season.

• Alex says:

HA! This season all leads to Castle and Beckett taking the next step in their relationship. Not worried at all.

• Karen says:

as much as I love Castle.If Beckett is attracted or hook up with this guy I´ll give up on the show.This season has been the worst of the four and I was expecting that at least the writers give us something good at the end of the season but again Mr Marlowe is going to frustrate the fans .I watch tv to have fun ,not to feel frustrated Mr marlowe.

• Tania says:

So, basically, Castle is a soap opera. lol

2. Terra says:

Isn’t Andrew from DH gay? why does he have a female fiance, and what happened to the guy he was dating before?

3. terry says:

Does that mean we’re in for a Dan and Blair elevator hook-up?

4. Mark says:

What happened to Andrew’s husband on DH?

• Van says:

I’m fairly certain he left Andrew after he became a drunk.

• Marie says:

So I’m not the only one who didn’t understand!!! Phew.. I thought because I didn’t have time to catch up on the last 5 or 6 episodes or so because I’m so busy with school and was waiting for next summer that I’d missed something.. but everybody in the comments seems confused..!

• Meg says:

Andrew’s husband left him in season 7.
      But I still don’t understand the female fiance thing.

5. kate says:

hmm. It was implied on R&I last season that Maura’s adoptive mother was actually her biological mother. It was tied in with the whole “your mom was way above me and made me a better-ish person” thing that her gangster biological dad said. I wonder how this will play out. Exciting!

6. Alice says:

ANOTHER GAY MALEEEEEEE?!?!?!?! And only one lesbian and one bisexual… woww

• This is so WRONG says:

Glee is TOO GAY!… needs more LESBIANS.
      There is no balance at all.
      Gay characters: Kurt, Blaine, Rachel’s dads, Karofsky, Sebastian, Jeremiah, Sandy, this new guy Chandler, etc.
      Lesbian/Bisexual characters: Santana, Brittany
      That’s rediculous.
      The only addition to the gay quota should be Quinn Fabray because she is so IN LOVE WITH Rachel Berry it hurts.

7. Natalie says:

Sadly the GG spoilers made me happy…I will find it somewhat amusing if bad sex is what ends Dair otherwise I see the writers going a la Seth/Summer in the OC.
    Also, clinging to the hope that the blind item refers to Caskett so I will be clinging to twitter for the next 24 hours for sure!

• Annie says:

I completely thought Seth/Summer also…which oddly enough I see as total Dair and perfect for the fun vibe they give off..Also think its going to be she tries the sex games, he cannot do it, and she is nervous that he was with Sexbomb Serena…so in the end all they have to be is themselves (I.E. their own type of sex)

• AA says:

I doubt she’d be nervous about the Serena thing.. considering she slept with Nate multiple times in his post-Serena cheating thing not to mention she went steady with Chuck Bass, aka SexGod of the UES (and other planets).
        Yeah, no, not nervous.

• Naru says:

I don’t think it’ll be it… “She’ll try sex game” “so in the end all they have to be is themselves” Blair does like sex games, so this is hear already. But for what he said on the spoiler, i think they’ll try to have a sexless relationship. Because if they find a solution and can have sex, why they wouldn’t ‘sustaining said solution on a long-term basis’ ?

8. thefirstmrshummel says:

Sure, introduce another gay character and abandon Dave’s story again. The character and Max deserve so much better than this show. :(

• Katie says:

What about poor Quinn? The next episode isn’t even about her its about Blaine and his brother with flashbacks of the wedding/crash.

• Kate says:

Quinn has had a lot of storylines this season anyways. And I´m pretty sure that Big Brother is not going to be Quinn-free anyways.
        But really, why add ANOTHER character to Glee?. Is already fill with unused characters.

• Ana says:

Agreed. We barely see Mike and Tina, Sugar and Puck are only used for the occasional comedy relief and Sam seems to be good only to drive a specific plot-point and then discarded.

