Exclusive

Exclusive Grimm Video: Monroe Is Pulled Into a Creatures-Only Fight Club!

NBC’s Grimm is putting its own spin on fight clubs this Friday at 9/8c — the invite list is Creatures Only! — and TVLine has an exclusive first look at Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) getting not only into it but in way over his head.

True Blood‘s Jessica Tuck to Guest on Grimm

When a homicide investigation leads Nick and Hank to a boxing gym, they discover that the joint’s really the supply source for a ritualistic band of brawlers. But since rule No. 2 of this particular fight club (aka The Lowen Games) is “Leave the human out of it,” they enlist the help of Monroe, who in no time at all is trapped with a creepy cage neighbor!
Check out the preview below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on this Grimmest of scenarios.

1. kirads09 says:

Monroe is my favorite character! Can’t wait!

2. gcem says:

I love this show and haven’t missed a one. But, after seeing this preview, I’ll probably spend the hour watching this one through my fingers.

3. Emily says:

Can not even describe how excited i am for this episode. Monroe is my favorite character on the show. i hope he does not get seriously hurt. haven’t cried over the show yet, but if they hurt him i fear i may cry. <3 Silas <3

4. Murphy says:

No doubt the makeup artists and the props team had a blast with this one! Looks like a great show… :D

5. N says:

Monroe is probably the only reason we still watch the show.

6. Mokoosh says:

Monroe is my favourite character too! It’s funny that gcem says s/he’ll be watching this one through his/her fingers! I tried to get a friend into watching Grimm and she gave up after the first 2 episodes because she was too scared! I guess she’s in good company. I can hardly wait for this episode. We have satellite tv so I’ll try to catch the earliest possible showing!!!!!

7. Kathy says:

I love this show & haven’t missed an episode. I believe Monroe will kick some butt.

8. Rhian says:

So excited for this ep, an episode can never have too much of Monroe in my opinion! The screenshot NBC released of Nick & Monroe with weapons in a cage looks amazing.

9. Mitch says:

I was on the set as i an extra. I can’t wait to see it. Not going to tell what happens

10. chris says:

Monroe is the best character. The”grimm”can’t even fight! He is useless. His aunt was beast!

11. Arween says:

me encanta Monroe me da pena cuando lo golpean en este capitulo D: