Secret Circle Hot Shots: Once Upon a Time Prince Catches Diana's Eye

The Secret Circles resident good witch Diana has finally found something — make that someone — to distract her from ex Adam: a prince!
In the March 15 episode (The CW, 9/8c), Melissa pushes her pal to date a normal guy in the form of a wealthy, handsome newcomer, played by Once Upon a Time prince Tim Phillipps.

First Look: Vampire Diaries Flashes Back to 1912 With Damon, Stefan and Cassidy Freeman

Meanwhile, Faye is growing closer to bad boy Lee, but she runs into a not-so-tiny roadblock: His girlfriend (Alexia Fast) has awoken from her coma!
Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. mare says:

I love the cast(especially the girls), and it seems the show is going to rolling in the deep. Finally there is good writing!

2. Peng9803 says:

“Meanwhile, Faye is growing closer to BAY BOY Lee”? Oy!

3. Mikaylah says:

Adam’s dad is looking GOOD.

• ChrisGa says:

Adam Harrington is one of the hottest men on television right now, though I’d take Gale Harold any day of the week as well:).

• Melissa29 says:

Granted, both Gale Howard and Adam Harrington are hot, but Cassie’s dad, Joe Lando (my not so secret crush on One Life To Live many years ago) is even HOTTER! Yikes, be still my heart!

4. Anon says:

Couldn’t be more excited! The show has gotten so good, and Joe Lando playing John Blackwell is a great addition to the cast.

5. tvaddict says:

This show is getting so good! Hope it and Hart of Dixie stick around for several more seasons. I hope the CW can keep up coming out with good shows like TSC, TVD, Supernatural, and Hart of Dixie.

6. verybookish says:

Can you post a pic of Charles Meade? Gale Harold is the hottest guy on the Secret Circle – I want to see some new pics of him.
    I like the guy that Diana’s hot for. She has good taste.

7. Morgan says:

Oh I am so with you, Gale Harold is smokin hot!!! We need more screen time for Charles Meade… :)

8. GS says:

I’m loving this show! I do not understand all the Gale Harrold love. Didn’t see the hotness when he was on DH and I really don’t see it here. He’s just creepy. Ethan is very cute with those beautiful eyes though.

9. Kari says:

Adam Harrington is HOT! But Gale Harold…. Yummie!!!!!! Delicious

10. friskyfilly says:

Gale Harold is the best thing on the show. Frankly, he’s the only reason I watch it. He’s gorgeous, HOT and so very talented. And the show simply does not take advantage of what they have in this amazing actor.

11. Rambod says:

adam you are very ugly in this serial actualy your HAIR change style of your hair thank you. and cassie you . yo have to be sexier in serial but your not . im nor frakkin just i wanna tel my idea and i said and jake my hero you are very nice in serial i love you AND AND AND ………DIANA YOU ARE THE BEST