• Tarc says:

And next season, they’ll be the seniors and get a bigger part. This is pretty much how it works in real life…

• Penguin says:

I’m probably going to get hate for this, but I’m happy Tina’s not getting storylines. Maybe it’s just me, but I personally think Jenna’s acting so far has a way to go–probably the reason why she’s merely used as a support for Mike. Harry’s not brilliant either, I don’t think. He’s not bad, but not as good as some of the others [Chris and Lea, for example]. So I can definitely see why they don’t get a lot in terms of storylines. They get as good/as much as they can properly handle.
            And Sam’s been getting lots with the whole Samcedes thing. In fact, Samcedes and Finchel seems to be the two main couples now [not Klaine].
            I do, however, agree with the “no more new characters” thing. And it annoys the hell out of me that Chandler seems to be a “hot” version of Dave. Ugh! Seriously, not only is Max talented, but he’s actually a lot more handsome than the creators seem to think. In fact, Glee is very set in making him /look/ less handsome than he actually is. They make him wear horizontally stripped shirts so he’ll appear chubby, rarely [meaning never] show his smile, use certain types of lighting to bring out any blemishes that he has, don’t put makeup on him [despite putting makeup on everyone else] etc. It’s a bit….odd, really.

• Van says:

yes indeed, why bring yet another character to this show that has already so many issues of underdeveloped characters? They have this amazing possibility to bring Dave back and show us how it gets better.
      I just hope this Chandler guy is more of a plot device for the other storylines at this point

• Wendy says:

^this. Another useless character when they have so many already. Max delivered this brilliant performance last episode and now they’re abandoning his storyline again?
      Why can’t this show focus on the existing characters instead of adding new useless ones? People don’t feel for these new characters!!

• Mack says:

Almost everything on “Glee” has been badly written this season. There are too many characters already.
        I don’t give a crap about this kid’s sexuality, but there are just way too many characters already.
        That staff of crack writers they brought in seems more like a bunch of writers on crack.
        I know my rant isn’t new, but WHY do they start story-lines and create characters we love … and then just abandon them?
        i.e. Brittany S. Pierce is elected class president and we haven’t seen one frickin’ funny line from a student government meeting or anyone confronting her (like JBI) about topless Tuesday yet? And weren’t were promised that we would meet her mother?
        Fox keeps posting “Brittany-ism” videos on YouTube and Hulu, but that only makes it far more obvious that the current crop of writers just suck.
        Why are they still paying those people?

9. kevin says:

Amber from Parenthood is still one of the worst if not the weakest characters in the series. She still isn’t recovering from the mistakes she made from last season and let’s hope this poor young gal can finally bury the hatchet and be a happy Braverman. :)

10. maren says:

I think the latest blind item isn’t really blind anymore. It’s obviously about Dan and Blair on gossip girl. The whole thing about people waiting excitedly for it and not wanting it to be rushed…the only other possibility I can think of is Damon and Elena on Vampire Diaries and they aren’t in a relationship yet, technically.

• Stacey says:

Given they are already having sex. No matter how unsatisfactory the sex is. I doubt it’s them Ausiello is talking about. He was talking as if whatever the couple is doing; sex or just kissing is the first time. That the show is biting the bullet in putting the couple together.

• lacey says:

“A few will probably grumble that it’s too soon, and the show is skipping too many beats in the pair’s unrequited love story for their coming together to be truly satisfying”
      I seriously doubt Ausiello used the term unrequited just because. And just in case you didn’t know unrequited love means love not reciprocated. Therefore the couple in question is not Dan&Blair and very well could be Damon&Elena. Also, Ausiello never once said the duo getting it on was in an official relationship.

• Mary says:

Dan and Blair having horrible sex is not May Sweeps worthy, no matter how much you may want it to be.

11. JO says:

OH MY GOODNESS
    Nothing against the gays, but at this speed, Glee will officially become a SCHOOL FOR THE GAYS AND NOTHING ELSE type of thing.

• Mia says:

Everytime someone starts their sentense with “Nothing against gays, but…” – expect them to say something against gays.

