Glee Exclusive: Matt Bomer to Guest Star as Blaine's [Spoiler Alert]!

Apparently, pretty runs in Blaine’s family: White Collar hunk Matt Bomer has closed a deal to guest-star in an April episode of Glee as the Warbler’s older brother, TVLine has learned exclusively.

This is big for a number of reasons. Among them:
 Since this will be the first time we meet any of the other Andersons, we might finally learn a bit about Blaine’s apparently gorgeous kin.

Glee First Look: Darren Criss Channels Michael Jackson!

This will also be the first time a lot of people will get to hear Bomer sing — because yes, natch, his character will get in on his sib’s musical number. (Oh, and lest you doubt his pipes, check out this clip below from the 2010 Kennedy Center Honors.)

It seems the soap grad is something of a new muse for Glee creator Ryan Murphy: He’s also just cast Bomer in his in-the-works film adaptation of Larry Kramer’s play, The Normal Heart.

Your thoughts? Do you see the family resemblance? What song do you hope Bomer will perform with Darren Criss?

Loading video...

For Instantaneous Glee Scoop/Spoilers Follow Ausiello on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello

Comments (312)

• Um, I cannot express how EXCITED I am for this. ANYTHING Matt Bomer is amazing.

Comment by Ella – January 27, 2012 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BLAINE/FAMILY=OTP. I think he’ll be perfect. OH MY GOSH. HDFGJDKJGHRD It’s not the Blaine show, it’s still Glee, they’re just focusing on him for a part of an episode. They’ve focused on Sam before? Kurt? Finn? What’s the difference? I can’t wait, oh my gosh.

Comment by GOD BLESS – January 27, 2012 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is one good looking family

Comment by Captain – January 27, 2012 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have never seen “Glee”, but I’ll watch to see Matt Bomer!Beautiful AND talented! z\*-)

Comment by Dale Sullivan – January 27, 2012 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, same here. I would love to see Matty B. walk around shirtless while singing. Mmmmm…..

Comment by unguibus – January 27, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I also have never seen Glee, but you can bet Matt Bomer is going to sizzle up the screen. His amazing acting and screen presence alone will make the Blain haters not even notice Blain is there, trust me LOL! I find it very interesting that Glee fans are so passionate about their show, good for them! But let’s get the focus back to an amazing and talented hot actor making a guest appearance…forget about the dislike you might have for Blain or Darryn and give Bomer a warm welcome…he is a beautiful man inside and out,fans will love this guy! Enjoy the show, I know I will.

Comment by Saphire – January 27, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think this will be interesting but, as much as I’ve loved Blaine, I am getting really tired of how completely clueless he is. This newest “Michael” promo just proves how dumb I think Blaine is turning out to be. He has a boyfriend yet continues to talk to the guy who’s done nothing but try to get in his pants. Then he tells him about their competition plans. What happened to the confident, astute Blaine from last year?

Love you Blaine, but you’re losing me and I’m starting to think Kurt can do better.

Comment by gorram – January 27, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^ It’s because Kurt can do better! He had to chase after Mr. Bland ever since “Never Been Kissed” while noone ever chased after him and now with that uncreative love triangle it’s the same.

Comment by Jane – January 27, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Klaine had a lot of potential, but I think it’s been squandered.

Comment by gorram – January 27, 2012 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The writing overall has been terrible this season. What was that whole Puck/Quinn/Shelby/Beth mess? Terrible for all characters involved. And Finn taking over Santana’s coming out story line. Ridiculously offensive. Never mind the writers continuously kicking Kurt in the face and making him lie down and take it instead of standing up and fighting like he normally would.

Klaine has been underutilized this season. The only focus their relationship has had was in TFT, and it was amazing. The fact is, the writers are ignoring their most compelling and interesting couples, which just so happen to be the two queer couples (Brittany and Santana haven’t had a conversation for the past three episodes, and Britt was completely shut out of Santana’s coming out story in favor of FINN. Not to mention they still haven’t kissed).

The problem doesn’t lie with Klaine, but with the writing overall, particularly the baby drama and the current fixation on Finchel.

Comment by anon – January 27, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Amazing? AMAZING? TFT made a Kurt/Dave pairing seem HEALTHIER than Klaine! Blaine had sex with Kurt FOR A PLAY, completely ignored how hurt Kurt was feeling about the Sebastian thing, ignores him at Scandals, becomes an almost rapist when drunk (WTF? Blaine wasn’t such a nasty drunk in BIOTA!), and when Kurt apologizes for everything, he decides ‘I was going to apologize, but you know what? It IS your fault.’ Were I a Klaine shipper, I’d ignore that episode.

