Scoop: Castle Casts Spartacus Actor Brett Tucker

Brett TuckerCastle is getting a little dose of international flavor.

Australian actor Brett Tucker (Neighbours) has been cast in an upcoming episode of the ABC series, TVLine has learned.

Good Wife Snoop Cops Castle Role

Tucker — whose stateside credits include Off the Map and Spartacus: Vengeance — will play Simon Hunt, a devilishly handsome detective from Scotland Yard in Episode 20, “The Limey.” Hunt joins forces with Castle and Beckett to find the person who murdered his friend’s daughter.

Tucker’s installment will likely air in April.

1. Karen says:

He had better not put the moves on beckett that’s all I am saying although i wouldnt mind seeing a jealous castle for once

• Rachael says:

Or this could happen: He puts the moves on Beckett, Castle gets jealous, Castle and Beckett argue, it forces Castle and Beckett to confront their relationship status, and then Castle and Beckett FINALLY pull their heads out of their a**es and get together. :)

• Arretta E. Keefer says:

This eposode was one of my absolute favorites. I really think that the producers of Castle should create a new series around this character and call it SCOTLAND YARD. I think it would be an instand and long running hit.

2. Anna says:

So excited!!! He played the handsome Dave on McLeod’s Daughters.

3. Bear75 says:

It’s Dan from Neighbours! x

4. Nerwen Aldarion says:

Isn’t he the guy that Ilythia wanted to ditch Glabor for? I liked him! Can’t wait to see him on Castle!

5. Sophie says:

Yay! He was awesome on McLeod’s Daugthers!! :D

6. Carlie says:

I love that they put (Neighbours) in brackets, like people actually know what that is.
    I mean, I do (being Australian) but I think few Americans would know of it.
    McLeod’s daughters was great too (I cried so much when Claire died)… until they ran out of daughters. Then it was awkward.

7. Modesty says:

South African tvline fan here who has a Mcleod’s boxset and loves Firefly. Random…

8. Briony says:

He will always be Max from the Saddle Club to me :) excited to see him in Castle then :D

9. Cys says:

OMG… I’m watching Castle right now…. Brett Tucker is looking better than he ever has!!! This ‘5:00 Shadow Bad Boy’ look suits him extremely well (feeling a little warm from his hottness, whew!)… absolutely gorgeous!!! The heck with Castle …Beckett should hold on to the Scotland Yard bloke really tight!! The network needs to sign him on for a few episodes.

10. Cat says:

I love Brett Tucker, really I do. Mcleod’s Daughters was fab, he wag reat on neighbours, and I’m sure he’ll be great on Castle, but that accent? Cockney with twist?sorry mate, it’s dreadful!

11. peterG says:

Just watchef the epidode. Im not sure if Brett was supposed to be british. He daid he csme from the East End I assume of London.That being the case he had the worst English accent I have ever heard. Surely with all the British/English actors they habe over there they could have found one suitable for thr role. Visually he looked like Becks its true…but heaven knows what accent he was aiming for. He sounded what he is an Aussie…lol.