Exclusive

Exclusive First Look Video: Chelsea Reunites '70s Show's Laura Prepon and Wilmer Valderrama

NBC’s freshman comedy Are You There, Chelsea this week plays host to a That ’70s Show reunion, and we’ve got your exclusive first look at Donna and Fez Laura Prepon and Wilmer Valderrama making really adorable googly eyes at one another.
In “Those Damn Yankees” (airing Wednesday at 8:30/7:30c), die-hard Red Sox fan Chelsea falls for a hot baseball player (Valderrama, now on NBC’s Awake) who just so happens to be a great guy. Sadly, her dreams are dashed when he’s traded to — gasp! — the Yankees.
Press PLAY below to watch the former co-stars attempt to make it work, despite the deep-seeded rivalry that stands between them, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the reunion. (Confession: It is a little weird at first since the two were never romantically involved on ’70s Show, but the chemistry’s there, so we actually think it works.)

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. Lina says:

While I actually enjoyed the scene itself, I kept cringing every time they got anywhere near being physically near each other in a romantic way.

2. KSM says:

I just kept waiting for some Fez comment about her boobs to pop out of Wilmer’s mouth!

3. Lena120 says:

You say the chemistry’s there, but I don’t see it. I like Laura but I think she was terribly miscast in this role.

4. Andy says:

Awwwwww. I love them together again.

5. Julia says:

This is gonna be great! 1/3 of the kids on T7S are gonna makeout… AGAIN!!

6. I REALLY wanted to like this show. I love Laura Prepon and have wished she has a series for a long time. I even watched her web series “Neighbros”! But this is just awful. I don’t know a lot about writing or producing a show, so maybe that’s the problem. Or maybe it’s the whole concept or premise that I can’t buy into. The first thing that turned me off was the setting; not the bar, I watched Cheers the whole run. But she’s supposed to be a New Yorker, but she has a Valley Girl twang!?? That just stood out like a sore thumb as /Fail. Try again Laura, and I’ll always give you a chance!

7. kaela says: