Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Community, Gossip Girl, Good Wife, Bones, Fringe and More!

Spoilers Glee Community Gossip GirlGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: During a heated confrontation between Blake and Kalinda on The Good Wife last season, Blake revealed that he had contacted Kalinda’s husband. Since then, nothing has been said about it. I haven’t forgotten about that but have the Kings? —Margaret
Ausiello: Robert and Michelle intended to introduce Kalinda’s MIA other half this spring, but Archie Panjabi tells us those plans have been delayed. “I think that’s going to happen next season now,” she reveals. “Because it was difficult to cast somebody during pilot season. They’re definitely looking at a very interesting storyline for next season with Kalinda and her husband.” Her dream casting pick? “I just saw Jack Davenport, and I think he’d be really good,” she says of the Smash star. “But I know they’re looking at all sorts of options.”

Question: There is a nasty rumor that Quinn is going to bite the bullet on Glee. Confirm or deny? —Addy
Ausiello: Considering that there are already photos circulating of Quinn in a wheelchair, I think it’s safe to assume that she will survive last night’s horrific car accident. The question you should be asking is what impact the experience will have not only on her but on [SPOILER].

Question: Please tell me the infamous video doesn’t sink Dan and Blair before they even get out of the harbor on Gossip Girl. That would be a lot of buildup with very little payoff. Say Dair isn’t DOA. –Leif
Ausiello: Dair is not DOA. In fact, they’ll be going strong long enough to encounter a brand new obstacle, one that is unrelated to (and potentially much more problematic than) the video. Guesses?! Hit the comments!

Question: What’s coming up for Serena on Gossip Girl? Hopefully something other than pining over D-Bag Humphrey! —@SB_Besties via Twitter
Ausiello: There’s something big brewing for S this spring, but it’s more professional than personal (though the latter will be impacted by the former, and vice versa).

Question: I need a Body of Proof scoop. I’ll take anything, really. —Patricia
Ausiello: Bubble status be damned, producers are ending the season on a cliffhanger. “There will be blood,” reveals EP Matthew Gross, “and it will belong to one of our series regulars.” Crikey!

Question: Are we in for a typically heart-wrenching Grey’s Anatomy season finale? —Jessica
Ausiello: Please, I’m still trying to get to the bottom of Episode 18. Thanks to Patrick Dempsey’s Twitter feed, we know it features at least one four-legged creature. And now co-star Chandra Wilson is adding to the mystery by telling us it also involves… little humans! “Animals and children,” responds the actress when grilled about the episode’s “A” storyline. “That’s [all] I’ll tell you.”

Question: When are we getting our beloved Community back? – Ava
Ausiello: March 15! And Jim Rash confirms that a new castmember has come on board during the hiatus. His stage name may ring a bell or two: The Grim Reaper. “One of our key characters won’t make it to the end of the season,” he tells TVLine. “We lose one of our own.”

Question: When will Community come back? —Latifah
Ausiello: March 15! And I’m celebrating the only way I know how — by slinging scoop: One of this season’s final episodes will pay homage to Ocean’s 11 when the Greendale gang gets entangled in the heist to end all heists. Naturally, Chang is at the center of the operation, which I’m told boasts some of Community‘s most lavish costumes to date. (And for this show, that’s saying something.)

Question: I thought it was interesting/exciting that NCIS‘ Gibbs thought Abby and McGee would be together in sideways-Gibbs world. Any chance they are teasing something to come? —Emily
Ausiello: Good news — I got an answer for you directly from showrunner Gary Glasberg. Bad news — he stonewalled! “It’s impossible to say if the ‘what if’ moments were actually foreshadowing things to come,” he tells me. “We will just have to wait and see how things evolve over the next 200 episodes. It is fun to think about it, though. Isn’t it?” (Reading between the lines, I think the answer to your question Emily is no.)

Question: I’m in pre-cancellation mourning for Fringe, so please cheer me up by letting me know if we’ll get to see Agent Charlie Francis one more time before the end. With Prime Suspect dead and buried, surely Kirk Acevedo has a bit of time to spare. —Anthony
Ausiello: A Fringe source tells me it’s a distinct possibility we’ll see Charlie again, but there’s nothing on the books at the moment. And don’t administer last rites to the show just yet. Despite those apocalyptic Nielsens, Fringe very much remains in the hunt for another season. One scenario allegedly being bandied about has it returning for a final 15-episode run. If that happens I will be an extremely happy person.

Question: Any scoop on the final two episodes of Parenthood? —Isaac
Ausiello: The final two episodes this season. Not forever. An important distinction. Here’s your scoop: A couple will have sex for the first time.

Question: No new Revenge this week makes me angry. How about some scoop before I take a red marker to your face. — Eric @pinsleric via Twitter
Ausiello: Further proof that God not only exists but is a good person, an ABC rep tells me there’s absolutely no truth to that (really random) rumor that Audrina Patridge is joining the cast later this season. Phew.

Question: Rumor has it 90210 will end the season with a wedding. Any truth? —Dawn
Ausiello: Can’t confirm a wedding. Can confirm an engagement.

Question: Pretty please, can I get some scoop on my favorite new show, Grimm? —Sue
Ausiello: In the March 2 episode, you’ll learn more about Nick’s parents’ “accident” when someone who was close to Aunt Marie surfaces and reveals who was behind their murder.

