New Spoiler Alert! Grey's Anatomy First Look! Good Wife Scoop! Parks and Rec Bombshell!

Get More: Exclusive, Spoilers, Video

In this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert!, my Ed McMahon — Matt Webb Mitovich — and I are joined by Parks and Recreation funny lady Retta to dish about the celebrity who’s been “cast” as Donna’s cousin; pick apart the alternate-reality episode of Grey’s Anatomy AND preview (exclusively!) a particularly disturbing scene from the ABC drama’s upcoming Valentine’s Day episode; reveal the big comeback that promises to shake up The Good Wife; and try to think of words (any words!) that might describe our latest installment of Spoiler Alert Theater.

Wanna eavesdrop? Go ahead — all you have to do is click the link below. (Shoes optional.)

Comments (34)

• CELESTE SERRANO GO BACK TO THE GOOD WIFE PLEASE

Comment by ana – February 8, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I would much rather see her.

Comment by Sara – February 8, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes–THIS. Tammy is too pitiful, bring back Celeste who can actually hold her own. Also glad to learn Wendy is gone for good (for this season anyway); this is the first I’ve heard of it!

Comment by Saint Alicia – February 8, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a MerDer superfan/freak and she didn’t have on pink when they met. She had on a black dress.

Comment by Tracey – February 8, 2012 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • now that you mentioned it, yes she did!

Comment by sabrina – February 9, 2012 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one that noticed that Owen pushed Christina more into the vans path than out of it’s way?? Or did I just see that wrong..?

Comment by Sally – February 8, 2012 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You saw it wrong, if he wanted her to get hit by the car he would of just let her get hit, I am, so sick of all the Owen hate, he’s a good guy of course he’s not going to push his wife into the path of a car for christ sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Elizabeth – February 8, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t think Sally was saying he was trying to get Christina hit by the car, what she was saying was that instead of pulling Christina out of the car’s way, (in trying to save her) he pushed her further in front of the car, which he did. It’s because of the side he was standing on when the car crashed and would probably be a lot of people’s natural impulse but nevertheless, it was a poor one.

Comment by Captain – February 8, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How was that “Owen hate”? Hypersensitive much?

Comment by Michael – February 8, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I did look like Owen pushed her closer to the car when the smart idea would be pull her toward him and out of the way, but that way was more dramatic so.

Comment by Russ – February 8, 2012 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t quite believe that five years on we’re still talking about this, but Sara’s name is pronounced Sa-da, not Sa-ra.
    Looking forward to the Valentine’s Day ep! Thanks for the scoop.

Comment by Gem – February 8, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Everyone calls her Sara. If it’s been five years and she hasn’t formally corrected the public (the way Ke$ha did) that’s her fault.

Comment by Captain – February 8, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, she has told the public that it’s pronounced Sa-Da, but she said it doesn’t bother her that people mispronounce her name and that she will answer to either.

Comment by Schuyler – February 8, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What was with Ausiello’s shushing of Retta??

Comment by Ben – February 8, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jaleel White as the cousin?

Comment by Cshifty – February 8, 2012 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the TGW spoilers….I liked Tammy…and probably I’m the only one…
    Any chances we could also get some spoilers about Cary’s storyline next time? Please!

Comment by Lucy – February 8, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re not the only one. I liked Tammy, too.

Comment by Jill – February 8, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, just kill Owen already.

Comment by c.c. – February 8, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omgggg nooo nobody liked Tammy js DNW!! I hope is for like one episode cos no 1 curr about her!!!

Comment by mandy – February 8, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Christina should be hit by a car. She is the most self centered character on the show, with zero redeeming qualities. Why would anyone like her? Bailey is all tough and mean at times, but at least she’s likable. Christina is just a b**ch. She always has been. She hasn’t grown at all. At some point, they should consider having her mental health checked out, because something isn’t right there.
    And while we’re on the topic of Grey’s Anatomy (and probably one of the few times I will ever be on the topic), what happened to Lexie’s other sister? Shouldn’t she show some signs of still existing at some point?

Comment by Drew – February 8, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No one cares about Lexie or her sister.

Comment by Rain – February 8, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do you even watch the show? They have mentioned her sister several times. Not too long ago she went and visited her sister and was out a whole episode. I think the beginning of this season.

Comment by Jenny – February 9, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt! What is with people wanting Izzie and Alex together? Izzie treated him REALLY REALLY badly. I don’t understand why people think that Izzie and Alex going off together is a happy ending for him!
    I wish that Parks and Rec would have an episode dedicated to Donna and her brother, Lavondrius. That’s a dynamic that needs to be seen and not just heard about.

Comment by Ari – February 8, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m liking this spoiler video chat lately! Keep it up!

Comment by Meggo – February 8, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Spoiler Alert Theater with Snooki and Jwoww – however it’s spelled – LOVED it! I want to see them act out every spoiler scene from every show you follow from now on.

Comment by Michelle – February 8, 2012 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tammy? Really? Why do Robert and Michelle King hate us?

Comment by Claire – February 8, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. Tammy was annoying. Not that I really want to see anyone for Will except Alicia, so I’m biased. But still.

Comment by Cathy – February 9, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The bar on Shakespeare trained actors has apparently gotten abysmally low. rofl.
    Matt, you are just delightful. I like these episodes at this length rather then the 10 minutes the last one was. This is a good length.

Comment by Danielle H – February 8, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It really does look like that. but look at the bright side maybe Alicia will become jalouse and finally admit that she loves Will.plus that Tammy can’t be staying around too long after all the actress should get a lot to do with the last twilight movie coming out and all that…

Comment by josie – February 9, 2012 12:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In the alt-universe, Merideth is as sane as she because of Richard. His daily “dad” influence obviously keeps Ellis’s beotiness at bay. Sadly, though, his concentration on Ellis leave Bailey without her mentor. There’s nothing sadder than a timid Bailey.

Comment by Rose – February 8, 2012 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is it I have never seen the Spoiler video??!!
    It’sperfect, yr perfect. :)

Comment by Nancy – February 8, 2012 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys are funny. Dempsey said they have six episodes (to film) this season and he still didn’t know what the future held for Grey’s or his role in it. How about getting the scoop on that? Is Grey’s going to pull a House?

Comment by Em – February 9, 2012 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did I hear that correctly? Mark Brendanawicz might be coming back to “Parks and Recreation?” I hope to God this is true. I love Paul Schneider and would love to see Mark return. Maybe this a very unpopular opinion, but I thought Paul and Mark were very important to the show but for whatever behind the scenes reasons, Paul and Mark were jettisoned when Rob Lowe and Adam Scott showed up in Pawnee. Storywise, Mark has a strong history with Leslie and Ann (Ann’s love story with Chris Traeger has been an epic fail) and I would love to see that history revisited especially now that Leslie is with Ben and Ann is now a more empowered character.

Comment by AndyLuvr – February 9, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post