Exclusive

Gossip Girl Exclusive First Look: Dan and Blair Take Flight (or Do They?) in Episode 101!

Gossip Girl‘s runaway princess bride has landed!
We’ve got your exclusive first look at next week’s episode of the CW sudser, which picks up right where Monday’s 100th installment left off — with Dan chauffeuring a newly-married Blair away from her wedding reception from hell. Where did he take her? To the airport, of course!
As executive producer Josh Safran previously teased, the on-location shoot “was a really complicated, but super fun, big, great set piece” that yields “some of the best comedy we’ve ever done. [It’s] very funny.”
A few quick takeaways from the gallery below: The princess and her pauper face an uphill battle reaching their final destination, Blair must really be in a bad place if she’s augmenting her wardrobe at an airport gift shop, and this episode is already well on its way to being our favorite GG hour of the season.
Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Blair’s honeymoon at the (apologies in advance) Dairport.

1. DAIRLUVER says:

Like Chuck and Blair….separately. CHAIR is basically an abusive relationship that has become worn out. Each season it’s been the tragedy or romance of CHAIR, and it’s becoming mundane to the point where each line they say sounds the same now. The 100th episode would’ve been epic if they hadn’t said the same thing last season then the season before, it was same thing new words. DAIR is refreshing, and it’s how Gossip Girl should’ve been with two people, who are opposites, coming together. Chuck and Serena expect people to love them, but don’t know how to give genuine love back. If CHAIR get together, the writers will totally contradict Blair’s character because she wants to have “pure and SIMPLE love” and it’s refreshing to see a normal relationship with a build up for once with DAIR.

2. i hate dair SO MUCH GO CHAIR WAHOOO! says:

Omg ye dair fans are soooo not gossip girl fans! Ye turn da channel when blair and chuck come on the screen! Incase you hear blair say i love you CHUCK! And i duno wat wi happen but hopefuly dis dan says ti blair i love you and she relieses omg il end up with dan humprey from Broklyn :-( noo way! Then goes to find a priest and brake het pact and goes to CHUCK! In a few eposides anyway! Then dan goes ta serena! Dair? Noooo way! Its just soooo freakin rong! Worse than i duno like eric and a girl!

• R says:

Yes, I do fast forward the CB scenes, same old nonsense that makes me want to hurl and I like my laptop to much. Actions speak louder that words anyway, she runs to Dan everytime she needs, basically her partner or boyfriend. That is what your other half should be, its delusional to think otherwise. The pact is gone, she told C she doesn’t want to be with him cause he’ll continue to ruin her life. Really, Dan from Brooklyn is the best you can come up with.

3. Caitie says:

*____*
    So excited for Monday.

4. Nate says:

Finally, we might be in for some pay back, S5 might be saved yet. Imagine the beautiful, adorable babies they would make together!

5. anna says:

Can’t wait! Love Dan and Blair together.

6. Stacey says:

Dairport! I can’t wait for Monday. Thank you for the pics ♥

7. S me says:

Really looking forward to this episode!
    Dan and Blair are a new GG powerhouse. Look how many fans came back just to see them interact.

8. Kopassus says:

yes it’s time to dair

9. H. says:

DAIR!!! Finally!! They are soo adorable, love them!

10. Lauren says:

Dair and Dairport are PERFECTION. So freaking prepped for the next episode!
    Dan and Blair shenanigans please!!!

11. Natasha says:

Finally, an episode with a lot of the best should-be couple on the show. They’ve been stringing us along for so long they need to give us Dair rn.
    Can’t wait to see this!

12. melissa says:

dairrrrr <3 look at all the dair love in these comments!!! love it.

13. Empress says:

i’m all for a wonderful Dair friendship..but I just dont get anything romantic from Blair towards Dan..waitin to see what will happen though..we all know that Chair will be the inevitable end to GG though…i’m sorry for Serena though..i actually liked her and Dan..I thought he was her one tru love :(

14. Ella says:

Michael! You posted the most adorable picture of Dair yesterday and promised us even MORE adorable picture! But that was easily the most adorable of the bunch. Oh, who cares, I am so psyched for Dan/Blair! I hope the writers do this authentically, as opposed to their usual brand of square dancing characters.

15. Andrea says:

If you guys honestly find the show gross now because of this then why do you watch it? They have been saying this since the summer that this was going to happen. We all know that she will eventually be with chuck. Good lord get over yourselves!

16. Tiffany says:

Ewww!!! I don’t like this! I will not support Dair! I love Chuck and Blair together, they’re meant for each other!!! Grrr if Blair ends up with Dan I will be very mad!!!

17. D says:

Finally the best characters on the show together again!!! <3 DAIR Forever!!!!!

18. Jenny says:

Thank you for the adorable pics!!! you’re a gem. I love DAIR so much. D and B are so fun and fresh. Not OTT and stale like a certain other pairing. I can’t wait for DAIR to go therrrrrree (if you know what I mean ;) … then it will be sexy and funny, all good stuff for the show!

19. Clara says:

Best couple ever!! Love them

20. Hannah says:

totally agreed. They deserve each other and they look soo adorable, peerfect couple! Love Dair!!

21. Emily says:

Shuch an adorable couple !!! Please dont mess this up GG writers

22. Carol says:

DAIR is so heavenly !!! Love Them

23. harum scarum says:

dair can have their funny friendship moments at the airport. we all know blair’s going to end up with chuck anyway. it’s just a matter of time

24. Ma says:

love Dan and Blair. They are beautiful, intelligent, sweet and flawless. Dare to Dair.

25. katherine says:

I would like Chuck and Blair to eventually work things out but I do think a relationship with Dan is what she needs. She has had such bad luck and I think a relationship with Dan will make her happy so I’m not bothered. I am a Chair fan at heart but I do also love Dair.