Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, CSI: Miami, NCIS, Ringer, Revenge, The Walking Dead and More!

Glee Grey's Anatomy SpoilersGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any idea what the status is of Jonathan Groff’s previously announced return to Glee as the new coach of Vocal Adrenaline? Is it still happening? —Ian
Ausiello: Sounds like it. As you know, Groff just inked a deal to join the Season 2 cast of Boss as a series regular. But a McKinley High insider tells me that Lea Michele’s real-life BFF is still set to appear in two episodes of Glee later this season.

Question: Any scoop on the photo Patrick Dempsey snapped of a lion on the Grey’s Anatomy set earlier today? —Scott
Ausiello: It’s for Katherine Heigl’s big comeback episode. A lion gets hit by a car and Izzie and her magic animal shock paddles are called back into service to save its life. I kid, I kid. Not sure what the story is behind Dempsey’s four-legged co-star, except to say that the episode in question (No. 818) is called “The Lion Sleeps Tonight. “

Question: What are you hearing about the new season of Army Wives? I’m desperately missing our favorite tribe. Any scoop? Maybe a start date? —Jill
Ausiello: Season 5 launches on Sunday, March 4, and the opener features the following: a retirement, an intervention, a hurricane, a car accident, a finalized adoption and an explosion. (And that’s still not enough to get me to watch.)

Question: Desperate Housewives has completely sucked me back in this season! Can you give us a hint as to which character dies? Man or woman? —Ashley
Ausiello: No comment on the death. I can, however, comment on rumors that there’s a surprise wedding on the horizon: One half of the betrothed duo is Bree’s gay son Andrew (the returning Shawn Pyfrom), and the other half is a (gulp) *****. Of course, this being Andrew, there’s much more to the story (hint: a similarish plot is currently playing out on Gossip Girl.)

Question: Any fresh Ringer intel on what role Misha Collins’ mystery man, Dylan, played in Bridget and Siobhan’s estrangement? I have my theories. —Jacob
Ausiello: Rumor has it something went down years ago between Dylan, Bridget and the Grim Reaper that drove an irrevocable wedge between the twins. Was that one of your theories, Jacob? Answer me, dammit!

Question: Got any scoop for CSI Miami? I’ll take whatever you can give me. —Mayra
Ausiello: Towards the very end of the season, Calleigh and Delko will not only start working cases together again (sorry, Walter!), they might inch closer to firming up another kind of partnership as well. “I like to think of us as the Downton Abbey of primetime television — like, ‘Will they or won’t they?'” series vet Emily Procter told TVLine during a set visit. “So yeah, we’re kind of smushing back together.” As for whether viewers will cheer on this development, Adam Rodriguez for one is hopeful. “We’ve been toying with it for so long that I can understand why some people might feel like they don’t want to be teased anymore,” he says, “but I’m excited about it.”

Question: I need a Season 2 Homeland scoop. —Carter
Ausiello: Morena Baccarin, who makes her second appearance on The Mentalist this Thursday, confirms that there will be “a bit of a time lapse” between seasons, adding, “I’ve heard that Brody’s in office to some extent. But I haven’t heard much more than that. I’m dying to get a script.” That makes two of us.

Question: Any spoilers on Revenge? —Paige
Ausiello: Someone will begin to dabble in drugs after becoming collateral damage in Emily’s quest of vengeance. And rumor has it this week’s episode more than lives up to the hype. (And, holy hell, there has been a lot of hype.) Bonus scoop: Grandpa Grayson (William Devane) proves that he can play dirty with the best of them (aka Victoria and Emily), particularly when it concerns keeping the Grayson name intact.

Question: Any scoop on those 90210 rumors regarding Silver having a bun in her oven? —Jarrod
Ausiello: Let’s just say pregnancy and having babies will play a big part in Silver’s story line towards the end of the season.

Question: I am dying for spoilers on The Killing, especially about Holder! —Claudia
Ausiello: Next season, Linden won’t be the only woman to whom your favorite cop answers: The show is bringing on his sister, Liz, who, for all intents and purposes, sounds a lot like a younger Mitch.

Question: Now that they shared that amazing kiss, where’s Dan and Blair’s Gossip Girl story going ? —Ivana
Ausiello: If the previews for next week’s episode weren’t clear enough, allow me to spell it out for you: D-A-I-R I-S O-N. Beyond that, all I can say is if Chuck is looking for a way to hit Dan where it hurts, he’s currently bedding the right woman.

