Exclusive

Supernatural Exclusive: Rachel Miner Returns!

Misha Collins won’t be the only familiar face making his way back to Supernatural later this season.

Rachel Miner, who plays the demon Meg Masters (never to be confused with TVLine’s own), will return to the CW series, we have learned exclusively.

Supernatural Hot Shots: Dean Meets His [Spoiler]!

Details on Miner’s comeback are scarce. Last we saw Meg in Season 6’s “Caged Heat,” she had teamed up with the Winchesters and Castiel — and smooched the latter! — to trap Crowley. But the former Crossroads demon ended up overpowering her, and she barely escaped with her life.

With Collins set to reprise his role as Castiel in Episode 17 — although possibly in some new incarnation — could Meg be back to help him out?

Supernatural fans, are you excited for Meg’s return? Hit the comments with your theories.

1. kayla says:

honestly i didn’t like meg (blonde) but Rachel made her more likable and less demonic and i enjoy seeing her cant wait ooo and the chemistry between her and cas hehehe i mean come on who wouldn’t want to kiss him and guys really!!! destiel… isn’t really a thing. also the show is still running so the writers must be doing something right :)also for all those haters out there you cared enough to write something to jokes on you they got chya

2. Nikki says:

I do like Meg, and I don’t mind Rachel’s portrayal of her. I guess it will be nice to see her back, although I’m sure her return has something to do with Castiel, and the less I see of him, the better.
    I was hoping to finally get a Samcentric episode really dealing with his issues (although admittedly 7.15 was quite good, but we do need more, since it’s been avoided for so long) but now I bet 7.17 is going to be all about Castiel’s return and Sam will be ignored. I really don’t want to see 40 minutes of the boys fawning over him.
    I feel like Castiel is just being shoved back into the show where there’s no place for him anymore. He has, in my opinion, outlived his usefulness. I can’t think of any reason why he needs to come back for a third time… He’s been exploded three times already, enough is enough!
    I don’t see how he’s going to just stroll into the show anyway. Surely neither Sam nor Dean want to see him. Maybe Sam will forgive him, since he’s too nice for his own good and already seems to have, but if Dean forgives Castiel… Well, it will go against everything I know and love about his character. It’s always been that Dean would sooner shoot than look at anyone who hurt Sam the slightest bit, and Castiel has put Sam through agony by breaking down the wall. How can he forgive that? And it’s more than that, Castiel is also, no matter how indirectly, responsible for Bobby’s death, just about the only living friend the boys had left. He did release the Leviathans, after all. Castiel also lied and double crossed them, and killed thousands of people! Dean killed Amy for murdering a handful of people, look at what Castiel has done. He shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it.

3. Tina says:

@heidi, nobody said Wincest is canon. But you just had to write something to bash Jared out of nowhere… I can’t stop being amazed by Jared haters who turn everything that has to do with SN but doesn’t even mention Sam, into an anti-Jared campaign…

4. TonyM says:

The brunette who plays Meg is just a terrible actor. How the hell did she get this pivitol part? I cringe everytime she says a line!!

• kim says:

i totally agree with you! she gets on my nerves everytime she opens her mouth! i hate so much the way she talks…she has a language problem or what?….. the scenes have just no credibility when she is around…

5. dethfan says:

Your all sick its so popular to be gay now.

6. Exactly how would you find a way to construct this type of fantastic crowd involving commenters to your web page?

7. Slash says:

I really don’t like Meg I don’t know why. I feel the reason we don’t want to see Castiel with anyone is because let’s face it once someone is in a relationship they just become boring. I think the best thing is if they don’t officially pair anyone up that would keep us all happy.

I love Destiel too