Pretty Little Liars Hot Shots: 'A' Is 'UnmAsked'!

In just under a month, ABC Family’s increasingly thrilling Pretty Little Liars will unveil the identity of “A”, that nefarious troublemaker — and what better time and place to do so than at a big, fancy masked ball?
The Season 2 finale (which airs March 19 and is aptly titled “unmAsked”) takes place at the Rosewood Junior League’s Masquerade Gala — yes, it seems the girls somehow found time between death threats and secret affairs to become debutantes! — and finds the Liars hot on the trail of “A.”

Pretty Little Liars‘ Ian Harding Says ‘A’ Reveal Isn’t the Finale’s Biggest Shocker

Click through the photos below to see what Pretty Little Liars’ season ender has in store, then hit the comments with your latest thoughts on who “A” might be.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. paula says:

Tojan Belisario is so beautiful

2. Michele says:

Is it just me or does Aria look like a circus tent?

3. Elle says:

Melissa is A!

4. Esaul says:

I think it would be a nice twist if Ezra was A…

• KC says:

That’s what I’m hoping for so bad. He’s already creepy enough to dat a high-school student, so being A would just make sense…

5. Lk says:

All I want to know is when Toby is coming back!

6. Aria’s dress is a crime against nature. There is really no other way to put it.

7. Visual Fiction says:

I was hoping it would be Caleb, but if he’s going to be a series regular next season, I doubt they’ll forgive him that quick. It has to be more than one person or a student. Where has Jenna been lately?

8. Michele says:

I really, really hope it’s Ezra. I’m very tired of the creepy relationship and Aria’s obsession with him.

9. Sarah says:

Where’s the video? The home page says read more and watch video. :(

10. lauren g says:

i think its monaa

• Lily says:

It’s not. The producers said the TV series had a different “A” than in the books. Mona was the first “A” and Ali’s twin was the second so Mona is out. After the finale there will be new secrets and plots though!

11. Ed says:

I am hoping that they take the direction away from the books. A friend told me who A was in the books and it pisses me off that she ruined it for me LOL.

12. danae92 says:

It has to be mona!!

13. brandy says:

It’s really seemed like Mona lately, and also judging by these photos. She’s been fake targeting herself so she looks innocent and also gets in with the girls, since they’ve been getting closer to finding A as of late.

14. Sage Gray says:

this show is one of my guilty pleasures and i am hoping it gets campy like the books and introduces “spoiler alert” Ally’s evil twin and that she is A.

15. Mila says:

I hate when people say that Ezra is A c’mon stop dreaming he can not be A.

16. Tiffany says:

I’m starting to think it could be Mona. She’s been trying to get close to the girls, and she’s never liked Ally. Plus, she’s smart, and good with technology (hence, what she did with the computer for Emily.) I could be wrong, but she has been overly suspicious lately. I suppose we’ll see! :]

17. britt says:

Mona would make perfect sense. She always followed the girls around when Allison was alive. The problem is (SPOILER FROM THE BOOKS!!!!!) she was A in the books and they said at the start of the show they didn’t want to do it the same.

18. A says:

Caleb is so cute. I hate Garrett and Jenna.

19. Emma says:

I have mixed feelings about who A is. I really feel its more than 1 person, if it was only a girl there is no way she could defend herself against 4 other girls or out run the girls like the scene in the green house. To say it is actually Hannah, Spencer, Aria or Emily seems to far fetched. My predictions are for A is: Mona, Toby, Lucas(He was just to creepy in the lakehouse episode) Jenna or/and Garrett.
    I will be shocked if it is:
    or Maya
    Oh and what was up with A taking (forget whos) fathers gun from his desk a few episodes back.. wonder if A is going to frame the dad?

• Lily says:

“A” will probably use the gun to kill someone as in the season finale a character will die :(

• chris says:

When it was mentioned about someone taking the gun from Spencer’s father’s desk it has me guessing if it is someone within the family.
      How about Spencer’s mom. She was at the school when Caleb’s laptop was stolen and if you remember she is an attorney. Just something to keep or minds guessing. I love it!

20. Emma says:

Oh and I find it strange that the school counselor is still missing. She for sure knows who A is.. have not decided if she is dead? Most likely?

• Leo says:

You meant the therapist? “A” pays her off to disappear. Probably “A” got something to blackmail her. And she probably won’t come back in the future.

21. Roni says:

I hope all the four have been pulling off the “A” prank on each other and none of them realises it even at the end

22. Henry says:

Its Melissa it’s saying that on all the spoiler websites!

23. dani says:

I agree. There are so many clues

24. Lucy says:

People think Ezra is A because a waitress said A has pretty eyes then everyone was mentioning ezras pretty eyes, and aria told him about her parents secrets, then she saw a type writer, the next day Ella got a message from ‘A’ which was written by a type writer!

25. Lucy says:

On the season finale apparently Ella dies:'(

26. Pretty little liars is a great show I think that the girls does such a wonderful. job
    on the show you all are amazing best, of luck to all of you. and take care.

27. Jemz says:

No Ezra is not A.. what would be his motive? that would just be ridiculous. I never thought Melissa could be A. She’s been gone for so long, and A is always watching the girls. She can’t if shes gone. Why would she, if she’s pregnant take the risk? Just hard to believe.
    MOna is my biggest suspect right now, even though they say its going to be different from the books.
    SPOILER/HINT: Dr sullivan had files where you could see that A was born in 1994 (A was also taking therapy) and Marlene King referred A as a HER!
    So that leaves us to Jenna, Mona and Maya..

28. Meadow says:

Okay come on Ezra being A? you gotta be kidding me! Ezra is in love with Aria so he wouldn’t possibly want to hurt her. And Mona or Melissa being A would be so predictable. If it’s going to be a huge surprise (like usual) then it’s going to be someone you would never guess.

29. layla says:

i think a is sum1 we neva expected it to be

30. ashley says:

I think “A” is Melissa,or Garret because they both act very strange

31. ashley says:

I also think “A” is Jenna I know this for sure. If she can do that much evil, she aint blind

32. chris says:

After seeing the last episode and Spencer’s mom told Spencer not to take the duffel bag over to Jason’s house I have thoughts that she knew that the house was rigged with an explosive. The mother was also in a lot of the show this time as it is getting closer to “A” being revealed. Any comments from anybody?

33. SOCCER STUD 19 says:

hey guys i like all these post pretty tricky i know and confusing but hey lets not forget about noel con and jenna can see shes been faking it the whole time also the police men has alot to do with it to not garret the other police men i dont know his name