Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, CSI: Miami, NCIS, Ringer, Revenge, The Walking Dead and More!

Get More: News, Spoilers

Glee Grey's Anatomy SpoilersGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any idea what the status is of Jonathan Groff’s previously announced return to Glee as the new coach of Vocal Adrenaline? Is it still happening? —Ian
Ausiello: Sounds like it. As you know, Groff just inked a deal to join the Season 2 cast of Boss as a series regular. But a McKinley High insider tells me that Lea Michele’s real-life BFF is still set to appear in two episodes of Glee later this season.

Question: Any scoop on the photo Patrick Dempsey snapped of a lion on the Grey’s Anatomy set earlier today? —Scott
Ausiello: It’s for Katherine Heigl’s big comeback episode. A lion gets hit by a car and Izzie and her magic animal shock paddles are called back into service to save its life. I kid, I kid. Not sure what the story is behind Dempsey’s four-legged co-star, except to say that the episode in question (No. 818) is called “The Lion Sleeps Tonight. “

Question: What are you hearing about the new season of Army Wives? I’m desperately missing our favorite tribe. Any scoop? Maybe a start date? —Jill
Ausiello: Season 5 launches on Sunday, March 4, and the opener features the following: a retirement, an intervention, a hurricane, a car accident, a finalized adoption and an explosion. (And that’s still not enough to get me to watch.)

Question: Desperate Housewives has completely sucked me back in this season! Can you give us a hint as to which character dies? Man or woman? —Ashley
Ausiello: No comment on the death. I can, however, comment on rumors that there’s a surprise wedding on the horizon: One half of the betrothed duo is Bree’s gay son Andrew (the returning Shawn Pyfrom), and the other half is a (gulp) *****. Of course, this being Andrew, there’s much more to the story (hint: a similarish plot is currently playing out on Gossip Girl.)

Question: Any fresh Ringer intel on what role Misha Collins’ mystery man, Dylan, played in Bridget and Siobhan’s estrangement? I have my theories. —Jacob
Ausiello: Rumor has it something went down years ago between Dylan, Bridget and the Grim Reaper that drove an irrevocable wedge between the twins. Was that one of your theories, Jacob? Answer me, dammit!

Question: Got any scoop for CSI Miami? I’ll take whatever you can give me. —Mayra
Ausiello: Towards the very end of the season, Calleigh and Delko will not only start working cases together again (sorry, Walter!), they might inch closer to firming up another kind of partnership as well. “I like to think of us as the Downton Abbey of primetime television — like, ‘Will they or won’t they?’” series vet Emily Procter told TVLine during a set visit. “So yeah, we’re kind of smushing back together.” As for whether viewers will cheer on this development, Adam Rodriguez for one is hopeful. “We’ve been toying with it for so long that I can understand why some people might feel like they don’t want to be teased anymore,” he says, “but I’m excited about it.”

Question: I need a Season 2 Homeland scoop. —Carter
Ausiello: Morena Baccarin, who makes her second appearance on The Mentalist this Thursday, confirms that there will be “a bit of a time lapse” between seasons, adding, “I’ve heard that Brody’s in office to some extent. But I haven’t heard much more than that. I’m dying to get a script.” That makes two of us.

Question: Any spoilers on Revenge? —Paige
Ausiello: Someone will begin to dabble in drugs after becoming collateral damage in Emily’s quest of vengeance. And rumor has it this week’s episode more than lives up to the hype. (And, holy hell, there has been a lot of hype.) Bonus scoop: Grandpa Grayson (William Devane) proves that he can play dirty with the best of them (aka Victoria and Emily), particularly when it concerns keeping the Grayson name intact.

Question: Any scoop on those 90210 rumors regarding Silver having a bun in her oven? —Jarrod
Ausiello: Let’s just say pregnancy and having babies will play a big part in Silver’s story line towards the end of the season.

Question: I am dying for spoilers on The Killing, especially about Holder! —Claudia
Ausiello: Next season, Linden won’t be the only woman to whom your favorite cop answers: The show is bringing on his sister, Liz, who, for all intents and purposes, sounds a lot like a younger Mitch.

