Glee First Look Video: Watch Ricky Martin and New Directions Perform 'Sexy and I Know It'

Pop quiz: What do you get when you cross Ricky Martin and LMFAO’s “Sexy and I Know It”? One of Glee‘s most energetic and entertaining covers to date — and the proof is in the embedded video player below.

Glee Mystery: Who is Stephen?!

In Tuesday’s all-new Glee, McKinley High’s new Spanish teacher — played by the Latin pop sensation and sometime actor — leads New Directions in a Spanglish-ized version of the recent No. 1 smash. And man, does it ever work (out).
Press play below and then hit the comments with thoughts (bonus points to those whose reactions are expressed entirely in chatspeak).

Loading video...

Want more Glee scoop/spoilers? Follow @MichaelAusiello on Twitter

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: First Look, Video

1. T I says:

ehm… I just don’t like the song.,. if it was a catchy song maybe I would have been thrilled.. but this is a “seen-it-before”-moment. Liked Gwyneth Paltrow waaay better.

2. vanessa says:

LIKE SERIOUSLY WHATS PEOPLES PROBLEM WITH RICKY MARTIN GUEST STARRING ON THE SHOW I THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA! RICKY MARTIN IS A TALENTED STAR WHOSE DOMINATED BOTH SPANISH AND ENGLISH POP. HES PERFECT FOR A SPANISH TEACHER ROLE AND AS FAR AS I CAN TELL HE DID A WAY BETTER JOB ON THAT SONG THEN THE ORIGINAL GROUP AND HE IS THE EPITOME OF SEXY UNLIKE THE IDIOTS WHO WROTE IT. YOU KNOW WHATS ALSO INTERESTING THAT THERES A LOAD OF PEOPLE WHO AREN’T SPANISH SPEAKERS NOR OF LATIN DESCENT WHO ARE TALKING LOADS OF SMACK AND WONT ADMIT THEYRE JUST BUTT HURT BITTER RACISTS.shows how narrow minded and uptight people are and only use pitiful excuses to justify their hate.

3. gorram says:

Some of you really need to lighten up.

4. lexi says:

Ricky martin is ufff <3.<3

5. Rox says:

I think is great i just can’t wait to watch the episode Ricky looks so good and i’m sure will be so fun too.

6. New York says:

I can’t understand why a show about kids performing in GLEE is going towards the direction of bring more attention to the teachers then the students, especially when they have so many topics they can cover that the younger audience would prefer. My daughter’s teachers seems to be influenced by these characters…there are some teachers that are now even performing at the HS shows, taking a spot that should have been given to a student instead. They need to grow up and give the HS experience back to the students. The writers of the show should simply have a spinoff or write another show about teachers and school staff members.

7. Evelyn Vega says:

Oh Dios mio que papito chulo ese Ricky Martin <3 Puerto Rican candy…. another A+ performance.

8. Elle says:

That was totally duende with Ricky rocking out move that body. Pheeewaaa he can move it and I need some Spanish lessons, lol

9. Chi says: