Community Saves Face, Casts Breaking Bad's Giancarlo Esposito as [Spoiler]

Get More: Casting News

Giancarlo Esposito CommunityBreaking Bad‘s Giancarlo Esposito is putting in some face time on Community.

The actor — whose mug did a disappearing act in Bad‘s Season 4 finale — will guest star in an upcoming episode of the currently-benched NBC comedy as a business associate of Pierce’s (Chevy Chase) late father, Cornelius Hawthorne, reports Vulture.

Esposito is currently recurring as the Magic Mirror on ABC’s Once Upon a Time.

Comments (14)

• awesome! he was so amazing in breaking bad. it’s like two of my favourite shows coming together :) now if only community would come back from hiatus

Comment by lysha – February 16, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • and Community casting wins again

Comment by Juan – February 16, 2012 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s getting some pretty good guest starring gigs. I like him as an actor, so it’s always great to see him.

Comment by Cinders – February 16, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Community sfm :(

Comment by Eliza – February 16, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every time I see updates about all the great casting decisions and awesome episode concepts Community has developed, I feel a very strong urge to raid NBC headquarters with paintballs. LOTS of paintballs.

Comment by Stephanie – February 16, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You could also pelt 30 Rock with chicken fingers.

Comment by Todd – February 16, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sounds like an excellent plan to me. I’ll join you.
      Sigh. I keep hearing about all this cool stuff the show’s got planned and all these cool people the show’s bringing on, and I can’t see any of it right now! Agh! PLEASE, can this show come back as soon as possible?

Comment by Angela – February 16, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AWESOME!!! Now if only the show would come back on the air :(

Comment by Karen – February 16, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THANKS FOR THE BREAKING BAD SPOILER, ASSHOLE!

Comment by Tim – February 16, 2012 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That episodes has already aired long a time ago. It’s your own fault if you haven’t seen it yet.

Comment by AJ – February 16, 2012 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My God Tim, that episode of Breaking Bad was MONTHS ago. Why haven’t you watched it yet? And if you have such an adversion to spoilers, why do you come on sites like this?

Comment by gcem – February 17, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMGGGGGG PLEASE BRING MICHAEL K WILLIAMS BACK AND HAVE OMAR AND GUS DO A SCENE TOGETH!

Comment by Amanda – February 16, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they’ll include some Breaking Bad references. If I remember correctly, Starburns and Troy already made two this season.

Comment by Clay – February 16, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring back Community already!

Comment by Sarabi – February 17, 2012 02:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post