Question: Anything about Charlotte and Cooper from Private Practice? —Elif
Ausiello: Though she has put up a relatively good front and exhibited solidarity thus far, Charlotte this week will clash with Coop over his reluctance to enlist outside caregiving for Erica. As KaDee Strickland previews, “Charlotte’s point of view about this whole circumstance is, ‘I’m watching the person I love get completely consumed by something and not be able to show up for anyone [else]‘ — and that’s an interesting position for me to be in. I’m doing the best I can to be supportive, yet the impulse within Charlotte King to just drop the hammer is always a gnat’s eyelash away!”

Question: I’ve been a fan of Blue Bloods for a while now and have noticed a significant lack of the Jamie character. It seems he only shows up for the family dinners in the recent episodes. Any idea what’s going on? —Laura
Ausiello: Don’t worry. Jamie’s undercover assignment with the Sanfino family will play a big part during the remainder of the season, so rest assured you’ll be getting plenty of face time with the youngest Reagan.

Question: Just saw the new promo for Switched at Birth and was wondering if you had any spoilers. —Heather
Ausiello: There may be trouble in paradise for the show’s happily married parental unit, John and Kathryn. “My wife is having a little flirtation with our new lawyer [played by Mad Men's Sam Page], and I’m going, ‘What’s that about?'” teases Bay and Daphne’s onscreen pop, D.W. Moffett. But he’ll have bigger things to worry about when the aforementioned attorney digs up some new information “that’s going to be very earth-shattering in terms of what the [lawsuit against the hospital is] about,” he previews. “We’ve always thought it was Angelo. … but there’s another piece of information that’s going to get leaked that is completely different.”

Question: When will you launch your May Sweeps Scorecard? —Cinders
Ausiello: Soon. And not to worry you, but this year’s cheat sheet is shaping up to be the bloodiest, deadliest yet.

Question: Any Desperate Housewives scoop about Lynette and Tom? Fans are getting sick of this separation; it’s gone on far too long! —Rachel
Ausiello: We cornered DH boss Marc Cherry at Sunday’s WGA Awards and gently grilled him about a possible T/L reunion. “We’ve got some interesting twists and turns [ahead],” he said, “and what I hope will be an amazing and fascinating end to their relationship.” Cherry went on to all but confirm that Brenda Strong the woman and not just the voice will be featured in the swan song, saying, “I would say that the odds of seeing [Mary Alice] on screen in the season finale are very high.”

Question: Anything on Happy Endings? —Drake
Ausiello: In the March 7 episode, Alex and Jane use their special Serbian mind-erase abilities to convince Dave that the kiss he shared with Alex never actually happened. They refer to this special power as The Kerkovich Way and claim it was passed down to them from their ancestors. And to prove it, I hear the show is planning to flash back — way back — to 1915 Serbia and the early days of Kerkovich dynasty. Oh, Happy Endings, how I love you so.

Question: Any scoop on these crazy pics from the set of Bones that exec producer Stephen Nathan has been posting to Twitter? —Iza
Ausiello: “Imagine Michael Bay’s take on Bones,” Nathan tells me of those images from Episode 12, which finds Booth and Brennan travelling to Hollywood to observe production of the film version of her latest book. “Hollywood might have [taken some creative liberties] with the material.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Megan Masters)

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Spoilers

1. Mel says:

Liam and Annie get engaged i think. I hope so!!
    Glad Dair isnt DOA. I love them!!

• Captain says:

That is my hope. Wouldn’t it be awesome given the way the seasons tarted for them? I would totally start watching again if my Annie/Liam got engaged.

• Mare says:

Got a feeling it’s going to be either Silver and Navid or Liam and Vannesa! Probably the former! But I want a murder to take down Navid! Really can’t stand the guy!
      Dair is holding great and hope it will at least till the end of the season!

• Ella says:

UGH, please no. Liam was an awesome character with amazing chemistry with Naomi. Annie is DULL and has about as much spark as a wet blanket. Liam/Naomi need to get back together and Lannie needs to stay DEAD because they suck. I still have no idea what the writers were thinking breaking up a great relationship for this rubbish.

2. nath says:

Y U NO POST SPOILERS ABOUT OTH? I’VE BEEN ASKING FOR AGEEEEEEEEEES now :(

3. Mile says:

Dan Humphrey is the only nice character on that show, he is hardly a d-bag.

• Mel says:

i know chucks the d-bag

• mooshki says:

Dan is a whiny, pathetic, passive-aggressive loser.

• LuLu says:

Dan’s the only one who has accomplished anything on his own. Hardly whiny. Maybe introspective. My favorite character on the show by far. One of the only humans.

• eilm says:

So nice he sent a blast on Blair’s wedding day, so nice he let TWO people (blamed one) people take the fall for him with they did NOT deserve, and so nice he is willing to have an affair with a MARRIED woman, which could potentially bankrupt said married woman’s family and destroy her life. Yes, he is SO nice. I hope you understand sarcasm.

• Melinda says:

Chuck slept with Blair when she was engaged as well. Don’t forget that.

• A says:

Blair was not MARRIED. If anything it’s Blair’s fault, yet people always want to go to the guys. Bottom line is Blair has cheated on everyone but Chuck, with Chuck. At least Blair was never officially taken when her and Chuck got together. If ban fans can make excuses, then so can Chair fans.

• BK says:

Like, how Chair is a great romance like Chrihanna (Chris Brown and Rihanna)? Or a pimp and a hoe?