Question: Now that they shared that amazing kiss, where’s Dan and Blair’s Gossip Girl story going ? —Ivana
Ausiello: If the previews for next week’s episode weren’t clear enough, allow me to spell it out for you: D-A-I-R I-S O-N. Beyond that, all I can say is if Chuck is looking for a way to hit Dan where it hurts, he’s currently bedding the right woman.

Question: Any more clues (or maybe a complete reveal) about that December 26 blind item? —Chris
Ausiello: You’ll have your answer in the next two months.

Question: When will see Jeremy again on The Vampire Diaries? This inquiring mind would like to know. —Nic
Ausiello: “We will see Jeremy before the season’s over,” replies exec producer Julie Plec. “That’s about all I can say on that.” And in case anyone is looking for an updated ETA on Katherine, Plec says, “Homegirl is MIA. She’s smarter than to get herself caught up in all of this mess.” Yes, Julie Plec just referred to Elena’s ancient vampire doppelganger as a Homegirl. And yes, I love her for that.

Question: Good Wife? Anything?—Charlie
Ausiello: Just these three words: Diane. Love. Triangle.

Question: I love Downton Abbey so much. Any scoop on this Sunday’s Season 2 finale? —Nicolas
Ausiello: There’s a pregnancy, a breakup, a proposal, a séance, a death and a poignant scene between Mary and her dad that will reinforce everything you love about this show.

Question: Is Oliver Platt’s Paul coming back to The Big C for Season 3 after his heart attack at the end of Season 2? —Gary
Ausiello: He’ll be back and he stands to make a boatload of cash. Allison Janney has signed on to guest star as an ultra-successful Hollywood producer who wants to purchase Cathy and Paul’s life rights and turn it into a movie.

Question: Anything on The Walking Dead please! —Chrissy
Ausiello: I’ve got bad news for Lori: The zombie that had that unfortunate run-in with her truck still has the use of his legs. And he’s hungry. And he has friends. And… that’s all. He’s hungry and has friends.

Question: Does NCIS have any plans for an episode with Ziva and Abby working together on a case? Maybe going undercover? —Marla
Ausiello: As of right this instant, no — but series boss Gary Glasberg is champing at the bit for when the right opportunity presents itself. “We talk about that, about bringing them together more often,” he said when we ran your question by him. “[Pauley Perrette and Cote de Pablo] love to work together, and if we can come up with a storyline that services that, I’d do it in a heartbeat!”

Question: Even though I do feel that ending House was the right idea, I’m still a little heartbroken that the man who inspired me to go into medicine will no longer be solving new cases every week. Is there any good scoop for the final season? —Rebecca
Ausiello: in Monday’s episode, House and his Russian bride Dominika have to prove to Immigration that they’re a real married couple — a test that carries with it super high stakes. If they get caught lying, she gets deported and he gets sent back to jail for violating his parole. And if they pass? She stays put and he earns some extra spending money.

Question: Do you have anything more on NCIS: LA and the big Kensi storyline? —Rod
Ausiello: How about this — the two-parter, launching next week, won’t only reveal Kensi’s secrets. “At one point, for a period of time, Granger (played by Miguel Ferrer) and Hetty were partners on a task force together. So there is very much past history between those two,” says showrunner Shane Brennan. And as viewers will see over the next two Tuesdays, “If you think you know why Granger is in Los Angeles, you’re wrong. He’s in town for a very specific reason, and it plays out through sweeps.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Megan Masters)

Comments (136)

• Jonathan Groff for only two episodes? I thought he was coming back for six?

Comment by kate – February 14, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too. I was almost considering watching Glee again!

Comment by gillian – February 14, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Six episodes would be vast overkill for his largely unlikeable character.

Comment by Matt – February 14, 2012 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amen! Nice to see I’m not the only one who can’t stand that character.

Comment by Not Sam – February 14, 2012 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I adore Jon Groff and his talents. But cannot tolerate Jesse St Jackass. So glad Rachel made her decision in the finale s2. But glad Jesse returns as Vocal Adrenaline choir coach. I just want the New Directions to beat them at Nationals. No, I adore Rachel and Finn and them together.

Comment by I second that – February 18, 2012 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Boo! Hiss! I love Jesse. I prefer him to Finn.

Comment by Rachel – February 16, 2012 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • People still watch Glee?! There’s no point in watching now that Jessalyn Gilsig’s gone.

