Exclusive: New Walking Dead Trailer Features Car Wrecks, Pistols, Head-Butting and More!

This exclusive teaser for the Feb. 12 return of The Walking Dead might as well be titled The Running Alive.
In it, our embattled protagonists — fresh off the midseason zombie massacre — appear to be in the direst of dire straits, especially Andrea (Laurie Holden) and Sophia’s poor mom, Carol (Melissa Suzanne McBride). (That woman cannot catch a break!)
There’s also a big car wreck, pistols aplenty, some human-on-human head-butting and a crossbow incident that suggests the return of Daryl’s long-MIA brother, Merle.
But you don’t have to take our word for it — seeing is believing, so click below and take a look.

1. Sarah F says:

Argh, way too fast-paced edits, can’t really get excited for the split second each exciting moment was given! But it does look like it might have a bit more action than the first half of the season, which will be good….

2. Scott says:

I cam’t wait for the DVD (see ‘personal note’ – they’rre uncensored). I love this show.
    On a personal note, I hope AMC stops censoring the closed captions but not the sound.

3. Michael Sacal says:

“seeing is believing”
    “The Video You Are Trying To Watch Cannot Be Viewed From Your Current Country or Location”.

4. Conster says:

My thoughts exactly

5. Laurel says:

I love the show but I’m hoping that they pick up the pace in the seasons second half.
    More action not so many long dramatic conversations.

6. Dav says:

Looks to have lots of action…which is a good thing. Can’t wait!

7. Argoa says:

What about people from outside, the US and A?

8. Evelyn says:

“suggests the return of Daryl’s long-MIA brother, Merle.”
    Um, wasn’t Daryl hallucinating his brother was back during the first part of season two? I don’t think Merle is actually back.

9. Amber says:

I know a lot of people who have complained about the lack of action in the first half of season 2, and it’s really starting to get on my nerves. I think part of the point of this show is that the survivors are the true walking dead, not the zombies, and the show is meant to be a character study into what happens when survivors of an apocalypse are forced to find out who they really are in life. And I’ve got news, it’s gonna get ugly, as people can be quite ugly. Also, I believe the action sequences lose a lot of their impact when they are done too frequently. Doing them sporadically gives you a sense that whenever one happens, the odds are good that we could really lose a character, and it drives the feeling that these people are truly in danger. If you want non-stop action with characters who don’t have personalities or depth or personal stories, go watch a Michael Bay movie. I’ll stick with Walking Dead and I will love every delicious moment of the show.

10. marie says:

Well said, Amber, and well thought out. I agree completely.

11. jonathon says:

yeah i agree. every show has its flaws but i’ve enjoyed this show way too much to notice what they are. i love it!

12. The Squatch says:

No sign of Dale or T-dog in any of those scenes. I wonder if that means anything. Hmm…

13. AesopsDrunkBrother says: