Game of Thrones: New Season 2 Trailer!

Get More: First Look, Video

Breaking weather advisory from HBO: Winter is coming in a little more than two months!

The cabler reminded fans of this Sunday night with the release of a new trailer for Game of Thrones‘ highly-anticipated second season (debuting April 1).

If you missed it, never fear: The clip is embedded below!

Comments (6)

• OMG!!! Winter feels soooo far…!!! I’m so excited, and can’t wait for see them all, especially Robb. I’m so in love with him!!!

Comment by Mara – January 29, 2012 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Intense music. This trailer makes me anxious for the new season!

Comment by Ben – January 30, 2012 03:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TYRION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait for season 2! and season 1 on bluray before that!

Comment by Jess – January 30, 2012 05:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can NOT Wait! Does anyone know what is supposed to happen to that little boy king. I hope he gets eaten by a dragon the little brat. And his Mom too (Although I love Lena Headey)

Comment by Daf – January 30, 2012 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you read the books, you’d know what was going to happen (or not!) to the little boy king. :)

I can’t wait for the new season, mainly because STANNIS! And DAVOS! :D

Comment by Moryssa – January 30, 2012 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This Show is just the best. We wait to long to see this. The opening is great as well. Thank you for great entertainment. Hoe the little King gets what is due to him. Not a nice person at all.

Comment by Janette Jocumsen - Burgess – February 9, 2012 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post