Exclusive First Look at the Chuck Series Finale: One Last Dance?

NBC’s Chuck, as it presents its series finale this Friday at 8/7c, will put its best foot forward — quite literally — with one “last” romantic dance for Chuck and Sarah.

Chuck Farewell: 11 Things We’ll Miss Most About Bartowski & Co.

Having already screened the thoroughly awesome finale, we dare not detail what the set-up for the tango is, nor will we get into what’s really going on in the scene below. So just put the why and what aside and focus on this fine bit of Dancing With the Spies and seeing Chuck and Sarah in each other’s arms as the finish line fast approaches.

Chuck‘s Final Mission Intel, Part 1: There Will Be Blasts from the Past

Tags: ,

Comments (28)

• I don’t want it to end :’(

Comment by Joe – January 26, 2012 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Neither do I….But I just hope the finale is as satisfying as I hope it to be.

Comment by Vannesa – January 26, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know from all the interviews I’ve seen that they were all working really hard to make these the best of the series for the fans. =-) So I’m looking forward to them, but I am also sad it is ending.

Comment by Angela – January 26, 2012 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me either.

Comment by MJ – January 26, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want it to end either, but all good things must come to an end :( So sad. I’m super excited/anxious/everything. Good to at least see them tango again!

Comment by Katsumaro – January 26, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also hate to see it end, but I’m at least glad to see it go out on the showrunners’ terms and not through an abrupt cancellation.

Comment by Laura M – January 26, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well these two still have it. They know how to heat up a screen. Can’t wait till tomorrow. Chuck, you will be missed greatly.

Comment by Stef – January 26, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I started watching this show with the pilot, Gary started watching with me in season 2. Since then, we have not missed a single minute. It was our romantic hour each week as we closed the world out and spent it with Chuck and Sarah. The hiatus was hard to go through each season. It will be a bittersweet goodbye.

Comment by Gayla & Garn – January 26, 2012 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate to see the series end because i truly love this show….. at least they get to go out on their terms and we get som closure… Chuck , Casey, Sarah, Ellie, Awesome, Alex, and Morgan and yes even jeffster you will be greatly missed…. now what will i watch on fridays???SIGH ::tears::

Comment by Natalie H – January 26, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cosa si dicono? potete tradurmelo?

Comment by lucia – January 26, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ecco qua la …. traduzione:

Sarah: Devo trovare qualcuno con qui ballare. Devo avvicinarmi al R…
      Chuck: Sarah, ti prego!…, mi hai insegnato come ballare…
      ….
      S: Portami vicino.
      C…
      S: …al R…, vicino al R…
      C…a…al R…

R: cosi dici di As…? Cambia posto dove si trova ancora, dobbiamo moverci.
      S: nuovo luogo d’incontro
      C: Morgan, siamo di nuovo in condizioni di inseguimento, andiamo

(spero che vada bene) ;):)

Comment by lily – January 26, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sad to see the show end. It has been the only television I have watched for the past two years. Guess I can finally turn the cable tv off.

Comment by Robert lee king – January 26, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do all the good shows get canceled and we get stuck with nothing to watch except sex and violence? At least two nights a week there is nothing on TV. Thank goodness we keep some old shows on DVR – this is rediculous. Before long we will be back to listening to the radio!

Comment by Connie – January 26, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so sad. long live CHUCK! best serie ever. Heard some talking about maybee doing some chuckclips a year after or something, so we could watch our fav characters. Think ZAC talked about that in an interwiew, hope it could work. i would watch and tell everybody i know to watch it.

love from sweden! (sorry for bad spelling)

AND, DON’T FORGET to buy S5 DVD, watch maybe the bloopers, and talk about it, peace!!

Comment by madde – January 26, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t Awesome teach Chuck to tango? But looks like an awesome finale! Will miss my Chuck hour every week!

Comment by Jodes – January 26, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hmmm, good point, I remember that Awesome did teach chuck to tango, I wonder what is up with chucks memory?

Comment by Reid – January 26, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • che spettacolo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by ivan – January 26, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Going to be sad to see this amazing show end, as we’ve seen the characters grow. It will be a depressing night tomorrow. Goodbye Chuck

Comment by Bethany – January 26, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve recently acquired the first four seasons on DVD, and have thoroughly enjoyed revisiting them in preparation for the series finale. My impatience will grow until Season 5 is released on DVD so that I may have Chuck and Sarah (and Casey and Morgan and Ellie and Devon) to comfort me during the down times. Thank you to the entire cast and crew for this gift to your fans.

Comment by Phil – January 26, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never watched the show, wish I had because it sounds like my cup of tea. That scene was cute.

Comment by Danielle H – January 26, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you crazy NBC, there goes my only reason to watch NBC, plus its a great show… Get another couple of Season at least…

Comment by Manjot – January 26, 2012 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck’s wearing his wedding ring, but it looks like Sarah isn’t wearing hers…

Comment by Jess – January 26, 2012 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so sad Im going to miss this show so much!

The worst part is that I’m in London so I will not be able to watch it. Do you know if there is going to be an Encore presentation?

Comment by Esha – January 26, 2012 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Notice Chuck said “Morgan we’re on the move again” Where’s Casey?! Casey better NOT be the one to bite the dust before the finale! >;-(

Comment by Jerri – January 26, 2012 11:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jerri- all along they’ve been saying Chuck and Sarah would suffer a “great loss” this season…I’ve been taking that to mean Sarah’s memories since that happened last week and not a death. I could be wrong, but hey, that seems tragic enough to me, and Casey has been mentioned in the finale interviews, so…. (just my speculation :) )

Comment by Jamie – January 27, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gosh I’ve been dreading this day & it has arrived–I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to ‘Chuck’. I love the show & never missed an episode– it’s been a unique, fun, touching show with a stellar cast, great writers, and so much heart. I’m sure the finale will be tremendous, we wouldn’t expect anything less from the ‘Chuck’ cast & crew. NBC, you’ve made a mistake. There should always room in a tv line-up for at least one quality show. Now it’s gone & the bright light has been snuffed out.

Comment by RLynn – January 27, 2012 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want this show end, it’s my favorite show, since I discovered this show y never lost an single program, I sad :(
    chuck can’t end!!!!

Comment by Victor – January 27, 2012 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AWWWW – I’m already sad that the end is near.

Comment by trista – January 27, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post