Is Good Wife the Best? Is NBC Spoiling Smash? Did Blair Do a Hair Don't? And More Questions!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we are going to throw at you, from shows including Glee, Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries and The Office!

1 | Who has already placed their order for the Chuck DVD set featuring an extended, 52-minute series finale?

2 | Was there a more satisfying moment on The Good Wife than watching a flustered Wendy Scott-Carr scramble to keep her case against Will from going up in flames? And that was the best episode of the season, right?

3 | Not to get all Miley Cyrus on you, but: Are the SAG Awards TV’s most efficient kudoscast or the dullest? And can we declare a moratorium on red carpet interviewers pestering Jon Cryer about the long-tired Charlie Sheen subject? And is there a petition to prohibit child actors from SAG-winning ensembles from delivering the acceptance speech? And any theories as to why Mary Tyler Moore stayed on stage, staring out to the audience, 10 seconds after she finished her career achievement speech?

4 | Someone in The Pine Tree State please tell us: Is Vancouver doing a better job of passing itself off as Maine (on Once Upon a Time) than it ever has as NYC in Fringe’s trips to the Big Apple? Speaking of ABC’s magical series, Mary Margaret and David sure make adultery seem adorable, don’t they?

5 | So, NBC — at some point having Fear Factor players drink the semen of a living creature seemed like a good idea?

6 | What do you think was Gossip Girl bride Blair’s most difficult decision: Louis vs. Chuck, or to not have her hair done for a royal wedding?

7 | Has Hart of Dixie officially switched gears and given up on making George a swoon-worthy good ol’ boy? (And how amazing was Zoe’s impression of Lemon?)

8 | Sutton’s little sis Laurel on The Lying Game needs way more airtime, don’t you think? She’s such a ray of sweetness on a show rife with bitchy and devious characters.

9 | After watching this week’s Glee, does the thought of the Sebastian replacing Kurt in New Directions make anyone else want to punch something (or someone) really freakin’ hard? And while we’re on the topic of the troublemaker: rock salt?! What, did Sebastian think Kurt was a demon?

10 | Arielle Kebbel’s sexy new 90210 gal is going to end up being totally cray-cray, right?

11 | Who else votes that Lizzy Caplan ditch her new Showtime pilot and stick around New Girl for, we dunno, ever? And while we love her lawyer character, seriously — how many episodes until Nick and Jess get together?

12| Having an office here in New York City, can we tell you just how ridiculous White Collar’s brightly lit storefront strip club was?

13 | Why is NBC revealing so, so much in the latest Smash promos? Hell, we’ve already seen the first four episodes and even we’re being spoiled.

14 | That circa-2010 Casesars Palace ad that resurfaced on YouTube and stars The Bachelor‘s acid-tongued Courtney: Is she supposed to be playing a call girl — or is our mind just stuck in Bachelor Pad mode?

15 | Which Grey’s Anatomy “alt” moment put the biggest smile on your face: Percy saying, “Just shoot me now,” Arizona declaring Callie to be “amazing,” unconscious Lexie being carried in by old-school McSteamy, or Mer/Der bonding at the bar? P.S. Who thinks Grey’s was taking a dig at Katherine Heigl by characterizing alt-Izzie as “crazy”?

16 | Is there a better break-your-heart crier currently on TV than The Vampire Diaries‘ Candice Accola?

17 | Is it any doubt why 30 Rocker Alec Baldwin wins awards, given performances such as Jack handling both sides of Liz’s contract renegotiation?

18 | Have you, like Parks and Recreation‘s Leslie, written your congressman yet to ask that Galentine’s Day (aka Feb. 13) be made a national holiday? (It’s a very cool idea.) And was anyone else hoping that Anne’s top-secret date on Parks and Recreation was going to turn out to be Mark (Paul Schneider)?

19 | Hmm, if Angela’s baby is in fact Dwight’s, does that mean they’ll be joining him on The Office‘s Schrute Farms spin-off? Speaking of tots: Have we seen Jim and Pam’s kids before? It’s unbelievable how big CeCe is now!

