Exclusive

Exclusive Lying Game Video: Rebecca Helps [Spoiler] Out of a Murderous Situation

ABC Family‘s The Lying Game is nearing the end of its twin-sted freshman run, and we’ve got your exclusive first look at this Monday’s penultimate episode (airing at 9/8c), which finds Charisma Carpenter‘s seemingly sneaky Rebecca helping Alec (Adrian Pasdar) out of the murderous sitch he’s in.
Trustworthy or not, Rebecca returned to Phoenix and quickly proved herself a loyal companion to all — including the manipulative Alec. And, based on the following clip, their budding romance seems none-too-impacted by that text she recently received incriminating the District Attorney in Derek’s death.
Press PLAY below to find out how Alec may have a way out of his rather unfortunate set of circumstances, and then hit the comments with your theories on what Rebecca’s got planned.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. Liz says:

i’m totally addicted to the lying game. i really want to know the mystery of the twins, and what alec has to do with it! i really hope they’re bringing it back for a second season? anyone know?

• texmac12 says:

“I really hope they’re bringing it back for a second season? anyone know?” – ANSWER – An announcement is expected next week. Two of the actors in recent interviews mentioned the end of February as the time frame of an announcement (Dan and Mads).

2. texmac12 says:

Rebecca thinking outside the box means, well, let’s see, she has already been seen shopping for engagement rings, so let’s go with….
    Rebecca cannot testify against her HUSBAND. So outside the box is for Alec to marry Rebecca. Is that out-of-the-box enough for us? Oh, Ya!

• a says:

I think your right. Very smart Rebecca is trying to get herself permantly in the middle the real question is why? Is she the twins mom, does she know who the twins mom is?
      I definatly think her and ted had an affair years ago.

3. Dream says:

Alec and Rebecca are getting married on the season finale I think. I couldn’t be 100% sure about that. Oh and the episode of Monday, Emma will maybe lose her virginity.

4. Mia says:

I don’t comment on here often but I just need to say that I friggin love this show. So amazing. Can’t believe season 1 is almost over! Hope it gets picked up for season 2!

5. Tee says:

I’ve really been enjoying her character on the show. It makes up a little for the annoying romantic twin swapping storylines, which have turned Ethan into an idiot of epic proportions.

6. Ella says:

She’s sooooo pretty. It’s unfair how gorgeous she is.

7. elisa says:

I think that ethan should have realized that the twin that came to see him wasn’t Emma but anyway I think Emma should be with Thayer they have so much in common