TVLine Items: Watch Revenge's Burning Hot New Promo, Fresh Game of Thrones Footage and More

Newsflash: Revenge is fiery hot!
As a reminder that the addicting sudser will resume its freshman run this Wednesday at 10/9c, ABC used its well-watched broadcast of the Academy Awards to debut a sultry new promo that will no doubt leave you wanting more — or at the very least rewinding and rewatching until Emily & Co. return to our screens.
Press PLAY below to watch the artsy preview featuring Emily “When Everything You Love Is Stolen From You, Someone Has To Pay” Thorne and the rest of the Hamptons crew:

Loading video...

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Wanna watch nearly two whole minutes (!) of fresh Game of Thrones footage? Take a peek at a new promo below from the HBO fantasy’s upcoming second season (premiering Sunday, April 1).
Loading video...

• Matt Lauer has nabbed an exclusive interview with the oft-embattled Lindsay Lohan, to air Thursday, March 1 on Today – just two days before the actress hosts Saturday Night Live for a fourth time.
Saturday Night Live has released an “Oprah” segment from Maya Rudolph’s Feb. 18 appearance that was shot during dress rehearsal but cut from the live broadcast; watch it here:

And in pilot casting news from our sister site Deadline:
• Julian Morris (Pretty Little Liars’‘ Wren) will play an eager young lawyer in Fox’s Guilty, a Greg Berlanti-produced drama that centers on a morally ambiguous defense attorney who, after being unlawfully stripped of his legal license, uses unorthodox methods to solve cases.
• Legendary actor Martin Landau has joined ABC’s untitled Roland Emmerich drama, which follows Carter (Max Thieriot), an New York-based astrophysics student who learns that he has been chosen to destroy the forces of evil. Landau will play the executor of Carter’s father’s estate and his one true friend.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. paula says:

OMG! I can’t wait for Revenge and the return of the Seal cam of Nolan, love it

2. Mikaylah says:

Was that Tonks from HP in the GOT trailer?

3. Jess says:

Can’t wait for Revenge but why does Emily look like she’s doing the promo for the new season of project runway? Definitely channeling Heidi there.

Yes it’s Tonks. She plays Osha, a wildling woman. I cannot wait for new GoT!!! But before that, 8 more days until I get the first season on blu-ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Sue says:

Oh Game of Thrones, how I have missed thee.

5. the girl says:

Damn damn damn. I cannot wait for Revenge.

6. Jaime says:

Best line in that SNL cut was Seth Myers going “I DIDN’T GET A FURBY”. It’s even more hysterical when they break and all hell breaks loose!

7. Spencer says:

After I watched that Revenge promo, I had goosebumps. I watched it over and over it was sooooo good! I cannot wait for Wednesday!!!!

8. fernando says:

I am in love with the new Revenge promo and the only real reason why I watched the oscar, was to watch the promo. I can’t wait to see how the show moves on. Best show ever.

9. Lorena says:

“And im just to getting started” AHHHHHHHHHHhh screams!! this show is the best of the new ones..

10. Lauren says:

And there goes my reason to watch PLL…

11. emlee says:

Am I the only one who loves to listen to Emilia Clarke’s accent?

12. Stephie33 says:

It isn’t murder if you shoot someone in self defense, who crashes your party uninvited and pulls a gun on you, after escaping from a mental institution where he was placed the last time he crashed a party and pulled a gun on you.
    This is a major plot obstacle. Daniel would never be indicted for murder, nor do courts send pretrial defendants to maximum security prisons. Obviously the plot requires Daniel to go to Rikers in order to meet someone inside who knew David Clark. Still, though, a murder charge is stretching it.