20 | Was anyone else just waiting for Chris’ “mayhem” brother to veer them off the road on Up All Night? That’s Allstate’s stand.

21 | With The Voice‘s Season 2 premiere just days away, how smart was it for proven hitmaker American Idol to kick off its final Season 11 audition episode with a flashback to Carrie Underwood getting ready for her Season 4 tryout?

22 | Between her adorably heartbreaking Sloth-induced breakdown on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to her hilarious A-Rod/airplane story on Chelsea Lately, can we all agree that Kristen Bell is the most reliably entertaining talk show guest of the moment?

1. rose says:

#12 What does working in NYC have to do with knowledge of strip club lighting? I worked in NYC for 8 years and had no reason to find out the lighting levels of strip clubs. I think someone is going to get their expense account audited.

2. Sarah says:

All about Maine,
    Yes Vancouver is doing a a better job representing Maine in Once Upon a Time. Only a Mainer would point out that we have a slightly different variety of vegetation growing in our state. I concur that the show seems to have forgotten that it is not uncommon for western/northern areas of the state to have snow on the ground from November to April.

3. David says:

And the question you did not ask… Who besides me wants to see every episode of Sheldon Cooper’s flag webcast?

4. Louise says:

Wouldn’t it be nice if Vancouver could just be Vancouver for a change (now that ‘DaVinci’s’ Inquest is gone that is). I’ve never been to Maine, but it probably makes a better Maine than it did Kansas on ‘Smallville’ all those years. (By the way, the show isn’t filmed in Vancouver exactly… the town scenes are in Steveston and Fort Langley… Vancouver itself isn’t nearly so quaint).

5. Aiden says:

Question #1 – I did! Extra 8 minutes of that explosive finale? Yes, please. DVDs were bought precisely 1 hour after the finale aired because composing thyself takes a while and I knew I needed a heck of a lot more CHUCK.
    Okay, guess that’s the last CHUCK-related question then, TVLine. Thanks for everything!

6. Mandy says:

Whoa, I didn’t even consider Mark as Anne’s mystery date on Park and Rec. But now that you mention it, that would have been the best. While the show has improved greatly over the seasons, Paul Schneider was the reason I gave this show a chance. I would love to see him back!

7. Deena says:

The Good Wife was one of those “wow that was good” episodes this week. I loved Dana’s face when she realized Kalinda screwed her over. I loved when I realized it to! And of course when Wendy was caught completely off guard by the UNICEF money.
    A small part that stuck with me was when Diane asked Kalinda to keep her in the loop with what was going on with Will, and Kalinda asked if it was so she could start separating herself from him or something. Diane looked at her & said, “no, so I can help.” And then Will & Diane danced at the end. I loved the comradery between them as true allies, not frenemies.

8. Rachel says:

I don’t mind Sebastian, but I have problems with the actor who played him. He always had this smug expression that wasn’t exactly said ‘I’m gay and I’m the villain’ but more like ‘I’m cool because I’m in Glee, look at me!!’ look. That drives me insane… He’s too proud of himself but not immersed in the character. I hope he’ll improve if they actually think of making him a regular next season.

9. Lee says:

#9 – I get stabby whenever I think about Sebastian, let alone as a replacement for Kurt. I doubt I’ll be sticking around if Sebastian does. He’s irredeemable.

10. Cristina says:

Vancouver is an extremely versatile city to film in. Speaking as a Vancouverite, I’m really proud that our city is the filming place of choice for many shows. It may not be a very convincing NYC for Fringe, but it has managed to hold up as hundreds of different cities across the US in Supernatural…
    My favourite Grey’s alt moment was Mark coming in and having Addie tell Derek that the baby wasn’t his! Also, I’m hoping that Alex/April pairing was Shonda’s way of hinting that it’s going to happen in the regular Grey’s-verse.
    And Kristen Bell on Ellen made me laugh harder than I have watching her show in a while! She is adorable! :)

11. Elle says:

I live in Singapore and promis for SMASH have even been incessantly playing here during nearly every ad break. And, get this, the series doesn’t begin broadcast till mid March! Geez!

12. Elle says:

Oops, “promis” should have been “promos”