Glee Hot Shots: Rachel's Dads Make Their Debut, Ricky Martin Boogies Into McKinley

Looks like February — and not June — will be Gay Pride Month at William McKinley High. Indeed, we’ve got a sneak peek of Rachel’s two dads (Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell), plus one of Glee‘s most hotly anticipated guest starts of 2012, openly gay heartthrob Ricky Martin — all three of whom will make their debuts on the hit Fox series between now and Valentine’s Day.

Goldblum and Mitchell join the cast as Hiram and Leroy in the Feb. 14 episode (airing at 8/7c), in which they host a dinner party. Hmm, could it be for their daughter’s possible new fiancé, Finn?

Glee Exclusive: Matt Bomer to Guest Star as Blaine’s [Spoiler Alert]!

Meanwhile, next Tuesday, Feb. 7, Martin stops by as “the hottest Spanish teacher ever in the history of Ohio.” Sorry, Mr. Schue! The new educator will also be administering some musical lessons to New Directions (bon-bon shaking included).

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (30)

• No offense to Ricky Martin, because I kind of love him, but I want to just skip his episode which sounds boring and skip straight to the Valentine’s Day episode so we can meet Rachel’s dads.

Comment by Celia – January 31, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Those don’t look like the guys from the pilot in Rachel’s pictures.

Comment by Snapy – January 31, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

SOME people from pilots ARE ALWAYS RECAST!!!!!!!

Case and point THE FINDER.

Ahhh

Comment by Sasha – January 31, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Case *in* point, dear.

Comment by Snapy – January 31, 2012 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ummmm when they showed rachels dads in the pilot, wasnt one of them black?

Comment by andrew – January 31, 2012 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brian Stokes Mitchell is black.

Comment by Lolie – January 31, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my god here we go again, LOL.

Comment by Danyelle – January 31, 2012 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know right.

Some people are so ridiculous

Comment by Sasha – January 31, 2012 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ^This. That comment made my day!

Comment by Taylor – January 31, 2012 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yep. Stuck in a loop.

Comment by dee123 – February 1, 2012 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • aww – so cute !

Comment by angelstorm – January 31, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s the deal with Dianna Agron? SO much speculation going on…

Comment by Snix – January 31, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Speculation about what?

Comment by May – February 1, 2012 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Kk – January 31, 2012 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I HATE to say this but I’m in it for the new spanish teacher.

Comment by Amanda Green – January 31, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The musical numbers don’t sound too exciting. And I cannot get rid of the image of Mr. Shue wearing that matador outfit, and not in a good way. That’s kind of disappointing because I was really looking forward to seeing Ricky on. And what about Gloria Estefan? When is she going to be on? Can’t wait to see her…

Comment by Babygate – January 31, 2012 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anybody else have a late 90s flashback when they saw Ricky? Like, woah. HAHA.

Comment by Danielle H – January 31, 2012 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am SOOOOO excited about Jeff Goldblum, he’s one of my OG “weird” crushes. I have always had a thing for him, lol!, so reading this I actually audibly gasped! haha!

And Ricky!! <3 Look at him!! He's in the middle of Harry Shum and Britney, who I think have some of the bigger screen presents on the show (background people so interested we noticed them before they had lines), and Rick just out shines them all. lol! He looks great, can't wait for this one either!

Comment by Lizzie – January 31, 2012 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see that Brittany is going to do some dancing because she is really great and always ends up doing simple moves since the rest of the women are kind of blah dancers.

Comment by the girl – January 31, 2012 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Isn’t Gloria Estefan playing Santana’s mom in The Spanish Teacher? I heard about that before and now there isn’t anything…I want her to be on to hopefully get some more Brittana…

Comment by Kinsey – January 31, 2012 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Goldblum’s shirt gave me a migraine.

Comment by J – January 31, 2012 10:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brittany can really straddle that chair.

Comment by scooterbeanbag – February 1, 2012 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank God!! Brittany and Mike actually get to dance. It makes no sense how they have 2 great dancers and don’t use them to their full potential. I’m sorry the rest of the cast (with the exception of Kevin McHale) can’t dance but that doesn’t mean B&M should be sidelined as much as they are.

Comment by Sarah – February 1, 2012 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So looking forward to RICKY MARTIN episode!!! :)

Comment by Alan – February 1, 2012 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have seen Brian Stokes Mitchell in concert many times and in Broadway musicals and his voice is wonderful! I look forward to seeing and hearing him on Glee. He is also a very nice guy.

Comment by Roseann – February 1, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch this show anymore (Glee went from hot mess to soggy mess) but if Brian Stokes Mitchell sings anything from Prince of Egypt songbook then I’ll be there with bells on.

Comment by Plum – February 1, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jeff Goldblum is the perfect guy to play Rachel’s dad. Can’t wait to see this!

Comment by Mandu – February 1, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I saw Brian Stokes Mitchell in Ragtime a while back. I had chills when he sang. Can’t wait to see and hear him. Jeff Goldblum, eh.

Comment by Laura – February 1, 2012 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why must Glee ruin the best of actors?

Comment by Tay – February 2, 2012 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really looking forward to this spanish episode… Glee has become “too white”… Too many white actors and music from white artists. and what happened to Gloria Estefan ??

Comment by Lily – February 2, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post