Question: Any more clues (or maybe a complete reveal) about that December 26 blind item? —Chris
Ausiello: You’ll have your answer in the next two months.

Question: When will see Jeremy again on The Vampire Diaries? This inquiring mind would like to know. —Nic
Ausiello: “We will see Jeremy before the season’s over,” replies exec producer Julie Plec. “That’s about all I can say on that.” And in case anyone is looking for an updated ETA on Katherine, Plec says, “Homegirl is MIA. She’s smarter than to get herself caught up in all of this mess.” Yes, Julie Plec just referred to Elena’s ancient vampire doppelganger as a Homegirl. And yes, I love her for that.

Question: Good Wife? Anything?—Charlie
Ausiello: Just these three words: Diane. Love. Triangle.

Question: I love Downton Abbey so much. Any scoop on this Sunday’s Season 2 finale? —Nicolas
Ausiello: There’s a pregnancy, a breakup, a proposal, a séance, a death and a poignant scene between Mary and her dad that will reinforce everything you love about this show.

Question: Is Oliver Platt’s Paul coming back to The Big C for Season 3 after his heart attack at the end of Season 2? —Gary
Ausiello: He’ll be back and he stands to make a boatload of cash. Allison Janney has signed on to guest star as an ultra-successful Hollywood producer who wants to purchase Cathy and Paul’s life rights and turn it into a movie.

Question: Anything on The Walking Dead please! —Chrissy
Ausiello: I’ve got bad news for Lori: The zombie that had that unfortunate run-in with her truck still has the use of his legs. And he’s hungry. And he has friends. And… that’s all. He’s hungry and has friends.

Question: Does NCIS have any plans for an episode with Ziva and Abby working together on a case? Maybe going undercover? —Marla
Ausiello: As of right this instant, no — but series boss Gary Glasberg is champing at the bit for when the right opportunity presents itself. “We talk about that, about bringing them together more often,” he said when we ran your question by him. “[Pauley Perrette and Cote de Pablo] love to work together, and if we can come up with a storyline that services that, I’d do it in a heartbeat!”

Question: Even though I do feel that ending House was the right idea, I’m still a little heartbroken that the man who inspired me to go into medicine will no longer be solving new cases every week. Is there any good scoop for the final season? —Rebecca
Ausiello: in Monday’s episode, House and his Russian bride Dominika have to prove to Immigration that they’re a real married couple — a test that carries with it super high stakes. If they get caught lying, she gets deported and he gets sent back to jail for violating his parole. And if they pass? She stays put and he earns some extra spending money.

Question: Do you have anything more on NCIS: LA and the big Kensi storyline? —Rod
Ausiello: How about this — the two-parter, launching next week, won’t only reveal Kensi’s secrets. “At one point, for a period of time, Granger (played by Miguel Ferrer) and Hetty were partners on a task force together. So there is very much past history between those two,” says showrunner Shane Brennan. And as viewers will see over the next two Tuesdays, “If you think you know why Granger is in Los Angeles, you’re wrong. He’s in town for a very specific reason, and it plays out through sweeps.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Megan Masters)

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: News, Spoilers

1. kate says:

Jonathan Groff for only two episodes? I thought he was coming back for six?

2. Sarah says:

I’m dying to know about the supposed car crash scene that Quinn is involved in on Glee. Get some scoop on that, please!!!

• sm says:

This next episode is supposed to be the start of the darker episodes that fill up the remainder of this season. But the episode last year everyone wanted to know who died but were let down by the fact it was Pavarotti the Dalton bird. So go figure what kind of real drama it might be. I don’t think Quinn will meet a demise or anything bad because she is a main character. Besides she has already announced her future plans.

3. meg says:

The 3words8letters I’ve always longed to hear on VDay.
    DAIR IS ON ! ! ! !
    And yay, can’t wait for Katherine to be back on Vampire Diaries. It’s been too long.

4. Abi says:

Allison Janney in The Big C…this is going to be so wonderful (however the UK is only just airing season 2, so I will be waiting for another year…)

5. Ryan says:

I think I know from which show and which character the Blind Item refers to.

6. gail says:

Andrew is marrying Julie. She is a woman. He’s the baby daddy. That’s what I’m thinking.

• Snapy says:

That’s disgusting if that happens. Andrew is supposed to be GAY!!! I can’t believe DH would end on such a s****y note for its gay fans. Ugh!

• nina says:

No Porter is the baby’s daddy, it’s on Wiki already

• Snapy says:

You can’t trust what’s posted on Wiki. I think the daddy is Zack Young.

