White Collar Exclusive First Look: Can Neal Con True Blood's Joe Manganiello?

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

There’s been a werewolf sighting in New York! True Blood manbeast Joe Manganiello guest-stars opposite his real-life friend, Matt Bomer, on USA Network’s White Collar next Tuesday, and as you can see via this first look video clip, even their fictional personas find something in common.

Glee Exclusive: White Collar‘s Matt Bomer Poised to Play Blaine’s [Spoiler Alert]!

In the Season 3 episode, Manganiello plays Ben Ryan, a recently released ex-con who moves in across the street from Peter and Elizabeth (played by Tim DeKay and Tiffani Thiessen), and promptly draws the latter’s attention, Rear Window-style.

To get a better bead on what the Burkes’ new neighbor might be up to, Neal “bumps into” Ben after he meets with a parole officer, and tries to make a friend. Press PLAY below to see how Neal’s introduction is received.

Fun fact: Bomer and Manganiello also co-star — playing male strippers — in the movie Magic Mike, due to hit theaters in June.

Loading video...

Comments (24)

• White Collar is awesome. So why is Matt Bomer guest starring on Glee? He’s better than that.

Comment by Tay – January 27, 2012 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly what I said it makes me so mad/frustrated why does he need to stoop so low?!

Comment by torontogirl98 – January 27, 2012 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I believe he’s friends with Ryan Murphy, so presumably he’s doing him a favor.

Comment by SG – January 27, 2012 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, but this is good for Matt. He will get a the opportunity to sing and other people can get to know him.

Comment by Jenna – January 27, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stick to “White Collar” talk here, & “Glee” on that article. Can’t you keep attention directed, like when you watch the show?!

Comment by TJ. Church – January 27, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gives him airtime, and shows off his voice. Heck, I don’t care what he’s on, as long as I can see him! 8-)

Comment by Dale Sullivan – January 30, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if Joe Manganiello moved across from me, i’d keep the binoculars out, too.

Comment by nickels – January 27, 2012 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second that

Comment by Isabelle – January 27, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont even watch White Collar but the allure of so much handsome on TV mandates that I tune in.

Comment by Kat – January 27, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You should. It’s a great show. I has nice to look at characters, but also a nice mix of humor and good stories.

Comment by tvadictmom – January 27, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even more fun fact is that both Matt & Joe were buddies in college.

Comment by Auds – January 27, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That must be what the article means when it says they are “real life friends.”

Comment by lauren – January 27, 2012 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AND THEY’RE GOING TO BE IN “MAGIC MIKE” THE STRIPPER MOVIE. *DEAD* IT’S TOO MUCH FOR ME. I CAN’T EVEN BREATHE.

Comment by MOLLY – January 27, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He must be independently wealthy, or Peter and Elizabeth bought a cheap cheap house in a bad NYC neighborhood. He is a high ranking Fed….so this whole set up seems a bit of a stretch.

Comment by Trenton – January 27, 2012 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL Unlike all those other ‘White Collar’ storylines which are so firmly based in reality. ;)

Comment by SG – January 27, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, if he’s a crook, maybe there’s a possibility that he has some ill-gotten gains from one of his crimes?

Comment by CJ – January 27, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Peter and Elizabeth moved into that house before Peter became head of the white collar division. So it’s entirely possible that their house is located in a cheap neighborhood.

Comment by lacey – January 28, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Their intro is very cute, Neal gets to wear jeans lol. All that hotness, wooo. I know Joe must get sick of it but I really want a shirtless scene, Matt owes us a fresh one too, why couldnt they meet at a gym? I’m just sayin.

Comment by Isabelle – January 27, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Jomer” – cannot wait. Both so hot! Matt insanely good actor. Glee role beneath him but will be fun for him and the viewers, we’ll get to hear that beautiful voice!

Comment by Clarice – January 27, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t get the video to lay under either I.E. or Firefox. What am I missing?

The progress bar at the bottom of the video shows 00:00 minutes.

Comment by John – January 27, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot wait for Magic Mike. The hotness will be unbearable. *SQUEEEE*

Comment by Danielle H – January 27, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer’s busy lately, isn’t it? Two movies and a guest spot on Glee coming up…I selfishly don’t want his film career to take off so he can be Neal on White Collar forever.

Comment by Alex – January 27, 2012 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing, can’t wait! Too much hotness. Also, I wonder if Hilarie Burton (Joe’s One Tree Hill co-star) will be in this episode? Given how shoddily both their characters ended up being treated on that show, I wonder if they’re friends :)

Comment by Ella – January 27, 2012 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MB & JM together! So much hotness might make my TV burst into flames.

Comment by maggie – January 29, 2012 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post