• A says:

WTF are you talking about? Chuck and Blair are NOT like a REAL LIFE couple. Chris beat the sh*t out of Rihanna. Stop trying to make chair worse because you don’t agree.

• Melinda says:

Chris Brown abused Rihanna, Chuck abused Blair. What’s the difference? If you support the idea of one, you should support the idea of the other.

• A says:

Melinda is clearly delusional. I had a family member who was in an abusive relationship twice. Neither of those should be compared to Chuck and Blair. Chris beat Rihanna. I’m pretty sure the show I’m watching never had Chuck beating Blair. I find it disgusting and sad that you are so emotionally invested in a FAKE TV SHOW, that you would compare two fictional characters to domestic abuse cases in REAL LIFE, where people die. You need to step away from technology and get help.

• Ashley says:

You are SICK to compare Chris and Rihanna to Chuck and Blair. That’s a real woman that was almost KILLED you’re talking about. Chair is a t.v. couple Chuck NEVER physically abused Blair, never. And yes, Chuck has treated Blair badly in the past, and vice versa. YOu really think Blair is some innocent little girl? And if treating somone badly is abuse, then Dan is abusing Blair right now. He’s only with her because he ruined her wedding and turned her against Chuck with the blast. So don’t be a hypocrite and don’t compare real life abuse situations with a t.v. show to prop up your ridiculous couple that could only get together after the characters were completely destroyed and not being true to themselves.

• LuLu says:

He sold her like she was a whore.

• Ashley says:

@Lulu
            Did you read my post? I said Chuck has treated Blair badly in the past. He DID manipulate and betray her, in a horrible way. I’m not going to deny it. But he’s changed and grown, he’s gone to therapy. He’s not the same guy he was in Season 3. People don’t have to stay stagnant and never change, if they want to they can. And Chuck did, into a guy that’s worthy of Blair.

• Lindsay says:

Honestly, I could not care less about who sent this video, but I do wonder if Dan did actually send it. I don’t really feel like the show has confirmed this yet. I’m still expecting it to be Eleanor. Eleanor or Rufus.

• adriana says:

thank you!

• NO says:

Look, I know everyone thinks Dan is a saint but he’s just as bad as the others. He likes to play it like he’s aw shucks Dan Humphrey from Brooklyn but when push comes to shove, he’s willing to almost RUIN Blair’s life to get what he wants (send the video in). This wasn’t the first time Dan has done scum bag things either.

• NO says:

Also, before someone starts posting “But Chuck did…” I don’t care what Chuck did. Blair shouldn’t be with him either. Blair needs to go on a spiritual retreat and figure out what has made her into such a meek weakling before she dates anyone.

• hello says:

The good outweighs the bad with Dan, though. It doesn’t with Chuck. Blair even listed all the things he’s done for her this past year last week.

• Ashley says:

Here’s the problem: 1) You’re completely ignoring the growth and change Chuck has gone through. And 2) That’s your opinion and not fact.
          Dan doesn’t love the real Blair, period. He loves weak, vulnerable Blair that has just had a miscarriage, almost lost Chuck, married someone she didnt’ love, etc. She’s lost and Dan’s taking advantage. That’s wrong and it’s so obvious these two are not meant to be if they one has to become someone else and one has to manipulate it into happening.

• emma says:

do you really think he changed? he basically tried to ruin Dan’s career because he shared a kiss with Blair. He didn’t change at all. Once an abuser always an abuser.

• Ashley says:

@Emma
            What does that have to do with abuse? And btw, I don’t even know what you’re talking about. You’ll have to be specific. If it’s anything that’s happened since episode 12 I don’t know about it, I haven’t seen it. And btw, even if Blair is not with Chuck, she shouldn’t be with Dan either, for all the reasons I listed above.

• maoo says:

ashley, i think you don’t remember the fourth season or u didn’t watch the last episode cuz it’s said CLEARLY that Dan loves Blair for exactly who she is, not in spite of how she is with him, but because of it. He has feelings for her since the fourth season and she still was a b**ch to him in the fourth season.

• Ren says:

Since you haven’t seen the last episode, here’s a quick summary of how Chuck acts after he’s grown and changed:
            When he sees the girl he loves kiss someone else, he pretends to be interested in this someone’s book agent so he can intercept his book proposal and replace it with a plagiarized proposal so that his publishers will drop him and his career is therefore ruined, because a writer doesn’t really come back from an accusation of plagiarism.
            So, to sum up: you kiss the girl that Chuck likes, who is also married to another man? Well, then, he’s going to destroy your career from the inside, which, of course, involves multiple rounds of sex with your agent.
            Look at that maturity!

• LuLu says:

Everybody tried to stop that wedding. Wouldn’t it have been great if that had worked?

• Ashley says:

He used to be nice. This season he’s been horrible to everyone.

4. Jayme says:

RE: Happy Endings spoiler “In the March 17 episode, Alex and Jane use their special Serbian mind-erase abilities to convince Dave that the kiss he shared with Alex never actually happened” ….. I’m confused. Happy endings is airing on a Saturday? or is it a St Patricks day themed episode?

5. P says:

money says that Dair will be dealing with the fact that I dunno.. Blair is married. XD

• G says:

LOL so true…

• set says:

Dan obviously has no morals, and neither does Blair. I guess she forgot about the whole dowry thing, or the writers are worse than I thought.

