Supernatural Hot Shots: Mark Pellegrino Returns to Torment Sam

Mark Pellegrino is returning to Supernatural on Feb. 17 as the hallucination that Sam can’t quit, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the head case’s comeback!

Supernatural Exclusive: Rachel Miner Returns!

“He’s been the voice in Sam’s head since the first episode [of the season],” Jared Padalecki recently explained to TVLine. While he’s been able to keep Lucifer at bay for the most part, “Sam has no choice but to confront [him].”
Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the big return.

Comments (11)

• Love Mark Pellegrino! I still love the show, and it will be great to have Ma

Comment by Chiana – February 10, 2012 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mark back, that is. Still looking forward to the return of Misha. Would love to see a solid ensemble back. Wish Gamble would stop killing off characters! It doesn’t take away from the Dean and Sam show to have other great actors to work with.

Comment by Chiana – February 10, 2012 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yesssss, been waiting since 7×02 for Luci to return. Poor Sammy, but there is so much WIN in Lucinations XD
    BTW Is Dean holding a purse there or am I seing things O_o

Comment by Jess – February 10, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a toiletry travel bag.
    Cannot wait, Mark is so deliciously bad and mocks Sam constantly.
    It’s a wonder Sam hasn’t offed himself already.

Comment by Dee – February 10, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Sam & Dean but they need to bring back Bobby & Castial the Angel

Comment by PHYLLIS – February 10, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mark Pellegrino back on the show, sounds creepy, he is a good actor though. I’m still looking foward for Castiel to come back, and I miss Bobby, but I think that Frank could take bobby’s spot on the show’s cast. Sam and Dean are awesome, but maybe the cast should be a little bigger. I hope Sam moves on, and gets over those hallucinations.

Comment by CARLOS – February 10, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love him. N Sam but nothing like a bad guy. We always want them yo return.

Comment by Karen – February 10, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol at Mark still wearing his wedding ring. I don’t think Lucifer’s supposed to be married. Though that could make for an interesting story.

Comment by Emily – February 10, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re right, Lucifer’s not married, but his meat suit was.

Comment by Brian – February 10, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    That is all.

Comment by Clem – February 10, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Love Mark pelligrino and misha Collins! The angels and Armageddon are part of the reason I kept watching after season 3. not that I don’t enjoy the show but I liked seasons 4&5 the best for a reason

Comment by Nick – February 13, 2012 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post