Comment by Snapy – February 14, 2012 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Who is that?

Comment by Greg – February 14, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • TERRI SCHUESTER, obviously!

Comment by Snapy – February 14, 2012 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • are you related to that actress or something?

Comment by danielle – February 14, 2012 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Why? I’m just a big fan of Terri’s. Her fake pregnancy story was the best part about Glee.

Comment by Snapy – February 14, 2012 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I know what you mean. I was a big fan of the “Teri” amnesia plot on 24 too. But it certainly doesn’t compare to the BEST storyline on 24 ever. Kim Bauer and the Cougar!
            It IS sarcasm day, right?

Comment by Mike – February 15, 2012 06:49 AM PDT
          • Doesn’t change my point that you’re in a very big minority when that subplot is concerned. And my comment was a joke, but thanks for the name calling. Our 5th grade teacher will be so displeased.

Comment by Mike – February 15, 2012 09:23 AM PDT
          • A “big minority” is an oxymoron, Mike.
            Oh well, I don’t watch Glee anymore, but I would gladly tune back in if they brought Terri back.

Comment by Snapy – February 15, 2012 11:54 AM PDT
          • ok seriously you’re her agent aren’t you?

Comment by danielle – February 15, 2012 03:22 PM PDT
      • Oh brother. She is what ruined the first season.
        There are lots of bad things about Glee right now, like the writing.
        Did anyone see the mess last week?
        Are Monkeys writing this show?

Comment by MikeyM – February 24, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I thought it was six episodes.
      I don’t watch Glee anymore because it sucks beyond belief but I love Jonathan Groff and Jesse is my favorite character. I’m only gonna watch his episodes.

Comment by Swarley – February 22, 2012 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m dying to know about the supposed car crash scene that Quinn is involved in on Glee. Get some scoop on that, please!!!

Comment by Sarah – February 14, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This next episode is supposed to be the start of the darker episodes that fill up the remainder of this season. But the episode last year everyone wanted to know who died but were let down by the fact it was Pavarotti the Dalton bird. So go figure what kind of real drama it might be. I don’t think Quinn will meet a demise or anything bad because she is a main character. Besides she has already announced her future plans.

Comment by sm – February 18, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The 3words8letters I’ve always longed to hear on VDay.
    DAIR IS ON ! ! ! !
    And yay, can’t wait for Katherine to be back on Vampire Diaries. It’s been too long.

Comment by meg – February 14, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Allison Janney in The Big C…this is going to be so wonderful (however the UK is only just airing season 2, so I will be waiting for another year…)

Comment by Abi – February 14, 2012 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I know from which show and which character the Blind Item refers to.

Comment by Ryan – February 14, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tell us!

Comment by Kto – February 14, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Link???

Comment by Ellie – February 14, 2012 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I posted it but I think it was removed. I’ll post it again, but it’ll probably get removed again, in which case, you’ll just have to wait the two months lol.

Comment by Ryan – February 14, 2012 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Someone said other day they dont let links be posted or their auto blocked, may be problem.

Comment by lauren – February 14, 2012 07:47 PM PDT
          • Try posting it without the “www” so the system doesn’t know it’s a link.

Comment by mooshki – February 15, 2012 12:30 AM PDT
    • Well, Bones comes back in about 2 months…. I don’t know what I’d do if they killed off Booth!

Comment by Nicole – February 14, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah,it does come back in two months,but I doubt they’d kill a lead, and even if they do,it won’t be in the middle of the season.So my guess is,it’s a show whose season ends in two months time.

Comment by TM – February 14, 2012 09:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Could it be House? I know that would mean the writers anticipated the series ending this year, but it’s possible, no?

Comment by MurMaz – February 14, 2012 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No. They said they wanted House to go out ambigiously, not dead.

Comment by Emily – February 15, 2012 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • nathan from one tree hill has been kidnapped … one tree hill ends in april … april is in 2 months :(

Comment by smartypants – February 14, 2012 11:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have a bad feeling it’s Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds. In the Paget Brewster story, it says “Thomas Gibson, Joe Mantegna, Shemar Moore and A.J. Cook, have already inked deals for a potential Season 8″ — no mention of Matthew Gray Gubler. If Reid goes, I go…

Comment by Amanda – February 15, 2012 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Andrew is marrying Julie. She is a woman. He’s the baby daddy. That’s what I’m thinking.

