Exclusive

Good Wife Exclusive: Michael J. Fox, Jill Flint, Elizabeth Reaser Returning this Spring

The Good Wife Michael J. Fox The Good Wife is welcoming back three very familiar faces as it heads into the Season 3 homestretch.

First up, Michael J. Fox is slayed to put in his fifth appearance as Alicia’s nemesis Louis Canning this spring, TVLine has learned exclusively.

This time around, Canning will take on Lockhart Gardener in a case involving a professional hockey player.

Jill Flint, meanwhile, has also booked a return as FBI agent Lana Delaney, although it’s unclear what brings her back into the fold (another round of footsies with Kalinda, perhaps?).

Lastly, as we revealed in this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert!, Elizabeth Reaser is set to reprise her role as Will’s ex-girlfriend Tammy in an upcoming episode.

Which of the three Good grads are you most looking forward to seeing again?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, News, Scoop

1. Asya says:

Michael J. Fox, no doubt! One of my favourite actors and always such a job to watch on The Good Wife!

2. Slizabeth says:

Michael J. Fox is always amazing on the show. Can’t wait to see more of him (evil as he may be)!

3. Colleen says:

So BLOODY excited for Jill Flint to be back – this last “friend” of Kalindas has been a bust and I’m looking forward to scenes with them.

4. Claire says:

None of them, ugh.
    Unless Jill Flint is there for some other reason than to flirt with Kalinda (what happened to the investigation into Peter and Childs?).

5. Gabi says:

Michael J. Fox, hands down! He is amazing on The Good Wife, as he always is really. I look forward to all three though, should make for some interesting story lines!

6. Chris says:

Not sure “slayed” is the word you wanted in paragraph 2. Slated, perhaps?

7. Jason says:

Sooner or later Jill Flint will get a meaty role and I’ll be a happy camper. A guest appearance here and there on The Good Wife and her character on Royal Pains just aren’t enough. I’d love to see her chew up some gritty material.

8. mandy says:

Michael J. Fox is the best and he is so amazing in the good wife!! I love him.
    But why they bring back Elizabeth Reaser?? Tammy was annoying and nobody cared about her character, I hope is only for 1 episode and she be gone for good

9. Alicia says:

So pumped to have Jill Flint back. It’s been exciting to watch Kalinda dance around all of these “love” interests to get what she wants, but it’d be even better to see her land in a relationship with one of them again. And if Kelli Giddish is too busy with SVU, Jill Flint is the next best thing!

10. MGL says:

Love Michael J. Fox and look forward to his character returning, but have no desire to see Elizabeth Reaser, except possibly if she makes Alicia so jealous that Alicia throws herself at Will. I miss something going on between Alicia and Will.

11. Sabrina says:

So glad that Jill is back! I love Lana!!!
    Can’t really say the same about Tammy… was it so necessary? It’s the most annoying character ever seen on the show. I hope it’s one episode only and she’ll be gone again. For good this time.

12. Vannesa says:

Michael J. Fox…who is an inspiration to all. And Elizabeth Reaser who I loved on Grey’s Anatomy as Esme Cullen on the Twilight Saga. :D :)

13. champmav says:

Ahem, don’t you mean “slated to appear” and not “slayed…” regarding MJF’s upcoming appearance? You might want to wake up your proof reader.

14. futurez says:

I’m most looking forward to Lana’s return. Jill Flint is awesome :)
    I love Elizabeth Reaser but Tammy needs to never return after her next appearance. Don’t like her at all.
    MJF is of course always good to see.

15. Margo says:

So happy to see Jill Flint coming back…no other guest character has had better chemistry with Kalinda than Lana. Hopefully, all the feelings won’t just be about work and getting information out of each other because I feel like their feelings are more than that. Tammy’s return should be interesting as well, although I would love to see Celeste come back. Michael J Fox…I’ve had enough of his character…same ol’ same ol’

16. aftvjunkie says:

Jill Flint !!! Another Round of Footsie with Kalinda ? i will take that !!! or perhaps a lil more !

17. Ethans says:

So glad Jill Flint will be back. She has chemistry with Archie Panjabi and is good as Lana, but the Kings have hinted that Kalinda may get a boyfriend eventually, so I really can’t get too excited.

18. Sid says:

I’m neither here nor there about Jill Flint but I’d prefer Martha Plimpton or Mamie Gummer before another appearance of Lewis Canning. Fox has been on too often now.
    I CAN’T STAND TAMMY!!!!! I thought Reaser was gone for good! Annoying isn’t the word to describe her. I disliked Reaser on Grey’s too. If they don’t fix the Willicia situation I’ll stop watching.

19. ElizabethReaserfan says:

I CARE , I’m a MAsSIve fan of liz and no one disrespects her like that – No ONE and I like her character so fudge off!!!!!!

20. Ceejay says:

how the Devil can they The Good Wife be heading into the home stretch, there have only been seven episodes aired since it has been on Sunday night! Stupid move by CBS, if you ask me. It gets pre empted by every awards show/special that comes down the pike!

21. bobby says:

Hands down jill flint cannot wait to see kalinda and lana together again always fun to watch.