Exclusive

New Spoiler Alert! Grey's Anatomy First Look! Good Wife Scoop! Parks and Rec Bombshell!

In this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert!, my Ed McMahon — Matt Webb Mitovich — and I are joined by Parks and Recreation funny lady Retta to dish about the celebrity who’s been “cast” as Donna’s cousin; pick apart the alternate-reality episode of Grey’s Anatomy AND preview (exclusively!) a particularly disturbing scene from the ABC drama’s upcoming Valentine’s Day episode; reveal the big comeback that promises to shake up The Good Wife; and try to think of words (any words!) that might describe our latest installment of Spoiler Alert Theater.

Wanna eavesdrop? Go ahead — all you have to do is click the link below. (Shoes optional.)

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Spoilers, Video

1. ana says:

CELESTE SERRANO GO BACK TO THE GOOD WIFE PLEASE

2. Tracey says:

I am a MerDer superfan/freak and she didn’t have on pink when they met. She had on a black dress.

3. Sally says:

Am I the only one that noticed that Owen pushed Christina more into the vans path than out of it’s way?? Or did I just see that wrong..?

• Elizabeth says:

You saw it wrong, if he wanted her to get hit by the car he would of just let her get hit, I am, so sick of all the Owen hate, he’s a good guy of course he’s not going to push his wife into the path of a car for christ sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Captain says:

I don’t think Sally was saying he was trying to get Christina hit by the car, what she was saying was that instead of pulling Christina out of the car’s way, (in trying to save her) he pushed her further in front of the car, which he did. It’s because of the side he was standing on when the car crashed and would probably be a lot of people’s natural impulse but nevertheless, it was a poor one.

• Michael says:

How was that “Owen hate”? Hypersensitive much?

• Russ says:

I did look like Owen pushed her closer to the car when the smart idea would be pull her toward him and out of the way, but that way was more dramatic so.

4. Gem says:

Can’t quite believe that five years on we’re still talking about this, but Sara’s name is pronounced Sa-da, not Sa-ra.
    Looking forward to the Valentine’s Day ep! Thanks for the scoop.

• Captain says:

Everyone calls her Sara. If it’s been five years and she hasn’t formally corrected the public (the way Ke$ha did) that’s her fault.

• Schuyler says:

Actually, she has told the public that it’s pronounced Sa-Da, but she said it doesn’t bother her that people mispronounce her name and that she will answer to either.

5. Ben says:

What was with Ausiello’s shushing of Retta??

6. Cshifty says:

Jaleel White as the cousin?

7. Lucy says:

Thanks for the TGW spoilers….I liked Tammy…and probably I’m the only one…
    Any chances we could also get some spoilers about Cary’s storyline next time? Please!

8. c.c. says:

Ugh, just kill Owen already.

9. mandy says:

Omgggg nooo nobody liked Tammy js DNW!! I hope is for like one episode cos no 1 curr about her!!!

10. Drew says:

Christina should be hit by a car. She is the most self centered character on the show, with zero redeeming qualities. Why would anyone like her? Bailey is all tough and mean at times, but at least she’s likable. Christina is just a b**ch. She always has been. She hasn’t grown at all. At some point, they should consider having her mental health checked out, because something isn’t right there.
    And while we’re on the topic of Grey’s Anatomy (and probably one of the few times I will ever be on the topic), what happened to Lexie’s other sister? Shouldn’t she show some signs of still existing at some point?

11. Ari says:

Matt! What is with people wanting Izzie and Alex together? Izzie treated him REALLY REALLY badly. I don’t understand why people think that Izzie and Alex going off together is a happy ending for him!
    I wish that Parks and Rec would have an episode dedicated to Donna and her brother, Lavondrius. That’s a dynamic that needs to be seen and not just heard about.

12. Meggo says:

I’m liking this spoiler video chat lately! Keep it up!

13. Michelle says:

Spoiler Alert Theater with Snooki and Jwoww – however it’s spelled – LOVED it! I want to see them act out every spoiler scene from every show you follow from now on.

14. Claire says:

Tammy? Really? Why do Robert and Michelle King hate us?

15. Danielle H says:

The bar on Shakespeare trained actors has apparently gotten abysmally low. rofl.
    Matt, you are just delightful. I like these episodes at this length rather then the 10 minutes the last one was. This is a good length.

• josie says:

It really does look like that. but look at the bright side maybe Alicia will become jalouse and finally admit that she loves Will.plus that Tammy can’t be staying around too long after all the actress should get a lot to do with the last twilight movie coming out and all that…

16. Rose says:

In the alt-universe, Merideth is as sane as she because of Richard. His daily “dad” influence obviously keeps Ellis’s beotiness at bay. Sadly, though, his concentration on Ellis leave Bailey without her mentor. There’s nothing sadder than a timid Bailey.

17. Nancy says:

How is it I have never seen the Spoiler video??!!
    It’sperfect, yr perfect. :)

18. Em says:

You guys are funny. Dempsey said they have six episodes (to film) this season and he still didn’t know what the future held for Grey’s or his role in it. How about getting the scoop on that? Is Grey’s going to pull a House?

19. AndyLuvr says:

Did I hear that correctly? Mark Brendanawicz might be coming back to “Parks and Recreation?” I hope to God this is true. I love Paul Schneider and would love to see Mark return. Maybe this a very unpopular opinion, but I thought Paul and Mark were very important to the show but for whatever behind the scenes reasons, Paul and Mark were jettisoned when Rob Lowe and Adam Scott showed up in Pawnee. Storywise, Mark has a strong history with Leslie and Ann (Ann’s love story with Chris Traeger has been an epic fail) and I would love to see that history revisited especially now that Leslie is with Ben and Ann is now a more empowered character.