Exclusive

Spoiler Alert Web Series Debut: Glee Jacko Clip! Once Upon a Time Scoop! Downton Preview!

The one thing about the premiere of my new web series, Spoiler Alert, that doesn’t actually require a spoiler alert: its awesomeness!

Come on, with Community’s irresistibly saucy Yvette Nicole Brown and Ugly Betty’s pretty hilarious Michael Urie as my inaugural guests (along with TVLine’s own Matt Webb Mitovich), it was halfway there from the get-go, right?

Besides, not only do my panelists bring the funny, they also join me in dishing the dirt on Once Upon a Time and Revenge, and try to resist singing along with the sneak peek at Glee’s Michael Jackson episode. Oh, and did I mention there’s a dramatic pre-enactment of a heartbreaking scene from the Season 2 finale of Downton Abbey? Because there is.

Behold — I give you… Spoiler Alert!

Be sure to subscribe to ENTV for all your entertainment news FIRST.

1. aftvjunkie says:

OMJ i love this !!! … Michael … You are the BEST !! love this

2. Maggie says:

What a fun 10 minutes! Very cute! The dramatic reinactment (preinactment?) of Downton was great, and the Glee clip makes me so pumped for next week!

3. rush says:

this was truly amazing. i had no idea about the stranger and the typewriter in once upon a time!!! this is a great segment Michael!!!!

4. DJ Rogue says:

Too much Glee, not enough Yvette & Michael (Urie, not Ausiello. A little of the latter goes a LONG way. …kidding, Michael.)

5. Lisa says:

Can’t watch at work. Can anyone tell me what the Once Upon a Time spoiler was? Thanks!

• Àngels says:

Mary Margaret and David are having an affair. And the stranger may be the author of Henry’s book. They didn’t say much more.

• Trenton says:

What is interesting about Once is you almost get to root for two sets of characters….like David and Mary are having an affair, while PC and Snow just slipped further apart. Do we want one couple to make it more so than the other? What if they have to choose which world to exist in? Also…someone asked if it was too soon for them…for once, don’t string it out for 8 thousand episodes…have a go w/ ur two romantic leads and if it doesn’t work….you can always curse them again.

6. Lauren K says:

Is it odd that while watching the Glee clip all I could think was that Kurt was probably pissed he didn’t get the glitter jacket outfit. I love Downton Abby so much. I’m so grateful for the pre-inactment. I just don’t know if it’s Bates and Anna or not. Her accent sounded more like the cooks but that could have been accidental.

7. Um says:

I absolutely hate Darren Criss outfit in the Glee/Jackson video. Love the music and most of the dancing, though. I just don’t think that those color pants should ever be made, nor should a costumer actually SELECT them for anything. All of the other costumes were so well done that I am sure they could have come up with one more good one for the person who was in the front!

• Melissa29 says:

@Um – I disagree, I thought Darin stood out, which was the point. What I didn’t like was that ridiculous Russian Ushanka Kurt had on his head. Sometimes I just want to smack whoever dresses him. That aside, I’m looking forward to the MJ episode.

• Roger says:

I hate how they dress him in every episode I wish he could wear his own clothes OR go back to the warbler outfit

8. Mandy says:

That was really fun and reminded me how much I miss Michael Urie! I need him in my life.

• Jessica says:

THIS!! Miss him so much!

• Danielle H says:

It was a fun little 10 minutes, wasn’t it? I enjoyed the entire panel. I really wish Michael could get back on TV, he’s fabulous. Miss his partner in crime too, but she’s at least currently guesting on HIMYM (which I don’t watch, unfortunately :().
      Make sure to post every week on TVLINE.com when this comes out so we can watch, Aussy!

9. K. says:

I could get used to this weekly web series. LOVE.

And we miss you Michael Urie! BRB still weeping about Ugly Betty ending.

10. Stephanie says:

LOVED IT! This first episode was a ton of fun, especially the Downton Abbey bit. I can’t wait for the next episode.

