Ringer Hot Shot: Misha Collins Brings the Mystery

Misha Collins is bringing a new mystery man to Ringer during February sweeps, and The CW has released a photo of the Supernatural vet in action — and from the looks of it, he’s no angel.

Collins drops by the Feb. 21 episode, titled “Whores Don’t Make That Much,” as Dylan, a man who played an important part in whatever ultimately drove that giant wedge between Bridget and Siobhan years ago.

Take a peek at an intense encounter between two of the three parties below, and then hit the comments with your theories on what went down between the twins, and how Dylan factored in.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: First Look, Previews

1. Elsie says:

Father of rarely mentioned Sean?

2. Cj says:

Maybe they each dated him and fought over him? if anyone should be fought over by two girls..it’s him! lol

3. Bear75 says:

Threeway? Sorry, just watched ‘New Girl’… :-) x

4. Danielle H says:

Is he the boy’s baby daddy?
    On a side note, I’m worried for Ringer. I think we probably won’t see a 2nd season. Last night’s episode was actually pretty good though. I have to say though, I watch it because you kind of just can’t stop, but I wouldn’t miss it if it didn’t make it.

5. hedie says:

WOW! He looks awesome and he is the GUY that every two sisters should fight over!!!!!!

6. Julie says:

*pets screen*
    Please come back soon Misha; Supernatural misses you!

7. JAY says:

Obviously he’s a fallen angel who drove the sister’s apart because he doesn’t understand these complex human emotions.

8. Mouse says:

I always thought that Bridget must have been drunk or high and was responsible for the car wreck (I assume) that killed Siobhan’s child, Sean. Not sure how the guy plays into things.
    I like Misha but I am dreading Castiel coming back to SPN. Just put the nail in his coffin already and stop dragging this crap out yet again.

• Drew says:

My theory is that the kid was Bridget’s and Siobhan was responsible for the death somehow… which led to Bridget drinking and doing drugs.
      I’m not sure this theory actually holds up in any way, but I thought I’d put it out there just in case.

• Beckie says:

thats difficult because it’s actually Siobhan that’s mad at Bridget and who can’t forgive her. So more likely the other way round.

9. Kalie says:

Ooh, I can’t wait to see this. I love him!

10. april-ann says:

My guess is that Bridget will be okay being with Andrew since Siobhan did Dylan, who was probably Bridget’s bf/husband.

11. pv says:

This man makes me want to watch Supernatural. He’s just so charismatic.

• Julie says:

Do. It.
      (Though I should warn you, he’s only in SPN starting 4×01, but that doesn`t stop you from watching the first season, ya? ;-) )
      I love promoting Supernatural… :D

12. Isabelle says:

I’m there, i have and will continue to watch anything Misha does. He is a captivating actor that deserves so much more credit. I cant wait to see him back on SPN, he shines so well with those other amazing uncredited actors Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.

• Jedaqia says:

Misha makes an impact to me while being an extra/guest star on CSI years before he became Castiel. I still could recall the scenes that he played. Never knew it was him then so surprise to find out it was Misha that plays the character. He was brilliant as an evil guy.

13. sarah says:

I bet that Sean was Bridget’s and as she was on drugs at the time Siobhan took over care of him and I do thing that he was the dad