How I Met Your Mother Hot Shots: Becki Newton Strips Down For Barney

How I Met Your Mother dropped quite the twist about Barney’s new love interest, Quinn (played by Becki Newton), this past Monday: She’s a stripper! So just how good is she at her job? Well, we’ve got your first look at her giving the Barnacle his money’s worth.

Pilot Scoop: Fox Orders Becki Newton Comedy from How I Met Your Mother Team

Despite the revelation that his new conquest has a rather revealing job, Barney is still hellbent on wooing her in the Feb. 27 episode (CBS, 8/7c). He even brings roses and chocolates to the strip club!
Meanwhile, Robin heads to the suburbs to stay with Lily and Marshall. Does she need some distance from Ted after his confession of love?
Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (21)

• I actually liked Quinn, and think her storyline has potential. (Not as a serious love interest, but just in general.) I’m also curious if there’s some backstory for her. Barney mentioned a stripper named Karma back in the S3 episode “The Bracket.” It could, of course, just be coincidence. I’m not so happy with Robin’s whole storyline lately. I figured she’d move out soon, and it makes sense to have her go stay with Marshall and Lily. But Marshall and Lily’s suburb stories have been boring, and I have no idea why Lily is waking her up with a sledgehammer in hand.

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – February 15, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought I was the only one that caught this! But Karma was stripping in Vegas– and in Barney’s word, “we’re good.” Thus, I think it’s just a coincidence. (Or, they need to be more creative with stripper names/ continuity!)

Comment by Greer – February 15, 2012 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah I noticed that too and was hoping they’d be some kind of payoff… I like to think the writers are superhuman and remember everything ;)

Comment by Hannah – February 16, 2012 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pic 9 is epic wait for it dary!!!
    wait..

Comment by Ashton – February 15, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ha Ha, the name of one of the board games in the last picture is “Slap Bet”. Wonder if Lily’s dad made that one too.

Comment by Brian R – February 15, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He did. (See: Slapsgiving 2: Return of the Slap)

Comment by Greer – February 15, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He did! It was featured in the Season 5 episode, “Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap” if you want to watch it!! :)

Comment by Mary – February 15, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This looks awesome

Comment by Mike – February 15, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the last pic looks hilarious can’t wait for that one.

Comment by Martin – February 15, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yep! I think it was the second Slapsgiving episode where they showed, right before the credits, that Mickey created Slap Bet.

Comment by AAM – February 15, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like that it looks like Robin moved out in order to avoid another Ted/Robin romance.

Comment by Julia – February 15, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I already love HIMYM, but adding a lot of scenes with Becki Newton in lingerie makes this show even better

Comment by Lauris – February 15, 2012 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we please stop pretending that Barney and Robin aren’t in love with each other? This is killing me.

Comment by Carly – February 15, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like them too but they need time to come together, and Quinn should be interesting.

Comment by Mike – February 15, 2012 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know, but I feel like they’ve messed up Robin’s character so badly they need to do something about that before she and Barney can get together again.

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – February 16, 2012 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Becki Newton, love Quinn’s storyline so far, can’t wait to see more! I don’t really care who Barney ends up with (not a huge Barney/Robin fan, but don’t mind if they’re “meant to be” as shippers say), just happy about this fun and funny pairing!

Comment by Jessq – February 16, 2012 05:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who feels cheated that after 7 years we still don’t know who the mother is?
    I don’t get this thing of Ted saying he loves Robin, just move on

Comment by Annie – February 16, 2012 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like the chemistry between Barney and Quinn, the look good. And this comes from a fan of Barney and Robin. But the breaking point for me is that I would really like for Barney to be a father someday. He was so cute with her nice. (Maybe except for the name…Hurriacane

Comment by paula – February 16, 2012 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t shoot me but I much prefer Barney with Quinn or almost anyone other than Robin. I just don’t feel the Barney/Robin thing. I know there are die hard shippers but, meh. I think it would be nice to add some fresh blood to the group and Quinn works really well for right now. I feel like if they continue to do that Robin/Ted/Barney triangle it’s going to get so lame and redundant and very typical of every other *cough* Friends *cough* type of show. HIMYM should be smarter than this.

Comment by Alex – February 16, 2012 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s wearing 3 different ties…so he goes back 3 times LOL. Becki looks awesome for recently having her first child!

Comment by S – February 16, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • stop talking about barney and robin, this show is about ted met his kids mother

Comment by ikmal – February 22, 2012 12:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post