• Yep says:

But you have to admit that the student population of Glee is exceptionally gay in comparison to the general population. Must be something in the water ;)

• Chiara says:

Not really. First there arent even that many gay characters in the student population in Glee and also you have to take into account how many closeted gays there are in the general population.

• DUH says:

exceptionally gay in the glee club, yeah. but that should be expected. you don’t know anything about the overall school dynamic, though. and why does the number of gays even matter? if you have a problem with there being so many on one tv show, then you have some inner issues that still need resolving.

12. Gi says:

can’t wait for dair to be back!

13. glee says:

if glee is going to add EVEN MORE characters that they shouldn’t can they at least add a female? a lesbian even?

14. Katie says:

People actually WANT Rachel and Finn to get married???

15. CDO says:

Dan to Blair “call him Chuck”

16. Gigi says:

Gee, Quarles has a guy in teeny black draws tied to his bed and beats him whenever he feels tense. My oh my what is Raylan in for?
    I think the big reveal is for Walking Dead and the deaths of regulars coming up.

17. Tom says:

‘Glee’ couldn’t just transfer back Karofsky or transferred Sebastian over? Or added lesbian characters since there’s only one to the SEVEN gay males?

18. kanye west says:

ryan murphy doesn’t care about female people

19. Mae says:

Yeah, Glee’s better off just bringing back Dave Karofsky since he’s already played by one of their better actors. I’m sure this Chandler will be played by someone like Darren Criss or Grant Gustin, i.e. someone that can’t act their way out of a paper bag.

20. Daniel says:

So many Gays so little time.
    And this is coming from a gay male.
    Just saying..

21. Jeannie says:

a new gay male at mckinley, cant they give klaine a break already, sebastian and karofsky was bad enough, i thought klaine was suppose to have a happy season, after everything that has happen to them, they derserve some fun times. i have notice since klaine has not had really much screen time with each other at all and NO kisses at all since episode 5, im am worried that this new guy will somehow mess up klaine. if you look at finchel, they get to have all the kisses, cute moments with each other, hug, everything, its not fair. klaine deserves the same happiness right now too

• Bob says:

Uh, Kurt and Blaine have had a good season as a couple so far. Kurt has dealt with harder things on his own (NYADA, Karofsky) and Blaine had his eye injury but none of these things have been troubles as a couple. They’ve been together long enough and their dynamic is boring. The break-up is inevitable with Kurt heading to college and Blaine staying back.

• Van says:

Ha ha ha, Klaine deserves to die on a fire. As a relationship I mean. The sooner it ends, the sooner they can star telling a more interesting story with those two characters, that since they got together, become this blob without individuality, and that is boring as hell.
      Still, I want for Blaine to be developed as a character, please! Darren needs better material ASAP. I really want big brother to flesh his character.

22. DX says:

If they destroy dair’s 100eps+ build up because of the sex, it will be the ultimate trolling.

23. Ana says:

Ok, I’m all for Klaine and Brittana but how many gay characters is Glee going to bring on. Any more and this show will be on Logo instead of Fox…So all the fifth years are going out for interviews? We know Jackson and April are not going anywhere. I hope that Ellen, Sandra and Justin renew their contracts but if they don’t at least there will still be a substantial cast with plenty of stories that have not been told because the focus is only on the ‘originals’ now. I would like to see more of Mark’s and April’s funny side. And Arizona taking care of the tiny humans and Callie being a badass in the OR. And Lexie to show off more her Lexiepedia skills. It would be nice to know more about their background and their families.

24. Kristen says:

Please tell me that because the proposal doesn’t go well Kevin & Garcia are breaking up on Criminal Minds??? Please please please.

• Billie says:

My money is on the proposal being between JJ and Will. Josh Stewart is in one of the upcoming episodes, and Will already proposed once and JJ said no. I hope not though. They basically already did the whole “your job is too demanding so I’m leaving you” story line with Hotch and Haley. And in a show like CM, where the romantic relationships of the characters play minimally into the show, it would be nice to just let JJ have it all.