• Lindsay says:

Blair’s marriage basically dissolved into a business deal at the wedding. Louis doesn’t love her and she doesn’t love him, and they’re both basically waiting for a year to be up before the get divorced. So because of “morals” she should reject someone who cares about her and she cares about, just to stay true to a marriage that neither party values? It’s a lot more complicated than that. Marriage is a commitment to each other based on love, which you honor with monogamy–unless you happen to be in an open relationship, and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s unknowingly the case, what with Blair’s handler stroking Louis’s photo in the ep last week. Anyway, since the love part of the agreement is non-existent, I say GET IT GIRL. Your moral obligations were released when Louis went all villainy.

6. Ciara says:

So happy to see Community spoilers that I’m almost CRYING.

• Angela says:

You and me both. ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ homage? Lavish costumes? Heists? Characters dying?
      God, I cannot WAIT until March 15th. Let’s get that train rolling again already!
      Going to have to pass on the “Desperate Housewives” spoiler to my mom. She’ll be curious about that one.

7. Emily says:

OH MY GOD. Ausiello, are you messing with me? I will take 15 more episodes of Fringe. I will take 13. Heck, I will take anything. I would give up pretty much everything I watch if it meant Fringe could stay on the air!

8. Ems says:

Why give us scoop on glee like that, I’m really confused and concerned about tonight’s episode now! Couldn’t you have put it in the review??

• yep says:

2 people were injured in tonite’s epi. 1 survived the other is the cliff hanger-Glee never has cliff hangers, booo. Can’t wait to see your review. I loved this epi. Music and all. Sue suprised me. So did Sebastian. Love Rachel’s dads. And Finn’s mom. I don’t want to wait 7 weeks.

9. Emily says:

Thank God Serena will get to do SOMETHING. Jeez, it was about time.

10. Winnie says:

I’m so glad Community will be back soon. March: the month dreams are made of!

11. sasha says:

@leif Dan is a D-bag because he doesn’t love Serena? who now loves him just beacause he has feelings for Blair! Serena always dropped him for an another man and plus now they’re a “family” so just gross!
    I’m sure Dan didn’t send the video! There will be obstacles as any couple. I’m glad to hear they’ll be going strong long enough but hope they end up together but at least, their story is the best written

• tasha says:

Dan sent the video. Get over it, and stop trying to act like he “does no wrong”. Ugh. Even if Dan said: I sent in the video. You dair fans still won’t believe it, or will twist it into something good. Such delusion.

• oyayi says:

DAn sent it but someone force him to, his only hiding the identity of that person, maybe its eleanor or someone else important, just watch the promo its a hint

• Melinda says:

Exactly. It hasn’t been proven that he sent it…
          And even if he did, how do you know he didn’t do it because he cares about Blair and doesn’t want her to be trapped in a loveless marriage like she is now? Everyone thinks he sent it so she’d be with him, but don’t forget that he brought Chuck and Blair together in the midseason finale.

• Ashley says:

Dan sent it to stop her from marrying Louis and to get himself a chance, it’s obvious. He knew Blair was going to go through with the wedding so he needed to stop that and then turn her against Chuck. It was strategic. He had to get rid of two guys. He could have stopped the wedding without blaming the blast on Chuck you know. But he CHOSE to blame it on Chuck. So he got rid of Louis, then got rid of Chuck. That left only him.

• VAA says:

The funny thing is; if Chuck had sent in that video, Dair people would be all over him for trying to ruin her wedding and have her all to himself. You’d waste no time defaming Chuck’s character if he had tried to pass it off on Dan or Serena.
            I honestly think that Dan would have sent the video in, but he is Safran’s favorite character and so of course he didn’t. Eleanor most likely sent the video in, and Safran is throwing a bone to Chair for a while before he pulls it away, hides it, and hands one three times as big to Dair. The thing that really ticks me off is Dan passing it off on Chuck or Serena. I don’t care if he didn’t send it, he might as well have they way he deliberately brought it up in various conversations and then made sure everyone thought Chuck did it.
            To Nate: “I mean, with everything that’s happened this past year, you’d have thought he grew up.. but, uh, I guess he didn’t.”
            To Blair: “Is this all about Chuck? I mean, I can’t believe he sent that video in to Gossip Girl.”
            & that is what is inexcusable in my book.

• char says:

I laugh at the entire GG fandom. More dair fans then anything else.

• Lindsanity says:

OH DEAR GOD who cares if he sent it? Who cares who sent it? Why is this even a problem? Seriously, this is a complete non-issue. Every single person in Blair’s life (except for Nate, but he just stands where he’s told) tried to stop the wedding in some way or another. The video did not ruin Blair’s life, as she keeps saying. GETTING MARRIED TO LOUIS RUINED HER LIFE. The video didn’t make him go from turnip to psycho; obviously he always had psychotic tendencies under the turnip exterior, and eventually something would have brought it out. So whoever sent in the video–Dan, Eleanor, Georgina, Louis’s mom–thank you! Blair knows who Louis is without having to waste too much of her life with (another) abusive partner, and now she can either wait a year or figure out how to get rid of him.
        And as a sidenote, if Dan did send in the video, I don’t see how it could possibly be for selfish reasons. He thought there was no chance that Blair would go for him–if it wasn’t Louis, it would be Chuck, as evidenced by THE WORDS SHE SAYS IN THE VERY VIDEO. He was just trying to help her out, same as he’s done all season, regardless of the way he feels.
        Ergo, the video: a non-problem problem. Let’s just get the whole reveal over with in the next episode so we can get onto the next dumb kerfuffle.

