House First Look: Look Who's Returning!

Talk about a crowded House.
The Feb. 27 episode of Fox’s departing medical drama boasts a guest turn by Friday Night Lights MVP Michael B. Jordan as the Patient of the Week and marks the return of the most important woman in Gregory’s life: His mama!

House Swan Song Scoop: 3 Things You Need to Know About The Series Finale (and Beyond)

As you can see via the following first look gallery, Diane Baker is reprising her role as Mrs. House — and it appears the widow has moved on with her life.
Meanwhile, it looks like Wilson got only the wrong side of Park’s last nerve.
Peruse the pics and then hit the comments with, um, your comments!

1. Kristin says:

No Cuddy = No ME!

2. monkeyy says:

lol for a moment i though it was cuddy!!

3. Anonymous says:

What’s truly sad is that so many characters have left/been written out on House that it never even occurred to me that someone who’s “back” could be someone else entirely. I was thinking Cuddy/Cameron/13/Amber or Kutner(somehow), but I’m perfectly fine with seeing House’s mom again. Diane Baker played her part excellently the last 2 times she was on and I’m looking forward to seeing her again, and how House reacts to her apparently moving on in her life when he’s really been unable to do so.

4. Cindy says:

Great to see House`s mum again and with a new lover :) Is it Houses`real Dad?
    WTH is up with Wilson and Park, Beware wilson this little girl fights back! Lol
    Looking forward to this episode!

5. nonabgo says:

I will never understand why people want Cuddy back. The woman annoyed me from day one.

6. nikki says:

For a few seconds there I thought it was Stacy! Now I am sad

7. Lucy says:

Not really strange that his mother has a new man, her husband died over 4 years ago when you include the year time jump between seasons 7 & 8. This was kind of weak, he was trying to make people think it might be, Cuddy, Stacy, Cameron, Lydia, 13. It’s also not news. It was reported a few weeks ago his mother would be back. I guess they have to milk House as much as they can while they can.
    The Wilson Park stuff looks stupid.

8. Angela says:

I want to see David Morse back!!

9. mara says:

I was expecting Cuddy, or Cameron.
    I couldn’t care less about “Mrs. House.”
    What a stupid storyline

10. Brendan says:

Amazing how people are judging the storylines as stupid from a few photos. Guess they’re just way more talented at discerning the quality of TV from a few stills than I am. That or they’re unnecessarily pessimistic and jaded…

11. luis says:

THANKS FOR THE NEWS AUS. That was actually the question I asked last week for this week’s ask ausiello!!! ;) thank you

12. janet p says:

House hated his father so shld be happy his mom has “moved on”. Cuddy and House shld ride off into the sunset together (ditto Chase and Cameron). Kal Penn could appear in a dream or a flashbacK…ditto Ann Dudek

13. shiremaid says:

THANK GOD NO CUDDY! LE chose to walk, let her keep right on walking~!
    Thanks for the pics

14. last rites says:

According to TV Guide House got CANCELLED by the network. Which makes LE the only person who made her own choice. Kinda ironic, considering misogynistic frat-boy mentality of the whole setup.
    The patient is dying, and the death agony is not pretty.

15. robinepowell says:

Maybe this is House’s real father? Could be a way for that truth to finally come out. I don’t remember what the guy actually looked like, since it was a picture on the back of a book.

16. Mark young says:

I am sad that house is going off. I watched the interns grow to become doctors led by house for eight seasons. I’m going to miss them

17. Kylie says:

Billy Connolly? This is news to me!! Did you bury lead or did I miss something?

• ck says:

I can’t understand why Ausiello keeps hiding this. This is huge! Billy Connolly is a legend and it will be wonderful to see him on the show.

18. Grace says:

NO CUDDY!! NO CUDDY!! NO CUDDY!! NO CUDDY!! NO CUDDY!!
    PLEASE DON’T KILL HOUSE!! PLEASE DON’T KILL HOUSE!! PLEASE DON’T KILL HOUSE!!
    HOUSE AND BIO DAD HOUSE AND BIO DAD HOUSE AND BIO DAD
    STACY!! STACY!! STACY!! STACY!! STACY!! STACY!! STACY!! STACY!!
    SAD!! SAD!! SAD!! SAD!! SAD!! SAD!! SAD!! SAD!! SAD!! SAD!!
    I LOVE HUGH LAURIE!! I LOVE HUGH LAURIE!! I LOVE HUGH LAURIE!!

19. brazil says:

the best of couple in tv is house and cuddy,BUT AMERICAN IS VERY BAD

20. marcelo says:

no cuddy no HOUSE RIP HUDDY RIP HOUSE BUT HOUSE IS CANCELED,HOUSE IS DIED WITHOUT CUDDY

21. Ems says:

AmI the only one who thinks its way cooler that Bill Connelly is this this episode, not that random woman!!!!! Awesome :)

• maggie says:

It’s very cool that Billy Connelly is in the episode. But House’s mom isn’t a “random woman.” I would love for House to find out who his real dad is.

22. Jules says:

Welcome Back Blythe House!
    Always a pleasure to reintroduce “the only woman” who care for that sarcastic limping JERK…
    And will be fun, to see how he’ gonna take/digest the news that his mom as moved on with her life & nw boyfriend…(possbly, the old friend/ minister/real House’s biological father) And BILLY CONNELLY!! Guest star..that’s priceless!
    It will be interesting to watch House’s reaction, and the TALK he’s gonna have with her (vice/versa)…
    Finally, we will get some answers and a daring conclusion about his trouble childhood/life that make him so damaged…

23. neco says:

NO CUDDY> NO HOUSE

24. pedro says:

Cuddy y House la pareja mas tonta,7ªtemporada fue la peor

25. Jade says:

i haven’t watched since Cuddy left and I don’t plan to unless Cuddy returns for the finale..

26. spoilerchicka says:

As much as I loved Cuddy’s character and the wonderful actress Lisa Edelstein, there’s NO WAY she’d bother to return to this dank puddle of a show that once was so magnificent. LE figured it out and saw from the shoddy scripts of S.7′s finale and Huddy treatment that the show had barely a feeble pulse left in it and got the hell outta dodge like the smart pro she is. While I would LOVE to see Cuddy return to give the Huddies closure, I can’t see the Sausage fest fratboys who have run the show into the ground figuring out an appropriately decent script to bait Lisa Edelstein into returning. We’ll always have DVDs. Missing Cuddy, but not House. Sorry. Meanwhile, nice column as usual, Aus.

27. Erin says:

Well, considering how Fox has been treating House lately, for me, No Hugh Laurie-No Fox. From now on I will be boycotting Fox for not only the way it has treated this amazing show, but allowing its final season to just be fade away and be squashed by stuff like Alcatraz and Daytona 500. House and the shows fans(yes, there are many of us) deserve better.