• Barbie says:

I think Kevin is going to propose to Garcia. JJ & Will have been living together for a long time and have a baby together. For all means, they ARE married, even if not legally. I think Kevin will propose to Garcia (she mentioned she thought he was going to propose, didn’t she?), and it’s gonna be a mess somehow.

• Kristen says:

In an upcoming episode summary it says that Garcia fears a proposal from Kevin, so it is them……We’ll see how it turns out. I wouldn’t be surprised if Morgan somehow convinced Garcia that it was a good idea to marry Kevin after all and she ends up agreeing in the end….

• Ger says:

I thought the same and I hope you are right…JJ says no and they split up. I always wanted Reid and JJ to get together.

• Kat says:

I’ve ALWAYS wanted Reid and JJ together. Also, I’m praying Garcia says no to Kevin and she and Morgan bond over it (and eventually get together, please, please, PLEASE!!!)

• Michael says:

How can the Proposal be between JJ and Will when they are already married and have a kid

25. Shar says:

I knew Finchel would get married and i’m glad they go through with it. I don’t like Dair i’m sorry but I just don’t see the hype at all with them. DH, So Andrew is straight? this was expected but very odd since they have been playing him gay for 8 seasons.

• Cody says:

No one said Finchel was going through with the wedding. The wedding planner is obviously for Will and Emma. Finchel is a terrible couple. And as for Andrew on DH, he is still gay. The marriage isn’t a real marriage.

• Lily says:

Um the planner is obviously for Will and Emma. Remember Rachel said her dad’s would help her plan and even they said they want to get married in a courthouse.
      Will and Emma are going to get married in May and Finchel won’t probably even be engaged by the finale anymore.
      The writers were never going to marry Finn and Rachel.

26. Fabrini says:

Hey! Give us a Scoop about SUPERNATURAL!

• Mel says:

Um some more bad crap will happen the guys will hit whatever is under rock bottom then some more people will die, no one that matters because they are all already dead or maybe they will bring them back just so they can kill them off again, some more bad crap will happen they will lose all hope drink some more and then they will hit whatever is underneath under rock bottom, lather rinse repeat. You don’t need to ask for spoilers anymore they have been doing the same thing for years now the answer never changes.

27. Patti says:

I really enjoy Rumpel/mr. Gold. I think he’s the Locke of Once Upon a Time. I just hope Rumpel and Belle make it to the end alive and get a happily ever after together.

28. B says:

Seriously? The number of male LGBT characters is up to nine on Glee. There’s one lesbian and one bisexual female. Do we not see an issue here? At all?

• Cody says:

Where do you get nine from? There’s Kurt, Blaine, Kurofsky, Sebastian, and Rachel’s dads. Seriously, who am I missing? Besides the new guy who would make it seven.

• Sam says:

Sandy Ryerson, Jeremiah. Speculative, but odds are good that Alex from The Glee Project will also play an LGBT character, as they’ve all been written as themselves on the show so far.

• Cody says:

Sandy Ryerson I’ll give you, even though we it’s been forever since we’ve seen him, and it’s not as if he is given actual storylines. But Jeremiah? Really? He was in one episode for all of one song. Seems like someone is grasping at straws.

• Michael says:

Think of it this way though, there haven’t been any lesbians side characters either. If we discount Jeremiah, that’s still 6 gay men to 1 lesbian and 1 possibly bisexual (Brittany’s character is such a joke I can’t really tell if she means all the bi-corn/bilingual stuff).

• byouareamoron says:

NO, there isnt a problem in having 9 or 345 LGBT characters in a show. Their sexual preference doesnt affect their characters humanity. They are just one more cast member, who happens to be gay. Its not a straight vs gay issue, its a tv show, about a show choir. Hmmm I wonder how many fabulous creative creatures with overly developed artistic tendencies would happen to be ‘gay’ oh I dont know 100%. Because face it, those glorious gays are a gift to this world.

• What says:

“male LGBT characters?” Which character is a male lesbian?

29. over it says:

Peter Blake is helping to the write the House Finale? isn`t this the same man who wrote House driving his car into Cuddy`s House? Did all the other writers quit or something? because that would explain A LOT!

