Ringer Hot Shot: Misha Collins Brings the Mystery

Get More: First Look, Previews

Misha Collins is bringing a new mystery man to Ringer during February sweeps, and The CW has released a photo of the Supernatural vet in action — and from the looks of it, he’s no angel.

Collins drops by the Feb. 21 episode, titled “Whores Don’t Make That Much,” as Dylan, a man who played an important part in whatever ultimately drove that giant wedge between Bridget and Siobhan years ago.

Take a peek at an intense encounter between two of the three parties below, and then hit the comments with your theories on what went down between the twins, and how Dylan factored in.

Comments (25)

• Father of rarely mentioned Sean?

Comment by Elsie – February 8, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who’s Sean?

Comment by Russ – February 8, 2012 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sean is Siobhan’s son that is now deceased

Comment by TeeTee – February 9, 2012 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe they each dated him and fought over him? if anyone should be fought over by two girls..it’s him! lol

Comment by Cj – February 8, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Threeway? Sorry, just watched ‘New Girl’… :-) x

Comment by Bear75 – February 8, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is he the boy’s baby daddy?
    On a side note, I’m worried for Ringer. I think we probably won’t see a 2nd season. Last night’s episode was actually pretty good though. I have to say though, I watch it because you kind of just can’t stop, but I wouldn’t miss it if it didn’t make it.

Comment by Danielle H – February 8, 2012 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW! He looks awesome and he is the GUY that every two sisters should fight over!!!!!!

Comment by hedie – February 8, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *pets screen*
    Please come back soon Misha; Supernatural misses you!

Comment by Julie – February 8, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Umm, no, we don’t, actually.
      He sort of looks like Polaha’s character.
      Maybe that is why Siobhan fell for him (Polaha)?

Comment by Dee – February 9, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree.

Comment by Tami Newman – February 11, 2012 03:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, I do miss him on Supernatural. Pretty badly actually.

Comment by Jedaqia – February 26, 2012 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Obviously he’s a fallen angel who drove the sister’s apart because he doesn’t understand these complex human emotions.

Comment by JAY – February 8, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • :) nice!

Comment by Phi – February 8, 2012 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOl! Oh Castiel…what have you done?

Comment by Jedaqia – February 26, 2012 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I always thought that Bridget must have been drunk or high and was responsible for the car wreck (I assume) that killed Siobhan’s child, Sean. Not sure how the guy plays into things.
    I like Misha but I am dreading Castiel coming back to SPN. Just put the nail in his coffin already and stop dragging this crap out yet again.

Comment by Mouse – February 8, 2012 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My theory is that the kid was Bridget’s and Siobhan was responsible for the death somehow… which led to Bridget drinking and doing drugs.
      I’m not sure this theory actually holds up in any way, but I thought I’d put it out there just in case.

Comment by Drew – February 8, 2012 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • thats difficult because it’s actually Siobhan that’s mad at Bridget and who can’t forgive her. So more likely the other way round.

Comment by Beckie – February 17, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooh, I can’t wait to see this. I love him!

Comment by Kalie – February 8, 2012 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My guess is that Bridget will be okay being with Andrew since Siobhan did Dylan, who was probably Bridget’s bf/husband.

Comment by april-ann – February 8, 2012 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This man makes me want to watch Supernatural. He’s just so charismatic.

Comment by pv – February 8, 2012 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do. It.
      (Though I should warn you, he’s only in SPN starting 4×01, but that doesn`t stop you from watching the first season, ya? ;-) )
      I love promoting Supernatural… :D

Comment by Julie – February 9, 2012 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m there, i have and will continue to watch anything Misha does. He is a captivating actor that deserves so much more credit. I cant wait to see him back on SPN, he shines so well with those other amazing uncredited actors Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.

Comment by Isabelle – February 9, 2012 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Misha makes an impact to me while being an extra/guest star on CSI years before he became Castiel. I still could recall the scenes that he played. Never knew it was him then so surprise to find out it was Misha that plays the character. He was brilliant as an evil guy.

Comment by Jedaqia – February 26, 2012 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet that Sean was Bridget’s and as she was on drugs at the time Siobhan took over care of him and I do thing that he was the dad

Comment by sarah – February 9, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post