12. Melody says:

Karofsky dream sequence! I hope we see more of him after this episode.

13. lolo says:

This has been the worst season of GG yet, and Ausiello’s bias isn’t helping anyone want to watch it. EXCEPT ban fans.

14. Delise says:

Rumors were circulating on twitter that it involves the Dowry and Chuck, and Dan withholding some information. Though I think the greater problem for them is the ability to go truly public, and work around the divorce. But that seems too obvious. So I’ll just have to take in and enjoy them as they are for now, and see how it all turns out.

15. ange says:

Gahh I just want Dan and Blair to be together and STAY together. Preferably forever, lol. I wonder what the next obstacle will be? The marriage/dowry seems to obvious, as its already been established as an obstacle…

16. latinalover says:

I am happy that dair will die because of the video

17. Cujo says:

March 17th is a Saturday… why would Happy Endings air on a Saturday? Surely you mean March 7th.

18. Jessica says:

MY QUESTION GOT ANSWERED :)
    also i’m going to guess that the couple having sex for the first time on Parenthood is going to be Drew and Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Manu says:

Awww Dair, going strong <3 they can beat any obstacle!
    5 seasons in the making for a reason!

20. latinalover says:

sorry i ment to say i am happy that dair will not die because of the video. I type faster than i think.

21. Ben says:

Ausiello, I really have been encouraged by your positivity over Fringe. I so much want this 5th and final season to happen.

• latinalover says:

why do you want it to be the final season?

• Ben says:

Because I like shwos to be told when they are ending and write to it, not just get cancelled at some point. 5 seasons is frankly enough of any show for me to feel satisfied with the run. The most important thing to me for a serialised show like this is to have it be told its ending and have time to write to it. My favourite shows of all time have all had this opportunity.

22. Kate says:

Happy and scared about the Dair news, what is going to be so much more of an obstacle? Louis?
    Happy endings one of the funniest shows on right now (with Cougar Town) but why does Alex want Dave to think the kiss never happened, these kids need to get back together already!
    And also I dont want things to look up for Serena, its been 5 years of her gettin her own way or things handed to her on a silver platter, for once I just want it to be everything going wrong for Serena and not everyone wanting her or to help her! That girls needs to work for something!

23. M3rc Nate says:

I would honestly take a 2 hour finale episode or straight to DVD movie of fringe over it getting cancelled!
    Fringe is my favorite TV show, IMO it is much better than LOST but LOST just got that right place right time to become a smash hit. When they are on sale on Amazon i buy the Fringe seasons on Bluray.
    Two things i hate are shows cancelled where you dont get a good ending to a relationship (Peter and Olivia) and a good end/tie up to the main mystery (or in Fringe’s case, id say earth not being fractured).
    All it really takes is a really smart 2 hour episode jumping to the future showing Olivia and Peter married (like his machine future jump) and have the daughter and stuff, and id be happy. So 15 more episodes? They better not do a LOST and leave it open ended and all that crap…give me details, tie everything up, give peter and olivia a happy ending.

• Ben says:

Lost wasn’t open ended at all. I don’t get that.

• jonathon says:

I don’t get it either. But we probably both agreed that the show was what we were expecting and more and were not put down by its ending. I personally think it was the best show ever but i understand everyone cannot agree on that. I think those that it was not “wrapped up” either mean that it was not what they were hoping for and they feel cheated that we didn’t see what happened to those that escaped the island since we don’t see them again until we them in jack’s “afterlife” but honestly the story was told, people did survive and jack was the ultimate hero everyone wanted him to be. so yeah, being on the first side of this i certainly don’t get it either.

• Donna says:

Um, why do you think Peter and Olivia would have a daughter?

24. ann says:

I sincerely hope that Dair will survive whatever obstacle..
    I’m getting nervous.

25. Emily says:

How do I give Smash a chance when I can NOT stand Katherine McPhee . . .someone say that she isn’t the star/lead of the whole thing like the commercials made it seem and I’ll try to watch but I just don’t like her and can’t seem to get past it.

26. Angie says:

I need another season of Fringe!!!!!
    This can’t be the last… I’ll be in depression forever!

27. Saint Alicia says:

Jack Davenport would make an amazing Mr. Kalinda! He plays a smarmy yet sexy condescending prick on Smash, and somehow I think those attributes could be applicable to TGW character as well (he can’t be such a good guy if she left him behind in Canada and changed her name?).
    However, though a Brit husband would help explain Kalinda/Archie’s evolving accent, I kinda want any explanation for that to stem from her history; like she was actually raised in the UK and only *recently* hailed from Canada or something. Shame they’re pushing this plot back though. :(

28. cooper says:

The Fringe (non)spoilers get worse every time. Nothing that can’t be found after a quick check on the internet weeks ago. If you don’t actually have a spoiler, don’t cobble stuff together.

29. Lois says:

Lynette and Tom on DH are done. She needs to get with the hot hairdresser and have fun.

30. E says:

oh, for heavens sake, Ausiello, we already know about Karofsky’s silly man on man fantasy. What we care about is whether Quinn dies in the car crash at the end.

• Sarah says:

Yes, this. Quinn is the real story.. You can find out that Dave is fine just about anywhere online right now.

• Melody says:

We already know she doesn’t die. She’s been filming and recording for 3×15. Keep up.

