Exclusive First Look Video: Chelsea Reunites '70s Show's Laura Prepon and Wilmer Valderrama

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

NBC’s freshman comedy Are You There, Chelsea this week plays host to a That ’70s Show reunion, and we’ve got your exclusive first look at Donna and Fez Laura Prepon and Wilmer Valderrama making really adorable googly eyes at one another.
In “Those Damn Yankees” (airing Wednesday at 8:30/7:30c), die-hard Red Sox fan Chelsea falls for a hot baseball player (Valderrama, now on NBC’s Awake) who just so happens to be a great guy. Sadly, her dreams are dashed when he’s traded to — gasp! — the Yankees.
Press PLAY below to watch the former co-stars attempt to make it work, despite the deep-seeded rivalry that stands between them, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the reunion. (Confession: It is a little weird at first since the two were never romantically involved on ’70s Show, but the chemistry’s there, so we actually think it works.)

Comments (8)

• While I actually enjoyed the scene itself, I kept cringing every time they got anywhere near being physically near each other in a romantic way.

Comment by Lina – February 27, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just kept waiting for some Fez comment about her boobs to pop out of Wilmer’s mouth!

Comment by KSM – February 27, 2012 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You say the chemistry’s there, but I don’t see it. I like Laura but I think she was terribly miscast in this role.

Comment by Lena120 – February 27, 2012 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awwwwww. I love them together again.

Comment by Andy – February 28, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is gonna be great! 1/3 of the kids on T7S are gonna makeout… AGAIN!!

Comment by Julia – February 28, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I REALLY wanted to like this show. I love Laura Prepon and have wished she has a series for a long time. I even watched her web series “Neighbros”! But this is just awful. I don’t know a lot about writing or producing a show, so maybe that’s the problem. Or maybe it’s the whole concept or premise that I can’t buy into. The first thing that turned me off was the setting; not the bar, I watched Cheers the whole run. But she’s supposed to be a New Yorker, but she has a Valley Girl twang!?? That just stood out like a sore thumb as /Fail. Try again Laura, and I’ll always give you a chance!

Comment by WorkingSlaveUSA – February 28, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Laura’s a Jersey girl playing a JERSEY GIRL, not a New Yorker

Comment by kaela – February 29, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AWWW LOOK AT FEZ ALL GROWN UP

Comment by fast9t8ss@gmail.com – April 24, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post