Did Revenge Misfire? Which Waitress Is Raciest? Does Raylan Need a Hug? And More Questions!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we are going to throw at you, from shows including Once Upon a Time, 2 Broke Girls, Cougar Town, Revenge and The Big Bang Theory!

1 |  Damiano’s really “delivered” on Fringe, yes?

2 | Who else thinks Spider-Man should steal some moves from Grimm‘s Black Widow?

3 | Whose waitress uniform do you suspect earns them the most inordinate amount of tips — Ruby’s on Once Upon a Time or Caroline’s on 2 Broke Girls?

4 | What was more disturbing about the Grammys: Lady Gaga’s mask or these Twitter reactions to Chris Brown’s performance? Do we want to live in a world where a Grammycast gives more airtime to a lip-syncing Chris Brown than to honoring Whitney Houston?

Grammys: Jennifer Hudson’s Whitney Houston Tribute Tops the Show’s 5 Best Moments

5 | Shameless‘ Steve waltzes back into town with a new (albeit fake) Brazilian wife, pays off Tony and is seemingly on the road to win Fiona back…? Doesn’t that see a little too easy? However — and we’re not Frank fans by any means! — how sweet was that closing father-daughter moment?

6 | Is Pan Am dipping into the horror-thriller genre on purpose? A creepy 12-year-old sneaks into Colette’s room and watches her sleep? Crazy Ginny stalks Dean to Rome, then smashes her head into a window when he doesn’t want her back?

7 | How did 2 Broke Girls get away with an extended 8:30 pm conversation about Oleg being able to make Sophie come “clean his apartment”?

8 | Is Debra Messing’s son on Smash for real? What teenage boy wants a little sister?

Spoiler Alert! Episode 4: House First Look, Smash Preview and More!

9 | Have you ever felt sadder for House‘s Chase? (And are you glad you got that prolonged shirtless scene before the show went off the air?)

10 | Can we replace Hart of Dixie‘s Lemon with her alter-ego “Roxie” for the remainder of the season?

11 | Is there any possible way Emmy voters can deny Courteney Cox a nomination after that hilarious/beautiful Cougar Town engagement scene?

12 | Similarly, the last two weeks of Southland certainly solidified Regina King and Michael Cudlitz’s Emmy-worthiness, but didn’t it also make you wonder why the show itself is never a serious part of the Emmy conversation?

13 | Did we miss the Ringer scene where Siobhan walked through, what, a pile of flour before leaving those distinct footprints inside a carpeted office closet? And who caught the show’s nods to two past Sarah Michelle Gellar gigs — Cruel Intentions and Buffy?

14 | Wasn’t it rather obvious from the get-go that Kurt’s secret admirer on Glee would turn out to be Karofsky? P.S. Did anyone else hear Sam drop the word “Trouty” into his rap?

16 | Who wants to give Justified‘s Raylan Givens a big hug right now?

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Raylan’s Justified Sorrow and More

17 | Has Casey Abrams face been in the Idol opening credits all season and we failed to notice it? Or was it just added this week?

18 | Did Revenge chicken out by not killing Daniel — as the pilot implied would happen — and offing Tyler instead? Also, no explanation for Fauxmanda’s bleeding on the boat? Did one of Tyler’s shots hit her and we missed it?

19 | Did Survivor: One World producers accidentally swap casts with fellow CBS reality staple Big Brother? These people are horrendous!

20 | Penny’s immediate reaction to Amy’s big ol’ gift on Big Bang Theory: Some of Kaley Cuoco’s best comedic work ever?

21 | Morena Baccarin on The Mentalist: More, please?

22 | Why do we have zero tolerance for that Trump guy’s endless political blathering, yet 30 Rock‘s mere hint of “NYC Mayor Jack Donaghy” aka The Tuxedo gives us goosebumps?

23 | Did anyone else focus on Parks and Recreation‘s Ben freaking out about cops in the background during Leslie’s talking heads? And while we’re obviously Team Ben, couldn’t Louis C.K.’s doofy Dave somehow be part of the series on a more regular basis?

24 | How awesome was The Office‘s Jim and Stanley’s bromance? But why is the show trying to make Jim and Kathy (!) happen? One, it’s not funny. Two, Jim would never cheat on Pam — even with his sudden desire to emulate philandering Stanley.

25 | Anyone else surprised that Chelsea Handler didn’t just start humping Lenny Kravitz during her sexually-charged interview with the singer on Thursday’s Chelsea Lately?