• RA says:

How do you know that she’s alive? She could be filming a flashback or dream sequence of one of the other characters, Quinn could still be dead.

• yep says:

I never thought of it that way. Wow with all the things out there about the next episode I assumed all would be well with crapes and bruises maybe on crutches or wheelchair for a while. Ooooh, 7 weeks is a long time to wait. Well, RIB did say the back half of the season would be darker. This would be way too dark.

• exBFF says:

really hope they don’t back off on this and they let the character die. Based on history and the fact that Glee has tackled some pretty sensitive story lines, the loss of just a major character could really provide a great story line.
      Imagine the impact on Rachel (feels responsible for texting her). On Puck. Finn. Trouty mouth. Emma. Sue. The repercussions could be tremendous…and very learning for kids who face similar losses.
      Plus, frankly, it could actually convince some kids how stupid it is to text and drive.
      I really hope they don’t back off on this one. Love Quinn, but her story’s run its course.

31. O'Brien says:

Re: Chair v. Dair. I think Blair should ditch everyone for a while. She hasn’t been awesome in forever (though maybe this tide might be about to change). Where is the girl set on world domination? Where is the girl who dreamed of Yale, ruled Constance with an iron fist, and told Chuck she couldn’t be with him because it was more important for her to stand on her own first? Right after that, Dair started, and then Louis, and then this whole thing just got out of hand, because she was chasing boys or having them chase her, AND THAT WAS ALL SHE’S DONE SINCE. Dan and Chuck are good and bad for Blair in their own ways, but I wish Blair would tell them all to GTFO for a while and find her own way. She was such a strong, freight train of a character, and I think that having her mired in all of this boy drama (which is really more of a Serena plot) has made her seem weak. It works for Serena because that’s the point of Serena – that she’s the absolutely stunning girl who doesn’t realize she has other talents, and has serious daddy issues, so she seeks comfort/approval from any man who will give it (and it seems she might have moved out of that – good for her). The old Blair would never be kept down by this dowry business; she’d have figured her way out of it in about half a second, and been so successful that she’d own Monaco and maybe even get Dan to cut his hair.
    Also, thank God Serena is going to do something. And how about Nate? He’s actually had, like, plots this season. That’s been new and refreshing.

• mooshki says:

PREACH IT!!! Can you start writing the show?

• Melinda says:

AGREED! Blair has always been so ambitious too. What happened to her two year plan from last year? And her internship?
      Her entire life revolves around boys now. The writers have gotten confused and have turned Blair from wanting to be a powerful woman to Blair wanting to be a princess.

32. Lillyg says:

Maye for Grey’s Anatomy it’s just a lion that escaped from a zoo or a circus and hurt kids…

33. S says:

Dair are going to have a lot of obstacles thrown at them, like Serena said and like everyone knows.
    That is part of their deal.
    But they are the real thing, so I believe they will come out of it, series finale, together and madly in love :)

• Alwaysdair says:

Yes I agree with that! Dair are perfect! All these little cry baby chair fans find excuses for why Chuck does what he does. Do you honestly think chair is healthy? They need to get over it and if not then don’t watch the show. In the it is Dair right now.

• Ash says:

Do you honestly thing Dair is healthy when Blair has to become someone else because of all the trauma she’s gone through for it to happen? And Dan has to manipulate her into it? Seriously, you’re delusional.
        And trust me, the huge majority of GG fans are not pleased with the writing this season. It’s gone from bad to worse. Which is why yesterday’s epiosde was the lowest rated in GG history!!!! This is just bad writing, plain and simple. Dair fans think because there are a lot of them on a few sites they are really popular. No they aren’t. Chuck and Blair are what the majority want and the couple that actually have build up since the beginning.

• emma says:

one month ago you were calling us delusional when we say Blair has feelings for Dan. who is delusional now?

• Lol says:

She hasn’t become someone else, she’s growing up. That’s what happens. None of the characters are going to be exactly the same as they were in the first season, that’s kind of the whole point of storytelling. It’s also why pairings work so much better when they’re allowed to come about organically from storylines and actor chemistry and character development. Blair and Chuck worked for a while and it was awesome but now they don’t and they aren’t. Maybe they’ll work again some time in the future–maybe next season they’ll get back together and it their relationship won’t just be sex games and crying and ridiculous drama; maybe they’ll be funny and fun and actually act like they like being around each other (like, ahem, Dan and Blair). It would be really nice if the writers could just go ahead and tell these stories without half the fandom flipping out just because a few episodes don’t go exactly the way they want. Good lord, just sit back and watch for a while and wait to see where the character development is going.
          Also, while we’re on the subject of ratings, just an FYI–this show has been steadily losing viewers since the first few episodes aired. That’s nothing new. And if you think you know anything about the CW then you should know that they don’t pay all that much attention to Neilson ratings when it comes to this show. Do your homework.

34. houserocks1 says:

I need another season of Body of Proof, although I am nervous about cancellation rumors I am reading about this show. I really love the characters. Fingers crossed that the bloodied person isn’t Megan or Peter in the cliffhanger…

35. Jennifer says:

I hope that Abby and McGee never get together again, they are totally wrong for each other.
    I definately do not want to see that on NCIS.

• Spider3tattoo says:

I agree with you 100%. I think they should leave all of the inter-office romance alone, I seriously hate the Tony/Ziva they keep trying to shove down my throat too. If anyone has good enough chemistry to be a believable romance it’s Tony and Gibbs, and you know they aren’t brave enough to do that. Just give us the crime and leave the romance off the screen please before you ruin the show.

