Game of Thrones Hot Shots: Season 2 Is Coming

Who’s ready to play the Game of Thrones again? Well, for the handful of undecided folks out there, here is a flurry of new images from Season 2 of the epic HBO series that should get your pulse racing and your DVR setting.

Game of Thrones: Watch the New Season 2 Trailer!

Game of Thrones‘ 10-episode sophomore run is set to launch on Sunday, April 1, at 9/8c.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: First Look, Photo Gallery, Previews

1. aaron says:

I am so excited for season 2, I watched the first one and I was thrilled with amazement so I’ve read the first book and I am planning to read the second before season 2 starts

2. MJ says:

April can’t come soon enough!

3. Asante says:

I watched the first season then read the book. There is soo much more that wasn’t shown and I have to read the next book before season 2.

4. Lauren K says:

::sigh:: Alas for those of us who do not have HBO. I’ve read the books and I sincerely believe that it’s a Lord of the Rings situation where the books are long winded and interminable but film can make it so much better. All those mind numbing descriptive paragraphs can actually be put to use and the choppy story lines smoothed out. I wish I could watch this show.

• Mike says:

Well you could buy or rent season 1 when it’s released next month. It’s worth it! I read the book just ahead of watching season 1 and thought they did an excellent job with incorporating a majority of the story.

5. Danielle H says:

I only spring for HBO still when True Blood is on.. and if this season isn’t more like the first couple, I’m done.

6. cj says:

arya’s had a little bit of a growth spurt in the off season. haha. so excited for season 2!!

7. João Amaral says:

Theon is looking awesome

8. Lauren says:

Brienne looks amazing! I remember everyone was saying she was too pretty. And I can actually buy people thinking Arya is a boy. Can’t wait for the new season of the best show on television!

9. jess says:

omg everyone looks AWESOME!!!! Especially Theon, Arya, and Joffer’s evil smirk! Brienne looks exactly like how I imagined her to be! Can’t wait!

10. Arcade Games says:

Typically the hotest video games for the holidays is here. Shop with confidence in our Amazon . com shop and rest assured that you’ll find the game you have been looking for.