26 | Who would’ve thought that the most poignant Whitney Houston remembrance would be delivered by Wendy Williams?

Comments (80)

• 21 | Morena Baccarin on The Mentalist: More, please?
    I actually found Erica’s character better the first go round. The kiss didn’t bother me, it was the fact that they had every guy falling for her that was so ridiculous it was almost comical. I will say I was happy to finally see someone besides Red John get away, The Mentalist has really needed another villain to shake things up a bit. It seems like every bad thing that happens to the characters, happens because of Red John, I’d like to see something different for once…

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – February 17, 2012 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Cougar Town proposal was one of the best on tv in a long time! It was sweet, quirky, both hilarious and moving. I laughed, I cried, I cheered!
    And 15.) Yes, Zoe is insufferable. She is such a brat but I tend to cut her some slack, it’s not like she’s had the most dependable people in her life up to this point so she’s just trying to keep her distance.

Comment by Ari – February 17, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Zoe is not a brat. She wants a closed adoption because it is going to be hard to give up the baby, and she is growing close to the family. She is also embarrassed about her life.
      Are you watching closely?

Comment by LuLu – February 17, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, I don’t understand why everyone is reacting so negatively to Zoe. Julia and Joel – despite the very best of intentions – have put her in a really messy position and I think she’s handled herself with as much grace as can be expected of someone in her position. I love Zoe, I love this storyline and I LOVE the relationship between Julia and Zoe. Perhaps I’ll be eating my words in a couple weeks time, but I have never doubted for a second that when the time comes, Zoe WILL step up and do the right thing by Julia and by the baby. She’s doing everything Julia tells her to do to take care of the baby – give her a break!

Comment by Grace – February 17, 2012 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • so correct, Zoe is NOT a brat but an essentially good girl in a horrible situation! I totally understand her being reluctant to disclose her being unable to apply for that paralegal-job because she does NOT have a Highschool diploma.
          I love how the writers made Julia go back, bearing GED-gifts and how they showed us that great scene in the end where the two of them were studying and Zoe looked hopeful and happy.
          I adore this storyline. It brings out the best in Julia and in Zoe! If Zoe in the end will actually crumble under the extreme weight of giving up her child – that is a completely different thing… I guess for the sake of drama, she will struggle, but do it in the end!

Comment by riann – February 18, 2012 04:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think that her actions have less to do with the baby and more to do with her bond to Julia and her family. In addition to giving up her baby, she is also going to have to give up a family as well. Facing such a profound loss would cause erratic behavior in almost anyone. She is not a brat or insufferable. Not even close.

Comment by Michael – February 18, 2012 05:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This is the first negative reaction toward the Zoe storyline that I’m hearing. Up until now I’ve only read very positive things about it. It happens to be my favorite storyline on the show thusfar. I love Zoe and her relationship with Julia. It’s a truly unique and touching storyline.
          I predict that Julia will decide not to adopt the baby, because she won’t be able to cut ties with Zoe.

Comment by Ariel – February 18, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So totally agree. Zoe moved out because she realized that the daughter was getting too attached to her. And that she’s getting to attached to them. I was starting to wonder why they were keeping her so close. Was she going to hang around watching Julia be a mother to her child? Of course not!

Comment by Lina – February 19, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tyler shot at Fauxmanda as she escaped, so I assumed that he hit her someplace non-vital and that’s why she was bleeding.

Comment by Kay – February 17, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was about to say this. She was clearly shot when he was shooting at her as she ran away.

Comment by Captain – February 17, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. And no, I don’t think they should have killed Daniel. It’s a soap, right?

Comment by yippy – February 17, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed. Unless of course they were willing to bring in Daniel’s evil twin in his place. ;)
          I’m a fan of Daniel and Emily (Damily?), so I’m glad to see him still around. They’ve finally been giving Em and Jack the chance to develop their chemistry a little more, but right now Em and Daniel on-screen are just smokin’ hot.

Comment by DL – February 17, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think the writers decided that it would be more important/shocking to see how the other characters would react (i.e. Daniel looking as id he killed Tyler!) to a MINOR characters death, rather than simply offing a MAJOR character. And besides, they still need that whole love triangle partmof the show!

