Hot Shot: The Army Wives Have Season 6 Appeal

Get More: First Look, News

Lifetime’s Army Wives finally have a Season 6 premiere date, and now they’re ready to be noticed — by, ironically, wearing nothing but body camouflage body paint.

In this new piece of Season 6 key art — which you may have spied online in recent days, or perhaps on a billboard in Los Angeles — Sally Pressman, Catherine Bell, Kim Delaney, Brigid Brannagh and Wendy Davis channel the Dixie Chicks by posing all together in the altogether. And despite the camo paint, they definitely do not blend.

Army Wives launches its new season on Sunday, March 4, at 9/8c.

Comments (21)

• WOW!

Comment by tvfan – February 6, 2012 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea!
    It’s been too long. So glad the Army Wives are back.

Comment by WingsofCrystal – February 6, 2012 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thats what im talking about, I love them

Comment by fernando – February 6, 2012 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like these show but I have to wonder if these is the finale season it feel like it was after watching the last season finale

Comment by Michael – February 6, 2012 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope all 23 episodes are all in the 6th season. that would be great!!!

Comment by aaron – February 6, 2012 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Army Wives, I really hope this isn’t a final season

Comment by Martina – February 6, 2012 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YEAH! Love Army Wives. I just wish they would lay off the Photoshop a bit!

Comment by lipsticksocialism – February 7, 2012 01:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh, is Drop Dead Diva coming back??

Comment by Lovebug – February 7, 2012 05:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Catherine Bell has gotten a lot of work done. She doesn’t even look like the same person in “Bruce Almighty.”

Comment by Kim – February 7, 2012 06:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Catherine is in her 40′s now… women do change and thanks to close up HD TV’s, probably need a little help to keep the looks up.. it’s amazing to see the difference in her from early episodes of JAG to the end of that show to now… You can only do so much to undo the work of nature and time on the human body…

Comment by Doug-H – February 7, 2012 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lovin’ the hippie hair. But please, lose the extensions; let it grow :)
    Can’t WAIT for the new season!

Comment by Sharon – February 7, 2012 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So you advertise a series about strong, independent women by stripping them down and sexing them up? Come on, Lifetime.

Comment by Violet – February 8, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • she probably has extensions because at that age it’s hard for women to have the long, flowing hair of youth.

Comment by Winston5 – February 9, 2012 01:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where is it written in stone that women can’t be strong and sexy?My mother raised 5 kids was a very strong lady and also very sexy.It is possible to be sexy and still have the ability to EVEN run the country.Lighten up

Comment by Bettye – March 5, 2012 05:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I been waiting for them to come back. I love Army Wives. I hope this is not the last season .

Comment by Cassandra – February 8, 2012 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait love that show

Comment by Janet Buck – February 9, 2012 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if Kim Delaney got treatment for alcoholism. She had a recent incident where she was presenting an award at a military ceremony and she was carted offstage after rambling incoherently. She had previously driven drunk in California. I hope she got help.

Comment by sandy – February 9, 2012 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sooo happy Army Wives is finally back. Love the show, and I also hope it isn’t their last season!!!

Comment by Karen – February 12, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG YES!! I have been waiting for this….can’t blemmin’ wait for army wives!! yay!

Comment by Gwen Hansell – February 20, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who was the photographer on this? Amazing image.

Comment by Joe – March 30, 2012 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post