Super Video: Watch NBC's Star-Studded Promo

Holy cross-promotion, Batman!
Check out NBC’s super-fun, insanely ambitious, musically-themed Super Bowl ad featuring the casts of 30 Rock, Community, Parks and Recreation, Parenthood, Law & Order: SVU and, well, the list goes on.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Dana says:

The best tv shows are on NBC, seriously. I don´t know why America is not watching them. So happy Parenthood is included in this!!

2. Derek says:

Loved it!
    And holy, NBC really does have a crop of big stars… now if they could just get their ratings up

3. Emily says:

It’s nice to see NBC actually acknowledging that Community exists!

4. Annie says:

I wish Chuck was around long enough to be apart of this :(

5. Snapy says:

Too bad they forgot Days of Our Lives. :(

6. nuni says:

It was short but yay for Parenthood cast being there!

7. mawhi says:

Amazing! NBC is the best network. Can you imagine the collective casts of any other network being so willing to collaborate on something like this? Doubt it. They’re so happy!

• Emily says:

Actually ABC did a series of ads with all its casts moved into one house. Look up ABC house on youtube and it brings up at least 5 ads.

8. Awake says:

It is too bad that Chuck was not on long enough to be in this, It also would have cool if they would have had Awake in there to give it some promotion. They could have have had Jason Isaac in there at the end instead of Fallon with line “Did I miss it? Sorry I overslept”

9. Allie says:

I know right? xD At least we have a for sure confirmation it isn’t dead.

10. js says:

that was awesome! such a nice network with some great talent…

11. Eliza says:

Community and Parks & Rec!!!
    Two my favorite shows ever.

• Ari says:

Am I the only one who wished that they would have had Rob Lowe really unleash the Traeger dance moves? I swear anytime Chris Traeger dances you are pretty much 100% going to have everyone laughing. He looks like he is bother having the best time of his life and in incredible pain.

12. Danny says:

AWESOME … makes it look cool to watch NBC again.
    Side-note: was that my never-does-wrong Mariska SINGING!?!?! LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER

13. kevin says:

NBC better end their slump and CBS may no longer be America’s Most Watched Network during the 2012 – 13 Fall TV season.

14. Maddy says:

I rewally like this. I could have done with the Smash part though.

15. Ella says:

LOL, that was awesome.

16. Jenni says:

Who knew 10 years ago that NBC would become the young people’s (ie 20 & 30 somethings) network?

17. Mr. So & So says:

For some reason my smile went away once I saw Leno..

18. Katie Hart says:

Fun commercial, but way too much 30 Rock! Community deserved more than its few seconds (but at least it was there!), and Grimm more than its one second.

19. em says:

Love it! So many great shows in there!

20. Emily says:

Aww, I really enjoyed this. It’s nice to see NBC relax and have some fun. That poor network; I can’t help that I don’t watch anything on NBC anymore (not enough time and not big on comedies), but I’m looking forward to Awake. And why are you so awesome, Jimmy Fallon??

21. Mel says:

This made me realize how much I truly love NBC–what a clever ad! I know it’s been said already, but I LOVED seeing the cast of Community. I miss that show so much! I don’t understand the appeal of CBS and why practically every show on that network is a hit. I hope this add won over some people so NBC can get back on track.

22. Margo says:

I dont watch any NBC shows…although I will probably just get started with The Voice and Smash these seasons…but that was a pretty damn impressive commercial. For all the shows to get together like that, I am sure this promotion worked in their favor. Damn cool!

23. L says:

THAT is awesome! they have so great shows and even better casts…just WOW

24. jess says:

omg i love it!!! makes me realize that network tv does have a lot of talent after all!

25. Sasha says:

So i found that SO AWESOME!

26. Volcfom says:

Any reference to “How to Succeed” is awesome. Loved this!

27. Steffie says:

Best thing about it was COMMUNITY!!!

28. yaboeag says:

LOL at the guy from Grimm being photoshopped in the group at the end! But awesome commercial!

29. icy says:

Gotta love the Law and Order SVU cast. From Mariska to Ice T’s funny reaction it was awesome.

30. Amber says:

The Community scene was long enough to give me hope the network hasn’t given up on the show. I think if they really had given up on it and it had no chance for renewal then one or two of the cast members would have just been given a cameo in the crowd at the end. Ya know, like what was done to Kathy Bates.

31. Mandy says:

Hooray for Parenthood and Community in there. And Ron from Parks and Rec made me laugh!

32. Brian says:

I think season 2 of The Voice, Smash, and Awake just could be the saving grace of NBC. I hope more people come to this network. Shows like Community and Parks & Recreation deserve more eyeballs. By the way, the premiere of Smash was pretty awesome. And The Voice is about 500,000 times less irritating than the needs-to-be-retired American Idol.

33. Jessica says:

Mariska is FLAWLESS! Not to mention STUNNING!!!! I just about died when she came out waving those handcuffs. Who new singing can now be added to her long list of talents? That was my absolute favorite part. And Belzer’s dance moves, LOL! The rest of the SVU cast seemed uncomfortable and forced but at least Mariska shined.

34. Julio P says:

Honestly, this was the best commercial of the night. I loved it! Especially Ice-T’s expression, lol.