36. G says:

I HATE DAN & BLAIR as a romantic couple. This poor show. This is what it’s come to…and Five Seasons in the making? Whatever. Clearly you just started watching. The producers claim that Chair was planned in the first ep (“the look” in the Pilot). So…yeah….It was also obvious that Dan & Blair would eventually become real friends–that’s been obvious since early S1 and producers have always acknowledged this. But an endgame romantic couple? Please. No. Just No.
    Where are you Josh Schwartz?????? Come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *begging*

• A says:

After Safran took over, GG has NOT been the same show. Last night’s episode was the lowest in ratings. Wonder why..? The writing has been atrocious this season, no matter who you ship, and critics agree. The GG Writers are trying to rewrite and undo the past 4 seasons of Gossip Girl, in the hopes that no one will notice, but it’s not working. Safran and his agenda is the worst thing to ever happen to this show.
      P.S. be ready to be mocked by ban fans.

• latinalover says:

they wanted dair to happen since the first season.

37. em says:

I’ll take a fifteen-episode final season for Fringe. After such amazing back-to-back episodes, I’m hoping Fox doesn’t end it yet.
    I’m so glad Community is back! The Ocean’s 11 concept sounds like it’s got the potential to go down as one of the show’s best episodes.
    And yay for Dair!

38. me says:

The sooner dair starts, the sooner they can end. Don’t act like the writers will magically be able to write a good couple now, and don’t act like they have been five seasons in the making. Trying to erase the past four seasons of GG is not going to fly. They didn’t even start off on good terms. Blair’s married and Dan tried to ruin her wedding. Nice job writers.
    If any dair fans want to try and respond with something idiotic or try to hurt my feelings, go ahead, but I’m just going to laugh at you. :)

• Melinda says:

Really? Blair was with Nate when her and Chuck first slept together. They didn’t start off on “good terms” either. Then last year, he slept with her while she was engaged. What’s your point?

• Ashley says:

No, Blair was NOT with Nate. They had just broke up, yes, but they weren’t together. And Nate didn’t even want to be with Blair, he loved Serena and was only going to get back with her because of his dad. It doesn’t compare to Blair being married and in love with Chuck and just hiding from everything and being lost and getting manipulated into it by Dan. It’s nowhere near the same situation. Chuck and Blair just happened,noone had to sent a blast and blame it on someone else and ruin someone’s wedding to make it happen.

• BK says:

Explain Dan’s manipulation of Blair for all of us. Please.

• Ashley says:

Happy to.
            Dan first of all isolated her from all her friends by ignoring everyone else and treating them like crap and only focusing on Blair. Then he sent the blast at her wedding and ruined it, and then blamed it on Chuck, which conveniently left Dan as the only guy left to turn to. (Now I would like you to somehow see this as anything other than manipulation) And on top of that, Blair has had a miscarriage, almost lost the love of her life in a car accident, and gotten married in a short period of time. Do you honestly think she’s not traumatized by this? That this hasn’t affected her at all? And then when she’s vulnerable from everything that’s happened to her, Dan swoops in and turns her against Chuck. This is the WORST possible time for a new relationship for Blair. Dan is supposed to be very intelligent, does he not understand this? Blair is not in a good place and Dan is taking advantage of this by getting together with her. He should be able to see how unlike herslef Blair is right now, but he doesn’t because he doesn’t want the real Blair.

• BK says:

ASHLEY (Had to respond here because your response had no reply button)
            First off, How did he ignore all his friends? Since everyone had they’re own story lines and he had his with Blair? And if you hadn’t noticed they imply heavly that he is the one to send the blast, and you think its that obvious like they are saying? (Spoiler alert: See spoilers above)
            The accident happened before the break, after the break there was a time jump of a few weeks, and Dan was helping her out this whole time seeing a priest at her request. Of course she was tramatized, did you not see the episodes? The writers said they didn’t want to sepend allot of episodes on here greiving. (Hey by the way, remember when Dan lead Blair to Chuck to that room? YUP! REAL Manipulative!)
            And if you really believed the Blair was stupid then the Hotel thingk should be UNFORGIVEABLE! Shes stupid and outs of character because shes not with Chuck? But if your gonna say that Chuck has grown, then you have to believe that everyone grows and changes including Dan and Blair.

• latinalover says:

i found your posts funny

• latinalover says:

you sound like an idiot. we can laugh together and at each other.

39. Amy says:

How is it time for season finale’s already???? Oh, and I can’t wait for Community to return! How can their costumes get more elaborate? I can’t wait to find out.

40. WiWri says:

I need to see Kyle Chandler on the Good Wife. Maybe not as Kalinda’s cousing… but he needs to be on this show.

41. Kat says:

You guys do realize that Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage still outline all the major plot points of every season (including this one), right? No storyline can move forward without Schwartz’ and Savage’s approval. Stop looking for one person to blame this on. A lot of people actually love Dan and Blair as a romance, and ratings have been declining steadily since season three (when, oh wait, Chuck and Blair were a couple!)

• Melinda says:

That’s actually not true. Safron is the showrunner. Savage and Schwartz have barely any involvement with the actual story.

42. Melinda says:

I hope Dair make it…Supporting Chuck/Blair is like supporting Chris Brown/Rihanna.

