Secret Circle Hot Shots: A Devilish Valentine's

How do the witches of The Secret Circle celebrate Valentine’s Day? We’ve got your first look at the Feb. 9 cupid-themed episode (airing at 9/8c on The CW), and it seems the gals aren’t too keen on the hearts and flowers holiday.

Once Prince Heads to Secret Circle

Faye and Melissa actually throw an anti-Valentine’s Day slumber party and invite Diana and Cassie to join in. But the night features more than just innocent pillow fights and girl talk after Melissa gives Diana some “Devil’s Spirit” and the newly single girl loosens up around Lee (Grey Damon), Faye’s current guy of interest. We shudder to think what Faye will say or do to Diana.

On top of everything, the sneak peek gallery below reveals that there might be another unexpected visitor crashing the girls’ night.

Comments (12)

• Now that this show has found it’s way somewhat, it’s actually becoming watchable. The 2nd half of the season completely outdoes the first half, although I feel so bad for the actress playing Melissa because they leave her out so much.
    This episode looks fun! That’s the one thing missing from this show.. that fun aspect that TVD always makes sure to include. It in turn makes it fun for the viewers to watch.

Comment by Danielle H – January 26, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have read the books and was excited to watch this series. I knew the show would not follow the books, like The Vampire Diaries, which is the best show ever! But I am soooooooooooooo disappointed in the casting of Adam. I cannot stand how that character is portrayed. It just isn’t believable that Cassie could be attracted to a mediocre looking whiney guy! Their relationship was a huge part of the books. I hope on the tv show she is destined to be with Jake! He is incredibly hot and manly!

Comment by Deena – January 26, 2012 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Personally, I fail to see the fun side in TVD. But I need to stop writing, because when I get writing about all that is wrong with TVD (in my personal opinion), I have a lot of trouble making myself stop.

Comment by Ciara – January 27, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Faye/Jake together. She jut knows him better and knows his emotions. I think they complement each other really well. I wonder how they went wrong. I wouldn’t be surprised if Faye ended up pregnant, by him in the long run.

Comment by Sara – February 5, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This episode looks like so much fun! That doll is hilarious. Can’t wait to see what that does. Not to mention, in the description it speaks of angered witch spirits coming around, so that’s really fun to think about too! And the episode after this one is going to be a very much anticipated episode with [SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER] Cassie’s dad coming back to town.

This second half of the season has really been kicking the first half’s butt though. The show has gotten so much better (Episode 12 “Witness” was incredible!) and it continues to get better. Also, the acting and writing has been increasingly improving greatly.

I love this show! Definitely is one of my top favorite new series this season.

Comment by Anon – January 26, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does Faye never have a guy that’s just interested in her? They always have to complicate things with another girl.

Comment by Captain – January 26, 2012 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I see is Fayana!

Comment by Ashley – January 26, 2012 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hear ya lol fayana 4 the win

Comment by Tata – January 28, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everything I see is Fayana, and nothing else matters <3

Comment by NandaSC – January 28, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too bad there is no TSC last thursday and I cannot just wait for Ep 14 to come out Damn!! Fayana for the win!

Comment by Kleisen – January 28, 2012 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So the other unexpected visitor to the slumber party is Dustin Hoffman? Cool.

Comment by Trace – January 29, 2012 12:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cassie and Jake have to be together soon!! He’s way cuter and hotter than Adam and they would make an adorable couple, i love them!! Besides, I find Adam really annoying. But I like the idea of Diana and Lee

Comment by Hannah – February 5, 2012 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post