Game of Thrones: New Season 2 Trailer!

Breaking weather advisory from HBO: Winter is coming in a little more than two months!

The cabler reminded fans of this Sunday night with the release of a new trailer for Game of Thrones‘ highly-anticipated second season (debuting April 1).

If you missed it, never fear: The clip is embedded below!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: First Look, Video

1. Mara says:

OMG!!! Winter feels soooo far…!!! I’m so excited, and can’t wait for see them all, especially Robb. I’m so in love with him!!!

2. Ben says:

Intense music. This trailer makes me anxious for the new season!

3. Jess says:

TYRION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait for season 2! and season 1 on bluray before that!

4. Daf says:

I can NOT Wait! Does anyone know what is supposed to happen to that little boy king. I hope he gets eaten by a dragon the little brat. And his Mom too (Although I love Lena Headey)

• Moryssa says:

If you read the books, you’d know what was going to happen (or not!) to the little boy king. :)

I can’t wait for the new season, mainly because STANNIS! And DAVOS! :D

5. Janette Jocumsen - Burgess says:

This Show is just the best. We wait to long to see this. The opening is great as well. Thank you for great entertainment. Hoe the little King gets what is due to him. Not a nice person at all.