Newsflash: Revenge is fiery hot!
As a reminder that the addicting sudser will resume its freshman run this Wednesday at 10/9c, ABC used its well-watched broadcast of the Academy Awards to debut a sultry new promo that will no doubt leave you wanting more — or at the very least rewinding and rewatching until Emily & Co. return to our screens.
Press PLAY below to watch the artsy preview featuring Emily “When Everything You Love Is Stolen From You, Someone Has To Pay” Thorne and the rest of the Hamptons crew:
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Wanna watch nearly two whole minutes (!) of fresh Game of Thrones footage? Take a peek at a new promo below from the HBO fantasy’s upcoming second season (premiering Sunday, April 1).
• Matt Lauer has nabbed an exclusive interview with the oft-embattled Lindsay Lohan, to air Thursday, March 1 on Today — just two days before the actress hosts Saturday Night Live for a fourth time.
• Saturday Night Live has released an “Oprah” segment from Maya Rudolph’s Feb. 18 appearance that was shot during dress rehearsal but cut from the live broadcast; watch it here:
And in pilot casting news from our sister site Deadline:
• Julian Morris (Pretty Little Liars’‘ Wren) will play an eager young lawyer in Fox’s Guilty, a Greg Berlanti-produced drama that centers on a morally ambiguous defense attorney who, after being unlawfully stripped of his legal license, uses unorthodox methods to solve cases.
• Legendary actor Martin Landau has joined ABC’s untitled Roland Emmerich drama, which follows Carter (Max Thieriot), an New York-based astrophysics student who learns that he has been chosen to destroy the forces of evil. Landau will play the executor of Carter’s father’s estate and his one true friend.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?