• Dee says:

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Re-watching DH on Lifetime and they just played the episode where he had run away and Susan was going to bring him back to Mike until she found out Zack was still in love with Julie.
          As far as baby daddy, I could see it being one of Lynette’s kids, but how would they put the two of them together. Aren’t they at different schools/states?

• Mike says:

I hope Andrew will not marry a woman (even if that was the first thing I thought). Andrew is my fav. character since the beginning of the series. He needs to be gay …

7. Kat says:

DAIR IS ON! Haven’t been this happy in relation to a television plot in…ever??

• sabrina says:

to be happy about ANY plot in Gossip Girl this season is to admit you appreciate crappy and lazy writing. All character consistency has been left behind, either that or Blair hit her head too hard on the car crash and that has led to an otherwise unexplainable personality loss. And before you go assuming I’m involved in any sort of “ship war” (lol) I can assure you that I think the show as a whole has just became ridiculous, for instance why did everyone stop attending school all of a sudden? or working? or doing anything besides being involved in some kind of relationship drama?

• Liz says:

Haha I noticed the school thing too!Everyone just got really successful without the education!
        Although your points are valid I don’t think GG has ever had a solid story line. Last season went from Serena wanting Dan to wanting Nate to wanting that teacher guy and then back to Dan. So yeah the ridiculousness has always been there. Just people tend to nit pick when it doesn’t go there way(not you).

• Nicole says:

I agree. At this point I only watch Gossip Girl out of habit more than actual interest. Although I must admit I find the Dan and Blair stuff intriguing.

8. Corinne says:

“Next season, Linden won’t be the only woman to whom your favorite cop answers: The show is bringing on his sister, Liz, who, for all intents and purposes, sounds a lot like a younger Mitch.”
    You mean she’s weepy and self-centered? Poor guy.

9. Lauren says:

Thanks for all the great info. FYI- Army Wives is going into it’s 6th Season :)

• Michelle says:

Can’t wait for Army Wives to return. Season 6 opener sounds like it’s going to be a great episode. Thanks for the spoilers.

10. ilona says:

Finaly a scoop about Diane from Good Wife!!!!!!! Can wait to see it!!! Love for every one! :)

11. 4everchuck says:

Big shock about the DB spoiler, no suprise their that you pick that question! All I can say is I hope Chuck majorly screws Muppet over! its been a long time coming!I parialy hope Chuck will see Blair for what she is and run the other direction! she deffinetly not good enough for him ! and he could do so much better!

• P says:

*sits with her tiny Eva/Chuck flag waving*

• F says:

YES. I LOVED EVA AND CHUCK. I think they should bring her back. She made him want to be a better person, does anyone remember that?
        Dan and Blair make this show perfection and Eva and Chuck would make it even more perfect.

• ana muller says:

you guys liked when Fleur Delacour was on Gossip Girl? Seriously? Because at the time I thought there couldn’t be a worst story line than that… of course the “pact with God” season came up to prove me wrong.

• P says:

I wasn’t a huge fan of a bunch of the story lines at that time, but I really loved Chuck/Eva. I loved him being around her. I loved the affect she had on him. He looked so happy and relaxed. It was the point where I stopped shipping Chair. I know she won’t come back but I would actually like him to go find her at the end of the series.

12. Jenny says:

I liked the video! The Parks and Rec talk has me very excited! The way she said “you’ll see” makes me really curious what exactly they are doing with Tom and Ann! I hope it works! I think it would be funny!!!! Can’t wait ’til Thursday!!!

13. Mehr says:

Gossip Girl writers need a kick up the keister, if Dan really did send that vid into GG, there’s no hope for Dair.

• K. says:

THIS. Dan sending in that video is so OOC that it’s just ruining any Dair scene for me. The writers are ruining Dair before it even gets started. :(

• lily says:

i know a lot of dair fans seem to be concerned about that piece of info but i really dont think it should be such a big deal, i mean all it really did was reveal that louis was not such a great guy. it was, of course, oddly petty of dan to do that but there’s no reason blair should be angry with him….

• ngaire says:

I think the concern is more about having that gut feeling that what dan did was wrong and if he was really trying to help blair and not himself bottom line is he would not of handled it the way he did and as for the blast I feel she should be angry with him he made her look like a ass in front of her family and friends, every one in her life knew that she loved chuck but she had chosen louis and they all supported blair and kept their mouths shut (apart from elenore but what she did was discreet and needed to be done)

14. julia says:

Very excited on news of Diane’s good wife triangle….
    In other news, what is “champing at the bit”?