Comment by Spencer – February 17, 2012 01:05 PM PDT
          • Plus, with the cast moving from the Hamptons to New York, how would Emily remain involved with the family if her “in” died? It’s not like Queen B is going to invite her over for sob sessions.

Comment by KevyB – February 21, 2012 12:18 AM PDT
    • That’s what I thought too after watching it the second time.

Comment by Karrie – February 18, 2012 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 3.) Seeing as how Caroline is still broke (hence the title), my guess goes to Ruby.
    4.) There are few things more disturbing than those twitter reactions.
    5.) It was a little too easy until Debs told Fiona about “Jimmy.”
    18.) Didn’t Fauxmanda get clipped running away from Tyler in the barn?
    21.) Hell yes.

Comment by Bruce_F – February 17, 2012 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Those hideous, ill-fitting mustard and maroon uniforms on 2 Broke Girls will never be sexy on anyone.

Comment by CJ – February 17, 2012 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tyler shot at Fauxmanda as she was leaving the Barn, my guess is she was bleeding because the bullet grazed her arm…

Comment by CrazyinNY – February 17, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fauxmanda did get shot. Tyler shot her as she was running off. It wasn’t clear if she did get hit, but the blood confirmed it.

Comment by Tee – February 17, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 18) Yes, you missed it. “Fauxmanda” got shot while running from Tyler.

Comment by Paige – February 17, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #18 – there is far more story in keeping Daniel alive. If this were a movie, I could see killing Daniel and giving Victoria and Emily a big showdown over it. “You killed my son! I will DESTROY you!”
    If Fauxmanda (sp?) was bleeding, maybe it was only a flesh wound. The blood alerted Jack to the fact that something was up.

Comment by Michael – February 17, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree that there is more story with Daniel alive. I do think they could have written a better twist than having Tyler be the body, especially as we saw that coming ages ago. That said, I definitely want Daniel alive so that Emily can marry him and become part of that family. Think of all the damage she can do from the inside and all the great scenes that will transpire between Ems and Victoria.

Comment by Rocky – February 17, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought that Fauxmanda might’ve been forced by someone to frame Jack for murder. Takeda for Tyler’s? Tyler for Daniel’s?

Comment by Emily – February 17, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If Takeda forced Fauxmanda to frame Jack for murder, then why did she get in the car with him?

Comment by Meg – February 19, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I see so much more potential in keeping Daniel alive. Just imagine what will happen once he finds out who she is and why she pursued him. The fall out will will be tremendous I suspect and that will drive the plot even further, especially if he is torn between his love for her and possible revenge on her.

Comment by Curly – February 17, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree there is far more story in keeping Daniel alive. Emily will be torn by wanting to take the family down but has feelings for Daniel and her half sister Charlotte. Even though I predicated some things, there are still enough twists and turns to keep me wanting more each week. This is my new favorite show this season.

Comment by Jill – February 17, 2012 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “18 | Did Revenge chicken out by not killing Daniel — as the pilot implied would happen — and offing Tyler instead? Also, no explanation for Fauxmanda’s bleeding on the boat? Did she get shot and we missed it?”
    Fauxmanda did get shot by Tyler when she’s fleeing the warehouse-thingy, so yes, you missed it.

Comment by Caro-Lin – February 17, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 18) …yeah, you definitely missed it. As she ran away from Tyler out of that barn he fired his gun at her like six times, she was clearly hit.

Comment by Alex – February 17, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, Revenge chickened out.
    And no, Zoe is awesome. I completely sympathize with her and though I love Julia, think she’s being really overbearing and controlling and not thinking about Zoe’s POV on all this.

Comment by Britney – February 17, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did Revenge chicken out by not killing Daniel — as the pilot implied would happen — and offing Tyler instead? Also, no explanation for Fauxmanda’s bleeding on the boat? Did she get shot and we missed it?
    So aside from Victoria & Emily, Daniel is one of my absolute favorite characters. However, I must admit I was a little disappointed in the way the death scene on the beach played out. It was a bit too predictable to kill Tyler. I’m certainly not advocating the death of Daniel because for the series in the long run, it would have never worked. But I think after all the hype, I expected a bit more. Yet I still hold complete confidence in all those in charge of “Revenge” – the murder trial is certain to be a whirlwind of lies, conspiracy and I’m sure Emily hasn’t given up her “revengenda” as Nolan calls it.
    To answer the question about fauxmanda… Remember Tyler attempting to shoot at her in the barn but she ran away? I assumed that the blood came from a bullet grazing her in her attempt to escape…

Comment by Kendall – February 17, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing on 2 Broke Girls has ever approached the raciness/risque level of some episodes of HIMYM which comes on earlier. Barney even once talked about having sold a woman into sexual slavery in exchange for a car.

