Hot Video: Watch Cougar Town's Super-Spoilery Season 3 Highlight Reel Now!

It’s never too early for a little Cougar Town with your wine (and vice versa, we suppose), so bust out those Big Carls, get cozy and take a peek at a 10-minute (!) highlight reel from Season 3 of ABC’s long-benched comedy.

Before pressing play below, here’s a little taste of what you can expect in C-Town‘s upcoming run (premiering Tuesday, Feb. 14 at 8:30/7:30c):

• Travis and Laurie share a cutesy moment that involves badmouthing a non-Cul-de-sac Crew member.

• There’s a semi-musical number.

• The cul-de-sac has a kick-ass zip line installed.

• Grayson was once an underwear model.

• There is more than one amazing dance sequence.

• Jules has no idea who rocker Alice Cooper is.

• There’s some seriously funny green screen action.

• Sarah Chalke is officially in the hiz-ouse!

Check out the video in its entirety below, and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements on Season 3!

Bill Lawrence on WhoSay

Comments (18)

• C.A.N.T W.A.I.T!!!

Comment by koop – February 6, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you TV Line, for your unwavering Cougar Town love and this amazing preview reel. February 14th cannot get here soon enough!

Comment by Gem – February 6, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the Community homage from the musical intro! Can’t wait it looks so hilarious!

Comment by torontogirl98 – February 6, 2012 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My, how I have missed this show. Can’t wait! Yay Cougar Town!

Comment by A.R. – February 6, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely lurrrve this show. Cant wait for next episode each week

Comment by Val Deasy – February 6, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the sneak peak! 8 more days!

Comment by Volcfom – February 6, 2012 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that just made my life. Imaginary Hat!

Comment by Brad – February 6, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Imaginary opera gloves! Wait, I don’t understand what we’re doing… :)

Comment by Jenner – February 6, 2012 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Took y’all long enough to post this! :-) Been out for 24+ hours!

Comment by Amanda – February 6, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t wait. this show makes me laugh so much. loved pretty much every word out of laurie’s mouth. as per usual. grayson also had be cracking up. he has turned into one of the funniest characters.

Comment by murley – February 6, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jules crashing down from the zip line into the car: the definition of “hilarious.”

Comment by Ben – February 6, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS SEASON! EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!

Comment by Mari – February 6, 2012 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Next Tuesday seriously cannot come fast enough. I am so in love with this show and watching this highlight reel makes me realize how much I MISSED IT. She says with pride (yes!).
    PENNY CANN!!!!

Comment by the girl – February 6, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for the new season. This hiatus has kicked ass.

Comment by Jason – February 6, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously.
      I don’t even….
      I don’t know you, but I love you.
      Also, I agree. It has totally kicked ass. It’s been the worst.

Comment by Hello fellows. – February 6, 2012 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hilarious! Can’t wait!

Comment by Carm – February 6, 2012 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This made my day way better! hilarious!!

Comment by Jessica – February 6, 2012 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh Cougar Town… How I’ve missed thee!!! Love the promo. Can’t wait.

Comment by Jackie – February 6, 2012 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post