15. Anthony Newhall says:

I’m thinking Daniel Greyson from REVENGE.

• fernando says:

it’s Charoltte, shes going to be taking drugs to take the pain away from her knowing that she is not conrad daugther

• Deion says:

Agreed. Charlotte is going to turn to drugs.

• Alex says:

I Agree also. I hope Emily tries to help Charlotte, even if its just a little bit. I want to see Charlotte and Emily to start having more “sisterly” scene together…I think Charlotte needs a young woman in her life, could help her alot…especially if its her biological sister.

• Emily says:

Unless it doesn’t happen in the engagement party episode and instead happens at the end of the season, I’d say the chances of that are not high.

16. Sam says:

House is so lame. And this “wife” plot make things even worse. The promo makes it look like a very bad comedy

• Bella says:

The Green Card Prostitute Wife Plot is one of the most lame uninteresting plots that House ever came up with. Whatever episode his “wife” appears in is one I wont be watching. Just as well this show got cancelled it ran out of interesting ideas a long time ago and is now just serving up crap like this. Really great final season guys. NOT!

• Emgee says:

You Sam…are WRONG. So are you, Bella.

• Pat says:

House has been recycling storylines and characters for years now. At least the greed card wife is a steal from other shows rather than continually stealing from itself.
      There’s little admirable left about House, the man or the show. Time to call ToD.

17. UJ says:

Happy Post Dair Valentine’s Day. I’m suspecting most Chair fans will continue watching and supporting the show. Most of them are mature enough to let bygones be bygones.

18. em says:

I’m ecstatic that the writers are finally diving into Dair. I’ve liked Dair for a long time now, but I think the main reason I’m happy is the fact that the writers are no longer dragging it out and making Dan act completely hopeless. I loved Dan’s character before and even I admit that the writers made him out to be kinda pathetic during this season. Also, that’s a lot of stuff going down at Downton Abbey…I don’t know if I should be worried or not.

19. kirads09 says:

I love Morena Baccarin. Can’t wait for Homeland Season 2 and am excited to see her back on the Mentalist this week. I had a feeling we’d see her go toe to toe with him again. :)

20. Goku says:

Porter is the daddy.

21. Goku says:

Oops. Sorry, I just tried to reply to another post, but it’s not so easy on the phone.

22. Flave says:

The Secret Circle???

23. ? says:

Revange fans Daniel doesnt die, bt he shoots some1

24. Angel says:

I am so excited for all these shows. Dair is ON!! I love you Ausiello for all these spoilers.

25. AngelMoonGirl says:

YES, Abby and Ziva need to see each other more! And them undercover would be awesome!

• Marla says:

Yes, we don’t get enough Abby and Ziva working together. Working undercover would be a cool thing to see. Cote and Pauley work so well in the few scenes we see them in. So glad Michael asked Mr. Glasberg my question….of which was a long list. lol :)

26. Olga says:

Lack of Fringe scoop again n again :(

27. Snapy says:

I hope Daniel dies on Revenge! I like the character, but there is a lot of dramatic potential in his demise. Don’t jerk us around, Revenge—you said he was dead in the pilot, don’t p*ssy out on us now!!

28. Snapy says:

NOT looking forward to Andrew marrying a WOMAN on Desperate Housewives! What kind of message are they sending to their gay fans?!

• cas says:

How about the message that it doesn’t matter since this is the last season. He may not marry a woman we don’t know yet.

• Snapy says:

WTF? It absolutely matters! The fact that it’s the final season doesn’t give DH the right to tell stupid storylines where a gay man marries a woman! What is wrong with you?!

29. nina says:

Im sorry Micheal im not trying to be mean or sound rude, but idk if you was joking but what you said at the end of Army Wives spoiler saying all that wont make you watch, i found it rude and it hurt my feelings, i love this show and I look up to you when it comes to tv news but talking about a show that a fan of yours love is just rude, I let you slide with OTH but not Army Wives.

30. KT says:

Is the person in the blind item-Craig T. Nelson on Parenthood?

• Mooshki says:

Ooh, good guess. But I hope not, because the show is already a bit too much on the depressing side for me.

• a. says:

I thought it was a good guess as well, but after re-reading the original blind item post – saying that the character is a massive fan favourite – I somehow (sadly) don’t think it’ll be him..

