New Spoiler Alert!: First Look at Cougar Town's Return, House Preview and More!

Get More: Exclusive, Scoop, Spoilers, Video

It’s only Episode 2 of Spoiler Alert!, and already we’re going on location — to exotic “Napa Valley” to be specific.

While there, I sat down with the cast of Cougar Town and got the deets on the long-, long-awaited Season 3 (bowing Feb. 14); the wedding in which it might culminate; the make-out session that, if Christa Miller has her way, you’ll have to see to believe; and just how amazing a certain special guest star was. (No, not David Arquette. Although I’m sure he was fine, too.)

Plus, this edition’s segment of Spoiler Alert Theater finds two of the comedy’s more potty-mouthed castmates doing a dramatic reading of a tense scene between Hugh Laurie and special guest star Jeffrey Wright from next week’s House.

So what are you waiting for? Click below, sit back and imbibe. Er, enjoy!

Comments (16)

• Thanks for linking it here, my one suggestion is go back to keeping the camera steady. All the shaking was really off putting.

Comment by Danielle H – February 2, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved spoiler theater! I can’t wait for this show to be back already!

Comment by KT – February 2, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny video. You can really tell how well they all get along. Can February 14th come any sooner?

Comment by BRETT – February 2, 2012 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael you’re the best! Thank you for posting this,I miss Cougar Town so much and they’re all so funny..Can’t wait for season 3!

Comment by lila – February 2, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry, doesn’t do it for me. Clever idea, though.

Comment by Annie Sisk – February 2, 2012 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE this video! Can’t wait for Cougar Town!

Comment by JJ – February 2, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you, Michael! I enjoyed that.
    I love this cast & show!

Comment by Eliza – February 2, 2012 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “They sharked my car!” – the new season looks absolutely hilarious! I can’t wait to see the rest of it. It’s been too long without the Cul-de-Sac Crew and Big Carl on my screen. It will be good to have them back!

Comment by Jake – February 2, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve missed you on my … internet video feed. Love your vids so much!!

Comment by Jayne – February 2, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG in the reading from House S8E11, I heard the reference “he’s your friend and you’re afraid he’s never gonna walk again.” Is this Wilson they’re talking about?????????

Comment by shiremaid – February 2, 2012 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @shiremaid – No, I think he’s talking about Chase.

Comment by kim – February 2, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How can it be Chase when in the very next episode he is walking around just fine??? Anyone? THANKS! :)

Comment by Nancy – February 2, 2012 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHERE WAS [H]OUSE CLIP, AUSS???

Comment by Nancy – February 2, 2012 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Cougar Town – so funny, glad they’re coming back! The whole cast is so amazing!

Comment by David Raymer – February 3, 2012 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I want to see Brian play House – anyone else?

Comment by Elizabeth – February 3, 2012 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Courtney’s face DOES NOT MOVE, it is SO creepy!

Comment by Christine – February 7, 2012 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post