Secret Circle Sneak Peek: Blackwell's Back! Who's Not Happy to See Him?

John Blackwell is making his way to The Secret Circle, and we’ve got a sneak peek of the mysterious man reuniting with his estranged daughter Cassie.
Former Dr. Quinn/One Life to Live star Joe Lando makes his debut as Blackwell in the Feb. 16 episode of the CW series. But while viewers have been eager for the character’s introduction, it doesn’t seem like anyone in Chance Harbor is particularly happy to see him, based on the following heated photos. Given what happened 16 years ago, it’s no surprise he and Ethan also exchange some words.
But if there’s one upside to your possibly evil dad coming back to town, it’s in the photo of Adam comforting Cassie.
Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Guest says:

Does anyone else think the resemblance between Ethan and Adam is some really good casting?

2. Garnet_and_Gold47 says:

This should be interesting…. I think the casting on this show is marvelous!

3. Kate says:

Does this mean that Ethan will now know that the kids know they have powers?1 I am fed up of the kids and adults not talking about this stuff! I really hope blackwell is a good guy who just cares about Cassie as well!

4. Jason says:

Oh Sully, you’re unrecognizable, dude. You look more like Lionel Luthor these days.

5. sarah says:

Love Joe Lando and Adam Harrington!! Two hot dads!!!
    This show is slowly getting better!!!

6. Lauren says:

Loved Joe as Blackwell!

7. maryann daniels says:

i LOVE joe lando in everything and anything he does. dr. quinn’s sully was my very favorite, but i love watching him and hearing him still. thank you.

• Nancy says:

I agree with maryann. I love Joe Lando in almost everything he does. I call some of his early movies a training ground. He has improved so much. As Blackwell, depth has been added. This is also seen in The Secret Circle.
      If he would accept, Joe belongs on The Secret Circle, for a second season.
      I don’t know I would watch unless I could watch Joe. I have watched episodes with some of the other adult actors,however, they are good but do not measure up to Joe.

8. tanisha raman says:

I love joe lando in the secret circle.His acting is awsome as blackwell.I wish he would be in more shows.

9. vicky taylor says:

Ijust loved joe lando in the secret circle, he still looks handsome .Would love to see him in more episodes please.His evil role is too good .

10. I cannot believe that this is the same man who played Byron Sulley on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman all those yrs. He looks good in this short hair cut. I just found out about this series..Can anyone tell me when it first started on CW TV? thanks

11. mahsa says:

I love JOELANDO so much and i wont watch TSC if he doesn’t be in it for new season.he is most handsome and best actor.

12. Nancy says:

I don’t know if I could watch another CW show. The manner in which the TSC was handled was not fair or equal. A winning show was not renewed.

13. Nat says:

I have not watched another show on CW Network since the cancellation of The Secret Circle. I watched the episodes on Chiller.

14. Nancy Nash says:

#FF @Joe_Lando #TheBlackwellTeam
    Casting could not have picked a better actor than Joe Lando. To me Joe Lando portrays the mirrow image of John Blackwell. I really enjoy watching him. Hope he is asked to come back for a second season.