Supernatural Hot Shots: Mark Pellegrino Returns to Torment Sam

Mark Pellegrino is returning to Supernatural on Feb. 17 as the hallucination that Sam can’t quit, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the head case’s comeback!

Supernatural Exclusive: Rachel Miner Returns!

“He’s been the voice in Sam’s head since the first episode [of the season],” Jared Padalecki recently explained to TVLine. While he’s been able to keep Lucifer at bay for the most part, “Sam has no choice but to confront [him].”
Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the big return.

1. Chiana says:

Love Mark Pellegrino! I still love the show, and it will be great to have Ma

2. Chiana says:

Mark back, that is. Still looking forward to the return of Misha. Would love to see a solid ensemble back. Wish Gamble would stop killing off characters! It doesn’t take away from the Dean and Sam show to have other great actors to work with.

3. Jess says:

Yesssss, been waiting since 7×02 for Luci to return. Poor Sammy, but there is so much WIN in Lucinations XD
    BTW Is Dean holding a purse there or am I seing things O_o

4. Dee says:

It’s a toiletry travel bag.
    Cannot wait, Mark is so deliciously bad and mocks Sam constantly.
    It’s a wonder Sam hasn’t offed himself already.

5. PHYLLIS says:

I love Sam & Dean but they need to bring back Bobby & Castial the Angel

6. CARLOS says:

Mark Pellegrino back on the show, sounds creepy, he is a good actor though. I’m still looking foward for Castiel to come back, and I miss Bobby, but I think that Frank could take bobby’s spot on the show’s cast. Sam and Dean are awesome, but maybe the cast should be a little bigger. I hope Sam moves on, and gets over those hallucinations.

7. Karen says:

Love him. N Sam but nothing like a bad guy. We always want them yo return.

8. Emily says:

Lol at Mark still wearing his wedding ring. I don’t think Lucifer’s supposed to be married. Though that could make for an interesting story.

9. Clem says:

That is all.

10. Nick says:

Yes! Love Mark pelligrino and misha Collins! The angels and Armageddon are part of the reason I kept watching after season 3. not that I don’t enjoy the show but I liked seasons 4&5 the best for a reason