Ratings: Glee Surges With MJ Tribute, Ringer Returns to Smaller Audience
Glee‘s OMJ! moment, airing opposite repeats on CBS and ABC, gave the Fox hit its largest audience since the season premiere — surging 20 percent to just over 9 million total viewers — while its 3.6 demo rating represents a 16-percent bump.
In turn, New Girl, with 7.24 mil and a 3.5, saw gains of 4 percent from its last fresh episode. Fox’s Raising Hope, alas, dipped 6 and 9 percent to 4.7 mil/2.1.
Elsewhere on Tuesday:
* The CW’s 90210 (1.43 mil/0.7) drew a few more eyeballs while holding steady in the demo. Ringer returned from its long winter break to 1.38 million total viewers, shedding 14 percent of its most recent audience while holding onto its series-low 0.6 demo rating.
* The Biggest Loser was steady with 6 million total viewers and a 2.1.
* ABC’s Celebrity Wife Swap finale (5.6 mil/1.9) slipped 4 and 10 percent.
* An NCIS repeat drew the night’s largest audience (12.9 mil), while Glee netted the best demo.
* In the battle of the 10 o’clock broadcast repeats — because someone will ask — Unforgettable dominated with 7.85 mil and a 1.4.
What were you tuned into this Tuesday?