• BK says:

Agreed and Fanned!

• Melinda says:

Hopefully the writers can get Blair out of the cycle of abuse…except they probably won’t want to since all the fans that watch the show fawn over Chuck and want him to make their cheeks bleed and treat them like a piece of property – literally.

• ugh says:

Melinda, you really need to stop. The FICTIONAL Chuck and Bkair are NOT like Chris and Rihanna. Chuck beat the living crap out of Blair. You comparing a TV couple to a real life domestic abuse case shows how disgusting and low you are. The hypocrisy with ban fans is unbelievable.

43. Meredith says:

Dair is so contrived. Tell me Blair is actually suffering from PTSD and is not in her right mind.

• Melinda says:

Except it’s the only organic thing to happen on this show ever? You can see their evolution on screen. From enemies, to acquaintances, to friends, to significant others. It’s the most natural progression that’s ever happened on this show. They didn’t just sleep together in the back of a limo and then start talking about how much their love consumed them.

44. kay says:

i’m sorry but how is that a scoop on revenge?!?!?! UGH.

45. nitemar says:

I’d hate see BOP cancelled, love Dana Delaney and the rest of the cast.. :(
    More Kalinda and Cary scenes on TGW, please!

46. Z says:

Lol. The ratings have never been lower then they have this season. The lowest was last night’s episode. Stop talking about things that happens 2-3 years ago. If SO many people LURV dan and Blair, then I’m sure the ratings wouldn’t suck this much. Stop finding excuses.

• Melinda says:

The highest ratings for last season were The Townie, which was Blair/Dan on a road trip…

• night says:

Can dair fans stop replying to EVERY chair comment? You all hate Chair SO much, then focus on your ship. I find it funny almost none of the pro-ban comments get no retaliation.

• kat says:

Okay, but if you’re going to make a baseless comment about DB being responsible for the ratings decline, then of course we are going to respond. The majority of TV viewers do not watch shows for a certain couple or “ship”. The fact of the matter is that GG has been on the decline since the end of season two, and people have just lost interest because in GENERAL the show has become too muddled and over-the-top. But DB? Not a part of that. In fact, a large portion of critics believe it is the best thing about GG right now. And even more FANS think the same thing.

• kit says:

It’s not a baseless comment. Dair fans do the SAME thing saying CB is the reason for a decline 2 freaking years ago. And it’s not just a comment about ratings. It is EVERY Chair comment. Also no, critics think this is the worst written season of GG, and fans who don’t ship agree. See, I can do the same thing. Give me proof, and maybe I’ll believe you. Fact is last night’s “dair” centric episode was the lowest in ratings. No excuse around that.

• Ashley says:

Dair IS the reason for the ratings decline, don’t kid yourself. 1.12 (tied with the previous lowest ever #) and then 1.0 (lowest EVER #) in both episodes that were Dair centric (5.15 and 5.16). And in last week’s they kissed and it was obvious they were heading into a Dair episode and the ratings plummeted, not to mention the Dair centric promo for people that saw it. Everyone KNEW Dair was coming and yet noone watched. The huge majority are not happy about this development and agree the characters are unrecognizable and the writing has been horrible this season. The WRITERS said Blair is supposed to be unrecognizable and we are supposed to feel this way. If you don’t believe me check the @GGwriters twitter account. And the ratings #s can be found on any website.

• Ashley says:

@Z
      Exactly. If so many people love Dan and Blair, the ratings wouldn’t have been plummeting the past four episodes. From 1.39 (and it was only that high b/c it was the 100th!) to 1.25 to 1.13 to 1.0 (lowest ever). (check tvseriesfinale.com) And ALL during the big Dair arc. And yet Dair fans are trying to argue these ratings aren’t because of the writing on the show right now, which involved Dan and Blair being destroyed as characters so they can get together? LOL. And Serena is being ignored, S and B’s friendship is being ignored, and Dan and Blair are isolated from everyone else. The writing has gone way downhill, and you don’t have to be a Chair fan to see that.

47. madhatter360 says:

Is anyone else concerned that Grey’s is going to have children attacked by a lion at the zoo?

48. Aussie says:

No they not mer/der are driving around town with little Zola in the backseat when they witness an accident between car and lion. The patients end up at SGMW.

49. Fabricio says:

GOD, I am not recovered after the really shocking Glee’s winter finale. I know I can’t wrtie about it in this discussion but please upload the recap.
    BTW… Love Dair (from Gossip Girl) but let’s face it, it’s only a great storyline for these two friends but for me it isn’t an endgame couple. They aren’t the new Pacey and Joey couple. The Final couples will be Serenate and Chair, just like the books, Dan will return with Vanessa eventually.
    I really hate Lynnette and Tom separated. I prefer Lynette as a widow than a divorcee.

• Ash says:

Pretty sure Serenate and Chair weren’t the final couples in the books. I haven’t read them but from what I’ve heard Chair doesn’t even happen in the books. I think it will be Chair and Derena.

• sara says:

Chair did happen in the books, but no they were not endgame, S & B chose their friendship over boys

• Leah says:

I think Fabricio meant that Dan returning to Vanessa is from the books, but he/she is speculating the final couples to be Serenate and Chair.
          I wish for those final couples too. I am so disappointed with Serena and Nate’s short lived romance. They are such good hearted beautiful looking people with a history. They are the only ones who can ground each other.

50. amr32 says:

Was wondering what was going on with Harry’s law?