Comment by Marco – January 28, 2012 05:40 AM PDT
          • Lol I have many bones to pick with the man who was responsible for writing this episode. lol.

They ruin everything, don’t they?

Comment by Alois – January 28, 2012 05:44 AM PDT
          • I totally agree with Marco. But also the thing that annoys me about the “love triangle” is that everytime Sebastian is talking I have to listen to things like Blaine being “sex on a sitck” “super hot” and the worst: “too good for Kurt”.

Comment by Julia – January 28, 2012 01:48 PM PDT
          • Blaine did not have sex with Kurt because of a play. The scene after Artie’s virgin-shaming established that Blaine was fine with going slow, and just wanted Kurt to be comfortable (when they were talking in Blaine’s bedroom).

Blaine addressed Kurt’s insecurities regarding Sebastian in the auditorium and told him that Sebastian meant nothing to him.

Blaine did not ignore Kurt at Scandals. He was heart-eying him from the dance floor until Kurt got up to join him. He barely seemed aware of Sebastian’s presence, especially after he started dancing with Kurt.

Blaine did not try to rape Kurt; he was horny and stupid and hurt Kurt’s feelings by suggesting drunken sex in a car (Kurt is a romantic). He didn’t try to force himself on Kurt or stop him when he wanted to get up off Blaine’s lap and leave.

Er what? Blaine apologized, straight up. “I was drunk, and I’m sorry.” No excuses, no strings attached. Then Kurt said. “I’m sorry too(…) I guess I’m just a silly romantic.” And Blaine said, “It’s not silly.” Which effectively dismissed Kurt’s apology as unnecessary. Context is your friend, Marco :)

Funny you bring up BIOTA, because Kurt said Blaine kissing Rachel was worse than what happened in the car. Gee, seems like he feels really violated and scared of Blaine! Or not. Context is your friend :)!

I AM a Klaine shipper, and I wouldn’t ignore that episode for the life of me. Not only is it well written, interesting, and strengthened Blaine and Kurt’s bond and love for each other, but it’s the only episode so far this season that has had them and their relationship as a central focus.

Comment by re: Marco – February 2, 2012 07:01 AM PDT
      • The thing about chasing is what it really is is relentlessly pursuing someone who isn’t interested in you, hoping they’ll break down and give in to your desires. Like Sebastian with Blaine: would you honestly want someone treating Kurt like that?

And Kurt did not “chase” Blaine (who is not bland). They became friends, Kurt fell in love, told Blaine about his feelings, and Blaine wasn’t ready for a relationship, and didn’t jump into one because he was afraid of ruining their friendship and hurting Kurt. Kurt waited patiently, content in remaining friends, until Blaine realized the depths of his feelings and went directly to Kurt to tell him how he felt and then they started dating. Now they’re in love, treat each other with respect and care, and actually have a natural, healthy relationship earned by communication, honesty, and feelings of deep love, affection, and attraction for one another.

I think it’s gross to frame relationships in terms of who “can do better” or who “deserves” whom. It’s creepy and objectifying and has no place in healthy relationship.

And it’s not a love triangle, since Blaine has no interest in Sebastian.

Comment by anon – January 27, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • THIS! Love triangle? Blaine is obviously uncomfortable with the creep.

Comment by Katie – January 27, 2012 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You took the words right out from my mouth :)

Comment by Sarah – January 29, 2012 12:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well how about actually watching the episode before judging? :)

Comment by Sonia – January 27, 2012 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Blaine trusts the Warblers. They are his friends. The Warblers and ND had a friendly, fair competition last year. It stands to reason (in Blaine’s and indeed any nice person’s mind) that the same would happen this year. In Michael, we’ll see Blaine discovering just how manipulative and awful Sebastian is.

Blaine had ONE phone conversation about removing wine stains from a uniform (a uniform he values, keep in mind, as it represents the Warblers, his friends and a former safe space). Sebastian called HIM. Blaine is polite and likes to help people. It is not “dumb” that he had a phone conversation with Sebastian. Sebastian’s words “he couldn’t shut up about it” and Kurt’s reaction “How often do you talk?” could make someone who doesn’t really think about what they’re watching assume that Blaine and Sebastian have regular chit-chats, but that’s not actually what’s been stated as happening. We know Blaine is avoiding Sebastian online and that Sebastian phoned him for advice. That’s it. That’s not stupid.