11. Amanda says:

Michael Urie and Yvette doing the Downton Abbey skit was the best shiz I’ve ever seen.

12. Jessica says:

This was fantastic. One, I can never get enough of Michael Urie nor Yvette Nicole Brown. Two, my favorite TVLine editor (Matt, you know I can’t quit you!) has me singing his praises again for dropping that Fringe reference in there. Three, it’s rather fantastic to see actors you love talk about TV they love, and to see them get geeked-out about it. But really… this was thoroughly enjoyable, and I cannot wait until the next edition of Spoiler Alert.

• Winnie says:

Jessica, back up off my TVLine dreamweaver! [/things that don't sound less creepy in one's head]. Matt Webb Mitovich always gets some reference in there that brings out my inner fangirl! My favorite was around 6:30 with the ‘Judge Ito jokes’ line. It’s always nice when someone is as consistently fun ‘in person’ as they are on paper.

This was really great, Ausiello – I loved the inaugural guests, the spoiler discussion, the overall interaction, and the Glee clip. Usually I prefer reading articles to watching longer clips and hearing podcasts, but this was an entertaining 10 minutes that flew by!

13. Julia says:

Hilarious! Keep them coming!

14. Melissa29 says:

Thanks for the video webcast. It was great. You should also do a podcast every week too. Miss you on that from your time at EW. So how many webcasts are you promising us Michael?

15. charissa29 says:

Seriously funny! and you are all twits! :)

16. Kimmy says:

absolutely genius!

17. RichieOnTV says:

I will never stop watching this!

18. BRETT says:

I don’t watch any of the shows you mentioned, but I still enjoyed the video. The GLEE clip is absolutely ridiculous… but that’s the way the show has been since season 1. Honestly surprised people can still watch it.

19. Sarah says:

I’m going with my original guess that the new mystery character will actually be a human counter-part of the Magic Mirror.

20. em says:

So entertaining! Some good spoilers in there, too.

21. anne says:

love this! this should be a weekly program. since you’re in nyc, what are the chances the good wife cast can be on it????

22. Spencer says:

Oooo! I LOVE Spoiler Alert!! Can’t wait for the next one! Although, I did not like how Kurt had a beaver wrapped around his head in that clip!!!? And surprisingly, for once, I thought Blaine did *gulp* a good job!

23. Ainav says:

Brilliant! Loved it.

24. Tess says:

Loved this! One request though…make it longer – 10 1/2 minutes is just not enough spoilerage and fun!

25. LaKeeau says:

Love it. I have issue with Blaine singing Michael. His voice just isn’t strong enough. Artie should have sung it. Sorry.

• Winnie says:

I liked how Blaine/Darren Criss handled the song and thoroughly enjoyed the clip as-is, but now that you say it, I will admit that I have a weakness for Artie-led songs/solos. Maybe Artie did start out singing initially, but the volume coming from Blaine’s loud pants drowned him out? Just kidding – I love you, Lou Eyrich!

26. Mandy says:

I miss Michael Urie on my TV. If he didn’t say it enough in this clip, he needs back on TV asap. Someone make it happen!

27. Martin says:

:( Can’t see it… the youtube note is:

Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights.

28. mandy says:

Loved it! Thank you for the clip from Glee. Also how awesome is Once upon a Time. I just recently started watching and am so addicted!

29. Hannah says:

LOVED IT.

30. Anna says:

Once Upon a Time- I am thinking that the stranger could possible be a Grimm. The brothers Grimm, where the original writers of Snow White.

Glee- Love the clip, I can’t wait for the Michael episode. I have to say though, I can’t stand the hat that Kurt is wearing in the beginning. Klaine Forever!!

31. Paige says:

I love Michael Urie!!!!

32. Amy says:

So good to see Michael Urie again. Why don’t he and Becki Newton have their own show? I miss their Ugly Betty podcasts, too.

33. I thnik, that you are not right. I am assured. Let’s discuss it. Write to me in PM.