Spoiler Alert Web Series Debut: Glee Jacko Clip! Once Upon a Time Scoop! Downton Preview!

Get More: Exclusive, Spoilers, Video

The one thing about the premiere of my new web series, Spoiler Alert, that doesn’t actually require a spoiler alert: its awesomeness!

Come on, with Community’s irresistibly saucy Yvette Nicole Brown and Ugly Betty’s pretty hilarious Michael Urie as my inaugural guests (along with TVLine’s own Matt Webb Mitovich), it was halfway there from the get-go, right?

Besides, not only do my panelists bring the funny, they also join me in dishing the dirt on Once Upon a Time and Revenge, and try to resist singing along with the sneak peek at Glee’s Michael Jackson episode. Oh, and did I mention there’s a dramatic pre-enactment of a heartbreaking scene from the Season 2 finale of Downton Abbey? Because there is.

Behold — I give you… Spoiler Alert!

Be sure to subscribe to ENTV for all your entertainment news FIRST.

Comments (45)

• OMJ i love this !!! … Michael … You are the BEST !! love this

Comment by aftvjunkie – January 27, 2012 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow really miss Michael Urie <3 <3 <3

Comment by Kate – January 27, 2012 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a fun 10 minutes! Very cute! The dramatic reinactment (preinactment?) of Downton was great, and the Glee clip makes me so pumped for next week!

Comment by Maggie – January 27, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this was truly amazing. i had no idea about the stranger and the typewriter in once upon a time!!! this is a great segment Michael!!!!

Comment by rush – January 27, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too much Glee, not enough Yvette & Michael (Urie, not Ausiello. A little of the latter goes a LONG way. …kidding, Michael.)

Comment by DJ Rogue – January 27, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t watch at work. Can anyone tell me what the Once Upon a Time spoiler was? Thanks!

Comment by Lisa – January 27, 2012 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mary Margaret and David are having an affair. And the stranger may be the author of Henry’s book. They didn’t say much more.

Comment by Àngels – January 27, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What is interesting about Once is you almost get to root for two sets of characters….like David and Mary are having an affair, while PC and Snow just slipped further apart. Do we want one couple to make it more so than the other? What if they have to choose which world to exist in? Also…someone asked if it was too soon for them…for once, don’t string it out for 8 thousand episodes…have a go w/ ur two romantic leads and if it doesn’t work….you can always curse them again.

Comment by Trenton – January 27, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it odd that while watching the Glee clip all I could think was that Kurt was probably pissed he didn’t get the glitter jacket outfit. I love Downton Abby so much. I’m so grateful for the pre-inactment. I just don’t know if it’s Bates and Anna or not. Her accent sounded more like the cooks but that could have been accidental.

Comment by Lauren K – January 27, 2012 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely hate Darren Criss outfit in the Glee/Jackson video. Love the music and most of the dancing, though. I just don’t think that those color pants should ever be made, nor should a costumer actually SELECT them for anything. All of the other costumes were so well done that I am sure they could have come up with one more good one for the person who was in the front!

Comment by Um – January 27, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Um – I disagree, I thought Darin stood out, which was the point. What I didn’t like was that ridiculous Russian Ushanka Kurt had on his head. Sometimes I just want to smack whoever dresses him. That aside, I’m looking forward to the MJ episode.

Comment by Melissa29 – January 27, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate how they dress him in every episode I wish he could wear his own clothes OR go back to the warbler outfit

Comment by Roger – January 27, 2012 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was really fun and reminded me how much I miss Michael Urie! I need him in my life.

Comment by Mandy – January 27, 2012 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!! Miss him so much!

Comment by Jessica – January 27, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was a fun little 10 minutes, wasn’t it? I enjoyed the entire panel. I really wish Michael could get back on TV, he’s fabulous. Miss his partner in crime too, but she’s at least currently guesting on HIMYM (which I don’t watch, unfortunately :().
      Make sure to post every week on TVLINE.com when this comes out so we can watch, Aussy!

Comment by Danielle H – January 27, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I could get used to this weekly web series. LOVE.

And we miss you Michael Urie! BRB still weeping about Ugly Betty ending.

Comment by K. – January 27, 2012 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVED IT! This first episode was a ton of fun, especially the Downton Abbey bit. I can’t wait for the next episode.

Comment by Stephanie – January 27, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael Urie and Yvette doing the Downton Abbey skit was the best shiz I’ve ever seen.