30. gorram says:

Never thought I’d say this but Klaine has got to GO. So boring.
    However, I really wish they would’ve just kept Sebastian. I don’t need ANOTHER character, gay or not.

• Renee says:

The end of Klaine was sealed when Blaine was made a Junior. It’s an eventuality.

• klainer says:

Kind of begining to agree. If they’re not going to do anything with them, then what’s the point at all?. I preferred them in season 2.
      Season 3 of glee- GTFO.

• CastleBuffySVU says:

As a HUGE Klaine fan, I am finally starting to understand the ‘haters’. They are AMAZING, and I ADORE them, but they’ve been written HORRIBLY lately. I don’t agree that they need to break up, because I think they’re perfect. They just need to be written better! I would be so sad to see them apart. They clearly really love each other, so why does it have to be made a break up? I don’t know about Blaine being a junior and Kurt being a senior, but they HAVE to make it work somehow. I’d give up on actually watching the show if they broke up. They are all I hold onto for Glee anymore. I love their music too, so if they split up, I’d cry. :(

31. janet says:

DH- Andrew is no longer gay? Hmmmmm. Hubby w/a secret? Am guessing either Carlos was married before and has to tell Gabby due to working thru his 12 steps …

• scorpo says:

Nice thinking about Carlos, Janet. I think you are on to something. Yeah, what the heck is up with Andrew. Unless he is trying to scam something. She might be a lesbian though, and needs a beard?

32. Seth says:

Glee, if you really need another “masculine” gay, save yourself the trouble and just bring back Karofsky. At least he’s already developed. Save yourself some time and use the rest of it to write to the characters you already have and neglect, like Tina.

33. Carmen says:

“In other news, one of the Housewives will be learning a long-held secret about her husband.”
    And there is no hope left for Tom and Lynette fans everywhere! :(

34. Oh Dear says:

Yeah Ausi, you forgot to mention Peter Blake also co-wrote ‘Moving On’. Yikes! Desperate times call for more vehicular based destruction of property. Is the finale called ‘Wacky Races’ by any chance? Will Chaplin, the Keystone Cops and Laurel & Hardy be resurrected to guest star? Will all the remaining female characters be tied to the train tracks waiting to be obliterated by an incoming train as House and Wilson jovially make out on the platform, as the screen slowly fades to black? Questions!

35. Alexis says:

For one, I am absolutely disappointed that people believe that Glee has some sort of “gay quota” when LGBTQ characters only make up less than 3% of television characters. Not only does the LGBTQ community strive for equality when it comes to the same rights as heterosexuals, but Jesus Christ, the LGBTQ community can’t even be represented on a television show without people losing it and complaning! Take the time to think about how this is HELPING the LGBTQ community the more characters they show in the tv show. Show people that we are like everyone else (it would be great for more lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered representation, but if Glee wants to keep doing the gay male route, go right ahead).

• dljfal says:

i agree and i don’t care about them adding more gay characters, i’m all for that.
      what i do care about is them adding more MALE characters.

36. LP says:

Of course they add another gay to Glee. McKinley is the gayest school in Ohio. So realistic. And he’ll be perfect obviously with no flaws. Welcome Gary Stu # 3!!!

37. Kat says:

DAIR better get through this! I’ve been waiting for them to get together for toooo long for them to be hitting all this problems already! I LOVE THEM. :(

38. Josh says:

I hope Quinn’s Accident prevents the Finchel wedding from ever happening I think the Wedding planner is for Wemma and the next epoisde should be for Quinn not Blaine Quinn cant die!

39. carolyn says:

I wonder if ABC knew what they were getting when they cast Robert Carlyle. He is a show stealer. Amazing. I have watched most of his tv and movie work except Trainspotting – working up the courage. I love what he brings to this show.

40. D says:

Those are all fine House episodes, but you could have picked ones he didn’t share with other prolifics. “Alone” and “Help Me” have Shore, Friend, and Lerner on them.
    Better examples: “The Mistake”, “Fools for Love”, and “The Tyrant”. I guess you can also mention “House’s Head” and “Wilson’s Heart”.