Blaine doesn’t know how awful Sebastian is. Why? Oh, maybe because Kurt didn’t inform him of the conversation he had with the meerkat in HOTS. Don’t try to pin this all on Blaine; Kurt’s insecurities and Blaine’s tendency to be polite to a fault coupled with Sebastian’s pushiness and manipulation is what is making this an issue.

Comment by anon – January 27, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Now that’s a perfect post.

Comment by F. Dillinger – January 27, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay haters, enough! The chance to hear two amazing voices sing together is never a waste. Matt and Darren, bring it on….

Comment by Scott – January 27, 2012 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The resemblance is uncanny. Great casting, Mr. Murphy.

In response to the Blaine comments, Blaine really has not gotten much screen time overall. He’s sung a ton of songs, but he’s gotten very little character/plot-related lines. I would personally like to see less songs and more dialogue.

Comment by Ty – January 27, 2012 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone NEEDS to call Jon Hamm and make him the father! Or Hugh Jackman… since he can dance and sing.

Ryan Murphy… please do this.

Comment by Steve – January 27, 2012 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Umm, didn’t they establish last season, through Rachel’s comment about having his children in BIOTA, that Blaine was Eurasian (as is Darren Criss)? I love Matt Bomer, but I don’t see any Asian there… maybe he’s a half-brother? Still, I’m definitely looking forward to more character development for Blaine.

Comment by Wendy – January 27, 2012 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope there’s an incest storyline!

Comment by Hawt – January 27, 2012 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • People are not going there with the Andercest already are they? lol. I thought dealing with Supernatural fans would be the extent of that for me. /cackling.

Comment by Ella – January 27, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!!!! I’d love Matt singing “Sway” , hot song for a very hot guy <3

Comment by Siobhan – January 27, 2012 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good choice of song…or what about “You Can Leave Your Hat On” by Joe Cocker…that would really showcase his sexy self (visions of him wearing his fedora & just a tie).

Comment by Sandra – January 27, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, we get to see Blaine’s relatives before original character’s ? Ok, just checking.

Remember when we were going to see Brittany’s mother ? (Obviously not anymore since the girl became as invisible as Tina and Quinn). Can’t wait for Rachel’s dad and Santana’s family.
    I’m tired of Blaine and finchel being shoved down our throats.

Comment by French Fangirl – January 27, 2012 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, we’re meeting Blaine’s brother. We’ve also met (original characters) Finn’s mom, Kurt’s dad, Quinn’s parents (and daughter), Rachel’s biological mother, Puck’s mom and sister (and daughter), Will’s parents, Emma’s parents, Mike’s parents, and Sue’s mom and sister.

We also met Sugar’s dad, Becky’s mom, and Sam’s whole family, and non of them are original characters or even regulars. So stop making it about Blaine. Oh, the horror! Blaine will get some character development and backstory! I guess you’ll have to stop complaining that he’s a flat character (which he isn’t).

Britt has been made invisible lately (I’m not sure why, but it isn’t so Blaine can have more screen time). Tina has always been invisible, even before Blaine, so it’s not his fault. And Quinn is very visible, or did you just block out that ridiculous baby story line they spent so much time on this season? Tell me your secrets if you have. She hasn’t had much singing to do, but she has had a lot of narrative focus (even if the story was a train wreck).

Comment by anon – January 27, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We also met Dave’s dad.

Comment by Marco – January 28, 2012 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blaine is actually my favorite character on Glee. I can’t help but get happy when he is singing, and I think his relationship with Kurt is fantastic. I also happen to love Matt Bomer from White Collar, so this is double the excitement! :)

Comment by Mikaylah – January 27, 2012 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best new I’ve got recently! Blaine’s my favorite character in the show, mainly because I’m such a big fan of Darren Criss. But seriously White Collar is one of my favorite TV shows, and Matt is so hot.
    oh, how I want to know those Andersons..:)

Comment by Astrid – January 27, 2012 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there anything that Matt Bomer can’t do? He can act, he can sing, and he’s beautiful. Can’t wait to learn more about Blaine’s family and to see what song or songs they’re going to sing.

Comment by Lourdes – January 27, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hr can dance too and a very good one at that.

Comment by agnila – January 27, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE Matt Bomer & White Collar! Cannot wait for this episode!

Comment by Lori – January 27, 2012 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg I really agree with you. People should see the show first, rather than opening their mouth first!!!