Comment by gail – February 14, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s disgusting if that happens. Andrew is supposed to be GAY!!! I can’t believe DH would end on such a s****y note for its gay fans. Ugh!

Comment by Snapy – February 14, 2012 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • R u retard WATCH THE SHOW andrew is Bree’s son…..he is still gay? portor is the father….ur an idiot

Comment by josh – February 20, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No Porter is the baby’s daddy, it’s on Wiki already

Comment by nina – February 14, 2012 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You can’t trust what’s posted on Wiki. I think the daddy is Zack Young.

Comment by Snapy – February 14, 2012 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Re-watching DH on Lifetime and they just played the episode where he had run away and Susan was going to bring him back to Mike until she found out Zack was still in love with Julie.
          As far as baby daddy, I could see it being one of Lynette’s kids, but how would they put the two of them together. Aren’t they at different schools/states?

Comment by Dee – February 15, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope Andrew will not marry a woman (even if that was the first thing I thought). Andrew is my fav. character since the beginning of the series. He needs to be gay …

Comment by Mike – February 14, 2012 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DAIR IS ON! Haven’t been this happy in relation to a television plot in…ever??

Comment by Kat – February 14, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • to be happy about ANY plot in Gossip Girl this season is to admit you appreciate crappy and lazy writing. All character consistency has been left behind, either that or Blair hit her head too hard on the car crash and that has led to an otherwise unexplainable personality loss. And before you go assuming I’m involved in any sort of “ship war” (lol) I can assure you that I think the show as a whole has just became ridiculous, for instance why did everyone stop attending school all of a sudden? or working? or doing anything besides being involved in some kind of relationship drama?

Comment by sabrina – February 14, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Haha I noticed the school thing too!Everyone just got really successful without the education!
        Although your points are valid I don’t think GG has ever had a solid story line. Last season went from Serena wanting Dan to wanting Nate to wanting that teacher guy and then back to Dan. So yeah the ridiculousness has always been there. Just people tend to nit pick when it doesn’t go there way(not you).

Comment by Liz – February 14, 2012 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree. At this point I only watch Gossip Girl out of habit more than actual interest. Although I must admit I find the Dan and Blair stuff intriguing.

Comment by Nicole – February 17, 2012 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Next season, Linden won’t be the only woman to whom your favorite cop answers: The show is bringing on his sister, Liz, who, for all intents and purposes, sounds a lot like a younger Mitch.”
    You mean she’s weepy and self-centered? Poor guy.

Comment by Corinne – February 14, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for all the great info. FYI- Army Wives is going into it’s 6th Season :)

Comment by Lauren – February 14, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can’t wait for Army Wives to return. Season 6 opener sounds like it’s going to be a great episode. Thanks for the spoilers.

Comment by Michelle – February 14, 2012 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finaly a scoop about Diane from Good Wife!!!!!!! Can wait to see it!!! Love for every one! :)

Comment by ilona – February 14, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Big shock about the DB spoiler, no suprise their that you pick that question! All I can say is I hope Chuck majorly screws Muppet over! its been a long time coming!I parialy hope Chuck will see Blair for what she is and run the other direction! she deffinetly not good enough for him ! and he could do so much better!

Comment by 4everchuck – February 14, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *sits with her tiny Eva/Chuck flag waving*

Comment by P – February 14, 2012 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YES. I LOVED EVA AND CHUCK. I think they should bring her back. She made him want to be a better person, does anyone remember that?
        Dan and Blair make this show perfection and Eva and Chuck would make it even more perfect.

Comment by F – February 14, 2012 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • you guys liked when Fleur Delacour was on Gossip Girl? Seriously? Because at the time I thought there couldn’t be a worst story line than that… of course the “pact with God” season came up to prove me wrong.

Comment by ana muller – February 14, 2012 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I wasn’t a huge fan of a bunch of the story lines at that time, but I really loved Chuck/Eva. I loved him being around her. I loved the affect she had on him. He looked so happy and relaxed. It was the point where I stopped shipping Chair. I know she won’t come back but I would actually like him to go find her at the end of the series.

