Exclusive Happy Endings First Look Video: Watch 'The Best Scene We've Ever Shot!'

Happy Endings‘ Eliza Coupe told TVLine late last year that the ABC hit’s Valentine’s-themed episode features “the best scene we’ve ever shot,” courtesy of her onscreen hubby Damon Wayans Jr. Well, we’ve got an exclusive first look at the standout sequence in question, and — news flash! — the hype was justified!
In “The St. Valentine’s Day Maxssacre” (airing Wednesday, Feb. 8), Brad’s plans for a happy V-Day with Jane hit a major snag when a pre-date dental check-up unveils — gasp! — a cavity. However, it’s the literal song and dance leading up to the shocking diagnosis that is sure to put you in a Happy place.

Hot Shots: Happy Endings Welcomes a Sexy, Shirtless James Wolk

Watch Brad get his groove on below, and then hit the comments and let us know if you think this is the show’s best scene to date!

Loading video...

Comments (13)

• This show! It is so great and Damon Wayans, Jr. is ah-ma-zing! I still miss him in New Girl and he was only in one episode!

Comment by Bethany – February 7, 2012 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brad’s quirks make this a great show, Damon Wayans Jr. is hilarious

Comment by Jason – February 7, 2012 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brad is really funny, and perfect in this role. I even enjoyed the episode with his dad as that family can wring the comedy out of even a health scare. Love, love, love it when Brad is front and center in an ep! (I also agree with Bethany that he was great in New Girl, but I am so glad Happy Endings was in first position – HE would not work without him!)

Comment by TeeHee – February 7, 2012 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know. I just saw the clip of Jane walking in to her surprise party and laughed so hard, I cried. That may have this clip beat.

Comment by Maureen – February 7, 2012 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • wheeeeeeeeeeere???

Comment by Nick – February 7, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brad and Jane are my favorite part of a this great show. This scene is terrific. The Jane surprise clip is also fantastic. Excited about this episode!

Comment by kelly – February 7, 2012 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, the show has had much funnier scenes.

Comment by Cody – February 7, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe how funny this show has become, never would’ve expected this to be become one of the funniest things on tv right now. I get more excited for this show every week than anything else at the moment. I hope it stays on the air for many years.

Comment by Mel – February 7, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im so excited everyone needs to watch this. Its going to be hilarious!!

Comment by Michelle – February 8, 2012 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you sure this was the scene she was talking about? Because…I’m just not seeing it. I was cringing more than I was laughing.

Comment by Chuck – February 8, 2012 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, love it..Of course, my talented nephew is in the scene too so I am biased! :)

Comment by Denise – February 9, 2012 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nailed it! I already loved the show, but you outdid yourselves this time.

Comment by Brian J Flanagan – February 9, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PS, Who designs his suits?!

Comment by Brian J Flanagan – February 9, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post