Exclusive

Exclusive First Look at the Chuck Series Finale: One Last Dance?

NBC’s Chuck, as it presents its series finale this Friday at 8/7c, will put its best foot forward — quite literally — with one “last” romantic dance for Chuck and Sarah.

Chuck Farewell: 11 Things We’ll Miss Most About Bartowski & Co.

Having already screened the thoroughly awesome finale, we dare not detail what the set-up for the tango is, nor will we get into what’s really going on in the scene below. So just put the why and what aside and focus on this fine bit of Dancing With the Spies and seeing Chuck and Sarah in each other’s arms as the finish line fast approaches.

Chuck‘s Final Mission Intel, Part 1: There Will Be Blasts from the Past

1. Joe says:

I don’t want it to end :'(

2. Katsumaro says:

I don’t want it to end either, but all good things must come to an end :( So sad. I’m super excited/anxious/everything. Good to at least see them tango again!

3. Laura M says:

I also hate to see it end, but I’m at least glad to see it go out on the showrunners’ terms and not through an abrupt cancellation.

4. Stef says:

Well these two still have it. They know how to heat up a screen. Can’t wait till tomorrow. Chuck, you will be missed greatly.

5. Gayla & Garn says:

I started watching this show with the pilot, Gary started watching with me in season 2. Since then, we have not missed a single minute. It was our romantic hour each week as we closed the world out and spent it with Chuck and Sarah. The hiatus was hard to go through each season. It will be a bittersweet goodbye.

6. Natalie H says:

I hate to see the series end because i truly love this show….. at least they get to go out on their terms and we get som closure… Chuck , Casey, Sarah, Ellie, Awesome, Alex, and Morgan and yes even jeffster you will be greatly missed…. now what will i watch on fridays???SIGH ::tears::

7. lucia says:

cosa si dicono? potete tradurmelo?

• lily says:

ecco qua la …. traduzione:

Sarah: Devo trovare qualcuno con qui ballare. Devo avvicinarmi al R…
      Chuck: Sarah, ti prego!…, mi hai insegnato come ballare…
      ….
      S: Portami vicino.
      C…
      S: …al R…, vicino al R…
      C…a…al R…

R: cosi dici di As…? Cambia posto dove si trova ancora, dobbiamo moverci.
      S: nuovo luogo d’incontro
      C: Morgan, siamo di nuovo in condizioni di inseguimento, andiamo

(spero che vada bene) ;):)

8. Robert lee king says:

Sad to see the show end. It has been the only television I have watched for the past two years. Guess I can finally turn the cable tv off.

9. Connie says:

Why do all the good shows get canceled and we get stuck with nothing to watch except sex and violence? At least two nights a week there is nothing on TV. Thank goodness we keep some old shows on DVR – this is rediculous. Before long we will be back to listening to the radio!

10. madde says:

so sad. long live CHUCK! best serie ever. Heard some talking about maybee doing some chuckclips a year after or something, so we could watch our fav characters. Think ZAC talked about that in an interwiew, hope it could work. i would watch and tell everybody i know to watch it.

love from sweden! (sorry for bad spelling)

AND, DON’T FORGET to buy S5 DVD, watch maybe the bloopers, and talk about it, peace!!

11. Jodes says:

Didn’t Awesome teach Chuck to tango? But looks like an awesome finale! Will miss my Chuck hour every week!

12. ivan says:

che spettacolo!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Bethany says:

Going to be sad to see this amazing show end, as we’ve seen the characters grow. It will be a depressing night tomorrow. Goodbye Chuck

14. Phil says:

I’ve recently acquired the first four seasons on DVD, and have thoroughly enjoyed revisiting them in preparation for the series finale. My impatience will grow until Season 5 is released on DVD so that I may have Chuck and Sarah (and Casey and Morgan and Ellie and Devon) to comfort me during the down times. Thank you to the entire cast and crew for this gift to your fans.

15. Danielle H says:

Never watched the show, wish I had because it sounds like my cup of tea. That scene was cute.

16. Manjot says:

Are you crazy NBC, there goes my only reason to watch NBC, plus its a great show… Get another couple of Season at least…

17. Jess says:

Chuck’s wearing his wedding ring, but it looks like Sarah isn’t wearing hers…

18. Esha says:

I’m so sad Im going to miss this show so much!

The worst part is that I’m in London so I will not be able to watch it. Do you know if there is going to be an Encore presentation?

19. Jerri says:

Notice Chuck said “Morgan we’re on the move again” Where’s Casey?! Casey better NOT be the one to bite the dust before the finale! >;-(

• Jamie says:

Jerri- all along they’ve been saying Chuck and Sarah would suffer a “great loss” this season…I’ve been taking that to mean Sarah’s memories since that happened last week and not a death. I could be wrong, but hey, that seems tragic enough to me, and Casey has been mentioned in the finale interviews, so…. (just my speculation :) )

20. RLynn says:

Gosh I’ve been dreading this day & it has arrived–I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to ‘Chuck’. I love the show & never missed an episode– it’s been a unique, fun, touching show with a stellar cast, great writers, and so much heart. I’m sure the finale will be tremendous, we wouldn’t expect anything less from the ‘Chuck’ cast & crew. NBC, you’ve made a mistake. There should always room in a tv line-up for at least one quality show. Now it’s gone & the bright light has been snuffed out.

21. Victor says:

I don’t want this show end, it’s my favorite show, since I discovered this show y never lost an single program, I sad :(
    chuck can’t end!!!!

22. trista says:

AWWWW – I’m already sad that the end is near.