Comment by P – February 15, 2012 11:16 AM PDT
  • I liked the video! The Parks and Rec talk has me very excited! The way she said “you’ll see” makes me really curious what exactly they are doing with Tom and Ann! I hope it works! I think it would be funny!!!! Can’t wait ’til Thursday!!!

Comment by Jenny – February 14, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl writers need a kick up the keister, if Dan really did send that vid into GG, there’s no hope for Dair.

Comment by Mehr – February 14, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS. Dan sending in that video is so OOC that it’s just ruining any Dair scene for me. The writers are ruining Dair before it even gets started. :(

Comment by K. – February 14, 2012 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i know a lot of dair fans seem to be concerned about that piece of info but i really dont think it should be such a big deal, i mean all it really did was reveal that louis was not such a great guy. it was, of course, oddly petty of dan to do that but there’s no reason blair should be angry with him….

Comment by lily – February 14, 2012 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think the concern is more about having that gut feeling that what dan did was wrong and if he was really trying to help blair and not himself bottom line is he would not of handled it the way he did and as for the blast I feel she should be angry with him he made her look like a ass in front of her family and friends, every one in her life knew that she loved chuck but she had chosen louis and they all supported blair and kept their mouths shut (apart from elenore but what she did was discreet and needed to be done)

Comment by ngaire – February 14, 2012 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very excited on news of Diane’s good wife triangle….
    In other news, what is “champing at the bit”?

Comment by julia – February 14, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thinking Daniel Greyson from REVENGE.

Comment by Anthony Newhall – February 14, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it’s Charoltte, shes going to be taking drugs to take the pain away from her knowing that she is not conrad daugther

Comment by fernando – February 14, 2012 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed. Charlotte is going to turn to drugs.

Comment by Deion – February 15, 2012 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think that’s even much of a spoiler now, since she is seen with a pill-bottle in the preview..

Comment by a. – February 15, 2012 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I Agree also. I hope Emily tries to help Charlotte, even if its just a little bit. I want to see Charlotte and Emily to start having more “sisterly” scene together…I think Charlotte needs a young woman in her life, could help her alot…especially if its her biological sister.

Comment by Alex – February 15, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unless it doesn’t happen in the engagement party episode and instead happens at the end of the season, I’d say the chances of that are not high.

Comment by Emily – February 15, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Also, I think the clues indicate a veteran show.

Comment by Emily – February 15, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House is so lame. And this “wife” plot make things even worse. The promo makes it look like a very bad comedy

Comment by Sam – February 14, 2012 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Green Card Prostitute Wife Plot is one of the most lame uninteresting plots that House ever came up with. Whatever episode his “wife” appears in is one I wont be watching. Just as well this show got cancelled it ran out of interesting ideas a long time ago and is now just serving up crap like this. Really great final season guys. NOT!

Comment by Bella – February 14, 2012 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You Sam…are WRONG. So are you, Bella.

Comment by Emgee – February 14, 2012 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • House has been recycling storylines and characters for years now. At least the greed card wife is a steal from other shows rather than continually stealing from itself.
      There’s little admirable left about House, the man or the show. Time to call ToD.

Comment by Pat – February 14, 2012 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy Post Dair Valentine’s Day. I’m suspecting most Chair fans will continue watching and supporting the show. Most of them are mature enough to let bygones be bygones.

Comment by UJ – February 14, 2012 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m ecstatic that the writers are finally diving into Dair. I’ve liked Dair for a long time now, but I think the main reason I’m happy is the fact that the writers are no longer dragging it out and making Dan act completely hopeless. I loved Dan’s character before and even I admit that the writers made him out to be kinda pathetic during this season. Also, that’s a lot of stuff going down at Downton Abbey…I don’t know if I should be worried or not.

Comment by em – February 14, 2012 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t worry if I were you.Trust me.

Comment by TM – February 14, 2012 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Morena Baccarin. Can’t wait for Homeland Season 2 and am excited to see her back on the Mentalist this week. I had a feeling we’d see her go toe to toe with him again. :)

Comment by kirads09 – February 14, 2012 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Porter is the daddy.

Comment by Goku – February 14, 2012 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oops. Sorry, I just tried to reply to another post, but it’s not so easy on the phone.

Comment by Goku – February 14, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Secret Circle???