Comment by Mr Loiter – February 17, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If an acceptable contextual excuse exists for using a word which has a double meaning (one clean and one dirty), even if it clearly is being used primarily in the dirty way, the censors let it go these days. So even though they repeatedly talked about Oleg being able to get Sophie to come, it was able to pass muster.

Comment by CJ – February 17, 2012 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I definitely think the Revenge writers chickened out by not killing off Daniel, but despite my disappointment, I’ll still be watching. It’s still entertaining TV. I just hope that if they hype up another episode like they did this one that the outcome isn’t so lame and predictable. I mean, was there anyone who didn’t immediately know it was going to be Tyler dead on the beach the moment he first showed up on screen?

Comment by JP – February 17, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol, actually, I think we knew it was going to be Tyler as soon as TVLine reported that he’ll be in this episode. >_> I was so hopefully after the first scene when it seemed like Daniel was shot. Seriously, my respect for the showrunners was mad high when I saw that. But then… the rest of the episode happened…

Comment by Jess – February 17, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 18. Revenge totally chickened out! I was bothered that they went the easy route after such a build up!

Comment by Cary P – February 17, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As for #18… If I’m not mistaken, Fauxmanda was shot as she ran out the door of the place where Tyler was keeping her. It appeared that she was hit in the back, possibly around the shoulder blade area. If you have it DVR’d or something, go back and watch that scene and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Comment by Kenny Rypp – February 17, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say revenge producers chickened out. Even though Once Upon a Time isn’t a must-see show on my list, at least they had the guts to off a hot guy in the name of plot and character development. I really enjoy Daniel and Daniel/Emily on the show, but killing him in last week’s episode would have been deliciously shocking and gutsy (a la Sean Bean/Ned Stark in Game of Thrones). I thought Daniel DID get killed in those first 2 minutes of the episode, and was quite impressed by the producers’ decision until the last 2 minutes… >_>

Comment by jess – February 17, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ned Stark is GoT isn’t really gutsy considering it happened in the books, and the entire series would play out completely differently if Ned didn’t die.
      As for Revenge, I have to agree, but at the same time I love Daniel and I’m glad he’s alive. So my feelings are mixed. I also have the sense that Mike Kelley was planning this switcheroo from the beginning (he even said so in an interview, in spite of cast member comments to the contrary).

Comment by DL – February 17, 2012 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s more story with Daniel being alive. If this was a movie then he would have been a perfect casulty but t.v. shows have to think long-run. This isn’t just about Emily losing a love interest or killing off a major character, killing Daniel puts the show at a standstill. They’d have the trial and then what? Victoria and her need a reason to constantly be in each other’s orbits so to further the plot of Revenge.

Comment by lucy – February 17, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The death of Daniel in the “long-run”, still could quite of easily worked for the Show. For instance. We already know that Victoria is highly suspicious of Emanda (ie Emily) so it’s not a huge leap that she would blame her for Daniel’s death. This gives Victoria her own revengenda for the latter half of the season.
        Meanwhile the rest of the Grayson family, huge fans of Emily, still welcome her into the family so that the can grieve together (this no doubt would REALLY annoy Victoria, just further increasing that tension. she continues her plan to destroy EVERYONE, growing attached to her half sister. Victoria isolated but not down plots the destruction of Emanda.
        All you need is the introduction of a male character that Victoria trusts & relies upon during her isolation. OR they could set up Jack to be that character…
        Of course with Tyler being alive we’d have that loose end to tie up.. I’m thinking… we adjust the scenes a little. Tyler has Daniel at gun point, Fauxmanda attempting to kill him for forcing her to double cross Emanda, arrives and struggles with Tyler, shot goes off kills Daniel. both are distraught, Tyler killing his friend instead of Emanda as planned & Fauxmanda for shooting the man that Emanda likes (I reckons she likes him & is using him))
        Tyler drops the gun and legs it to regroup (& because he heard a noise) only making it so far as Takeda (say hello to the trunk dead Tyler) Fauxmanda, still in shock, is standing there until Jack arrives a couple minutes later the rest of the scene continues as per the broadcast.