Comment by Amanda – January 27, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was fantastic. One, I can never get enough of Michael Urie nor Yvette Nicole Brown. Two, my favorite TVLine editor (Matt, you know I can’t quit you!) has me singing his praises again for dropping that Fringe reference in there. Three, it’s rather fantastic to see actors you love talk about TV they love, and to see them get geeked-out about it. But really… this was thoroughly enjoyable, and I cannot wait until the next edition of Spoiler Alert.

Comment by Jessica – January 27, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jessica, back up off my TVLine dreamweaver! [/things that don't sound less creepy in one's head]. Matt Webb Mitovich always gets some reference in there that brings out my inner fangirl! My favorite was around 6:30 with the ‘Judge Ito jokes’ line. It’s always nice when someone is as consistently fun ‘in person’ as they are on paper.

This was really great, Ausiello – I loved the inaugural guests, the spoiler discussion, the overall interaction, and the Glee clip. Usually I prefer reading articles to watching longer clips and hearing podcasts, but this was an entertaining 10 minutes that flew by!

Comment by Winnie – January 27, 2012 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hilarious! Keep them coming!

Comment by Julia – January 27, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the video webcast. It was great. You should also do a podcast every week too. Miss you on that from your time at EW. So how many webcasts are you promising us Michael?

Comment by Melissa29 – January 27, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously funny! and you are all twits! :)

Comment by charissa29 – January 27, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • absolutely genius!

Comment by Kimmy – January 27, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will never stop watching this!

Comment by RichieOnTV – January 27, 2012 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch any of the shows you mentioned, but I still enjoyed the video. The GLEE clip is absolutely ridiculous… but that’s the way the show has been since season 1. Honestly surprised people can still watch it.

Comment by BRETT – January 27, 2012 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going with my original guess that the new mystery character will actually be a human counter-part of the Magic Mirror.

Comment by Sarah – January 27, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Except Sidney is the Magic Mirror. Pretty sure his back story flashback is this weeknd?

Comment by Danyelle – January 27, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, I must have missed when they said it was him. Thanks! I guess writer of the book makes for sense now.

Comment by Sarah – January 27, 2012 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So entertaining! Some good spoilers in there, too.

Comment by em – January 27, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love this! this should be a weekly program. since you’re in nyc, what are the chances the good wife cast can be on it????

Comment by anne – January 27, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oooo! I LOVE Spoiler Alert!! Can’t wait for the next one! Although, I did not like how Kurt had a beaver wrapped around his head in that clip!!!? And surprisingly, for once, I thought Blaine did *gulp* a good job!

Comment by Spencer – January 27, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brilliant! Loved it.

Comment by Ainav – January 27, 2012 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved this! One request though…make it longer – 10 1/2 minutes is just not enough spoilerage and fun!

Comment by Tess – January 27, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it. I have issue with Blaine singing Michael. His voice just isn’t strong enough. Artie should have sung it. Sorry.

Comment by LaKeeau – January 27, 2012 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I liked how Blaine/Darren Criss handled the song and thoroughly enjoyed the clip as-is, but now that you say it, I will admit that I have a weakness for Artie-led songs/solos. Maybe Artie did start out singing initially, but the volume coming from Blaine’s loud pants drowned him out? Just kidding – I love you, Lou Eyrich!

Comment by Winnie – January 27, 2012 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Michael Urie on my TV. If he didn’t say it enough in this clip, he needs back on TV asap. Someone make it happen!

Comment by Mandy – January 27, 2012 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • :( Can’t see it… the youtube note is:

Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights.

Comment by Martin – January 28, 2012 12:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved it! Thank you for the clip from Glee. Also how awesome is Once upon a Time. I just recently started watching and am so addicted!

Comment by mandy – January 28, 2012 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVED IT.

Comment by Hannah – January 28, 2012 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THIS!

Comment by lar – January 28, 2012 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time- I am thinking that the stranger could possible be a Grimm. The brothers Grimm, where the original writers of Snow White.

Glee- Love the clip, I can’t wait for the Michael episode. I have to say though, I can’t stand the hat that Kurt is wearing in the beginning. Klaine Forever!!

Comment by Anna – January 29, 2012 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Michael Urie!!!!

Comment by Paige – February 7, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So good to see Michael Urie again. Why don’t he and Becki Newton have their own show? I miss their Ugly Betty podcasts, too.

Comment by Amy – February 8, 2012 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thnik, that you are not right. I am assured. Let’s discuss it. Write to me in PM.

Comment by icon downloads – September 24, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post