Comment by Flave – February 14, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revange fans Daniel doesnt die, bt he shoots some1

Comment by ? – February 14, 2012 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited for all these shows. Dair is ON!! I love you Ausiello for all these spoilers.

Comment by Angel – February 14, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES, Abby and Ziva need to see each other more! And them undercover would be awesome!

Comment by AngelMoonGirl – February 14, 2012 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, we don’t get enough Abby and Ziva working together. Working undercover would be a cool thing to see. Cote and Pauley work so well in the few scenes we see them in. So glad Michael asked Mr. Glasberg my question….of which was a long list. lol :)

Comment by Marla – February 15, 2012 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lack of Fringe scoop again n again :(

Comment by Olga – February 14, 2012 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think they look thru comments for questions. Did you email in?

Comment by Danyelle – February 14, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Daniel dies on Revenge! I like the character, but there is a lot of dramatic potential in his demise. Don’t jerk us around, Revenge—you said he was dead in the pilot, don’t p*ssy out on us now!!

Comment by Snapy – February 14, 2012 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOT looking forward to Andrew marrying a WOMAN on Desperate Housewives! What kind of message are they sending to their gay fans?!

Comment by Snapy – February 14, 2012 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How about the message that it doesn’t matter since this is the last season. He may not marry a woman we don’t know yet.

Comment by cas – February 15, 2012 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • WTF? It absolutely matters! The fact that it’s the final season doesn’t give DH the right to tell stupid storylines where a gay man marries a woman! What is wrong with you?!

Comment by Snapy – February 15, 2012 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im sorry Micheal im not trying to be mean or sound rude, but idk if you was joking but what you said at the end of Army Wives spoiler saying all that wont make you watch, i found it rude and it hurt my feelings, i love this show and I look up to you when it comes to tv news but talking about a show that a fan of yours love is just rude, I let you slide with OTH but not Army Wives.

Comment by nina – February 14, 2012 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s not required to like every show.

Comment by C.L. Hunter – February 14, 2012 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But he does not need to talk bad about it n disrespect us fans who do love the show n who come here to his website I’m really thinking about not coming back to this site because both him n matt always have something rude to say.

Comment by mona – February 14, 2012 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • His comment at the end of the spoiler was not Necessary nor needed. It was disrespectful n trashy.

Comment by mike – February 14, 2012 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought it was obnoxious and not in a funny way as well.

Comment by MAS – February 15, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah it kind of upset me too because Army Wives is a great show! I love that show…

Comment by Robin – February 15, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is the person in the blind item-Craig T. Nelson on Parenthood?

Comment by KT – February 14, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ooh, good guess. But I hope not, because the show is already a bit too much on the depressing side for me.

Comment by Mooshki – February 15, 2012 12:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought it was a good guess as well, but after re-reading the original blind item post – saying that the character is a massive fan favourite – I somehow (sadly) don’t think it’ll be him..

Comment by a. – February 15, 2012 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • people have been asking for a Ziva/abby storyline since season 7 give it a rest already
    Can’t wait for big Kensi storyline she my favorite female NCIS agent right now

Comment by Michael – February 14, 2012 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’ve already seen all of Downton Abbey and I can’t think who gets pregnant… either michael is being tricksy, or i’m a total moron. could go either way.

Comment by cj – February 14, 2012 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sybil.

Comment by F – February 14, 2012 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lets say said person is off screen for the episode….that might help your memory.

Comment by Trenton – February 14, 2012 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • maybe the pregnant one it’s anna… she did have time with her husband prior to the arrest… or Cora (again)…

Comment by ana – February 15, 2012 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My money’s on Mrs. Patmore… :P

Comment by Bmass – February 16, 2012 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’M SO EXCITED TO SEE REVENGE THIS WEDNESDAY — AND I’M SO HAPPY THAT NO ONE HAS SPOILED WHAT WILL HAPPEN……

Comment by jake – February 14, 2012 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do you have any spoilers for NCIS that aren’t Gibbs or Tony related? It feels like Gary Glasberg has forgotten the rest of the cast are still there.

