Exclusive First Look: Ringer's Revengeful Poster

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

The CW’s Ringer is aiming to heat up the next three weeks of February sweeps with a sexy new poster featuring another delicious double dose of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

As seen in the tagline, revenge is very much on Siobhan’s mind, now that she is back in New York City and quickly realizing just how involved her twin, Bridget, has gotten in her life — and after sis was supposed to have been dispatched in the pilot!

How much longer do you think Bridget will go on without realizing that her kin is actually alive, and never drowned in the premiere?

Ringer airs Tuesday at 9/8c. Click on the image to enjoy a full-size version.

Comments (29)

• As seen in the last episode, I think Shioban trying to put herself out of the out water and putting Bridget back into it will always backfire. I love this TV show to death. But Shioban clearly realized that Bridget is moving way faster than she thought. Depending if the show is renewed or not, will change when Bridget finds about her sister.

Comment by Manie – February 9, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont watch, not yet until Misha comes, but wow beautiful poster

Comment by Isabelle – February 9, 2012 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW! EVERYTIME I WATCH IT,THERE IS A TOTALLY SURPRISE TWIST. YOUR SCRIPT WRITERS ARE TERRIFIC! SARAH MICHELLE ACTING IS REALLY GOOD TOO.

Comment by cheryl Kyle – February 29, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • one of the biggest disappointments of the fall tv season…really should be as good as Revenge but it isnt even close

Comment by ggny – February 9, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really want to like this show, but it has not lived up to my expectations. If I run out of things to watch, I may check it out online after the prime time airing, but it did not become appointment TV for me.

Comment by Agreed – February 9, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree totally. I tried to watch every episode, but I only ended up fast forwarding through them. This week I deleted it altogether. Then I deleted it completely from the DVR. No more Ringer for me. I wish SMG all the best and normally would watch her read the phone book, of course a phone book reading might actually be more exciting than Ringer.

Comment by AJ – February 9, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah I still watch because I’m a huge SMG fan, but the show is just too serious they need to add some comedy so SMG can shine.

Comment by Russ – February 9, 2012 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I feel the same way. I still keep watching it but I have started breaking up with those shows I just don’t seem to like, and I think this is next on the list. I will say at least it’s been more interesting lately than it was in the beginning.
      PS it’s a good thing no one ever taps phones, intercepts messages, etc, on Ringer because wow, they sure do love to leave long and revealing voice mails to each other.

Comment by Tee – February 9, 2012 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, it was one of the buzz shows(well, buzz at least for a CW show)when the new fall season started but it’s definitely not a patch on Revenge, a show that has yet to make a wrong move in my book. I love SMG, but with the numerous breaks between episodes(not to mention the convoluted central plot and the boring B-plots)it just continues to lose momentum at an alarming rate. I’m hanging on because it’s still remains somewhat interesting to me, but i’ll be shocked if it lasts beyond this season.

Comment by ChrisGa – February 9, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s gotten much better, but yes, a lot of people don’t like it. I do.

Comment by lorna – February 12, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like this show and hope it gets renewed

Comment by sarah – February 9, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show! Actually think it’s as good or even better than Revenge. It is smarter and less soap opera-ish. Wish more viewers would give it a chance. Can’t wait for more episodes!

Comment by Judy – February 9, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this show, but I wish people would stop comparing it to Revenge. I tried to watch Revenge, but personally, I think some of the actors there are pretty terrible. I think SMG is doing a great job portraying the different personalities of the twins, since I can’t stand Siobhan, but I like Bridget! :)
      I can’t wait until next week’s episode.

Comment by SCR – February 10, 2012 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! Love this show.

Comment by KT – February 15, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving it!!! Ringer is my favorite new show of the season. What I enjoy most is the story progression. So much happens each episode and its stuff that you NEVER see coming, like Siobhan spilling the beans to Henry and Tessa showing up at Juliet’s. I think it’s only a matter of time before Bridget realizes her sister is still alive. Can’t wait for next week’s episode! Sarah Michelle is KILLING it!!

Comment by Kyle – February 9, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • About “Ringer” you can say anything but not that his posters suck. I believe that “Ringer” has the most beautiful posters of all series of this year.
    I hope viewers grow up because the plot is doing much better and, believe me, it doesn’t feels more like a soap opera. Even I had left this show, in November, but I resumed it last week. Believe me, it has changed a lot. Give it a chance.

Comment by Reward – February 9, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As it is said that another side to the story will be revealed that will gather sympathy rather for Siobhan rather than Bridget, the poster also bring Siobhan to the forefront! Really wanna know WHY Siobhan started all this?

Comment by Rax – February 9, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ringer as an AMAZING campaign. Gorgeous posters! Heck, the series isn’t nominated for a prestigious “Maxwell Weinberg Publicist Showmanship Award for a Television Campaign” at the 49th Annual ICG Publicists Awards for nothing! :D

Comment by Ioan – February 9, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great poster

Comment by Velvet – February 9, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t like this poster. SMG is just very blank and expressionless in both shots. It’s totally bland.

Comment by Jenny – February 9, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ringer is getting better and better. It started off kinda weak and now it’s just a blast to watch

Comment by Svenja – February 9, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! The CW keeps releasing all of these great promo posters. I just wish more people were watching.

Comment by Anne – February 9, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • From what I’ve seen so far (especially in the first couple of episodes), I’m under the impression that Bridget accidentally let Siobhan’s son (Sean) die. Given that she used to be a drug addict, it’s pretty possible that she got wasted while babysitting him and somehow the boy died. That’s why Siobhan wants revenge…what I don’t understand is the part about Andrew, why she got to hate him and wants to take him down. oh well, I just hope we get to find out and that they don’t cancel the show…

Comment by nelly b – February 9, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe it was Bridget’s son and Siobhan took responsibility for him? It would be more like Bridget to have had a unplanned pregnancy. And something (childhood disease?) happened to the child that Siobhan blames Bridget for. I cannot see Bridget harming a child.

Comment by KT – February 15, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How photoshoped is this photo? SMG not wearing the dress shown? I am addicted to this show but this poster is weird!

Comment by Kate – February 9, 2012 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice poster. Sarah is great but the writing on Ringer has been awful. I’m hoping it gets cancelled and she can get on a much more watchable show.

Comment by CB – February 10, 2012 02:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I enjoy watching Ringer. However, I wish that some more of the cast members from Buffy the Vampire Slayer would show up on the show. It does not have the humor that Buffy the Vampire slayer had with Joss Whedon’s input on the series.

Comment by Diana – February 10, 2012 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They need to bring JW on for some writing, but IDK if he’d work with SMG again. I feel like they didn’t end on great terms, but I could be wrong.

Comment by lorna – February 12, 2012 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Favorite new show this season!! Give it a chance! Gets BETTER AND BETTER, far more that you would expect it would! GREAT SHOW! Tonight’s episode was flawless.

Comment by Nathan – February 21, 2012 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post