Comment by Daryl – February 17, 2012 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 16. I’d give Raylan Givens a ‘hug’ anytime.

Comment by Renee – February 17, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 12. SouthLand is the best cop show on TV right now. It tens times better than any of the crime procedurals on broadcast. Its not the best crime drama aka Justified. Some people are unable to rationalize the clear differences in tone between Southland and The Shield. Some have gone on to call Southland a Ripoff of the Shield. I think Southland growth was creatively stunted when NBC Canceled it. There was a lot more mythology and things going on in their personal/professional lives in the first 2 seasons. In season 3 under TNT the show had a smaller budget. The focus was on four characters instead of eight that would switch out. This was done to make show a lot more accessible to viewers. Still with no improvement to making detectives stories as interesting as the Uniform ones. Still it’s a great show but I think the standard are just too high.

Comment by George Otwori – February 17, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 3. Ruby! That girl is gorgeous.
    4. I’m still on the fence about Chris Brown bc I think we should be able to forgive people, but man those girls hoping for him to beat them up are just so stupid.
    6. Very odd episode made even odder since it was aired out of order.
    8. Yeah, is anger did seem very out of context and came from out of nowhere.
    9. Chase is def one of my fave docs and I just want him top be happy before this show ends.
    10. Roxie was so fun!
    13. Yeah those footprints seemed so random. Oh no I didn’t catch those 2 things.
    14. Yes and Yes.

Comment by Erika – February 17, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tyler fired his gun at Amanda as she was running out the door… I alwasy assumed that was where the blood came from.

Comment by Rocky – February 17, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1. I died when Olivia kissed Peter like they did it every day. Peter’s warring hope and confusion broke my heart.

Comment by Emily – February 17, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 4. Did anyone else see all the tweets saying “who the hell is Sir Paul McCartney”? Incredible.

Comment by Emily – February 17, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #8. I happened to be at my parents Monday night and was watching this with my mom… during that scene we both looked at each other and laughed at the ridiculousness of it.
    #11. LOVED that engagement scene. Cougar Town has an A+++ cast.
    #16. I want to do more than give Raylan a hug ;)
    #18. Meh, I am very glad Daniel is still alive.
    #23. Would love that as I love Louis C.K.

Comment by Eliza – February 17, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Two questions, two answers:
    Did the writers of Revenge chicken out by not killing Daniel?
    Yes, to borrow the phrases from 2 advertisers:
    1. Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy!
    2. Where’s the beef?
    Do I feel sorry for Chase? No, I think he recovered and won higher consciousness by going through this. He’s learned something that i
    He’s the one who always loved House, wanted to be House, and darn it is gallant and admirable, just like House. Even better, he killed that despicable tyrant. Who can see Chase and not remember the great risk he took for his conscience? He’s a hero.

Comment by Barbara – February 17, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the “Cruel Intentions” nod on “Ringer” is adding Sean Patrick Thomas to the cast as Bridget/Siobhan’s driver. “Intentions” was one of his first movies.

Comment by BHM1304 – February 17, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think Revenge chickened out — it was a twist that surprised a lot of people, based on my very unscientific Twitter observations. And it makes sense to keep Emily tied to the Graysons.
    I just hate that they got rid of Tyler! He is SO much fun. Evil, smooth, electric, fascinating. Can’t look away when he’s onscreen. One of my favorite TV villains ever. Daniel is good looking and all, but he boooooores me. So, plot aside, I’d rather keep Tyler and off Daniel.

Comment by M – February 17, 2012 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • this wasn’t my first thought but i agree. Daniel is definitely man candy, but he’s so boring! Tyler’s plot ran out, but it would’ve been awesome to see more of him! I’m sure the writers would’ve come up with something!

Comment by jess – February 17, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julia is way more insufferable than Zoe.

Comment by Blahsay – February 17, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 13. Well, Sean Patrick Thomas co-starred with Sarah Michelle in Cruel Intentions, does that count?

Comment by Kyle – February 17, 2012 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Cougar Town proposal was so perfect! Amazing season premiere. Can’t wait for more! Both Courteney Cox and the show deserve emmys!

Comment by JJ – February 17, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nah I like Daniel..
    I was cracking up about Siobahn and the flour..lol!
    And Ohhhh how I want to give Raylan a big old “hug”.