Comment by Jill – February 14, 2012 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • …This weeks had nothing to do with either of the leading men. It was about Abby and Ziva…

Comment by Tia – February 14, 2012 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This week wasn’t a spoiler, it was the opposite of one. Glasberg was saying that he has no plans for an Abby/Ziva storyline. In fact, if you look over the last two seasons, McGee, Abby and Ziva have had one episode each, and everything else has been about Tony and Gibbs, including Ziva’s pitiful relationship with Ray freeing Tony so he could be with EJ.

Comment by Jill – February 15, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • you also have to remember Ziva storyline run from season 3 to six

Comment by Michael – February 15, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Andrew can’t be marring a ****** Prince? That be bonkers for DH even?

Comment by dee123 – February 14, 2012 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m calling this now – the character being killed off the hit drama is Shane from The Walking Dead, and he is going to be killed (shot) by Carl while trying to defend Rick.
    the reasons I say this:
    -Jon Bernthal is in the new Frank Darabont show, and he has been very vocal about his anger over Darabont’s firing from TWD
    -Ausiello said the death will happen in the next 2 months – which is precisely when TWD is ending it’s second season
    -if you look at the pixeled photo on the blind item page, it looks very much like Bernthal

Comment by Dave – February 14, 2012 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sadly, I think you are right. Addionally, the comparison to Boardwalk Empire references a second in command type character. I think this is definitely going to hurt the show because the way they are planning it makes no sense in terms of the characters.

Comment by Ellie – February 14, 2012 11:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It IS Shane. It’s been all over the ‘net these past few days. BUT…they are not going with his death from the comics (Carl shooting him), Rick supposedly stabs him to death in self-defense.
      Fine by me, as I don’t care for Shane, anyway. Just so long as they don’t kill off Darryl! :-D

Comment by AnnieM – February 15, 2012 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ziva/Abby story?
    Oh please, I’ve been waiting for that for years. I hope it will come up some time in the future :)

Comment by Svenja – February 15, 2012 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Penn and Leighton have an amazing chemistry. That kiss was wonderful. Phew! It finally happened! Dan and Blair are wonderful. They complement each other, and the couple are more beautiful and interesting of show. In Brazil, the trend Dan and Blair was strong before and during the whole show. Too bad we are not considered in their audience research. I and several friends, only to see GG back for Dair and we are very happy. I thank the writers for daring to Dair.

Comment by An – February 15, 2012 03:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dair <3

Comment by dair – February 15, 2012 03:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If we are lucky, Lori will get chomped, however, it would be unfortunate for her unborn child. I probably would not dislike Lori so much if I was a fan of the actress, which I am not.

Comment by Pam – February 15, 2012 05:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Twd finale is march 17th isnt it? Thats really only 1 month.

Comment by Kt – February 15, 2012 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I’ve got bad news for Lori: The zombie that had that unfortunate run-in with her truck still has the use of his legs. And he’s hungry. And he has friends.”
    Please, please, please, Mr. Zombie. Can you please eat Lori in the first five minutes of next week’s show? Seriously, have a good meal. Invite all your zombie friends. Make sure there’s nothing left, please.
    Then, after you get through with Lori, there’s this guy named Dale. He mopes around a lot and he’s really slow. Please eat him in the next five minutes of the show. Bon appetit!

Comment by Geo – February 15, 2012 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Could the hungry zombie be played by Wentworth Miller? Pllleassseee!!

Comment by RichieS – February 15, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant be-finale this month.

Comment by Kt – February 15, 2012 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought that too! Like ‘Mom, in fact, Im not gay and Im getting married!’ If Andrew turns out to be straight or marrying a woman I’ll be REALLY disapointed and heartbroken LOL

Comment by JohanL_10 – February 15, 2012 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for answering my question about the Killing. I’m excited to see Liz in season two.

Comment by Claudia – February 15, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Jeremy the unknown killer in The Vampire Diaries?

Comment by Allison – February 15, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally it’s announced Shawn Pyfrom will be back on DH. I was starting to get a bit worried there.

Comment by Lily – February 15, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the Spoiler Alert video! You guys have so much fun, no fair.

Comment by Plum – February 15, 2012 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Diane Lockhart in a love triangle? Yes, please! :D
    I can’t wait! We definitely need more information about this.

Comment by Elizabeth – February 15, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like William Devane is going back to some of his nasty “Knots Landing” roots… LOVE IT!!

Comment by Eric – February 15, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post