Exclusive

In Plain Sight Exclusive: Cristian de la Fuente Back For Final Season with [Spoiler Alert]!

Cristian de la Fuente In Plain SightIn Plain Sight is taking care of some unfinished business as it nears the finish line.

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Cristian de la Fuente has signed on to reprise his role as Mary’s former fiancé Raph during the show’s upcoming final season — and the ballplayer is going to be throwing his ex one helluva curveball.

Last seen on Sight in Season 3 after his engagement to Mary was called off, Raph is back in town for his new job as the Albuquerque Isotopes 3rd base coach — and he’s not alone.

TVLine has learned that the former minor leaguer is now married; Vanessa Evigan has been cast as his wife, Victoria.

Cue the fireworks!

De la Fuente and Evigan will appear in one episode.

Sight‘s fifth and final season kicks off March 16 on USA Network.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, News, Uncategorized

1. Josh says:

I just hope he doesn’t go after Mary…Honestly he’s a TERRIBLE actor.

2. anotherjoy says:

That is NOT the unfinished business I want Mary to try to take care of. Ugh. Raph.

3. Daveedt says:

Just ONE episode?
    Why bother?

4. wordsmith says:

First thing that comes to mind when I hear this is that one episode of Buffy where they brought Riley back, married and thriving – the nice guy that got away. I thought that was a really cool little story to tell, so maybe this will be too.

• idgie says:

Hello…why is this superb show with excellent actors, personal storylines and a complexity and depth of characters…ending! The witnesses of the week can sometimes be pedestrian, but always fun. What separates this show from the rest of the USA fluff shows, is that the central character, the obviously damaged yet incredible Mary. Like the Meredith of Greys, Mary’s overlapping dialog describing events and feelings relevent to her career or her personal life, possesses a keen sense of self awareness for good or for bad and a yet a begrudgingly willingness to change and accept for the better good. This show has more substance than all of the USA fluff shows combined.

• wordsmith says:

All of USA’s main characters are complex and damaged – it’s one of the key elements of their awesome formula.
        Distinctive American city/community + quirky lead who’s great at his/her unconventional job but bad at life in general + incredibly drawn-out romantic tension with love interest + at least two colorful sidekicks/family members/co-workers = USA “Blue Sky” Dramedy.
        I don’t mean to put down their methods – I watch (and love) all nine of their shows.

5. Ashley says:

Ugh. At least it’s only one episode! I was never a huge fan of Raph or his relationship with Mary – he didn’t get her and she never seemed to even like him all that much. There was just no chemistry.

• cynthia says:

I liked his character just not the fact that they made him weak compared to Mary. I wold have liked him to be the father of her child. I also hope they let her sister marry that millionaire, maybe a courthouse wedding though. I hate to see this show end also.

6. zoot says:

Mary drove Raph away! Maybe this will show her how she pushes away happiness and with the baby coming, she will get a heart and let someone in. While I would like to think that she should find love with her ex husband, the baby’s daddy…I just would love an endgame with Marshall.

7. Ron says:

I have no idea why they are canceling this show. I’ve been waiting for the season to start only to find it’s the last. Maybe they need more room for “reality TV” How sad!!!

8. ele says:

His character was such a nice guy, plus he is super cute but what I really want to see is Mary realizing Marshall is the one!!!

9. Peyton says:

It’s probably time for this series to end since Mary’s had her baby. As a childless-by-choice woman, I was angry when the writers decided to have her be pregnant. This is a woman in a dangerous job who supposedly didn’t want children. The writers should have left her childless. Apparently Mary was not the intelligent woman I thought her to be, getting pregnant from a one-night stand with her ex-husband. A woman who says she doesn’t want children would have had a permanent or semi-permanent birth control option in place. The show had finally gotten her useless mother and sister out of her house; why throw in a baby? The show was just not the same. I loved the series for years. Too bad they had to spoil it.

10. mylikes.com says:

This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.

Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved
    to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job.

I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how
    you presented it. Too cool!