Pilot Scoop: Terry O'Quinn Joins Supernatural Drama, Ali Larter Spies CIA Series and More!
Smoke Monster? That’s so last decade. Lost‘s Terry O’Quinn is set to do battle with some new supernatural beings on ABC’s drama pilot 666 Park Avenue.
Based on the novels by the same name, 666 centers on a couple who, upon deciding to manage an historic New York apartment complex, begins experiencing strange and supernatural occurrences. Per our sister site Deadline, O’Quinn will co-star as the owner of the creepy building.
In other pilot news…
• Ali Larter has landed the lead role in Fox’s buzzy spy drama, The Asset. The Heroes alumna will play a New York-based CIA agent living a “normal life” as a photojournalist.
• Perfect Couples‘ Hayes MacArthur and Better Off Ted‘s Malcolm Barrett have joined the cast of Fox’s comedy Rebounding, Deadline reports, playing members of a pickup basketball league who help the series’ leading man recover from the death of his fiancée. (Fun fact: MacArthur and Larter are married in real-life.)
• One Life to Live‘s Kearran Giovanni (ex-Vivian) will co-star on TNT’s upcoming Closer spinoff, Major Crimes. Per Deadline, the actress will play an ambitious undercover detective.
• Toni Trucks (Twilight‘s Breaking Dawn, Part 2) has been cast in the CBS legal drama Baby Big Shot, playing the leading lady’s edgy friend and secretary.
• Running Wilde alumna Stefania Owen will play the titular character’s rebellious sister in The CW’s Sex and the City prequel, The Carrie Diaries, EW.com reports.
Which pilot castings piqued your interest?