Comment by jj – February 17, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 18. Revenge didn’t chicken out. If the had killed Daniel, what connection would Emily have to the Greysons then? Unless they had been married before he got killed, and not told anyone, then maybe. I’m not upset that Daniel’s still alive. I think it will create a lot more possibilities going forward.

Comment by KBC – February 17, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like Southland. I wish it got more credit.

Comment by Brianne – February 17, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Southland, too. Wish it had more episodes. They’re so rare I forget about the show between ‘seasons’.

Comment by barbara – February 17, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ditto about Jim and that Cathy girl…it’s doing my head in.
    I heard somewhere that they were planning on getting Pam a girlfriend to hang out with and come alive more but this girl has come out of nowhere, shes made sudden glances and now this? who is she?? I want that storyline nipped in the bud asap!!
    I think Paul Leiberstein is out of water as the show runner, he’s great as toby but the last few seasons it’s felt so detached. I really wish they would give Pam more to do and waken the office up a bit!! Andy is much better as the receptionist, really funny.
    I dont believe Pam and Jim would be as boring as they are being made out to be and for Paul to say that no one cared about the 2nd baby so thats why they didnt put the birth storyline in is careless, how much did fans care about the 1st??..loads.
    Anyway, rant over..lol

Comment by Louise – February 17, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I did not see Fauxamanda get shot either. It wasn’t until a day or so later that I was sitting eating dinner and was like wait, why was she bleeding????

Comment by Ashton – February 17, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re: 21 – Y-E-S – more Morena please! I also chuckled at his amusement at Lisbon’s apparent jealousy. Is Rigsby the sweetest man on earth or what?
    Re: 20 – very well done and funny. However I think Kaley’s best moment for me thus far was when she explained (channeling him) why no one else could sit in Sheldon’s “spot”. I will never forget that.

Comment by kirads09 – February 17, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, Revenge chickened out. And is there any doubt whatsoever that Daniel won’t end up with a guilty verdict? Is there any viewer who will bite their nails worrying about the outcome? Of course not. It’s a total no-brainer: Daniel is their “hot guy” therefore, he won’t get killed or end up in prison for the rest of his life. His only problem is that he’s boring.
    My only hope is that something really exciting is going to happen to Nolan because he’s the most entertaining character on that show.

Comment by Joanna – February 17, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree about Nolan – very intriguing and I hope they don’t turn him into a bad guy. He’s been there for Emily the whole time, and she shows no gratitude or appreciation for his efforts. She needs a come-uppance in that regard.
      I think those of us who wanted to see Daniel die, didn’t want that because we hated him, but because we wanted more from the show. More drama, more intrigue, not just another predictable formula show. It was promised, but not delivered.

Comment by barbara – February 17, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 19 – Yes, Survivor is channeling evil Big Brother drones with washboard abs and huge ta-tas. It was painful and I think this will be the final straw for me. COULD NOT STAND IT!

Comment by Samantha – February 17, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 8. The bigger problem is this kids acting. And if this is where they’re going with his story, yawn. The one thing about this week’s episode that felt off.
    14. Yes, it was obvious that it was Karovsky, however, that didn’t make it any less awesome. Max Adler = yummy.
    17. Yes, Casey Abrams’ face has been there all season. Even more important, so has Haley Reinhart’s. .
    18. I wouldn’t say they chickened out. Did anyone really think Daniel would actually die to begin with? I sure as hell never did. I thought we were supposed to just assume one of Tyler’s bullets grazed Amanda. The bigger question is why she never told anyone Tyler was on the loose after she escaped.
    26. Wendy Williams is epic. Why so surprised?

Comment by YowzaPowza – February 17, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I read an interview with the producers of ‘Revenge’ somewhere that said that they always intended for it to be Tyler and not Daniel… they even cast a double to play the dead body who was somewhere between the two in looks and colouring to confound people.

Comment by Louise – February 17, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 13. I figured out the Cruel intentions connection, but what was the Buffy nod?

Comment by Katie Hart – February 17, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think Revenge chickened out I believe it was their pan all along to kill Tyler instead of Daniel they were just trying to trick you with the flash forward. Everyone who is saying that Daniel is boring I would have to somewhat agree but I trust that this being the writers plan will beef up his personality as he will now suspect Emily after what Tyler told him. I think him finding out and perhaps letting her think he remains in the dark would be an interesting twist or have him become he head of Grayson global and have him turn into a cutthroat CEO because we all know that even tho he doesn’t agree with what his parents do he’ still a Grayson he’s got the same hatred and darkness in him. I will miss Tyler he was a good villain but due to the fast pace story lines his story played out quick, well at least he went out with a bang literally.