41. Angela says:

I hope Kevin and Garcia don’t break up. I like them together. But, if they have to do that, please don’t put her and Morgan together. No, team pairings. Someone once told me that a show can’t last if you don’t pair up two main characters. Not that it just always happens but that a show is doomed if it doesn’t. Criminal Minds has proved for 6 seasons (since this current one isn’t done yet) that it’s just not true. And the fact that it has been done so many times says it was time to do something different. And not to go back on it.

• Barbie says:

I don’t think they’ll ever put anyone in the team together. I guess they’ve kind of made it clear it won’t work. Just the other day they made Morgan and Garcia’s relationship shine as a friendship. In the very first season, Reid asked JJ on a date, that didn’t lead anyone. Just there isn’t anyone to pair up! Some people ship Hotch and Prentiss, I don’t approve. (And she’s leaving anyway!) I LOVE Criminal Minds the way it is, not team pairings. Leave them to find love outside work! Friendship only! The ONLY, ONLY tv show that I think the relationship between team members worked without taking time away from the crimes, the real focus of the show was Danny and Lindsay’s relationship in CSI:NY. Every other made them lose focus.

• CastleBuffySVU says:

I am currently watching Criminal Minds from the beginning, and I’m in season 3. The show is AMAZING, and will NEVER EVER EVER need a team pairing. Garcia and Morgan are STRICTLY friends. REALLY REALLY REALLY good friends. I LOVE this show so much, and I want it to sustain what it has right now.

• jules says:

IF, and this is a big If, there were to a be a team pairing, the only one I could foresee would be Morgan and Prentiss. For some reason, I’ve always seen a little bit of a thing there. I’ve definitely never seen anything with Hotch and Prentiss and Morgan and Garcia are just good fun. But she is better suited with Kevin.

42. sarah says:

I hate Dair, I guess that I’ll watch the show in a couple of months.
    In Greys Anatomy, I think it’s time to say goodbye, but it’s just my opinion.

43. L says:

I hope Dair get over this hurdle that occurs. I LOVE them and I think they can be interesting. I think they can be epic, naughty, sweet, saucy, fun…just a lot of things. Chair was about TELLING us they were epic. Dair SHOWS it’s epic and that’s why they are brilliant!
    THey do their own fair share of scheming (season 4 when they tried to help Serena) but it’s not self destructive and more in good fun and intentions. They can do and be so much. I love their banter too. I hope they go from strength to strength but keep the comedy at appropriate times.

44. Kylie says:

Yeah Wemma wedding baby! :D

45. Michael says:

I’m guessing the new gay guy is that kid from the Glee Project? That’s the only reason I’m not quite raging over this just yet. Glee has become such a sausage fest tho omg…

46. Jana says:

The Secret Circle scoop please

47. Jennifer says:

Thought/hoped Will &JJ but Kevin & Garcia almost makes more sense, assuming it’s for right reasons.
    Beckett’s been attracted to men on the show before but always goes back to Castle. However if this dude has accent all bets are off. Is there anyway they can get Alex O’Loughin for the part? I know he’s on another network but that accent alone will curl toes and bring smile to the face of many!

48. Captain says:

I’m a die-hard Gleek who is typically fine with the gay population on the show but do we really need ANOTHER? Is it not enough that we’re stuck with TGP Alex for two episodes?

49. Spencer says:

Let me get this across, I am a huge Gay Rights supporter, and I love all gay people. But all the gay characters are making me sick. It seems as if Ryan Murphy is just trying to make this whole series all about his personal life. If you want to have a ‘message’, which is lovely, then do it with Kurt and/or Karofsky, not just pile on more characters.

50. Barbie says:

1) Brett Tucker is Australian, not British. He’ll always be Dave from McLeod’s Daughter’s to me <3
    2) Kevin's gonna mess up with his wedding plan with Garcia.
    3) Amelia's baby is gonna be born on Private Practice.
    4) I wish Cristina would leave Grey's Anatomy. Since like, season one. Here's her chance.