Secret Circle Sneak Peek: Blackwell's Back! Who's Not Happy to See Him?

John Blackwell is making his way to The Secret Circle, and we’ve got a sneak peek of the mysterious man reuniting with his estranged daughter Cassie.
Former Dr. Quinn/One Life to Live star Joe Lando makes his debut as Blackwell in the Feb. 16 episode of the CW series. But while viewers have been eager for the character’s introduction, it doesn’t seem like anyone in Chance Harbor is particularly happy to see him, based on the following heated photos. Given what happened 16 years ago, it’s no surprise he and Ethan also exchange some words.
But if there’s one upside to your possibly evil dad coming back to town, it’s in the photo of Adam comforting Cassie.
Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (17)

• Does anyone else think the resemblance between Ethan and Adam is some really good casting?

Comment by Guest – February 2, 2012 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the same thing immediately when I saw that pic. Their eyes, especially, are really father/son.

Comment by Jason – February 3, 2012 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This should be interesting…. I think the casting on this show is marvelous!

Comment by Garnet_and_Gold47 – February 2, 2012 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does this mean that Ethan will now know that the kids know they have powers?1 I am fed up of the kids and adults not talking about this stuff! I really hope blackwell is a good guy who just cares about Cassie as well!

Comment by Kate – February 3, 2012 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh Sully, you’re unrecognizable, dude. You look more like Lionel Luthor these days.

Comment by Jason – February 3, 2012 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Joe Lando and Adam Harrington!! Two hot dads!!!
    This show is slowly getting better!!!

Comment by sarah – February 3, 2012 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I’d buy a copy of that hookup…

Comment by Tarc – February 3, 2012 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved Joe as Blackwell!

Comment by Lauren – February 19, 2012 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i LOVE joe lando in everything and anything he does. dr. quinn’s sully was my very favorite, but i love watching him and hearing him still. thank you.

Comment by maryann daniels – March 2, 2012 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with maryann. I love Joe Lando in almost everything he does. I call some of his early movies a training ground. He has improved so much. As Blackwell, depth has been added. This is also seen in The Secret Circle.
      If he would accept, Joe belongs on The Secret Circle, for a second season.
      I don’t know I would watch unless I could watch Joe. I have watched episodes with some of the other adult actors,however, they are good but do not measure up to Joe.

Comment by Nancy – March 6, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love joe lando in the secret circle.His acting is awsome as blackwell.I wish he would be in more shows.

Comment by tanisha raman – March 7, 2012 02:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ijust loved joe lando in the secret circle, he still looks handsome .Would love to see him in more episodes please.His evil role is too good .

Comment by vicky taylor – March 7, 2012 02:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot believe that this is the same man who played Byron Sulley on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman all those yrs. He looks good in this short hair cut. I just found out about this series..Can anyone tell me when it first started on CW TV? thanks

Comment by Lina Sorbilli – March 25, 2012 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love JOELANDO so much and i wont watch TSC if he doesn’t be in it for new season.he is most handsome and best actor.

Comment by mahsa – June 20, 2012 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know if I could watch another CW show. The manner in which the TSC was handled was not fair or equal. A winning show was not renewed.

Comment by Nancy – June 28, 2012 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have not watched another show on CW Network since the cancellation of The Secret Circle. I watched the episodes on Chiller.

Comment by Nat – February 27, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #FF @Joe_Lando #TheBlackwellTeam
    Casting could not have picked a better actor than Joe Lando. To me Joe Lando portrays the mirrow image of John Blackwell. I really enjoy watching him. Hope he is asked to come back for a second season.

Comment by Nancy Nash – March 11, 2012 06:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post