Mad Men Sneak Peek: The First Season 5 Teaser Trailer Has Arrived!

AMC has unveiled the first promo for Mad Men‘s long-delayed fifth season and — shocker! — it’s completely spoiler free. Unless, of course, you consider the fact that Don Draper is back a spoiler.
Still, the clip is a nice appetite whetter for the two-hour opener on Sunday, March 25.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. nath says:

looks like i’m from narnia, since i can’t watch this in my current location. what’s wrong with you people?

2. Jason says:

Poor choice of music.

3. Amanda says:

I love me some Don Draper, but this is old footage I can see any day on Netflix. I was hoping for more of a teaser.

4. Kasper says:

This is ridiculous. If HBO allows me to watch stuff from their website, then how come AMC disallows it?

5. kevin says:

Can’t wait for the series’ epic return on March 25th. :)

6. AJ says:

I posted a link to youtube for the teaser, but that has been taken down. I just lost a lot of respect for this site, not just people from America visit TVline.

7. teresa says:

I do not live in that country… so I can´t watch it. :(

8. Temis says:

I gave up on the show the season before last and this teaser does nothing to win me back.

9. natalie says:

What an absolutely unappetizing ‘promo’. I’ve been waiting on pins and needles for the show to come back and sadly, I’m completely disappointed by what has been shown. Do they actually WANT people to watch the show? Doesn’t seem like it from this poor excuse of a promo.

10. e says:

i thought it was great. there is NO WAY Matthew Weiner is going to let any plot points out, and if you have been following the show, you know that to be true (to be honest, I think the FBI is more open about what they do day-to-day then Matthew Weiner…he really does take himself FAR too seriously). this clip just summed up why we love the show in a funny way, supposedly getting people excited that our favorite people will be back soon! But I guess I was wrong – people always want to know exactly whats going to happen season to season. Don’t get me wrong, i follow several “spoiler alert” sites, but there is something fun about Mad Men, as its a short seasoned show, with the plot lines happening quickly enough that its just nice to enjoy the story enfold naturally and without any clue as to what next week is going to be.

11. edgar monet says:

how come i cant watch this trailer ?
    shame on you !!!!!