Comment by Adrian – February 17, 2012 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, those people on Twitter talking about Chris Brown-all sorts of wrong. On every single level imaginable. Nothing Lady GaGa could do could be as disturbing or insane as what the Chris Brown fans say. I turned off his performance, no way can I stand watching him.
    Also, so apparently I need to catch up on my “Office” watching-Jim possibly cheat on Pam?! Uh. Yeah. How about NO?

Comment by Angela – February 17, 2012 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RE #24: Obviously Jim is never going to cheat on Pam and the whole Kathy thing is pretty silly/pointless. HOWEVER, I’m hardly going to sit here and gripe about that when this week’s episode was hands down the funniest episode of what I think has so far proven to be the strongest season The Office has seen in years. Jim hero-worshipping Stanley was amazing, Catherine Tate was glorious as ever, and I haven’t enjoyed Dwight that much since The Injury.
    Also, I have to ask: does anyone else not totally hate Kathy? Am I crazy here? I know I should hate her for trying to get between my JAM, but I more feel bad for her than anything else – it’s not like she’s a serious threat, right? The way she looks at Jim is a little heartbreaking!

Comment by Grace – February 18, 2012 12:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t have a problem with Zoe. She is in a tough situation, and people tend to act badly when in tough situations. I don’t think Parenthood has ever shied away from trying to make realistic characters who have faults, and that’s one of the things I love about the show.
    I don’t think I’ve ever not wanted to give Raylan a hug.
    I actually have a huge problem with the waitress uniform on Once Upon a Time. It is just way too over the top. I don’t think any waitress outside of a strip club would ever dress like that, and though the character seems quite nice, I can’t not picture crabs getting all over the customer’s food whenever I see her in that outfit. It’s just not a very hygienic outfit to be wearing around food. They should really tone it down, if only so her outfit stops pulling the focus of every scene she’s in and distracting everyone away from the dialogue and writing. At least put her in some crazy leggings. Not to mention, would anyone really dress like a stripper when being in their grandmother’s employ? They are making the character seem like some super 2-dimensional male wet dream and it grosses me out.

Comment by Amber – February 18, 2012 01:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • grandmother?

Comment by flutiefan – February 18, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #16 – Does it have to stop at “hug”?

Comment by GeeGee – February 18, 2012 06:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I drean of hugging Raylan. He is the hottest thing going and Justified is the best show on television today.

Comment by sharon white – February 18, 2012 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • >15 | Parenthood fans, are we ready to declare Julia’s bratty, ungrateful surrogate Zoe the most insufferable character on TV?
    Not so long as Rachel Berry continues to be on TV screens
    > But why is the show trying to make Jim and Kathy (!) happen? One, it’s not funny. Two, Jim would never cheat on Pam — even with his sudden desire to emulate philandering Stanley.
    No clue, perhaps they think Jim/Pam has gotten stale and they need something like a potential threat to their relationship to step things up?

Comment by Carmichael – February 18, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 18. I think it’s going to be MUCH more difficult/uncomfortable for Emily with Daniel still alive. Jack is screwed – and it will kill Emily to watch him go down.

26. Kevin Costner did a nice job today (WH funeral) but Clive Davis was creepy.

Comment by ladyhelix – February 18, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1. The real question is why this show hasn’t been cancelled yet.
    4. Lady GaGa’s mask, even though I like her music.
    9. Yes. Chase deserves so much better. Cameron was awful, should have been gone after S3.
    18. For the show to continue I guess Daniel has to stay alive.
    20. Yes.

Comment by jj – February 19, 2012 05:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #13. For Siobhan’s footprints in Ringer, they weren’t white and chalky. It was a lighting effect. In fact it was dust footprints because inside the closet the floor was really dirty since nobody came for several months.

Comment by T. – February 19, 2012 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was probably meant to be dust but it did look a bit off. Also, I caught the Cruel Intentions thing, Sean Patrick Thomas, but what was the Buffy nod? This is going to drive me crazy ’til I figure it out.

Comment by Megan – February 19, 2012 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #13 – The Buffy nod was when Olivia goes to blackmail Henry and she says can I come in and he said do you need and invitation? what are you a vampire?

Comment by Blythe – February 21, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post