Comment by carmen – January 27, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer got to sing AND dance with the sublime Diahann Carroll in ‘White Collar’. I can’t imagine there will be many opportunities in his career that will top that.

Comment by ann – January 27, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soo excited I love them both! I would really enjoy them doing something rat pack esqu maybe a duet of come fly with me or Bobby darins Mac the knife! Can’t wait

Comment by marie – January 27, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MATT BOMER ON GLEE? SOOO PERFECT!!! Love Bomer, Love Blaine, Love Glee…and there is definitely a family resemblance! I’m excited…even though it’s quite a while away!

Comment by Kiran – January 27, 2012 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blaine is such a badly written character, I just want him to disappear. Glee just sucks now. I really can’t understand people who say he is their favorite character. Unless they’re 12 year old or obsessive Klainers or Darren stans. I don’t care how much screen time or solos he already had, I just don’t want him to get anymore of it. Season 4 will be the end of Glee.

Comment by *sigh* – January 27, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um, this is GLEE. ALL of the characters are poorly written and inconsistent. In fact I’d say Blaine’s one of the easiest to reconcile the inconsistencies. Have you seen Quinn? Puck? Finn? Schuester? Brittany? Don’t pretend this is a problem specific to Blaine (and as I said, he’s probably one of the better written characters).

I am a grown woman, not 12 years old, and I am a fan of Darren Criss, but I love the character of Blaine because he is fascinating, sympathetic, and complex (if a bit of a mystery). My other favorites are Kurt, Rachel, Quinn, and Santana (all despite some inconsistent characterization and retconning – you kind of have to roll with it on Glee). And yes, I like Kurt/Blaine because their relationship is fairly well-written, healthy, romantic, and interesting.

Oh and PS? It looks pretty snobby and gross to dismiss people’s opinions because of their age. What makes your opinion more valid than that of a 12 year old?

Comment by anon – January 27, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The whole premise of Glee has never interested me, so I don’t watch it. But I certainly WILL tune in to this epsiode! Matt Bomer is so talented – it’s great to see him getting to showcase that talent for new audiences.

Comment by CJ – January 27, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now, we just need Zachary Levi to show up as Blaine’s brother’s old fraternity brother and we’re all set.

Comment by MC – January 27, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok… so you’re tired of all the Blaine? He has sung about 6 songs this season, not including WSS where he was male lead. And in the latest episode he didn’t even have one line! Finchel

Comment by ANameWithLetters – January 27, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Duh! that’s because all the scenes he was doing in November and December with the other cast members -they were filming 3 episodes at once. Darren had to go rehearse How To Succeed on Broadway, and so the producers made sure he can handle things on time because he had a lot of scenes to do in “Michael” episode. He is getting reasonable amount of screentime. I cannot even complain. The ones who need more screentime are Matthew Morrison (Mr. Shue), Jane Lynch (Sue), Tina, Mercedes and Artie. The adult cast has been seriously neglected due to this.

Comment by Marc – January 30, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! this is amazing news! i LOVE matt bomer and i love Darren criss cant believe hes going to come on the show! so excited!

Comment by Jake – January 27, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • he looks alike darren

Comment by J – January 27, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I never get tired of hearing (and watching…) that clip with Matt Bomer at the Kennedy Center. That voice sound so wonderful and I can’t wait to hear Matt Bomer sing in GLEE

Comment by whitney – January 27, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can he replace darren? chris and matt would be hot.

Comment by jake – January 27, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can I stay over at the Andersons’?

Comment by Finnhud – January 27, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh I didn’t mean to comment on this Kurt post.

I just meant that I’m sure all the Andersons are attractive. I bet Blaine’s Dad would be pretty too. And I wouldn’t mind being the filling in an Anderson sandwich.

Comment by Finnhud – January 28, 2012 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess that means that my dream of Lea Salonga playing Blaine’s mom is dead…oh well Bomer is freaking awesome and it totally wipes away the image of Will in a matador costume.

Comment by Espy – January 27, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lea Salonga is hot.

Comment by Finnhud – January 28, 2012 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best news EVER!

Comment by Debbie – January 27, 2012 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s no resemblance but who cares it’s Matt Bomer so I’ll be watching :)

Comment by Margo – January 27, 2012 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess I’m going to have to watch an episode of Glee, then.

Comment by SG – January 27, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg i love darren criss and i certainly love matt bomer! cant wait to hear him sing!! :D

Comment by Billie – January 27, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch Glee, but I’ll be watching this episode. The song that Matt sang on the White Collar S2 DVD extras (Love is a Many Splendored Thing?) was great!*

* opinion of someone who can’t sing AT ALL, so I appreciate the talents of those who can.

