Secret Circle Hot Shots: Once Upon a Time Prince Catches Diana's Eye

The Secret Circles resident good witch Diana has finally found something — make that someone — to distract her from ex Adam: a prince!
In the March 15 episode (The CW, 9/8c), Melissa pushes her pal to date a normal guy in the form of a wealthy, handsome newcomer, played by Once Upon a Time prince Tim Phillipps.

First Look: Vampire Diaries Flashes Back to 1912 With Damon, Stefan and Cassidy Freeman

Meanwhile, Faye is growing closer to bad boy Lee, but she runs into a not-so-tiny roadblock: His girlfriend (Alexia Fast) has awoken from her coma!
Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (14)

• I love the cast(especially the girls), and it seems the show is going to rolling in the deep. Finally there is good writing!

Comment by mare – February 24, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Meanwhile, Faye is growing closer to BAY BOY Lee”? Oy!

Comment by Peng9803 – February 24, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adam’s dad is looking GOOD.

Comment by Mikaylah – February 24, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Adam Harrington is one of the hottest men on television right now, though I’d take Gale Harold any day of the week as well:).

Comment by ChrisGa – February 24, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Granted, both Gale Howard and Adam Harrington are hot, but Cassie’s dad, Joe Lando (my not so secret crush on One Life To Live many years ago) is even HOTTER! Yikes, be still my heart!

Comment by Melissa29 – February 25, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Couldn’t be more excited! The show has gotten so good, and Joe Lando playing John Blackwell is a great addition to the cast.

Comment by Anon – February 24, 2012 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can’t wait for more Secret Circle! LOVE Joe Lando as Blackwell!!!

Comment by Lauren – February 25, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is getting so good! Hope it and Hart of Dixie stick around for several more seasons. I hope the CW can keep up coming out with good shows like TSC, TVD, Supernatural, and Hart of Dixie.

Comment by tvaddict – February 24, 2012 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can you post a pic of Charles Meade? Gale Harold is the hottest guy on the Secret Circle – I want to see some new pics of him.
    I like the guy that Diana’s hot for. She has good taste.

Comment by verybookish – February 24, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh I am so with you, Gale Harold is smokin hot!!! We need more screen time for Charles Meade… :)

Comment by Morgan – February 24, 2012 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m loving this show! I do not understand all the Gale Harrold love. Didn’t see the hotness when he was on DH and I really don’t see it here. He’s just creepy. Ethan is very cute with those beautiful eyes though.

Comment by GS – February 25, 2012 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adam Harrington is HOT! But Gale Harold…. Yummie!!!!!! Delicious

Comment by Kari – February 25, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold is the best thing on the show. Frankly, he’s the only reason I watch it. He’s gorgeous, HOT and so very talented. And the show simply does not take advantage of what they have in this amazing actor.

Comment by friskyfilly – February 25, 2012 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • adam you are very ugly in this serial actualy your HAIR change style of your hair thank you. and cassie you . yo have to be sexier in serial but your not . im nor frakkin just i wanna tel my idea and i said and jake my hero you are very nice in serial i love you AND AND AND ………DIANA YOU ARE THE BEST

Comment by Rambod – March 8, 2012 11:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post