Game of Thrones Hot Shots: Season 2 Is Coming

Who’s ready to play the Game of Thrones again? Well, for the handful of undecided folks out there, here is a flurry of new images from Season 2 of the epic HBO series that should get your pulse racing and your DVR setting.

Game of Thrones: Watch the New Season 2 Trailer!

Game of Thrones‘ 10-episode sophomore run is set to launch on Sunday, April 1, at 9/8c.

Comments (11)

• I am so excited for season 2, I watched the first one and I was thrilled with amazement so I’ve read the first book and I am planning to read the second before season 2 starts

Comment by aaron – February 9, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • April can’t come soon enough!

Comment by MJ – February 9, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched the first season then read the book. There is soo much more that wasn’t shown and I have to read the next book before season 2.

Comment by Asante – February 9, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ::sigh:: Alas for those of us who do not have HBO. I’ve read the books and I sincerely believe that it’s a Lord of the Rings situation where the books are long winded and interminable but film can make it so much better. All those mind numbing descriptive paragraphs can actually be put to use and the choppy story lines smoothed out. I wish I could watch this show.

Comment by Lauren K – February 9, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well you could buy or rent season 1 when it’s released next month. It’s worth it! I read the book just ahead of watching season 1 and thought they did an excellent job with incorporating a majority of the story.

Comment by Mike – February 9, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I only spring for HBO still when True Blood is on.. and if this season isn’t more like the first couple, I’m done.

Comment by Danielle H – February 9, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • arya’s had a little bit of a growth spurt in the off season. haha. so excited for season 2!!

Comment by cj – February 9, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Theon is looking awesome

Comment by João Amaral – February 9, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brienne looks amazing! I remember everyone was saying she was too pretty. And I can actually buy people thinking Arya is a boy. Can’t wait for the new season of the best show on television!

Comment by Lauren – February 9, 2012 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg everyone looks AWESOME!!!! Especially Theon, Arya, and Joffer’s evil smirk! Brienne looks exactly like how I imagined her to be! Can’t wait!

Comment by jess – February 13, 2012 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Typically the hotest video games for the holidays is here. Shop with confidence in our Amazon . com shop and rest assured that you’ll find the game you have been looking for.

Comment by Arcade Games – November 14, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post