31. Michael says:

people have been asking for a Ziva/abby storyline since season 7 give it a rest already
    Can’t wait for big Kensi storyline she my favorite female NCIS agent right now

32. cj says:

i’ve already seen all of Downton Abbey and I can’t think who gets pregnant… either michael is being tricksy, or i’m a total moron. could go either way.

33. jake says:

I’M SO EXCITED TO SEE REVENGE THIS WEDNESDAY — AND I’M SO HAPPY THAT NO ONE HAS SPOILED WHAT WILL HAPPEN……

34. Jill says:

Do you have any spoilers for NCIS that aren’t Gibbs or Tony related? It feels like Gary Glasberg has forgotten the rest of the cast are still there.

• Tia says:

…This weeks had nothing to do with either of the leading men. It was about Abby and Ziva…

• Jill says:

This week wasn’t a spoiler, it was the opposite of one. Glasberg was saying that he has no plans for an Abby/Ziva storyline. In fact, if you look over the last two seasons, McGee, Abby and Ziva have had one episode each, and everything else has been about Tony and Gibbs, including Ziva’s pitiful relationship with Ray freeing Tony so he could be with EJ.

35. dee123 says:

Andrew can’t be marring a ****** Prince? That be bonkers for DH even?

36. Dave says:

I’m calling this now – the character being killed off the hit drama is Shane from The Walking Dead, and he is going to be killed (shot) by Carl while trying to defend Rick.
    the reasons I say this:
    -Jon Bernthal is in the new Frank Darabont show, and he has been very vocal about his anger over Darabont’s firing from TWD
    -Ausiello said the death will happen in the next 2 months – which is precisely when TWD is ending it’s second season
    -if you look at the pixeled photo on the blind item page, it looks very much like Bernthal

• Ellie says:

Sadly, I think you are right. Addionally, the comparison to Boardwalk Empire references a second in command type character. I think this is definitely going to hurt the show because the way they are planning it makes no sense in terms of the characters.

• AnnieM says:

It IS Shane. It’s been all over the ‘net these past few days. BUT…they are not going with his death from the comics (Carl shooting him), Rick supposedly stabs him to death in self-defense.
      Fine by me, as I don’t care for Shane, anyway. Just so long as they don’t kill off Darryl! :-D

37. Svenja says:

Ziva/Abby story?
    Oh please, I’ve been waiting for that for years. I hope it will come up some time in the future :)

38. An says:

Penn and Leighton have an amazing chemistry. That kiss was wonderful. Phew! It finally happened! Dan and Blair are wonderful. They complement each other, and the couple are more beautiful and interesting of show. In Brazil, the trend Dan and Blair was strong before and during the whole show. Too bad we are not considered in their audience research. I and several friends, only to see GG back for Dair and we are very happy. I thank the writers for daring to Dair.

39. Pam says:

If we are lucky, Lori will get chomped, however, it would be unfortunate for her unborn child. I probably would not dislike Lori so much if I was a fan of the actress, which I am not.

40. Kt says:

Twd finale is march 17th isnt it? Thats really only 1 month.

41. Geo says:

“I’ve got bad news for Lori: The zombie that had that unfortunate run-in with her truck still has the use of his legs. And he’s hungry. And he has friends.”
    Please, please, please, Mr. Zombie. Can you please eat Lori in the first five minutes of next week’s show? Seriously, have a good meal. Invite all your zombie friends. Make sure there’s nothing left, please.
    Then, after you get through with Lori, there’s this guy named Dale. He mopes around a lot and he’s really slow. Please eat him in the next five minutes of the show. Bon appetit!

42. Kt says:

Cant be-finale this month.

43. JohanL_10 says:

I thought that too! Like ‘Mom, in fact, Im not gay and Im getting married!’ If Andrew turns out to be straight or marrying a woman I’ll be REALLY disapointed and heartbroken LOL

44. Claudia says:

Thank you for answering my question about the Killing. I’m excited to see Liz in season two.

45. Allison says:

Is Jeremy the unknown killer in The Vampire Diaries?

46. Lily says:

Finally it’s announced Shawn Pyfrom will be back on DH. I was starting to get a bit worried there.

47. Plum says:

Loved the Spoiler Alert video! You guys have so much fun, no fair.

48. Elizabeth says:

Diane Lockhart in a love triangle? Yes, please! :D
    I can’t wait! We definitely need more information about this.

49. Eric says:

Sounds like William Devane is going back to some of his nasty “Knots Landing” roots… LOVE IT!!