Glee Hot Shots: Rachel's Dads Make Their Debut, Ricky Martin Boogies Into McKinley

Looks like February — and not June — will be Gay Pride Month at William McKinley High. Indeed, we’ve got a sneak peek of Rachel’s two dads (Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell), plus one of Glee‘s most hotly anticipated guest starts of 2012, openly gay heartthrob Ricky Martin — all three of whom will make their debuts on the hit Fox series between now and Valentine’s Day.

Goldblum and Mitchell join the cast as Hiram and Leroy in the Feb. 14 episode (airing at 8/7c), in which they host a dinner party. Hmm, could it be for their daughter’s possible new fiancé, Finn?

Glee Exclusive: Matt Bomer to Guest Star as Blaine’s [Spoiler Alert]!

Meanwhile, next Tuesday, Feb. 7, Martin stops by as “the hottest Spanish teacher ever in the history of Ohio.” Sorry, Mr. Schue! The new educator will also be administering some musical lessons to New Directions (bon-bon shaking included).

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Celia says:

No offense to Ricky Martin, because I kind of love him, but I want to just skip his episode which sounds boring and skip straight to the Valentine’s Day episode so we can meet Rachel’s dads.

2. Snapy says:

Those don’t look like the guys from the pilot in Rachel’s pictures.

3. andrew says:

ummmm when they showed rachels dads in the pilot, wasnt one of them black?

4. angelstorm says:

aww – so cute !

5. Snix says:

What’s the deal with Dianna Agron? SO much speculation going on…

6. Amanda Green says:

I HATE to say this but I’m in it for the new spanish teacher.

7. Babygate says:

The musical numbers don’t sound too exciting. And I cannot get rid of the image of Mr. Shue wearing that matador outfit, and not in a good way. That’s kind of disappointing because I was really looking forward to seeing Ricky on. And what about Gloria Estefan? When is she going to be on? Can’t wait to see her…

8. Danielle H says:

Anybody else have a late 90s flashback when they saw Ricky? Like, woah. HAHA.

9. Lizzie says:

I am SOOOOO excited about Jeff Goldblum, he’s one of my OG “weird” crushes. I have always had a thing for him, lol!, so reading this I actually audibly gasped! haha!

And Ricky!! <3 Look at him!! He's in the middle of Harry Shum and Britney, who I think have some of the bigger screen presents on the show (background people so interested we noticed them before they had lines), and Rick just out shines them all. lol! He looks great, can't wait for this one either!

10. the girl says:

Glad to see that Brittany is going to do some dancing because she is really great and always ends up doing simple moves since the rest of the women are kind of blah dancers.

11. Kinsey says:

Isn’t Gloria Estefan playing Santana’s mom in The Spanish Teacher? I heard about that before and now there isn’t anything…I want her to be on to hopefully get some more Brittana…

12. J says:

Goldblum’s shirt gave me a migraine.

13. scooterbeanbag says:

Brittany can really straddle that chair.

14. Sarah says:

Thank God!! Brittany and Mike actually get to dance. It makes no sense how they have 2 great dancers and don’t use them to their full potential. I’m sorry the rest of the cast (with the exception of Kevin McHale) can’t dance but that doesn’t mean B&M should be sidelined as much as they are.

15. Alan says:

So looking forward to RICKY MARTIN episode!!! :)

16. Roseann says:

I have seen Brian Stokes Mitchell in concert many times and in Broadway musicals and his voice is wonderful! I look forward to seeing and hearing him on Glee. He is also a very nice guy.

17. Plum says:

I don’t watch this show anymore (Glee went from hot mess to soggy mess) but if Brian Stokes Mitchell sings anything from Prince of Egypt songbook then I’ll be there with bells on.

18. Mandu says:

Jeff Goldblum is the perfect guy to play Rachel’s dad. Can’t wait to see this!

19. Laura says:

I saw Brian Stokes Mitchell in Ragtime a while back. I had chills when he sang. Can’t wait to see and hear him. Jeff Goldblum, eh.

20. Tay says:

Why must Glee ruin the best of actors?

21. Lily says:

Really looking forward to this spanish episode… Glee has become “too white”… Too many white actors and music from white artists. and what happened to Gloria Estefan ??