Scoop: My Boys Star Jordana Spiro to Headline Fox's Medical Mob Drama Pilot

Get More: Casting News, Pilots

Jordana Spiro Fox PilotJordana Spiro is getting in bed with the mob — and she’s bringing her scalpel with her.

The My Boys star has been tapped to headline Fox’s untitled drama pilot about a female doctor working for the mafia in Chicago.

The project hails from Drop Dead Diva duo Josh Berman and Rob Wright. Michael Dinner (Wonder Years, Chicago Hope) will direct the pilot.

Spiro’s post-My Boys resume includes recurring stints on Harry’s Law and Dexter.

Comments (10)

• I miss My Boys!

Comment by Rebecca – February 28, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved My Boys! I’ll definitely check out her new show.

Comment by Mikaylah – February 28, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, basically….Tara Knowles in Chicago?

Comment by TheDude – February 28, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sigh…..
    All these pilot casting notices and not a SINGLE one mentions Tom Welling!!!!
    I need to see this gorgeous man on my tv again!!!!!
    Please, any news on Tom, Michael.

Comment by Dee – February 28, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved her on “My Boys.” I’ll check out her new show.

Comment by maggie – February 28, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved her on My Boys. Glad she got a good new job.

Comment by Marcie – February 28, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wasnt she on JUSTIFIED last week?

Comment by JDW2 – February 28, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully it is filmed in Chicago. Not just an episode or two like My Boys did.

Comment by ScottB – February 28, 2012 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss TOM WELLING! I want Tom on my television………!

Comment by sarah – February 29, 2012 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tom where Are you?Tom back on our TV!

Comment by Lisa – February 29, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post