Franklin & Bash Scoop: Life Unexpected's Shiri Appleby Lawyers Up

Shiri Appleby is bringing her personal brand of adorable to Franklin & Bash.

The Life Unexpected alumna — who in recent weeks has starred in Dating Rules from My Future Self (a TVLine top web series pick!) — has booked a multi-ep arc in Season 2 of TNT’s legal dramedy.

Exclusive: Franklin & Bash Snags Sean Astin For Super-Powered Guest Stint

TVLine has learned that Appleby will play the “smart and sassy” associate of an Infeld-Daniels senior partner, who comes to town to investigate possible misconduct on the part of the titular attorneys. However, she’ll quickly realize she’s in over her head when romantic feelings begin to develop between herself and Jared (played by Breckin Meyer).

Appleby first revealed the casting scoop on Twitter, tweeting playfully, “Do you think I’m a Franklin or Bash kinda girl?” Guess we now know the answer!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Steven says:

I miss Roswell…

• lorna says:

Ha I miss Roswell and LUX. Tried watching Secret Circle, love Britt, but the pilot was soooo boring. I do like Ringer, however.

• Steven says:

Secret Circle lost me when they killed a member of the circle 5 episodes in. Which is why I also dislike VD.

• Anon says:

Secret Circle got so good ever since Episode 5. Killing characters are hard, but it’s part of what makes a show good, and trust me, TSC got really good after Nick’s death because it introduced a whole new arc to the show.

TSC is a lot more entertaining than Ringer though, and I watch both shows.

• Steven says:

I would like SC so much better if it focused solely on the parents trying to get their magic back. The kids are so annoying and the witch hunter, while hot, is so very boring. Also, killing characters should not be what makes a good show. it loses impact when every character dies. I am enjoying Ringer more. Revenge blows them both out of the water though.

• louise says:

lost me to i just could not get over his death. Shiri is also in Dating rules from my future self which is super good.

• Emgee says:

I’ve just started rewatching Roswell on DVD and remembering how awesome it was.

Also can’t believe the guy who played Kyle is now on “Revenge.”

• dee123 says:

I love Shiri & i was going to say that! No love for Roswell?
      (Even if it did give the world Katherine Heigl)
      Though i choose to believe how Isabel acts at Xmas is her true face.

2. kevin says:

Shiri Appleby needs another TV gig as a regular soon.

3. april-ann says:

Love her. Glad to hear she’s “bringing her personal brand of adorable” to any show. Let’s just hope she’s not bringing Ryan.

4. Liz says:

She really is adorable… I miss Roswell too. Ah, Max & Liz…

5. TVsBucketofBolt says:

I love Shiri Appleby in ANYTHING she does. So do miss LIFE UNEXPECTED, but DATING RULES is hilarious and hope that it will get pitched and picked up by a major network. It’s way too good to just be a few mini-episodes online. Can’t wait to see Shiri on this show – so I guess I need to watch Season 1 and catch up on all of the characters before Shiri’s episode hit the airwaves!!!