Exclusive

White Collar Exclusive First Look: Can Neal Con True Blood's Joe Manganiello?

There’s been a werewolf sighting in New York! True Blood manbeast Joe Manganiello guest-stars opposite his real-life friend, Matt Bomer, on USA Network’s White Collar next Tuesday, and as you can see via this first look video clip, even their fictional personas find something in common.

Glee Exclusive: White Collar‘s Matt Bomer Poised to Play Blaine’s [Spoiler Alert]!

In the Season 3 episode, Manganiello plays Ben Ryan, a recently released ex-con who moves in across the street from Peter and Elizabeth (played by Tim DeKay and Tiffani Thiessen), and promptly draws the latter’s attention, Rear Window-style.

To get a better bead on what the Burkes’ new neighbor might be up to, Neal “bumps into” Ben after he meets with a parole officer, and tries to make a friend. Press PLAY below to see how Neal’s introduction is received.

Fun fact: Bomer and Manganiello also co-star — playing male strippers — in the movie Magic Mike, due to hit theaters in June.

Loading video...
TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. Tay says:

White Collar is awesome. So why is Matt Bomer guest starring on Glee? He’s better than that.

2. nickels says:

if Joe Manganiello moved across from me, i’d keep the binoculars out, too.

3. Kat says:

I dont even watch White Collar but the allure of so much handsome on TV mandates that I tune in.

4. Auds says:

Even more fun fact is that both Matt & Joe were buddies in college.

5. Trenton says:

He must be independently wealthy, or Peter and Elizabeth bought a cheap cheap house in a bad NYC neighborhood. He is a high ranking Fed….so this whole set up seems a bit of a stretch.

• SG says:

LOL Unlike all those other ‘White Collar’ storylines which are so firmly based in reality. ;)

• CJ says:

Well, if he’s a crook, maybe there’s a possibility that he has some ill-gotten gains from one of his crimes?

• lacey says:

Peter and Elizabeth moved into that house before Peter became head of the white collar division. So it’s entirely possible that their house is located in a cheap neighborhood.

6. Isabelle says:

Their intro is very cute, Neal gets to wear jeans lol. All that hotness, wooo. I know Joe must get sick of it but I really want a shirtless scene, Matt owes us a fresh one too, why couldnt they meet at a gym? I’m just sayin.

7. Clarice says:

“Jomer” – cannot wait. Both so hot! Matt insanely good actor. Glee role beneath him but will be fun for him and the viewers, we’ll get to hear that beautiful voice!

8. John says:

I can’t get the video to lay under either I.E. or Firefox. What am I missing?

The progress bar at the bottom of the video shows 00:00 minutes.

9. Danielle H says:

I cannot wait for Magic Mike. The hotness will be unbearable. *SQUEEEE*

10. Alex says:

Matt Bomer’s busy lately, isn’t it? Two movies and a guest spot on Glee coming up…I selfishly don’t want his film career to take off so he can be Neal on White Collar forever.

11. Ella says:

Amazing, can’t wait! Too much hotness. Also, I wonder if Hilarie Burton (Joe’s One Tree Hill co-star) will be in this episode? Given how shoddily both their characters ended up being treated on that show, I wonder if they’re friends :)

12. maggie says:

MB & JM together! So much hotness might make my TV burst into flames.