Comment by Andrea – January 27, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don´t get it. It´s a Finchel show not Blaine show. I, for example, am sick of the Finchel thing. So? Still love Glee and I think everyone in there has had enough screen time.

Comment by Anneli – January 27, 2012 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this. I love Matt Bomer and I love Darren and Blaine.
    Best news ever!

Comment by Mile – January 27, 2012 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I love Glee and I love White Collar so this is epic for me I can not wait to hear a duet with Darren and Matt!!!!!!!!

Comment by Ashley C – January 27, 2012 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YEEEESSS

This is everything I want.
    I’m happy.

Comment by Alois – January 27, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The kid has got stage presence and the camera loves him. Darren Criss has that star quality that hasn’t been seen for quite awhile. VERY old Hollywood. Dont blame Darren for what is lacking in his characters story. The writers need to step up develope the character. As it is, Glee has always taken it’s sweet time with character development. It’s Glee’s formula and it’s kinda what keeps me watching. Slow sweet revelations sometimes popping outta nowhere. Who saw Dave Karofsky showing up at the gay bar??? Glee has taken TV where others have been afraid to go and I thank them for putting so many difficult social issues center stage and in the face of the general public. All the better to serve it up with song and dance, “Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.” Thank you Glee cast, directors, and writers for doing what you guys do and giving me an hour of “escape” from the day to day. P.S. Guys, give Darren(Blaine) another look. He really is charismatic and dude can sing!

Comment by FAK – January 27, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Matt Bomer. I had no idea he could sing until five minutes ago, and he sounds fantastic! Can’t wait to see him in Glee!

Comment by Taylor – January 27, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to know of hin brother is okay with Blaine being gay

Comment by Alicia munoz – January 27, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! This is amazing. I could not be more excited for this! Matt Bomer is so talented and so handsome and the perfect person to play Blaine’s brother. Can’t wait for this.

Comment by Mandy – January 27, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! OMG! OMG! This is sooooo perfect! Bomer is beyond handsome my God what a family tree!

Comment by David – January 27, 2012 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!love darren criss love love mat bomer! Love d combination can’t wait 2 see dat episode

Comment by tolu – January 27, 2012 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer! Wow. That is finally a reason to tune back in to Glee. Bomer has surprisingly good tone quality. He could maybe be a great singer with some quality instruction. I have been impressed the couple times I have heard him sing. He obviously has some basic classical instruction behind him. Of course, since Glee is so autotuned, it won’t even matter if he can sing. So, hopefully he takes his shirt off instead. ;)

Comment by Mindy – January 27, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did anyone notice that Blaine didn’t say a word in the episode Yes/No? Yeah, I didn’t think so.. Anyway, Loveeee Matthew! PERFECT for Blaine’s family!

Comment by Nicole Anderson – January 27, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You can always be sure to find the butthurt Kurtofksy, Kum, and Artie stans giving their unbiased “opinion” on anything Blaine related. I think this is what most of ONTD_Glee does for a hobby.

Comment by Serena – January 27, 2012 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah I go there whenever I need a good laugh because they are the ultimate example of butthurt whiners lol.

Comment by kathleen – January 27, 2012 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LMAO

Me too.

Comment by Amelie – January 28, 2012 05:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, aren’t you two the picture of maturity? Seriously, you’re way more pathetic than any non-Klaine shipper, because you have the canon ship AND you’re gloating over it like the most annoying little kids I’ve ever seen. Why do you need to rub it in and just be total bitches?

Comment by Marco – January 28, 2012 05:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It can’t be helped, Marco. Lmao.

Comment by Amelie – January 28, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m SUPER excited to see some of Blaine’s family and get an idea of what it’s like for him. I feel like he isn’t the most loved or appreciated one at his house and I want some ANGST! I also want to see his dad though so I can hate him forever. Everyone knows Kurt and Blaine are by far the best characters, together or not. And Darren Criss is supermegafoxyawesomehot.

Comment by Nicole – January 27, 2012 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the most epic dreamboats extravaganza casting ever. i haven’t watch Glee this season, but this is a required viewing.

Comment by DB – January 27, 2012 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JUST GIVE ME THE EFFING EPISODE ALREADY WHADFHGDSJDEHKWEJLKROKWOEK;W.

Comment by dianna – January 27, 2012 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post